BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#137853 Jan 19, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You're no better that the illegals you rail against.

hahahahahahahaha
I Got Balls

Lady Lake, FL

#137854 Jan 19, 2013
Grand Beatoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, fatass. How's being a huge loser going for ya?
How's life, knuckledragger?
I Got Balls

Lady Lake, FL

#137855 Jan 19, 2013
Jacques On Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my brain's in my head. Unlike you, I don't have to get up from a sitting position to decompress it.
I see your rectal lobotomy went horribly wrong again, canuck health care strikes again!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137856 Jan 19, 2013
Several points here. First of all this is from people who believe in Man-Made Global Warming but in it they admit that 2012 was the 10th warmest year on record but cooler than 15 years earlier (which was 1997).
Now, according to NASA-MSFC (the real NASA) 2011 was coldest year since 1998. MSFC has not given it 2012 report so we do not know where 2012 stands in their report by GISS admits that 2012 was the 10th Warmest in the past 15 years.
And they also admit that Earth's temperature has not gone up in the past several years (MSFC said since 2007). So it appears that they are admitting Global Warming has reversed. I know, I know, they have not come out and admitted it but by saying it has not been getting hooter and that 2012 is the 10th warmest in 15 years, the are in a round about way.
Yep, even the people who believe in mad-made Global Warming are scratching their heads. Now, when are Jacques, Poopo, Wojo, etc. going to wake the hell up and smell the coffee?
World warm last year, but not like record US heat
By SETH BORENSTEIN | Associated Press – Tue, Jan 15, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP)— While the U.S. was smashing heat marks last year, the world as a whole barely slipped into the top 10 hottest years on record, two American science agencies said Tuesday.
The global average temperature for last year would have been a record 15 years ago, an indication that what used to be unusual heat is more commonplace.
Top NASA climate scientist James Hansen said in the past few years there has been a temporary "apparent standstill in global temperatures" that is heavily due to more frequent cooling La Ninas. What's significant, he said, is that temperatures are rising decade by decade.
Top NASA [-GISS (Columbia Iniversity)] climate scientist James Hansen [not a NASA employee] said in the past few years there has been a temporary "apparent standstill in global temperatures" that is heavily due to more frequent cooling La Ninas. What's significant, he said, is that temperatures are rising decade by decade.
http://news.yahoo.com/world-warm-last-not-rec...

Location hidden

#137857 Jan 19, 2013
Oh, where Dr. James Hansen (Columbia University) said that it is a TEMPORARY "apparent standstill in global temperatures", he did not say how temporary. Now Dr. David Hathaway (from the real NASA)(yes, he is actually an employee of NASA) said that out Sun will probably be in a SUB-normally low state for 20-50 years and the odds are that it will be long after I, Dr. Hansen and Dr. Hathaway have died before the Earth warms up to NORMAL.
I Got Balls

Lady Lake, FL

#137858 Jan 19, 2013
At least we know where Mitt Romney was born!

Location hidden

#137859 Jan 19, 2013
I said this a few days ago but he has dropped a few points sense then. Just before Bush's second inauguration his approval rating was 52% and Obama's is now 49%!!! Maybe America is finally waking up.

Backfire: Obama Approval Plummets During Gun Push
Posted on January 19, 2013

Just a week before the New Year, Obama enjoyed his highest approval ratings of 2012. According to Gallup, 58% of Americans approved of the job Obama was doing. Survey results released today by Gallup, though, show Obama’s approval rating has plummeted to just 49%. It is a dramatic drop, especially coming over a holiday period when people traditionally pay little attention to politics. Four years ago, at his first inauguration, a full 69% of Americans approved of Obama.

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/17822/backfire-obama-ap...
I Got Balls

Lady Lake, FL

#137860 Jan 19, 2013
America is waking up!

odumbo messing with the 2nd amendment will be his Achilles heel!

IMPEACHMENT TIME!!!

Location hidden

#137861 Jan 19, 2013
Yes, we are on the verge of runaway inflation so I have switched my investments strategy. I just bought a repoed house near my daughter's house in Georgia. It is ten year-old, 2,100 sq. ft., double bath, three bed room house in a gated community. Our plan is to move my daughter into the new home and rent out her's. I am also looking for another foreclosed on house to buy and use as a rental unit.
Right now rental units are in high demand and with runaway inflation on the horizon, I should be able to sell them in a few years at a profit.
I will avoid the stock market as in an inflationary period, the stock market does not keep up with real estate.

Farmland rush may bring short supply, high value in 2013, January 18, 2013 by by Cowboy Byte

Economic uncertainty had some non-operating farmland owners rushing to sell, which was evident in the last three months of the year, according to Farmers National Company, the largest farmland and ranchland real estate company in the country.

Overall for 2012, Farmers National Company reports that sales activity was up 40 percent over 2011.

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/17804/farmland-rush-may...

Location hidden

#137862 Jan 19, 2013
I Got Balls wrote:
America is waking up!
IMPEACHMENT TIME!!!
Obummers approval is now 49% and falling!!! Bush's approval rating was 52% just before his second inauguration!!!

Yep, Obummer's numbers are below Reagan's, Bush-41's, Clinton's and now Bush-43's numbers at this point!!!!

Location hidden

#137863 Jan 19, 2013
Police Officer Asks Colleagues:'What Are You Gonna' Do?' If Obama Issues Unlawful Gun Order; January 16, 2013; By Joe Schoffstall

A New Jersey police officer's video asks his fellow law enforcement officers: If gun control laws ever get out of hand, what would you do in that situation? Will you stand by your oaths or break them?

The officer writes of why he made the video (emphasis added):

"In this video I ask my fellow Police Officers what they would do, if they were given an unlawful order. I also touch on the Assault Weapons Ban introduced by Senator Feinstein, and how this bill has the potential of putting us Police Officers in a very bad/even fatal predicament."
http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffstall/polic...
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#137864 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
yawn...no one is more unpopular than the teapussies.

hahahahahahahahah
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137865 Jan 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Geneva Study Bible
Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a {i} stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.
(i) Who is not from your nation, lest he change true religion into idolatry, and bring you to slavery.
http://bible.cc/deuteronomy/17-15.htm
and yes, let him become slave he who is not WASP and let him arm himself to the teeth with assault rifles and 50-bullet magazines to better slaughter children and their parents.

Location hidden

#137866 Jan 19, 2013
Danny Glover is as Looney-Tooney-Lefty as anyone can get. I am sure Poopo and Wojo will be nodding their heads as the read this one.

Actor [Danny Glover] says 2nd Amendment Created to Defend Against Slave Revolts

A meme is going around by a number of people claiming that the Second Amendment —“the right to bear arms”— was put in the Constitution to protect slavery. The following is from actor Danny Glover who spoke to a group of students at a Texas A&M University:
“‘I don’t know if you know the genesis of the right to bear arms,’ he said.‘The Second Amendment comes from the right to protect themselves from slave revolts, and from uprisings by Native Americans.
“‘A revolt from people who were stolen from their land or revolt from people whose land was stolen from, that’s what the genesis of the second amendment is,’ he continued.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/01/actor-say...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137867 Jan 19, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating. How'd that work out for you?
WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM FLASH AND BREAKING NEWS :

Well-known communist and Pravda/Putin adorator American er hmm Commmie Lady has successfully halted the presidential inauguration of Barack Obama which was to take place January 21. Indeed, American er hmm Pravda Lady has convinced the House, the Senate and the Supreme Court that Barack Obama is KENYAN.

POOF. American Lady wakes up, IT WAS A DREAM. So delicious, so satisfying that she has spun it to her fellow birthers who have accepted it as the unvarnished truth. This means that after January 21, all birtthers and sundry whackjobs will deny that the presidential inauguration ever took place. And so it continues, after 0-195 and various other setbacks.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137868 Jan 19, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess Diana never had a chance.
Neither did you, it would seem

Er, she died in a motor vehicle accident.
Balls a Rolling

Lady Lake, FL

#137869 Jan 19, 2013
Dumb Ass of Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text> and yes, let him become slave he who is not WASP and let him arm himself to the teeth with assault rifles and 50-bullet magazines to better slaughter children and their parents.
You own a gun???
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137870 Jan 19, 2013
I Got Balls wrote:
America is waking up!
IMPEACHMENT TIME!!!
You mean "Balls in your head". Seems your marbles, though, the grey stuff, are below your belt.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137871 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obummers approval is now 49% and falling!!! Bush's approval rating was 52% just before his second inauguration!!!
Yep, Obummer's numbers are below Reagan's, Bush-41's, Clinton's and now Bush-43's numbers at this point!!!!
There is always a ray of negative sunshine for you, isn't there? What's next when his numbers rebound? Tell us about the DJIA and the 5-yr record-high NASDAQ and the crash of the stock market you predicted for year-end.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#137872 Jan 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Police Officer Asks Colleagues:'What Are You Gonna' Do?' If Obama Issues Unlawful Gun Order; January 16, 2013; By Joe Schoffstall
A New Jersey police officer's video asks his fellow law enforcement officers: If gun control laws ever get out of hand, what would you do in that situation? Will you stand by your oaths or break them?
The officer writes of why he made the video (emphasis added):
"In this video I ask my fellow Police Officers what they would do, if they were given an unlawful order. I also touch on the Assault Weapons Ban introduced by Senator Feinstein, and how this bill has the potential of putting us Police Officers in a very bad/even fatal predicament."
http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffstall/polic...
I don't know about the bs post you just posted, or the bs video I won't watch. Here in Canada, our wannabe GWB CONSERVATIVE prime minister Stephen Harper has just watered down our gun control legislation, much to the disagreement and furor of the public and the great great majority of law enforcement forces, including ALL of the police chiefs in Canada , many of them conservatives.

Indicentally, all assault weapons are banned here, stil hare, whew, and to obtain a pistol, well, you have to get up early. Concealed weapons are not allowed. What's the ratio again in gun killing? 6 to 1? Gee, I wonder why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Review of 2014 1,156,379
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 9 min joey 5
Amy 12-28-14 34 min cheluzal 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min OzRitz 49,373
Dear Abby 12-28 38 min cheluzal 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,921
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,885
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]