BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,073)

Showing posts 121,441 - 121,460 of167,626
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

In A Yugo - Paul Shanklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Ya know, I hate Rush Limbaugh as Paul Shaklin has ruined a lot of songs I use to enjoy. I can no longer listen to Elvis' In a Ghetto with out think about Paul Shanklin's In a Yugo.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney did not lie and jobs are still going overseas because of the anti-business progressive agenda.
Now, exactly what Fiat models are now made in America Chrysler plants? Where are the Fiat model 500 made? Only an Idiotard would buy a piece of crap like that.
One : I said Chrysler is an Italian company and based on your Jeep reasoning, it would be acceptable and okay to move their entire U.S. manufacturing to Italy or anywhere they wish.You want a one-way street. Well, it doesn't work like that;

Two : Fiat 500s are made in Mexico. The new Dodge Dart is an Alfa Romeo and made in Italy as far as I know. If they sell enough, though I hear it's a piece of crap, I imagine it will be cheaper and more efficient for Fiat to build them in the non-union right-to-work half-salary U.S. South or in Mexico.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical birther and Tea Party tactics. This is what happens when you allow ignorant birthers like this professor to be educated way beyond their level of intelligence. Can you imagine learning that this cuckoo fool is teaching your kids?
This guy says the Newtown massacre was a conspiracy designed to promote gun controls. He uses a tv montage of a "ranting" Anderson Cooper, supposedly angry with him, taken from a programme Anderson had done with comedienne Kathy Griffin. He complains his family has been theatened following Anderson's report on him and his looney tooney hate theories, failing to mention the hostile letters received by grieving Newtown parents because this professor's ignorant followers believed his conspiracy theory. Of oourse they would. Ignorant birthers and tea partyers instantly believe any conspiracy theory, even the most outlandish ones, as long as it feeds their hate-filled personas to t "T". Disgusting.
One wonders how an individual could make up something out of whole cloth, post it on the internet and get so many followers without anyone questioning his sources.

Oh well, meet the ignorant birfoon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney did not lie and jobs are still going overseas because of the anti-business progressive agenda.
Now, exactly what Fiat models are now made in America Chrysler plants? Where are the Fiat model 500 made? Only an Idiotard would buy a piece of crap like that.
And oh, Romney did lie. Very much so. Jeep was not closing, Jeep was expanding in the U.S. He barefaced lied.

You responded in a general manner, didn't touch Chrysler. Why's that? Did he or did he not lie about Chrysler moving its Jeep production to China?

And why blame Obama for a practice (jobs going overseas)that's been going on for over 30 years now, both under Repub and Dem admins? Obama did send a job bill to the House eliminating tax advantages for companies moving overseas. Congress sat on it. Still sitting.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you remember the Yugo? It was a Fiat made in Yugoslavia and it was worse than an Italian made Fiat.
I remember reading a Consumer Report on the Yugo and they said you would pay more in maintenance that you actually paid for the car when you bought it!!! Hey, I found one for sale.
<quoted text>
The owner probably put it in the garage and forgot about it as he could not afford to maintain it. I wonder if they will still be selling Fiat 500's in America three years from now?
You need to be better informed better putting out such garbage. You should write "I beleive that, or I think that..." instead of stating stuff you're not familiar with . The Yugo was 0% Fiat. it was Yugoslav and bulit on a chassis purchsed from Fiat. That's it.

As to the 500, it'll perhaps go the way of the Impala, some VW models, Buicks, Freighliner trucks and others built in Mexico. Prematurely to the junkyard. Manufacturers want the quick buck, they don't worry about what's going to happen in a year or so. They plan 6 months ahead and then they'll see.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The was the OLD Egyptian government. The new government is not as friendly towards either Israel of the U.S.!
<quoted text>
And I disagree with you. They have been allowing arms to be smuggled into Gaza. We should cut there support in half and give they a half year to get their act together.
Is there any no proof that Egypt allowed arms to be smuggled into Gaza?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Ya know, there is nothing more sick than a Limousine Liberal. I have respect for Ralph Nader but 90% of Liberals are flaming hypocrites. Ralph lives the way he preaches.
He lives in a modest house, has never own a car. He will not ride in a Limo but he will ride in a common taxi.
But Rush Limbaugh has a picture of some limousine liberals getting out of their SUV with anti-SUV protest signs which is typical of most Liberals.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, there is nothing more sick than a Limousine Liberal. I have respect for Ralph Nader but 90% of Liberals are flaming hypocrites. Ralph lives the way he preaches.
He lives in a modest house, has never own a car. He will not ride in a Limo but he will ride in a common taxi.
But Rush Limbaugh has a picture of some limousine liberals getting out of their SUV with anti-SUV protest signs which is typical of most Liberals.
What brought that on?

Maybe the SUV was a hybrid. Can you favour us with a photo or two of a liberal alighting from his SUV with a protest sign? How about a holier-than-thou conservative alighting from a house of ill repute? Have there ever been any of those?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be better informed better putting out such garbage. You should write "I beleive that, or I think that..." instead of stating stuff you're not familiar with . The Yugo was 0% Fiat. it was Yugoslav and bulit on a chassis purchsed from Fiat. That's it.
As to the 500, it'll perhaps go the way of the Impala, some VW models, Buicks, Freighliner trucks and others built in Mexico. Prematurely to the junkyard. Manufacturers want the quick buck, they don't worry about what's going to happen in a year or so. They plan 6 months ahead and then they'll see.
Manufacturer want repeat customers. In 1974 I bought an Audi Fox and that is the last European car I have ever owned. By the way, in 1998 I drove a Mexican assembled Freightliner for nine months and it was a lemon. It was not the major components but how they were installed.
I had a powersteer hose fail at 3,000 while I was on a curve at highway speed and almost went over a cliff. Out of 100 new trucks, seven had the same hose fail so my company replaced all the hoses. It was not the hose itself, it was the swagged fittings that popped off.
And in the same month my truck would not maintain air pressure (air brakes!) They replaced the air compressor and that did not fix it. Meanwhile one of out trucks crashed going down Black Mountain in Tennessee. The TN DOT did a real good (way to go) inspection and found two air hoses on the master brake valve switched. My company had all the other trucks inspected and mine were switched.
Also in the same first month I had an engine compartment fire while at a fuel island. I put it out with my fire extinguisher but people get real upset when you have a fire on a fuel island. Oh, the ground wire from the starter to the frame was the size you would use on a car and about a fourth the size it should of been. When I went to start my truck after fueling the ground wire burned in half and the insulation caught fire. If I had not popped the hood, well, at $100,000 truck,$45,000 trailer and $x cargo would have gone up in smoke and heaven knows what damaged would have been done to the truck stop.
Now remember, this all happened within the first month I drove that truck and I had other problems later on. Oh, five or so years ago I was going to buy a Ford Fusion for my daughter but as soon as I realized they were made in Mexico, it was no way José.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hey, this is way to cool

Bullet AK47 Ice Cube Tray
http://www.amazon.com/Bullet-AK47-Ice-Cube-Tr...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What brought that on?
Maybe the SUV was a hybrid. Can you favour us with a photo or two of a liberal alighting from his SUV with a protest sign? How about a holier-than-thou conservative alighting from a house of ill repute? Have there ever been any of those?
Ah, Rush showed the picture on his TV show which was on the air in between 1992 and 1996 and I don't think they had any hybrid anythings during that time frame! I did a Google search on the photo and I could not come up with one but you will just have to take my word on it.
Oh, you mean like Bawny Fwank who allowed his house to be used as a gay brothel?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

During a recent password audit by a company, it was found that a (blonde) employee was using the following password:
"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLou ieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento "

When asked why she had such a long password, she rolled her eyes and said: "Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital."

It sort of reminds me of the woman from Portland, OR who was smoking something at three a.m. and standing on two walls when she slipped and fell between the two walls. They live among us too!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Manufacturer want repeat customers. In 1974 I bought an Audi Fox and that is the last European car I have ever owned. By the way, in 1998 I drove a Mexican assembled Freightliner for nine months and it was a lemon. It was not the major components but how they were installed.
I had a powersteer hose fail at 3,000 while I was on a curve at highway speed and almost went over a cliff. Out of 100 new trucks, seven had the same hose fail so my company replaced all the hoses. It was not the hose itself, it was the swagged fittings that popped off.
And in the same month my truck would not maintain air pressure (air brakes!) They replaced the air compressor and that did not fix it. Meanwhile one of out trucks crashed going down Black Mountain in Tennessee. The TN DOT did a real good (way to go) inspection and found two air hoses on the master brake valve switched. My company had all the other trucks inspected and mine were switched.
Also in the same first month I had an engine compartment fire while at a fuel island. I put it out with my fire extinguisher but people get real upset when you have a fire on a fuel island. Oh, the ground wire from the starter to the frame was the size you would use on a car and about a fourth the size it should of been. When I went to start my truck after fueling the ground wire burned in half and the insulation caught fire. If I had not popped the hood, well, at $100,000 truck,$45,000 trailer and $x cargo would have gone up in smoke and heaven knows what damaged would have been done to the truck stop.
Now remember, this all happened within the first month I drove that truck and I had other problems later on. Oh, five or so years ago I was going to buy a Ford Fusion for my daughter but as soon as I realized they were made in Mexico, it was no way José.
So you agree with me. Mexican junk. Your Audi Fox was NOT a European car, it was a Mexican or Brazilian car, yes, Brazilian. Why did you not check that out before buying? Same for your Freighliner. I'm surprised that a businessman like you would lay out over a hundred grand for a Mexican truck.

Yugo was not Fiat.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
During a recent password audit by a company, it was found that a (blonde) employee was using the following password:
"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLou ieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento "
When asked why she had such a long password, she rolled her eyes and said: "Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital."
It sort of reminds me of the woman from Portland, OR who was smoking something at three a.m. and standing on two walls when she slipped and fell between the two walls. They live among us too!
What's most surprising is that she knew Sacramento was a capital. A lot of people think SF or LA is the capital
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is really happening and the Lame Stream Media will not report it. Obama Care is failing and they won't report it. This is just in one county and it is happening all over the U.S.
Want and abortion, no problem. But if you are in labor, well deliver your baby is some dark alley. Yep, there is no room for your baby at the Obama Inn!
You Liberals are sick.
Norfolk hospital chiefs aim to improve maternity services to meet rising birthrate challenge
By Adam Gretton, Health correspondent; January 14, 2013
Health chiefs said they were looking at ways to expand their maternity services after it emerged that women in labour were turned away from the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital last year.
New figures show that an increase in babies being born in Norfolk is putting a strain on maternity services in the county, which forced the N&N to close its maternity ward 15 times last year and 34 women were diverted to other hospitals.
Pregnant women were told to go to hospitals up to 40 miles away to have their babies after the maternity ward was closed to new admissions.
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/norfolk_h...
Saw an article yesterday about a hospital that is no longer going to deliver babies. They cited OCare as part of the problem.
Learn to Read

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Poor Birfoons ... Another day, another fail

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/120724143

You're getting amazingly close to 0 for 200
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the announcement yesterday on tv. Biden was there. Were there any children?
And if there were, so what? Isn't that what the gun bill is all about, the protection of children, which is exactly the opposite of what Hitler did, killing Jewish children, sending them as teens to the front to be killed, then having them defend the last bastions of Germany as children? You compare Obama to Hitler? Your ignorance is only exceeded by your total insanity. Don't agree with your president, fine, but quit being swayed by communists and Pravda and criticize constructively.
Our Father, please kick-start American er hmm Pravda Lady's brain. What? It's moribund? Please try to revive it, like you did for Lazarus.
Mocking religion again, huh? That's pretty low.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Poor Birfoons ... Another day, another fail
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/120724143
You're getting amazingly close to 0 for 200
Yes, and to hammer it in, the court presented, for the birthers' benefit, a "brief review of the U.S. Constitution". But hte best part is what the court concluded about the petition. "MOOT", it called it. LoL.
I think that makes it 194-0, though I could be conservative (oops, that word conservative again). Still the birthers shoulder on and Taitz amasses more donations. I can see why she left Russia, though I wonder if she misses that taste of Pravda-like freedom and , well you'd think that 13% flat tax rate would entice her to return to Mother Russia, no? What do you think, American er hmm Pravda Lady?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do believe that most of your colleagues would agree that it's best to make sure that guns are kept out of the hands of persons who over-consume alcohol and are violent. Give the victims a break. You can't keep these people away from alcohol, but you can make it harder for them to get their hands on guns.
You need to read what you posted again. Again, you overlook the "why". Remove the alcohol and watch the violence disappear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121,441 - 121,460 of167,626
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,123
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Yeah 1,034,210
The Official Ashley Tisdale Chat Room (Sep '07) 40 min Justin Bieber 1,837
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Chicagobunny 47,070
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min Hatti_Hollerand 229
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 48 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 43,007
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••