BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,421 - 121,440 of 176,770 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I also almost got arrested at the Jacksonville's sheriff office trying to file a complaint. Sheriff Rutherford is also a Republican but he is also a corrupt sop!!!
Ya know, I have tried to get arrested a dozen times so far and no one will arrest me. Maybe I should get some brown shoe polish and go incognito.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

About fifteen years ago I had to recover an abandoned big truck in the bad part of Savannah, GA. I left Atlanta with a black driver and I knew we would not arrive until after dark. I asked him if he had any brown shoe polish so I could go incognito and he just laughed.
But when we got down into the hood where the truck was he asked me to be very quick about it as he might just leave. Even he was uncomfortable in that part of town.
Tea Party Patriot

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Obomba lies moor americans die.

Obomber orders troopers to save only 100 of 132 hostages in Algeriea . All 100 saved were members of Muslime Brotherhood.

He ordered his troopers to stand down as they killed the americas hostage as he wached on hd screen from his gulf corse.

Obummer ordered Benjamin Ghazi to only save the 100 Muslime Brotherhood hostages and leaf the other32 behind so he could cover up the americas victim.

The lame streem meedia wont not report it under usurpers orders.

WAKE UP AMERICAS!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I posted this last month but it is a goody so I'll post it again. This is one way bad guys get guns. Some pay for them and some just rob the seller.
They have gun stores all over Georgia and if you are legal to own one, they are easy to buy in any shop.

Brunswick man trying to sell firearm shot by customer, police say

2 men and 16-year-old charged in the shooting.
Posted: December 5, 2012

By Terry Dickson
BRUNSWICK, GA.| A man who went to a Brunswick park to sell a gun was shot by a man who wanted to take the gun without paying, police said.
Glynn County police officers responding to a call at Townsend Park just north of the city limits found 23-year-old Tyler Scott Harris there with two gunshot wounds, county police Capt. Marissa Tindale said in a release.
Harris was transported to Southeast Georgia Health System’s Brunswick hospital and subsequently transferred to Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah where he was in critical condition Wednesday morning, Tindale said.
Witnesses said that Harris had gone to the park on the west end of Townsend Street to sell a firearm to a man, Tindale said.

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-12-05...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Now Live Science is a big proponent of Global Warming and everything that happens is caused by ... Global Warming.
I was stationed in Hawaii from 1975-77 and flew out of Wheeler AFB and we aviators see weather right up close.
Of, one of the sentences hints at the El Nino/La Nina Oscillation. But maybe, just maybe, the plants flourished during the warming trend of the last-half of the 20th Century and now that we are in Global Cooling, and we are, they are not doing as well.
Oh, I have seen it snow in Hawaii in ..... an August!!! Yes,, the do snow ski in Hawaii.

In fact, in recent years, Hawaii has been getting a lot of snow. Global Warming? I think not!!!!

Climate Change Threatens Spectacular Hawaiian Plant
By Becky Oskin, OurAmazingPlanet Staff Writer | LiveScience.com

One of Hawaii's iconic plants is again at risk.
The striking and rare Haleakala silversword, found only on the high volcanic slopes of Maui, is on the decline, scientists report today (Jan. 15) in the journal Global Change Biology.
Baby plants are also struggling to grow in the drier conditions. Even with population booms during wet years, the seedlings die within two to three years, the study found.
http://news.yahoo.com/climate-change-threaten...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Flash, 60% of all Americans say that more taxes are being taken out of their pay. Yep, when the open their pay stub, more taxes are bring taken out!!!
Obama lied again!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, do you remember the President's council on jobs and competitiveness? Can you tell us when was the last time Obama met with them?
http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/advi...
Ya know, there are six and a half more unemployed Amercians than when Obama entered the White House? And did Obama say that Unemployment was his NUMBER ONE project? But then he has sooooo many number one priorities!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WbWifnzrQzAXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Do you want me to show you the rest of Obama's #1 Priorities?
Not necessary. Under Obama, unemployment went from 10.5 to 7.6%. And don't throw those "fabricated numbers" at me, ALL presidents for the last 60 years or so have been using the same system. Why should Obama change it? Here it's officially 7.2%. The real number is most likely 13%, and yours 14% and the whole of western Europe at officially 11.5% is most likely approaching 20%. Stop harping about this, we know the score.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh goody, the Jacksonville Skyway is now free!!! In the recent past they charged only 50 cents but it has never made money in it's thirty year history.
The only people who made any money was the Peyton family friends who got lucrative contracts paid for by tax dollars of which $90 million was Federal taxes.
This is one of the reasons why I hate the Florida Republican Party. The are not Conservatives but are Country Clubber RINOs who scratch each others backs.
JTA Skyway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JTA_Skyway

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
Obomber orders troopers to save only 100 of 132 hostages in Algeriea . All 100 saved were members of Muslime Brotherhood.
He ordered his troopers to stand down as they killed the americas hostage as he wached on hd screen from his gulf corse.
Obummer ordered Benjamin Ghazi to only save the 100 Muslime Brotherhood hostages and leaf the other32 behind so he could cover up the americas victim.
WAKE UP AMERICAS!!!
Hey Terri Tunna, you make a poor imitation of a Conservative. No Americans are involved in the rescue attempt and the al Qaeda do not want to take Muslims hostage as they expect to get more money for the Europeans and Americans.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, New Orleans is one of the most corrupt cities in our nation. In fact most cities that are run by black mayors are very corrupt. Jacksonville is a rare example as Mayor Brown seems to be a moderate Democrat and he has been taking on the tough financial problems the out going RINO Mayor Peyton left us with.
But then again, there is a significant number of whites on the city council and many of which are Conservative Republicans.
Oh, the Peyton family is a very, very rich family and they turned a lot of business their way.
Oh, Gates Petroleum is owned by the Peyton family!!!

Gate Petroleum
Gate Petroleum is a privately held diversified corporation headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the 11th largest in Florida in 2010.[2] In FY 2008, the company ranked #338 on the Forbes list of America's Largest Private Companies.
Herbert Hill Peyton started the company in 1960 with a single gas station on Jacksonville's Northside. The company grew during the 1960s with additional stations in the southeast United States. The name "Gate" comes from the city of Jacksonville's slogan, "The Gateway to Florida"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gate_Petroleum
I was glad when Mayor Peyton left. He did not give a damn about Mr. Average. Only taking care of his rich buddies. Yep, he is the type of Republican Democrats SHOULD hate!!!
Hey Rouge, your obsession called. It would like a weekend off
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News Flash, 60% of all Americans say that more taxes are being taken out of their pay. Yep, when the open their pay stub, more taxes are bring taken out!!!
Obama lied again!!!
Only 60%? More proof that 40% are really stupid.(Hey Rouge - what was that Birfer figure you were throwing around?)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Right2BearArms wrote:
FORMER NEW ORLEANS RAY NAGIN CHARGED WITH KATRINA RELATED CORRUPTION!
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/18/16...
LOL!
Yeah, that Democrat - Republican. LOL!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
JESSE VENTURA on Gun Control
JESSE VENTURA is bipolar. He sometimes shows such common sense, I like his apolitic posture most of all. But then, he will de a 180 degree turnaround and say the dumbest things, like, on gun control. Incredible, must have gotten hit in the head accidentally once too often during one of his fake wrestling matches.(Sorry, birthers, I know you think they are real matches. Like breaking the Santa Claus lie to a child, sorry).
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I can only assume that Virgina has the same policy as does the U.S. Capitol Building. Senators and Congressmen are not subject to search entering the building.
I wonder if I put anything in a gun case and walk into the Virginia state house and not get searched?!?
Democratic Lawmaker Brings AK-47 to State Capitol Floor, January 18, 2013
A Virginia state lawmaker raised eyebrows to say the least when he tried to make a point about assault weapons by bringing an AK-47 into the State Capitol!
The shocking video shows Democratic State Delegate Joe Morrissey speaking on the floor of the state House of Delegates when he pulled out an unloaded AK-47. The move drew gasps from fellow lawmakers.
According to Morrissey, he was trying to show how easy it is to carry an assault weapon in Virginia.
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/01/democratic-l...
How about how easy it is to purchase one. You didn't get it, did you?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Blue Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jagoff, you should know, you like slurping on them beautiful blue balls!
What with your blue balls so close to your brain, should I have expected an intelligent reply?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Tea Party Patriot wrote:
WAKE UP AMERICAS!!!
And you fellow birthers don't comment on this?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama lied again!!!
Source, please.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Moron must be drunk and lonely tonight.

LOLOLOLOLOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

ARE GUNS REALLY THE PROBLEM?
Exclusive: Joseph Farah notes firearms 'are the great lifesaving equalizer of our time'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/are-guns-really-th...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Haz Mat 1,095,680
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min PEllen 97,778
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Frankie Rizzo 49,255
Amy 8-21 35 min Sublime1 7
Abby 8-21 41 min Mister Tonka 10
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr whatitis 3,911
NRA targets former NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg wit... 2 hr James Warren 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info