BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,361 - 121,380 of 177,317 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137705
Jan 18, 2013
 
Right2BearArms wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me a racist Mothrafudder" because you cannot answer exactly where is the official documentation from the hospital King Obummer list on his "BC" ! Period! How dare any American ask for the proof he is telling the truth, because why, is he above being born on American soil to be POTUS? Look who is being racist! You and all the other brainwashed SHEEPLE are making exception because of his race! The Epitomy of racism! Continue to back a tyronist King who has usurped our most highest office in our land! While he takes your guns, and rights to medical privacy between you and your doctors, and forces you to buy something wether you want it or not! What a twit, your Tyronist King Obummer hates Americans, even ones like you, you're just too stupid to know he's using you!
You are absolutely right it is a bytch that there are so many stupid Americans who have followed the pride piper down the Cloward and Piven path to the destruction and "CHANGE" of America, trampling and spitting on our constitution all for the sake of political correctness idiocy!
Amazing, Obummer attacks the rights to bear arms and the old racist card rears its convenient head again!
Oh you forgot to blame it on Bush! LOL!
BTW, the guy you call a king and a tyrant was duly elected by the people and his signature legislation (Obamacare) was passed by the congress before it was signed into law. It also survived a Supreme Court challenge heard by a very conservative court. So calling this man king or a tyrant only exposes your extreme ignorance of the American system of ascendancy.

You further illustrate your intense ignorance when you continue to ask for proof well beyond that which is required for any other American citizen and never required or even asked of the 43 who came before. And you reach a crescendo of stupidity when you have nothing to back your claims save internet rumor and gossip. In other words you’re only required to believe shit you heard and you don’t need to offer any proof.

I’d also appreciate it if you provide a link to where Obama has ever “attacked” your right to bear arms.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137706
Jan 18, 2013
 
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>No need to explain anything GB because your straw man is nonresponsive.

“According to guidelines released by the White House in advance of Obama's speech Wednesday, schools that want to have armed guards will be supported in that pursuit, but schools won't be pushed to staff them. The plan calls for the creation of 1,000 new "school resource officers," which the White House describes as "specially trained police officers that work in schools," and mental health professionals to "help prevent school crime and student-on-student violence."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/obam...

You funny man GB!
What's this? The FauxCons want Washington to dictate one more thing to local schools and the NaziCommieLiberal half white man says it should be a local decision?

If Tacky weren't so clueless he might see irony here.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137707
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barak Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
Why is it crazy to want armed personnel to watch over our children in school when there are other schools with those same armed personnel?
C'mon SHEEPLE explain that one.
That is not his name it is President Barack H Obama and he was born in Hawaii the sooner you get that though you pea brain head of yours the better off all on this group will be

Also stop listening to those whack out nuts who spread this B.S
Blue Balls

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137708
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Any rep. or sen. who votes for any of ovomit's gun proposals WILL be toast in the 2014 mid terms. They remembered what happened in 1994 with the assault rifle ban.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137709
Jan 18, 2013
 
Blue Balls wrote:
Any rep. or sen. who votes for any of ovomit's gun proposals WILL be toast in the 2014 mid terms. They remembered what happened in 1994 with the assault rifle ban.
Your moniker says it all.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137710
Jan 18, 2013
 
This ticks me off. Don't spend the taxpayer's money on this crap!

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
fair and balanced

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137711
Jan 18, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
This ticks me off. Don't spend the taxpayer's money on this crap!
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
if it's on Faux News is had to be true...they use drudge report as fact checking....accept it he will sworn in...never thought it would happen...with all the Birthers stupidity , and Rush etc....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137712
Jan 18, 2013
 
fair and balanced wrote:
<quoted text>
if it's on Faux News is had to be true...they use drudge report as fact checking....accept it he will sworn in...never thought it would happen...with all the Birthers stupidity , and Rush etc....
Learn to form a coherent sentence before calling others stupid. Do you really think FOX just makes up stuff? LOL brainwashed

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137713
Jan 18, 2013
 
Yep, Obama's poll numbers have dropped 6% cents his reelection and they think this is great? Oh, they do mention Reagan who had a 62% and Clinton who had a 60% and that he had a similar approval rating to Bush's rating but they do not say what that is.
Oh, Rasmussen has him at 54% and if Obama's will follow Bush's curve, he's in trouble.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidentia...

Obama begins second term with 51 percent approval: Poll: By Rachel Rose Hartman, Yahoo! News | The Ticket

President Barack Obama embarks on his second term with half the nation giving him a good performance review, according to a New York Times/CBS News poll released on Friday.
Fifty-one percent of Americans surveyed Jan. 11-15 approve of how Obama is handling his job, the poll said. Forty-one percent disapprove.
The Times' Marjorie Connelly notes in her analysis that Obama's approval rating is similar to the one held by former President George W. Bush at the start of his second term, but far below ratings garnered by former President Bill Clinton (60 percent) and former President Ronald Reagan (62 percent) at the beginning of their second terms.
The "fiscal cliff" negotiations didn't alter public opinion of the president's ability to handle the economy, the poll said. Forty-six percent of adults surveyed said they approve of the president's ability to handle the economy and 49 percent disapprove.
The poll's margin of error was plus or minus 3 percentage points.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-begi...
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137714
Jan 18, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did yours GROW this exponentially ...??? ;0)
``````````
NRA: Membership Has Grown by 250,000 in One Month
A quarter of a million people have signed up for new NRA memberships ahead of the White House Task Force's findings
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/1...
I'm not surprised that a nearly illiterate birfoon does not understand what an exponential increase is.

Also, what's greater 4,000,000 or 7,000,000?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137715
Jan 18, 2013
 
Oh, G.W. poll numbers were 53% for January 12-25 2004 so he was two points ABOVE Obama's just before their second inauguration.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidentia...
No wonder the NYT did NOT want to mention it!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137716
Jan 18, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
This ticks me off. Don't spend the taxpayer's money on this crap!
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Assuming, to a lot of people, that Islam is the enemy, is it not wise to learn about said enemy? Is there a greater disadvantate than not knowing one's opponent?

To put simply, and here it is, where the money is, SPORTS.

Coaches spend hours analysing videos of the next football, baseball, hockey, basketball, boxing opponents ahead of a match. They don't do it because they love their opponent, no, they do it to detect weak and strong points so as to exploit the former and resist the latter. If it applies to sports, surely, it applies to politics, conflicts and wars. If Europeans and the rest of the allies had read Mein Kampf, a lot of grief could've been averted.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137717
Jan 18, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Obama's poll numbers have dropped 6% cents his reelection and they think this is great? Oh, they do mention Reagan who had a 62% and Clinton who had a 60% and that he had a similar approval rating to Bush's rating but they do not say what that is.
Oh, Rasmussen has him at 54% and if Obama's will follow Bush's curve, he's in trouble.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidentia...
Obama begins second term with 51 percent approval: Poll: By Rachel Rose Hartman, Yahoo! News | The Ticket
President Barack Obama embarks on his second term with half the nation giving him a good performance review, according to a New York Times/CBS News poll released on Friday.
Fifty-one percent of Americans surveyed Jan. 11-15 approve of how Obama is handling his job, the poll said. Forty-one percent disapprove.
The Times' Marjorie Connelly notes in her analysis that Obama's approval rating is similar to the one held by former President George W. Bush at the start of his second term, but far below ratings garnered by former President Bill Clinton (60 percent) and former President Ronald Reagan (62 percent) at the beginning of their second terms.
The "fiscal cliff" negotiations didn't alter public opinion of the president's ability to handle the economy, the poll said. Forty-six percent of adults surveyed said they approve of the president's ability to handle the economy and 49 percent disapprove.
The poll's margin of error was plus or minus 3 percentage points.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-begi...
You wrote the exact same thing yesterday and I replied that Obama had exactly 4 years and 3 days to get those polls up there. And there you go, you repeat it.

Could it be the economy is no longer stumbling, but has progresed to a robust "limp", soon to walk, that the DJA is up up up and of course, nothing to do with Obama, except when it falls and, therefore you turn to Obama polls?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137718
Jan 18, 2013
 
Blue Balls wrote:
Any rep. or sen. who votes for any of ovomit's gun proposals WILL be toast in the 2014 mid terms. They remembered what happened in 1994 with the assault rifle ban.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your moniker says it all.
Well Jacques, exactly what DID happen during the mid-term election of 1994? Come one, woman up, what happened?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137719
Jan 18, 2013
 
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised that a nearly illiterate birfoon does not understand what an exponential increase is.
Also, what's greater 4,000,000 or 7,000,000?
"Exponential" is to American er hmm Pravda Lady what calculus is to the Three Stooges. She/he has a strange habit of posting cuts-and-paste she/he does not comprehend.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137720
Jan 18, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Blue Balls wrote:
Any rep. or sen. who votes for any of ovomit's gun proposals WILL be toast in the 2014 mid terms. They remembered what happened in 1994 with the assault rifle ban.
<quoted text>
Well Jacques, exactly what DID happen during the mid-term election of 1994? Come one, woman up, what happened?
The Repubs gained. The opposition almost, if not always, gains seats at mid-term, right or wrong? It may happen again this time and then it may not. We'll see.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137721
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LRS wrote:
This ticks me off. Don't spend the taxpayer's money on this crap!
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming, to a lot of people, that Islam is the enemy, is it not wise to learn about said enemy? Is there a greater disadvantate than not knowing one's opponent?
To put simply, and here it is, where the money is, SPORTS.
Coaches spend hours analysing videos of the next football, baseball, hockey, basketball, boxing opponents ahead of a match. They don't do it because they love their opponent, no, they do it to detect weak and strong points so as to exploit the former and resist the latter. If it applies to sports, surely, it applies to politics, conflicts and wars. If Europeans and the rest of the allies had read Mein Kampf, a lot of grief could've been averted.
We do not need to study someone's ART to understand them as an enemy. I am totally against using tax payers money to support ANY arts. If any artist is worth a hoot, he will have plenty of money.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137722
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grand Birther wrote:
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barak Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
Why is it crazy to want armed personnel to watch over our children in school when there are other schools with those same armed personnel?
C'mon SHEEPLE explain that one.
Re: "Why is it crazy to want armed personnel to watch over our children in school when there are other schools with those same armed personnel?"

It's not crazy. But it would cost billions upon billions of dollars, and it would not work---and least not very well. You would have to put two or three armed guards in each school, and the USA. There are 99,000 public elementary and secondary school is in the USA and 33,000 private and parochial schools. Figuring on two guards at average salaries of $40,000 a year that is $10.56 billion a year. Four guards, which would be even better, would be $21 billion---add in the cost of bullets, guns, and annual training, and you get even more--and yet conservatives want to cut the budget. Moreover, despite all the background checks in the world, the more you put armed guards in the schools, the more that you increase the possibility that one of the armed guards will be one of the nuts who does the shooting.

But, oddly, Obama is not opposed to providing armed guards for schools. He has even suggested funding them, if the schools want them.

What he wants, obviously, is both armed guards AND stopping sales of assault-type guns. States have gone further and passed laws banning ANY kinds of guns (except for the armed guards and police0 within 1,000 feet of a school.

Oh, and Obama really was born in Hawaii, as his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of both parties in Hawaii and the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 (and only the DOH could send notices to that section of the paper and it only did so for births IN Hawaii) and the teacher who wrote home all show.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137723
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Further to my last post.

IN addition to Obama having been born in Hawaii, he is a Natural Born US Citizen because the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen refers to the place of birth, not to the parents of a US-born citizen.
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137724
Jan 18, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
This ticks me off. Don't spend the taxpayer's money on this crap!

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Now while I wholeheartedly agree with attempts to reduce wasteful spending, I find it ironic coming from the same Birfoon who poopoo'd calls to stop the frivolous and wasteful Birfoon lawsuits.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're that worried about your tax dollars you shouldn't be fretting over this trivial amount!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,675
Engagement Ring 17 min rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,917
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 40ish 4,661
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••