BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,341 - 121,360 of 176,718 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
God is love.
Explain his love for those 20 children and 6 adults in Newtown, please. Explain his love for Columbine victims, please. I'm not judging what you call love, I have made no statement, I'm just asking for an explanation of his love for those victims, and so many others who had just left home to see a movie...

For asking that question, Rogue will come out with "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd), bigot and atheist. For quoting the bible verbatim, Rogue will come out, again, with atheist,libtard (Rogue tm reg'd) and bigot.
Right2BearArms

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes still President...ain't that a bytch for you racist Mothrafudders.
You call me a racist Mothrafudder" because you cannot answer exactly where is the official documentation from the hospital King Obummer list on his "BC" ! Period! How dare any American ask for the proof he is telling the truth, because why, is he above being born on American soil to be POTUS? Look who is being racist! You and all the other brainwashed SHEEPLE are making exception because of his race! The Epitomy of racism! Continue to back a tyronist King who has usurped our most highest office in our land! While he takes your guns, and rights to medical privacy between you and your doctors, and forces you to buy something wether you want it or not! What a twit, your Tyronist King Obummer hates Americans, even ones like you, you're just too stupid to know he's using you!
You are absolutely right it is a bytch that there are so many stupid Americans who have followed the pride piper down the Cloward and Piven path to the destruction and "CHANGE" of America, trampling and spitting on our constitution all for the sake of political correctness idiocy!
Amazing, Obummer attacks the rights to bear arms and the old racist card rears its convenient head again!
Oh you forgot to blame it on Bush! LOL!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read? Cuba has hospitals that serve foreigners and diplomats and ones that serve non-diplomat Cubans. In other words, they have a First Class hospital and a Peon hospital!!!
<quoted text>
Now, will you kindly show us your reference for the number of AMERICANS going to Cuba for medical treatment?
You wrote :'Can you read? Cuba has hospitals that serve foreigners and diplomats and ones that serve non-diplomat Cubans.'

Sounds familiar? What about those scores of potentates, among them rich Arab shieks who come to John Hopkins clinic, Mayo Clinic, UCLA etc while 45 million Americans are uninsured and cannot even get close to those places, not to mention the others paying huge premiums with high deductibles and hushed warnings not to be too sick if you don't mind? What are your chances of getting into the clinics I just mentioned, Rogue?

Yes, Cuba has medical facilities for "rich foreigners" and Cuban peons. Still, Cuba has 3 times more doctors per capita than the U.S.(they're even exporting some all over) and life expectancy, which was in the mid-50s in the 60s has now reached the U.S. level and will soon pass it. There are fewer birth deaths. All medical care is free to everyone. Somebody must be doing something right.

Now, wrote this morning or yesterday, but you didn't read as I did not attack Obama, therefore doesn't interest you, but before you call me a communist and a Castro lover, check what I wrote about Cuba.

Now go there please :

Cuba - Healthcare and Medical Treatment | ExpatFocus.com

www.expatfocus.com › Country Guides › Cuba

This is dated 2006 when 10,000 of different nationalities came to Cuba for medical treatment. 7 years ago! What's the number today? I wrote thousands of Americans. It's probably more.

I've shown you my reference. I always do. Show me the various ones I asked for please.
Right2BearArms

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barak Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
Every Congressperson and judge who has refused to uphold the Constitutional requirement of Natural born citizenship for the Presidency, shares the blame for allowing an ineligible usurper to bankrupt this nation and shred our Constitution.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
Why is it crazy to want armed personnel to watch over our children in school when there are other schools with those same armed personnel?
C'mon SHEEPLE explain that one.
Oh only people in our King Obummer leadership can have guns to protect them and their kids, but disarm the rest of Americans from the nut jobs and criminal out there? HELLO NO!
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, according to this source life expectancy in Cuba in 1960 was about 64 (not mid-50s)and today about 78.
https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore...
While in the U.S. in 1960 it was 68 and about 78 today also
https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore...
Yes, Cuba's life expectancy has improved, but not to the extent you claim.
My bad.So they wentfrom 64 to 78, tied with the US. Meaning about 28th worldwide. Not bad. Goes to show what a country can achieve with universal health care, even a dirt-poor country like Cuba. And so it goes all over...proof of the pudding.
Troll Line And Sinker

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Dennis Kucinich is now a Fox contributor.....

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/01/d...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

American Lady wrote:
U.S. taxpayers have forked over nearly $4 billion to foreign-owned companies as part of a stimulus program that pays cash grants to green-energy firms, according to a newly released congressional report.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/17/us...
So what's wrong with importing technology and hardware? All countries do it. Some nations do things as well or better and at a good price. Don't forget, you also export a lot of technology, goods, produce etc abroad, it's a two-way street.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the story. It's not that big of a deal but just so you can read it here's a link.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/16/so...
Thank you for that. Informative, but I've noticed it's not all Obamacare. It would be interesting to know why the doctors left in the first place. Was obamacare, which I understand was to pay less, reducing their birthing fees? What were those emoluments before Obamacare and after? Did they leave to earn as much as they did or even more? Did they leave, because at 200 babies a year for two obstetricians, seems to me a meagre slice of the pie, 100 each. Maybe it's not money, perhaps they were not busy enough.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress from Michelle Bachmann to Rand Paul all know Barry Soetoro aka Obama is an illegitimate president. They know because all received a package with the proof.
Is it a conspiracy? ALL of them? Not one just congressman in the whole lot? Also, not one honest of the 47 senators - hey , funny, that number 47 keeps cropping up.

Are you all set? Just 4 days to go.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
" HISTORY" backs up MINE!!!! ;0)
That was 150 years ago. All changed today, AL.
If Lincoln was alive today, he'd have a fit watching Republicans. He'd do as Churchill did, he'd surely cross the floor.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama’s First-Term Track Record on Civil Liberties
by John W. Whitehead

Four years after Barack Obama was elected on a platform of "change you can believe in," he’s now promising America that the "best is yet to come." However, on almost every front –
fiscally,
militarily,
politically,
socially –
the country is in a state of disarray.

Most troubling, however, is the state of our freedoms. Indeed, during Obama’s first term, our civil liberties were utterly and completely disemboweled.

Partial LIST ...
The REST is THERE!

In March 2009, Obama defended Bush’s unconstitutional National Security Agency spying program in court, insisting that actions authorized by the President, including illegally spying on American citizens, should be free from any judicial scrutiny whatsoever.

In April 2009, the Department of Homeland Security called for surveillance of military veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan, characterizing them as extremists and potential domestic terrorist threats because they may be "disgruntled, disillusioned or suffering from the psychological effects of war." Coupled with the DHS’ report on "Rightwing Extremism," which broadly defines extremists as "mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely," these tactics bode ill for anyone seen as opposing the government.

In July 2009, Obama threatened to veto an oversight bill that would have required the president to inform lawmakers about covert CIA activities.

In September 2011, two American citizens were killed during a drone attack in Yemen as part of a government "kill list" operation in which Obama personally directs who should be targeted for death by military drones.

In December 2011, Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, which mandates that anyone suspected of terrorism against the United States be held in military custody indefinitely. This provision extends to American citizens.

In February 2012, Obama signed the FAA Reauthorization Act, which opens up American skies for the domestic use of armed surveillance drones.

In March 2012, Obama approved the "Trespass Bill," which makes it a federal crime to protest or assemble in the vicinity of protected government officials. That same month, Obama issued an executive order stating that in the case of a war or national emergency, the federal government has the authority to take over almost every aspect of American society.
So what does the future hold? Unless President Obama changes course – and drastically so – freedom as we have known it will become extinct.

November 13, 2012

http://lewrockwell.com/whitehead/whitehead63....
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

NRA ~4m members

MoveOn ~7m members
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that. Informative, but I've noticed it's not all Obamacare. It would be interesting to know why the doctors left in the first place. Was obamacare, which I understand was to pay less, reducing their birthing fees? What were those emoluments before Obamacare and after? Did they leave to earn as much as they did or even more? Did they leave, because at 200 babies a year for two obstetricians, seems to me a meagre slice of the pie, 100 each. Maybe it's not money, perhaps they were not busy enough.
I merely put it up so you could read it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

That which you manifest lies before you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
NRA ~4m members
MoveOn ~7m members
Did yours GROW this exponentially ...??? ;0)
``````````

NRA: Membership Has Grown by 250,000 in One Month

A quarter of a million people have signed up for new NRA memberships ahead of the White House Task Force's findings

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
EVERY gutless coward who serves in the U.S. Congress, knows that Barry soetoro, AKA Barak Hussein Obama, is an illegitimate president.
They know because all of them received a package with the proof.
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country,
All have committed a gross act of treason against this country, and is responsible for Allowing this country to have one of the most the most corrrrupt Governments on earth!
The Obama Administration is certainly the most corrupt US pResidentialAdministration in US History.
This is just what you would expect from a man who has no respect for the Constitution or the rule of law including Constitutional rights.
Why is it crazy to want armed personnel to watch over our children in school when there are other schools with those same armed personnel?
Amen ...

Did you see the "petition"
to make the White House a ...

GUN FREE Zone ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen ...
Did you see the "petition"
to make the White House a ...
GUN FREE Zone ...???
POSTED ON JANUARY 12, 2013 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN GUN CONTROL
SIGN THE PETITION: MAKE THE WHITE HOUSE A GUN-FREE ZONE!

Gun Free Zones are supposed to protect our children, and some politicians wish to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms. Those same politicians and their families are currently under the protection of armed Secret Service agents. If Gun Free Zones are sufficient protection for our children, then Gun Free Zones should be good enough for politicians.

Heh. But really, the logic is hard to argue with. Schools are gun-free zones because we care so much about our children’s safety, right? Well, unless your children go to, say, Sidwell Friends.
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/01... [snicker
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

VULNERABLE SENATE DEMS BALK AT OBAMA'S GUN MEASURES
'It's going to be hard for any of these pieces of legislation to pass at this point'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/vulnerable-senate-...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Right2BearArms wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me a racist Mothrafudder" because you cannot answer exactly where is the official documentation from the hospital King Obummer list on his "BC" ! Period! How dare any American ask for the proof he is telling the truth, because why, is he above being born on American soil to be POTUS? Look who is being racist! You and all the other brainwashed SHEEPLE are making exception because of his race! The Epitomy of racism! Continue to back a tyronist King who has usurped our most highest office in our land! While he takes your guns, and rights to medical privacy between you and your doctors, and forces you to buy something wether you want it or not! What a twit, your Tyronist King Obummer hates Americans, even ones like you, you're just too stupid to know he's using you!
You are absolutely right it is a bytch that there are so many stupid Americans who have followed the pride piper down the Cloward and Piven path to the destruction and "CHANGE" of America, trampling and spitting on our constitution all for the sake of political correctness idiocy!
Amazing, Obummer attacks the rights to bear arms and the old racist card rears its convenient head again!
Oh you forgot to blame it on Bush! LOL!
The very reason you were so disillusioned on Nov, 6 last is because no one else can see the Barack Obama you have created from a mind that can only reflect your own mental deprivation.

“Well, the Second Amendment in this country is part of our Constitution, and the president of the United States is bound by our Constitution. So I believe in the Second Amendment. It does provide for Americans the right to bear arms for their protection, for their safety, for hunting, for a wide range of uses”
----------BARACK OBAMA
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-i-belie...

“Article II does not require the President (or a candidate for President) to present his short-form birth certificate, long-form birth certificate, social security card, or any form of identification, to anyone”
CHIEF JUSTICE MORRISON C. ENGLAND OF THE U.S. DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EAST DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

The good thing is the constitution allows you to believe anything you wish.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

No need to explain anything GB because your straw man is nonresponsive.

“According to guidelines released by the White House in advance of Obama's speech Wednesday, schools that want to have armed guards will be supported in that pursuit, but schools won't be pushed to staff them. The plan calls for the creation of 1,000 new "school resource officers," which the White House describes as "specially trained police officers that work in schools," and mental health professionals to "help prevent school crime and student-on-student violence."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/obam...

You funny man GB!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••