BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,261 - 121,280 of 174,513 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be better informed better putting out such garbage. You should write "I beleive that, or I think that..." instead of stating stuff you're not familiar with . The Yugo was 0% Fiat. it was Yugoslav and bulit on a chassis purchsed from Fiat. That's it.
As to the 500, it'll perhaps go the way of the Impala, some VW models, Buicks, Freighliner trucks and others built in Mexico. Prematurely to the junkyard. Manufacturers want the quick buck, they don't worry about what's going to happen in a year or so. They plan 6 months ahead and then they'll see.
Manufacturer want repeat customers. In 1974 I bought an Audi Fox and that is the last European car I have ever owned. By the way, in 1998 I drove a Mexican assembled Freightliner for nine months and it was a lemon. It was not the major components but how they were installed.
I had a powersteer hose fail at 3,000 while I was on a curve at highway speed and almost went over a cliff. Out of 100 new trucks, seven had the same hose fail so my company replaced all the hoses. It was not the hose itself, it was the swagged fittings that popped off.
And in the same month my truck would not maintain air pressure (air brakes!) They replaced the air compressor and that did not fix it. Meanwhile one of out trucks crashed going down Black Mountain in Tennessee. The TN DOT did a real good (way to go) inspection and found two air hoses on the master brake valve switched. My company had all the other trucks inspected and mine were switched.
Also in the same first month I had an engine compartment fire while at a fuel island. I put it out with my fire extinguisher but people get real upset when you have a fire on a fuel island. Oh, the ground wire from the starter to the frame was the size you would use on a car and about a fourth the size it should of been. When I went to start my truck after fueling the ground wire burned in half and the insulation caught fire. If I had not popped the hood, well, at $100,000 truck,$45,000 trailer and $x cargo would have gone up in smoke and heaven knows what damaged would have been done to the truck stop.
Now remember, this all happened within the first month I drove that truck and I had other problems later on. Oh, five or so years ago I was going to buy a Ford Fusion for my daughter but as soon as I realized they were made in Mexico, it was no way José.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hey, this is way to cool

Bullet AK47 Ice Cube Tray
http://www.amazon.com/Bullet-AK47-Ice-Cube-Tr...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, there is nothing more sick than a Limousine Liberal. I have respect for Ralph Nader but 90% of Liberals are flaming hypocrites. Ralph lives the way he preaches.
He lives in a modest house, has never own a car. He will not ride in a Limo but he will ride in a common taxi.
But Rush Limbaugh has a picture of some limousine liberals getting out of their SUV with anti-SUV protest signs which is typical of most Liberals.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What brought that on?
Maybe the SUV was a hybrid. Can you favour us with a photo or two of a liberal alighting from his SUV with a protest sign? How about a holier-than-thou conservative alighting from a house of ill repute? Have there ever been any of those?
Ah, Rush showed the picture on his TV show which was on the air in between 1992 and 1996 and I don't think they had any hybrid anythings during that time frame! I did a Google search on the photo and I could not come up with one but you will just have to take my word on it.
Oh, you mean like Bawny Fwank who allowed his house to be used as a gay brothel?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

During a recent password audit by a company, it was found that a (blonde) employee was using the following password:
"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLou ieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento "

When asked why she had such a long password, she rolled her eyes and said: "Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital."

It sort of reminds me of the woman from Portland, OR who was smoking something at three a.m. and standing on two walls when she slipped and fell between the two walls. They live among us too!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Manufacturer want repeat customers. In 1974 I bought an Audi Fox and that is the last European car I have ever owned. By the way, in 1998 I drove a Mexican assembled Freightliner for nine months and it was a lemon. It was not the major components but how they were installed.
I had a powersteer hose fail at 3,000 while I was on a curve at highway speed and almost went over a cliff. Out of 100 new trucks, seven had the same hose fail so my company replaced all the hoses. It was not the hose itself, it was the swagged fittings that popped off.
And in the same month my truck would not maintain air pressure (air brakes!) They replaced the air compressor and that did not fix it. Meanwhile one of out trucks crashed going down Black Mountain in Tennessee. The TN DOT did a real good (way to go) inspection and found two air hoses on the master brake valve switched. My company had all the other trucks inspected and mine were switched.
Also in the same first month I had an engine compartment fire while at a fuel island. I put it out with my fire extinguisher but people get real upset when you have a fire on a fuel island. Oh, the ground wire from the starter to the frame was the size you would use on a car and about a fourth the size it should of been. When I went to start my truck after fueling the ground wire burned in half and the insulation caught fire. If I had not popped the hood, well, at $100,000 truck,$45,000 trailer and $x cargo would have gone up in smoke and heaven knows what damaged would have been done to the truck stop.
Now remember, this all happened within the first month I drove that truck and I had other problems later on. Oh, five or so years ago I was going to buy a Ford Fusion for my daughter but as soon as I realized they were made in Mexico, it was no way José.
So you agree with me. Mexican junk. Your Audi Fox was NOT a European car, it was a Mexican or Brazilian car, yes, Brazilian. Why did you not check that out before buying? Same for your Freighliner. I'm surprised that a businessman like you would lay out over a hundred grand for a Mexican truck.

Yugo was not Fiat.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
During a recent password audit by a company, it was found that a (blonde) employee was using the following password:
When asked why she had such a long password, she rolled her eyes and said: "Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital."
It sort of reminds me of the woman from Portland, OR who was smoking something at three a.m. and standing on two walls when she slipped and fell between the two walls. They live among us too!
What's most surprising is that she knew Sacramento was a capital. A lot of people think SF or LA is the capital
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is really happening and the Lame Stream Media will not report it. Obama Care is failing and they won't report it. This is just in one county and it is happening all over the U.S.
Want and abortion, no problem. But if you are in labor, well deliver your baby is some dark alley. Yep, there is no room for your baby at the Obama Inn!
You Liberals are sick.
Norfolk hospital chiefs aim to improve maternity services to meet rising birthrate challenge
By Adam Gretton, Health correspondent; January 14, 2013
Health chiefs said they were looking at ways to expand their maternity services after it emerged that women in labour were turned away from the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital last year.
New figures show that an increase in babies being born in Norfolk is putting a strain on maternity services in the county, which forced the N&N to close its maternity ward 15 times last year and 34 women were diverted to other hospitals.
Pregnant women were told to go to hospitals up to 40 miles away to have their babies after the maternity ward was closed to new admissions.
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/norfolk_h...
Saw an article yesterday about a hospital that is no longer going to deliver babies. They cited OCare as part of the problem.
Learn to Read

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Poor Birfoons ... Another day, another fail

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/120724143

You're getting amazingly close to 0 for 200
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the announcement yesterday on tv. Biden was there. Were there any children?
And if there were, so what? Isn't that what the gun bill is all about, the protection of children, which is exactly the opposite of what Hitler did, killing Jewish children, sending them as teens to the front to be killed, then having them defend the last bastions of Germany as children? You compare Obama to Hitler? Your ignorance is only exceeded by your total insanity. Don't agree with your president, fine, but quit being swayed by communists and Pravda and criticize constructively.
Our Father, please kick-start American er hmm Pravda Lady's brain. What? It's moribund? Please try to revive it, like you did for Lazarus.
Mocking religion again, huh? That's pretty low.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Poor Birfoons ... Another day, another fail
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/120724143
You're getting amazingly close to 0 for 200
Yes, and to hammer it in, the court presented, for the birthers' benefit, a "brief review of the U.S. Constitution". But hte best part is what the court concluded about the petition. "MOOT", it called it. LoL.
I think that makes it 194-0, though I could be conservative (oops, that word conservative again). Still the birthers shoulder on and Taitz amasses more donations. I can see why she left Russia, though I wonder if she misses that taste of Pravda-like freedom and , well you'd think that 13% flat tax rate would entice her to return to Mother Russia, no? What do you think, American er hmm Pravda Lady?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do believe that most of your colleagues would agree that it's best to make sure that guns are kept out of the hands of persons who over-consume alcohol and are violent. Give the victims a break. You can't keep these people away from alcohol, but you can make it harder for them to get their hands on guns.
You need to read what you posted again. Again, you overlook the "why". Remove the alcohol and watch the violence disappear.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mocking religion again, huh? That's pretty low.
More mocking and hypocritical than AL's "Our Father" in Topix? More mocking than your profanity-laced prose followed by cantiques and hymns at Christmas time? Come on. And I do like your clean language. You write well, errorless,(fewer typos than me).

And religion, if it's as strong and believable as it claims tobe, can easily fend off any so-called mocking of mine.
Learn to Read

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and to hammer it in, the court presented, for the birthers' benefit, a "brief review of the U.S. Constitution". But hte best part is what the court concluded about the petition. "MOOT", it called it. LoL.
I think that makes it 194-0, though I could be conservative (oops, that word conservative again).
Now what does some silly judge know about the Constitution? He didn't even use "ipso facto".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More mocking and hypocritical than AL's "Our Father" in Topix? More mocking than your profanity-laced prose followed by cantiques and hymns at Christmas time? Come on. And I do like your clean language. You write well, errorless,(fewer typos than me).
And religion, if it's as strong and believable as it claims tobe, can easily fend off any so-called mocking of mine.
Mocking is childish regardless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is really happening and the Lame Stream Media will not report it. Obama Care is failing and they won't report it. This is just in one county and it is happening all over the U.S.
Want and abortion, no problem. But if you are in labor, well deliver your baby is some dark alley. Yep, there is no room for your baby at the Obama Inn!
You Liberals are sick.
Norfolk hospital chiefs aim to improve maternity services to meet rising birthrate challenge
Health chiefs said they were looking at ways to expand their maternity services after it emerged that women in labour were turned away from the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital last year.
New figures show that an increase in babies being born in Norfolk is putting a strain on maternity services in the county, which forced the N&N to close its maternity ward 15 times last year and 34 women were diverted to other hospitals.
Pregnant women were told to go to hospitals up to 40 miles away to have their babies after the maternity ward was closed to new admissions.
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/norfolk_h ...
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw an article yesterday about a hospital that is no longer going to deliver babies. They cited OCare as part of the problem.
The doctor I have had for the past four years retired. I last saw him last September and he mentioned he was thinking about it. My next planned doctor visit is February but I caught pneumonia while visiting my daughter two weeks ago. I finished my anti-biotics two days ago but I still have a cough so I asked for an early appointment and that was when I found out he had retired. He is only 52-53 but I guess he does not want to put up with the Obama BS!
Anyway, I have an appointment for tomorrow with another doc and I hope he is as good as the one I lost.
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And religion, if it's as strong and believable as it claims to be, can easily fend off any so-called mocking of mine.
All of this atheism makes us all physically sick.
Are you well? God is not religion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

That is right. The Left do not like being call Nazis but when was the last time you heard of NRA members beating up people? Destroying property? Blocking businesses? But to them the Occupiers are patriots!

Defeating the NRA is Like ‘Defeating the Nazis’

Bob Schieffer compared Obama’s gun control speech to “passing civil rights legislation, as Lyndon Johnson was able to do; and before that, surely, defeating the Nazis, was a much more formidable task than taking on the gun lobby.”

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/01/defeating...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Liberals are sick.
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/norfolk_h ...
<quoted text>
The doctor I have had for the past four years retired. I last saw him last September and he mentioned he was thinking about it. My next planned doctor visit is February but I caught pneumonia while visiting my daughter two weeks ago. I finished my anti-biotics two days ago but I still have a cough so I asked for an early appointment and that was when I found out he had retired. He is only 52-53 but I guess he does not want to put up with the Obama BS!
Anyway, I have an appointment for tomorrow with another doc and I hope he is as good as the one I lost.
The two nurses I see have told me about numerous doctors who are planning on retiring b/c of OCare. They each have 30 years experience and know just about all the local docs. So, they're not just mouthing off. Doctor shortage is coming.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Yes, I checked and Obama did have kids with him when he signed proposals to reduce gun violence. Four kids who wrote to him about the shooting in Newtown. I don't see anything amiss with their presence designed to bolster arms control and killings. He's not selling used cars, this is serious stuff. He's trying to avoid future Newtowns and all the others.

I see the NRA, that revolting "far rightesttest" wing organization unashamedly used the President's children for its pro-gun policies. Anyone thinking that the presidents' children, security-wise, are in the same situation as all other kids is certainly out of the loop, to put it kindly. Such famous children attract maniacs and fanatics, armed to the teeth, thanks, BTW to the NRA. What's more, their very presence also increases the danger to life and limb of all kids and adults around them. They HAVE to be protected, they are different, like it or not. Even children of movie stars and personalities are afforded bodyguard protection, making it equally important for the first family to be protected by armed agents. But the NRA, banking on the hate and ignorance of its faithful adherents, comes out with, as the WH so well puts it, "repugnant" gun-lobby video. Sold and readily bought by the faithful. Sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What's most surprising is that she knew Sacramento was a capital. A lot of people think SF or LA is the capital
I don't know. I think it is just another blonde joke. Someone sent it to me and I thought I'd share. No offence meant to people with blonde hair though.
It is not like the Democrat Congressman from Georgia who thought Guam would capsize if there were to many Marines on the island.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nor the Republican candidate Tod Akin who thought women could not get pregnant if they did not want to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min truth 48,866
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min voice of peace 67,899
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMajority 1,079,042
Abby 7-24 23 min edogxxx 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 29 min KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search