BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,241 - 121,260 of 175,138 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Oh, if you look very carefully you will see a pin on the underside of the barrel about an inch or so from the mussel (Shooting end) to which the bayonet will lock. To have one of these in California you need to have a special permit!!!
Not for the bayonet, just for the rifle with the bayonet "lug"!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Springfield...
There is no intelligent life in California!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I was taken a little aback upon reading that there has been a congressional ban in place on the federal investigation of the causes of gun violence.
Having been a frequent visitor of the CDC website in the past, I had always been puzzled why they did not make that simple and obvious connection. Now I know why. However, still the reasononing makes little sense to me.
Having worked for many, many moons in the ER I will tell you right now and without hesitation that one of the biggest contributing factors of violence in general is alcoholism and ethanol abuse.
When we have patients who are obviously intoxicated and are otherwise combative we are prevented by medical-legal constraints from writing in the chart that they were "drunk".
What we have to do instead is use the medical shorthand abbreviation of ETOH+, which means they are positive for ethanol intoxication and poisoning.
I think most of my colleagues who are unbiased would agree with my assessment of the link between alcohol and violence in the majority of cases.
loose

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Romney suggested US jobs were being exported to China. False. The China plant concerns brand expansion not job displacement. Jeep is not closing a US plant to replace with Chinese. Get your facts straight.
Did you check out her huge (LIBTARDS DUPED AGAIN BREAKING NEWS) banner? Jeeeeeeez! I thought the news broke last October.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a barefaced lie by Romney, a desperate ploy to rescue a floundering campaign as he saw the writing on the wall and from that point on, no lies were too big.
As I've said in a recent post, and if we follow American er hmm Prava Lady's reasoning, all patriotic plants should manufacture all of its production, in this case, cars, from its home base.
Assuming that what is good for the goose is good for the gander, AL would then agree that this Italian company, Chrysler, switch all its plants from the US to Italy.
Romney did not lie and jobs are still going overseas because of the anti-business progressive agenda.
Now, exactly what Fiat models are now made in America Chrysler plants? Where are the Fiat model 500 made? Only an Idiotard would buy a piece of crap like that.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Poppo wrote:
Have mercy! Some birfoon clones have now claimed the Newtown massacre was staged.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/ande...
Typical birther and Tea Party tactics. This is what happens when you allow ignorant birthers like this professor to be educated way beyond their level of intelligence. Can you imagine learning that this cuckoo fool is teaching your kids?

This guy says the Newtown massacre was a conspiracy designed to promote gun controls. He uses a tv montage of a "ranting" Anderson Cooper, supposedly angry with him, taken from a programme Anderson had done with comedienne Kathy Griffin. He complains his family has been theatened following Anderson's report on him and his looney tooney hate theories, failing to mention the hostile letters received by grieving Newtown parents because this professor's ignorant followers believed his conspiracy theory. Of oourse they would. Ignorant birthers and tea partyers instantly believe any conspiracy theory, even the most outlandish ones, as long as it feeds their hate-filled personas to t "T". Disgusting.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, in California rifles with bayonet lugs are forbidden. Can any of you Libtards show us one example of just one person in America being murdered by bayoneting within the past 150 YEARS?!?
Ya know, some people like to collect military rifles and all military rifles made in America have been made with bayonet lugs to include the Springfield Model 1840 flintlock musket.
Yep, it is a collectors piece by you need a special permit in California because it was an evil bayonet lug!!!
What utter idiots Libtards are.
Oh, people have done research and can not find one incident in any newspaper since 1865 where anyone has been assaulted with a bayonet mounted on a rifle. But bayonet lugs are evil!!!!
I’m sure there’s more but I quickly found a few Rogue.

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Do you remember the Yugo? It was a Fiat made in Yugoslavia and it was worse than an Italian made Fiat.
I remember reading a Consumer Report on the Yugo and they said you would pay more in maintenance that you actually paid for the car when you bought it!!! Hey, I found one for sale.
Found for Sale: 1987 Yugo GV Sport with only 1,800 miles, JULY 21, 2010

The Yugo, which was based on the mechanics and platform of the 1970s Fiat 127, was presented in the U.S. in the summer of 1985 with a dirt-cheap price tag of just $3,990. In the beginning, customers loved it and it looked like Bricklin had hit it, with sales peaking at 48,500 units in 1987.

However, America's cult love-affair with the cheapest car in the market quickly dried out after customers realized that they got what they paid for with sales plundering to just under 4,000 units in 1991, the last year the Yugo was imported to the States.
http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/07/found-fo...
The owner probably put it in the garage and forgot about it as he could not afford to maintain it. I wonder if they will still be selling Fiat 500's in America three years from now?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, in California rifles with bayonet lugs are forbidden. Can any of you Libtards show us one example of just one person in America being murdered by bayoneting within the past 150 YEARS?!?
Ya know, some people like to collect military rifles and all military rifles made in America have been made with bayonet lugs to include the Springfield Model 1840 flintlock musket.
Yep, it is a collectors piece by you need a special permit in California because it was an evil bayonet lug!!!
What utter idiots Libtards are.
Oh, people have done research and can not find one incident in any newspaper since 1865 where anyone has been assaulted with a bayonet mounted on a rifle. But bayonet lugs are evil!!!!
So, not one death by bayonet, right? Looks like the ban is working. Based on this huge success, let's start banning guns.

Fable, scenario, parable, whatever. Birthers' child-like minds appreciate them though no one can comfirm they understand them. Here goes :

=Jacksonville resident : "Rogue, why are you always carrying that elephant gun with you in, of all places, Jacksonville?"

=Rogue : "You never know, I may be attacked by an elephant and the big gun will scare them off".

=Jacksonville resident : "But, there are no elephants in Jacksonville".

-Rogue :"See?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The was the OLD Egyptian government. The new government is not as friendly towards either Israel of the U.S.!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was as friendly. It obviously is not. But to cut off aid would be premature in view of the reasons I stated in my post on the subject. Put the brakes on for a minute.
And I disagree with you. They have been allowing arms to be smuggled into Gaza. We should cut there support in half and give they a half year to get their act together.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney did not lie and jobs are still going overseas because of the anti-business progressive agenda.
Now, exactly what Fiat models are now made in America Chrysler plants? Where are the Fiat model 500 made? Only an Idiotard would buy a piece of crap like that.
Sorry Rogue Romney lied. He said they were moving “all “production to China and there’s no way you can correct it for him. Then doubled down in an add saying they were moving American jobs to China. Fact is he lied and knew he was lying and never corrected his lie even after he was called on it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I was taken a little aback upon reading that there has been a congressional ban in place on the federal investigation of the causes of gun violence.
Having been a frequent visitor of the CDC website in the past, I had always been puzzled why they did not make that simple and obvious connection. Now I know why. However, still the reasononing makes little sense to me.
Having worked for many, many moons in the ER I will tell you right now and without hesitation that one of the biggest contributing factors of violence in general is alcoholism and ethanol abuse.
When we have patients who are obviously intoxicated and are otherwise combative we are prevented by medical-legal constraints from writing in the chart that they were "drunk".
What we have to do instead is use the medical shorthand abbreviation of ETOH+, which means they are positive for ethanol intoxication and poisoning.
I think most of my colleagues who are unbiased would agree with my assessment of the link between alcohol and violence in the majority of cases.
loose
Well, I do believe that most of your colleagues would agree that it's best to make sure that guns are kept out of the hands of persons who over-consume alcohol and are violent. Give the victims a break. You can't keep these people away from alcohol, but you can make it harder for them to get their hands on guns.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

In A Yugo - Paul Shanklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Ya know, I hate Rush Limbaugh as Paul Shaklin has ruined a lot of songs I use to enjoy. I can no longer listen to Elvis' In a Ghetto with out think about Paul Shanklin's In a Yugo.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
One : I said Chrysler is an Italian company and based on your Jeep reasoning, it would be acceptable and okay to move their entire U.S. manufacturing to Italy or anywhere they wish.You want a one-way street. Well, it doesn't work like that;

Two : Fiat 500s are made in Mexico. The new Dodge Dart is an Alfa Romeo and made in Italy as far as I know. If they sell enough, though I hear it's a piece of crap, I imagine it will be cheaper and more efficient for Fiat to build them in the non-union right-to-work half-salary U.S. South or in Mexico.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical birther and Tea Party tactics. This is what happens when you allow ignorant birthers like this professor to be educated way beyond their level of intelligence. Can you imagine learning that this cuckoo fool is teaching your kids?
This guy says the Newtown massacre was a conspiracy designed to promote gun controls. He uses a tv montage of a "ranting" Anderson Cooper, supposedly angry with him, taken from a programme Anderson had done with comedienne Kathy Griffin. He complains his family has been theatened following Anderson's report on him and his looney tooney hate theories, failing to mention the hostile letters received by grieving Newtown parents because this professor's ignorant followers believed his conspiracy theory. Of oourse they would. Ignorant birthers and tea partyers instantly believe any conspiracy theory, even the most outlandish ones, as long as it feeds their hate-filled personas to t "T". Disgusting.
One wonders how an individual could make up something out of whole cloth, post it on the internet and get so many followers without anyone questioning his sources.

Oh well, meet the ignorant birfoon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And oh, Romney did lie. Very much so. Jeep was not closing, Jeep was expanding in the U.S. He barefaced lied.

You responded in a general manner, didn't touch Chrysler. Why's that? Did he or did he not lie about Chrysler moving its Jeep production to China?

And why blame Obama for a practice (jobs going overseas)that's been going on for over 30 years now, both under Repub and Dem admins? Obama did send a job bill to the House eliminating tax advantages for companies moving overseas. Congress sat on it. Still sitting.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you remember the Yugo? It was a Fiat made in Yugoslavia and it was worse than an Italian made Fiat.
I remember reading a Consumer Report on the Yugo and they said you would pay more in maintenance that you actually paid for the car when you bought it!!! Hey, I found one for sale.
<quoted text>
The owner probably put it in the garage and forgot about it as he could not afford to maintain it. I wonder if they will still be selling Fiat 500's in America three years from now?
You need to be better informed better putting out such garbage. You should write "I beleive that, or I think that..." instead of stating stuff you're not familiar with . The Yugo was 0% Fiat. it was Yugoslav and bulit on a chassis purchsed from Fiat. That's it.

As to the 500, it'll perhaps go the way of the Impala, some VW models, Buicks, Freighliner trucks and others built in Mexico. Prematurely to the junkyard. Manufacturers want the quick buck, they don't worry about what's going to happen in a year or so. They plan 6 months ahead and then they'll see.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The was the OLD Egyptian government. The new government is not as friendly towards either Israel of the U.S.!
<quoted text>
And I disagree with you. They have been allowing arms to be smuggled into Gaza. We should cut there support in half and give they a half year to get their act together.
Is there any no proof that Egypt allowed arms to be smuggled into Gaza?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Ya know, there is nothing more sick than a Limousine Liberal. I have respect for Ralph Nader but 90% of Liberals are flaming hypocrites. Ralph lives the way he preaches.
He lives in a modest house, has never own a car. He will not ride in a Limo but he will ride in a common taxi.
But Rush Limbaugh has a picture of some limousine liberals getting out of their SUV with anti-SUV protest signs which is typical of most Liberals.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, there is nothing more sick than a Limousine Liberal. I have respect for Ralph Nader but 90% of Liberals are flaming hypocrites. Ralph lives the way he preaches.
He lives in a modest house, has never own a car. He will not ride in a Limo but he will ride in a common taxi.
But Rush Limbaugh has a picture of some limousine liberals getting out of their SUV with anti-SUV protest signs which is typical of most Liberals.
What brought that on?

Maybe the SUV was a hybrid. Can you favour us with a photo or two of a liberal alighting from his SUV with a protest sign? How about a holier-than-thou conservative alighting from a house of ill repute? Have there ever been any of those?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,778
Word (Dec '08) 42 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 44 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 477
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000