BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,062)

Showing posts 121,221 - 121,240 of173,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137543
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grand Birther wrote:
Here's the petition to make Birfoons lay for their own frivolous law suits.
Why that's a mighty fine looking petition there GB.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137547
Jan 17, 2013
 
Hitler and Children Obersalzberg Aug 13. 1935 ~> Remind you of something ???

http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2013/01/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137548
Jan 17, 2013
 
~ B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G~~~~~~~N~E~W~S ~
-----libTARDS----D~U~P~E~D---- AGAIN------

"Chrysler announces deal to build Jeeps in China"
EST January 15, 2013 <--<<

AUBURN HILLS, Mich.— Fiat and Chrysler Group have reached an agreement to expand passenger car
--manufacturing-- and sales in China, officials said Tuesday.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013...

Ahhhh ... BUT I can NOT let THIS go by ...
Without RUBBING IT IN!

Salt to the WOUND ...

Romney SAID: JEEP was going to "manufacture" JEEPS in China

"you" libTATDS
SAID he LIED !!!
.
.
.
.
I SAID he DID NOT ... and BACKED it UP!!!!!

~~~~Who's~~~~LYING~~~~NOW~~~~~

WHO'S CRYING NOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

RUB it IN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137550
Jan 17, 2013
 
WHAT HAPPENED TO LANZA'S 4 HANDGUNS?
Exclusive: Jack Cashill analyzes media contradictions over role of rifle

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/what-happened-to-l...

leithel1 5 hours ago
obama out and out lied on his newscast today (Jan 16, 2913). The "rifle, assault weapon" was not used in the Sandy hook caper. Only hand guns. obama depends on people believing his lies so he just makes it up as he goes. obama NEEDS a background check.
``````````
hsger @ leithel1 5 hours ago
Too late; failed it long ago.

acem82 6 hours ago
I'll say it again, I hate it when the conspiracy theorists sound right! Occam's razor and all that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137553
Jan 17, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
~ B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G~~~~~~~N~E~W~S ~
-----libTARDS----D~U~P~E~D---- AGAIN------
"Chrysler announces deal to build Jeeps in China"
EST January 15, 2013 <--<<
AUBURN HILLS, Mich.— Fiat and Chrysler Group have reached an agreement to expand passenger car
--manufacturing-- and sales in China, officials said Tuesday.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013...
Ahhhh ... BUT I can NOT let THIS go by ...
Without RUBBING IT IN!
Salt to the WOUND ...
Romney SAID: JEEP was going to "manufacture" JEEPS in China
"you" libTATDS
SAID he LIED !!!
.
.
.
.
I SAID he DID NOT ... and BACKED it UP!!!!!
~~~~Who's~~~~LYING~~~~NOW~~~~~
WHO'S CRYING NOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
RUB it IN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Romney suggested US jobs were being exported to China. False. The China plant concerns brand expansion not job displacement. Jeep is not closing a US plant to replace with Chinese. Get your facts straight.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137554
Jan 17, 2013
 
thingy wrote:
Rogue, You're being sarcastic,aren't you.
No, this is really happening and the Lame Stream Media will not report it. Obama Care is failing and they won't report it. This is just in one county and it is happening all over the U.S.
Want and abortion, no problem. But if you are in labor, well deliver your baby is some dark alley. Yep, there is no room for your baby at the Obama Inn!
You Liberals are sick.

Norfolk hospital chiefs aim to improve maternity services to meet rising birthrate challenge
By Adam Gretton, Health correspondent; January 14, 2013

Health chiefs said they were looking at ways to expand their maternity services after it emerged that women in labour were turned away from the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital last year.

New figures show that an increase in babies being born in Norfolk is putting a strain on maternity services in the county, which forced the N&N to close its maternity ward 15 times last year and 34 women were diverted to other hospitals.

Pregnant women were told to go to hospitals up to 40 miles away to have their babies after the maternity ward was closed to new admissions.
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/norfolk_h...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137555
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED TO LANZA'S 4 HANDGUNS?
Exclusive: Jack Cashill analyzes media contradictions over role of rifle
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/what-happened-to-l...
leithel1 5 hours ago
obama out and out lied on his newscast today (Jan 16, 2913). The "rifle, assault weapon" was not used in the Sandy hook caper. Only hand guns. obama depends on people believing his lies so he just makes it up as he goes. obama NEEDS a background check.
``````````
hsger @ leithel1 5 hours ago
Too late; failed it long ago.
acem82 6 hours ago
I'll say it again, I hate it when the conspiracy theorists sound right! Occam's razor and all that.
TransvestiteLady is having a fact attack again.

The primary weapon used in the attack was a “Bushmaster AR-15 assault-type weapon,” said Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137556
Jan 17, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
We shouldn't be giving anything to Egypt.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/16/egypt...
Yes we all should. Much cheaper than waging war. And don't forget, so far, Egypt has honoured all peace treaties with Israel, it erven brokered a halt to fighting between Hamas and Israel. Let's not be too hasty.
Téhe judiciary is still working in Egypt, as it has ordered a new trial for Mubarak. He still has much popular support amongst the populace. The army is also watching the goings-on, it's fairly pro-west and could upset the apple cart. Egypt is, whether we like it or not, the main player in that volatile region.ues Ottawa

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137557
Jan 17, 2013
 
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Romney suggested US jobs were being exported to China. False. The China plant concerns brand expansion not job displacement. Jeep is not closing a US plant to replace with Chinese. Get your facts straight.
Hey stupid, Jeeps made in China means fewer Jeeps not made in America and exported to China!!!
I know, I know, lie often and lie big and a few Idiotards will believe you. Just don't expect the union workers who just lost their jobs to believe your lies!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137558
Jan 17, 2013
 
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we all should. Much cheaper than waging war. And don't forget, so far, Egypt has honoured all peace treaties with Israel, it erven brokered a halt to fighting between Hamas and Israel. Let's not be too hasty.
Téhe judiciary is still working in Egypt, as it has ordered a new trial for Mubarak. He still has much popular support amongst the populace. The army is also watching the goings-on, it's fairly pro-west and could upset the apple cart. Egypt is, whether we like it or not, the main player in that volatile region.ues Ottawa
The was the OLD Egyptian government. The new government is not as friendly towards either Israel of the U.S.!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137559
Jan 17, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
Hitler and Children Obersalzberg Aug 13. 1935 ~> Remind you of something ???
http://barracudabrigade.blogspot.com/2013/01/...
I saw the announcement yesterday on tv. Biden was there. Were there any children?

And if there were, so what? Isn't that what the gun bill is all about, the protection of children, which is exactly the opposite of what Hitler did, killing Jewish children, sending them as teens to the front to be killed, then having them defend the last bastions of Germany as children? You compare Obama to Hitler? Your ignorance is only exceeded by your total insanity. Don't agree with your president, fine, but quit being swayed by communists and Pravda and criticize constructively.

Our Father, please kick-start American er hmm Pravda Lady's brain. What? It's moribund? Please try to revive it, like you did for Lazarus.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137560
Jan 17, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
~ B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G~~~~~~~N~E~W~S ~
-----libTARDS----D~U~P~E~D---- AGAIN------
"Chrysler announces deal to build Jeeps in China"
EST January 15, 2013 <--<<
AUBURN HILLS, Mich.— Fiat and Chrysler Group have reached an agreement to expand passenger car
--manufacturing-- and sales in China, officials said Tuesday.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013...
Ahhhh ... BUT I can NOT let THIS go by ...
Without RUBBING IT IN!
Salt to the WOUND ...
Romney SAID: JEEP was going to "manufacture" JEEPS in China
"you" libTATDS
SAID he LIED !!!
.
.
.
.
I SAID he DID NOT ... and BACKED it UP!!!!!
~~~~Who's~~~~LYING~~~~NOW~~~~~
WHO'S CRYING NOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
RUB it IN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This has been hashed and rehased, as a matter of fact, no later than yesterday. Jeep is gonna build in China, yes, but is in the process of ramping up production in Michigan. Is normal that they would build Jeeps in China, which one day will probably become a bigger market than the U.S. one - just as Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes etc are building them in the US and Canada. Did yu even know that Honda is now exporting to...Japan? Been doing so for a while too.

Oh, try to be current on latest development. Your sensational stor was totally debunked just before the election and yesterday

Chrysler is an Italian company. If we follow your argumentation, based on Jeep, it should move all its manufacturing to Italy, correct?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137561
Jan 17, 2013
 
I don't know. I look at my above text, so many typos. Yet I checked it out before sending. For example, words like yu instead of you, development instead of developments, stor instead of story. I dunno...is it mde?(could be), my computer, Topix? Same for darn previous message.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137562
Jan 17, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED TO LANZA'S 4 HANDGUNS?
Exclusive: Jack Cashill analyzes media contradictions over role of rifle
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/what-happened-to-l ...
leithel1 5 hours ago
obama out and out lied on his newscast today (Jan 16, 2913). The "rifle, assault weapon" was not used in the Sandy hook caper. Only hand guns. obama depends on people believing his lies so he just makes it up as he goes. obama NEEDS a background check.
``````````
hsger @ leithel1 5 hours ago
Too late; failed it long ago.
acem82 6 hours ago
I'll say it again, I hate it when the conspiracy theorists sound right! Occam's razor and all that.
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
TransvestiteLady is having a fact attack again.
The primary weapon used in the attack was a “Bushmaster AR-15 assault-type weapon,” said Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance.
AR-15's are not assault rifles. A M-16 is, but not an AR-15. To be an assault rifle it must be capable of fully automatic fire and AR-15's are not.
As usual, you Libtards want to redefine things. Every thing from from what is your fair share of taxes, to what is or is not an assault rifle.
Oh, the original assault rifle was developed by the Germans during WWII. It was the Sturmgewehr 44 Mkb42 from which the Soviet AK-47 was developed. Yep, the AK-47 was just a cheep version of the German Sturmgewehr (Storm Rifle).
But what is funny is that the M-1A is not considered by you Libtards as an assault rifle even though it has all the features of a AR-15 with the exception of a pistol grip.
Tell me, what exactly does a pistol grip to to make any rifle more deadly than one without?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137563
Jan 17, 2013
 
Is it mde? lol THAT's me
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137564
Jan 17, 2013
 
American Lady wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED TO LANZA'S 4 HANDGUNS?
Exclusive: Jack Cashill analyzes media contradictions over role of rifle
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/what-happened-to-l...
leithel1 5 hours ago
obama out and out lied on his newscast today (Jan 16, 2913). The "rifle, assault weapon" was not used in the Sandy hook caper. Only hand guns. obama depends on people believing his lies so he just makes it up as he goes. obama NEEDS a background check.
``````````
hsger @ leithel1 5 hours ago
Too late; failed it long ago.
acem82 6 hours ago
I'll say it again, I hate it when the conspiracy theorists sound right! Occam's razor and all that.
"Oh, what a relief, I'm so grateful, my son was killed by a handgun after all and NOT by an assault weapon as previously reported. We can have closure now."
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137565
Jan 17, 2013
 
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Romney suggested US jobs were being exported to China. False. The China plant concerns brand expansion not job displacement. Jeep is not closing a US plant to replace with Chinese. Get your facts straight.
It was a barefaced lie by Romney, a desperate ploy to rescue a floundering campaign as he saw the writing on the wall and from that point on, no lies were too big.

As I've said in a recent post, and if we follow American er hmm Prava Lady's reasoning, all patriotic plants should manufacture all of its production, in this case, cars, from its home base.
Assuming that what is good for the goose is good for the gander, AL would then agree that this Italian company, Chrysler, switch all its plants from the US to Italy.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137566
Jan 17, 2013
 
Have mercy! Some birfoon clones have now claimed the Newtown massacre was staged.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/ande...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137567
Jan 17, 2013
 
Oh, in California rifles with bayonet lugs are forbidden. Can any of you Libtards show us one example of just one person in America being murdered by bayoneting within the past 150 YEARS?!?
Ya know, some people like to collect military rifles and all military rifles made in America have been made with bayonet lugs to include the Springfield Model 1840 flintlock musket.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Springfield...
Yep, it is a collectors piece by you need a special permit in California because it was an evil bayonet lug!!!
What utter idiots Libtards are.
Oh, people have done research and can not find one incident in any newspaper since 1865 where anyone has been assaulted with a bayonet mounted on a rifle. But bayonet lugs are evil!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137568
Jan 17, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, Jeeps made in China means fewer Jeeps not made in America and exported to China!!!
I know, I know, lie often and lie big and a few Idiotards will believe you. Just don't expect the union workers who just lost their jobs to believe your lies!!!
What Jeep workers lost their jobs? Jeep is expanding and hiring.

Normal that Jeep would manufacture in China. That market will one day dwarf the US market for Jeeps. Don't you think that multinationals should expand abroad? The U.S. has been doing it since the early 1900s.

If we accept your and American er hmm Putin Lady's reasoning, the stay-at-home reasoning, that is, this Italian company, Chrysler, would be forgiven if it moved it entire operation from the U.S. to Italy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121,221 - 121,240 of173,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Forum 1,072,427
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 1 hr joey 31
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 1 hr joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 3 hr joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 4 hr needs another read 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••