BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,141 - 121,160 of 175,241 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Hey Jacques, you do know that 65 million other gun owners in the United States didnít kill anybody yesterday, don't you?
And remember, it is LBJ and Jimmy Crater who let the loony-people out of the mental hospitals!!!!
truman

Orofino, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>More people are unemployed under Obama than any other time in the history of the United States. More people are on welfare under Obama than any other time in the history of the United States. The national dept is at a record high and will continue to climb for the next four years.
You really ought to consider turning Fox off 24 hour channel lock dipshit Spokanite.
Kevin Coe was an upstanding Republican too wasnt he?
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>The supremacy clause only covers federal employees who are doing there assigned jobs.
Case in point was Ruby Ridge. The State of Wyoming filed murder charges against some of the FBI agents but the federal courts ruled that they were acting within the scope of their employment and could not be prosecuted.
However, the U.S. Government was sued for wrongful death and where found pecuniary liable. Again, just like I did Line of Duty Investigations, the FBI will also do an internal investigation and decide if the agent was acting within the scope of his employment.
But if a federal agent goes into a state and violates a state law while he is not within the scope of his employment, he can be prosecuted.
Federal officials are not covered under diplomatic law!!!
So the question is very simple. Have you abandoned your fantasy that Texas can arrest a Federal agent for enforcing a Federal law?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, spoken like a true bigot. Exactly how is polygamy anti-women? It the form that is practiced by Mormons, the other wife/wives must agree to accept the new wife as their sister. I have no idea about in the Muslim religion whether they are asked the same. There is a residence of thousands of years to support polygamy but none to support same-sex marriage.
To bad you can't see the difference.
For readily accepting gay unions and gays, you brand me a bigot? For being outraged by polygamy because it puts women at their lowest possible level in society, from the age of 12, in such ignorance that they readily accept more wives, you call me a bigot? Should the shoe not be on the other foot? Poor Rogue, you need to seriously apprise yourself as to what the word "bigot" means. Remember, you called me an oil and gun bigot.

As to the Moslems, they have a right to four (4) wives, which pretty much resembles the same kind of dumbing down of little girls and women and their enslavement. Just like the Mormons, Moslems are supposed to vet their new wives with the previous one(s). My guess is they don't do it a lot.

Again, Rogue, why do gays scare the bejeezus out of you? Are they violent? Do they own assault weapons, poised to use them to take over our countries and turn us all into homosexuals? Are they afraid they'll sexually molest you? LOL. You have nothing to fear.
truman

Orofino, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. If the federal law requires a state to regulate its administrative procedure to conform with a federal law then it is not a violation of the 10th Amendment. Reno v. Condon, 528 U.S. 141 (2000)(DMV records); City of Abilene v. USEPA, 325 F. 3d 657 -(5th Cir. 2003)(EPA regulation governing pollutants into storm sewers);Freilich v. Upper Chesapeake Health, Inc., 313 F. 3d 205 -(4th Cir. 2002)(Health Care Quality Improvement Act (HCQIA))
Oh man using REAL facts to counter the ones Rogue pulls out of his ass?
Hell be SOOOO testy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

brown eyes wrote:
I was hitting german shepherd dog in head with clothesline pole for barking at family member at age 5 dog warned me with growl I was at fault also for being bitten. If attacked by vicous dog do not run owner will arrive is my later in life experience unless you are done like weesel done me he trained his doberman's to attack me drunk knowing I could out run them and close gate. LOL GF008 Safer World 2013.
You attacked a dog just because he was barking? You should be arrested for animal cruelty!!!
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn to read because I did not say that. Is your brain miss-wired?
What I SAID was that State and Local law enforcement officers can not be forced to enforce FEDERAL LAWS!!!
You also are a flaming bigot because if you recall, when Bush wqs president, Los Angles and several other cities refused to inform ICE when they found illegal aliens.
Oh, I understand, you only want state and local cops to enforce Obama's laws and not Bush's laws!!! BIGOT!!!
And Rouge admits he was wrong in 3 ... 2 ...

Oh that's right - beat him over the head with his own words and he'll claim it was someone else's head
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't think a sex ed course would be needed here but obviously it is. The penis was not intended to be inserted in the azz. The azz is for dumping (pun intended) waste. I can't think of one baby that was delivered through the azz. Anybody?
Do you believe in God? I aasume YES. Correct?

Then, if He is responsible for everything, and if, as HE said, we are created in HIS image, why does he allow some of us to be born with an attraction for the same gender? I could go on and on...

We do not choose our sexual preferences. We are born that way. Would men and women intentionally have CHOSEN to BECOME gay when those they were persecuted, shunned, dishonoured, often and even today executed? Even today, the odds are not in favour of gays in our society. Could you persuade yourself to become gay? No? It is no more possible to ask a gay to become heterosexual. Don't take my word for it, look it up in any scientific publication. Google it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama added another 23 executive orders. Who is trying to overrule the Constitution?
Are executive orders illegal, unconstitutional? Any other president ever used them? Just askin'.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

About twenty years ago I was leaving my neighbor hoof=d in my pickup truck when I noticed a Shar Pei dragging a chain and seemed to be treating a pre-school black girl. The mother was trying to fend off the dog with a broom.
I pulled out my Ruger 10/22 and aproached the dog when he lunged at me. Using my rifle to block him he bit at the muzzle. I then heard a "click, click" followed by a "tink, tink" and then dog ran off behind a house. I looked and noticed a spent 22 casing, picked it up and put it in my pocket
The woman had run into her house and dialed 911 and shortly a police officer showed up. He asked me if I had shot the dog and I was going to say yes when the woman said that I did not.
They found the dog dead behind his masters house with no visible gun shot wound. I think my bullet went down his throat and no one heard it as he made a good silencer!
Oh, I never lie to police officers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Oxford dictionary definition of BIGOT :

"A person who holds an opinion obstinately and is intolerant towards those who do not."

Is it beginning to dawn on you, Rogue? Somebody we know who fits that description?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The founding fathers didn't expect people to only carry muskets. The revolution of modern machinery had already begun and the colonist where intelligent enough to know that personal firearms were more advanced in 1776 than they were in 1576,they knew that they would be more advanced in 1876 and would not have restricted inventiveness.
Thank you. I take it you agree that any citizen can legally own a tank, a jet fighter, a submarine, missiles, etc thanks to the founding fathers' foresight. Well done.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There were no airplanes in 1776,but people can purchase airplanes. Should we restrict the public from buying cans in 2013 because there were no can openers in 1776? There wasn't radios,televisions or computers in 1776,but we don't ban them.
What a response. Maybe you should ban your brain for a while.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue does not know that when the 2nd amedment was drafted/enacted, there were no assault weapons and 50-cartridge magazines. Neither were there submarines, airplanes, tanks,drones or ICBMs. Therefore, it must be legal to purchase and own the aforemetioned, as they, like guns, are "arms". You betcha they are.<quoted text>
Ah, but as I have brought to Jacques attention dozens of times before, the bad guys did not have those weapons either. And to protect yourself, you have to have at least the same firepower as the bad guns have.
Oh, Jacques, the police did not have those weapons way back in 1787 either so they too should only be able to use single-shot, flint-lock pistols!!!
And one more point. Our Constitution was not written in 1776, it was 1787!!!
Unbelievable. I can't argue with child-like thinking. So the police should be as restricted arms-wise as the populace, you say? The armed forces should have no more weapons than was allowed in 1776 because the populace also cannot have them? Carry on.
truman

Orofino, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, please stay out of Wyoming, Texas and Florida.
Texas Legislation Nullifies Obama's Gun Control
Good morning,
A Texas lawmaker has introduced legislation that will punish any federal agent who attempts to enforce any gun control measures handed down from President Obama.
The punishment would be a $50,000 fine and 5 years in prison.
This is similar to the Wyoming bill, which passed.
As the article mentions, loyalists will argue the supremacy clause in defense of the feds. This argument& nbsp;is flawed for executive action, however, because the 2nd Amendment is the supreme law of the land. Texas is simply looking to enforce the supreme federal law of the land and protect the rights guaranteed by it for citizens of Texas.
Your living in a dreamworld.
It would be great for some asshat Texan to try that one and see what happens.
But it does illustrate what EVERYONE knows about 'The Gun Culture'
It doesnt have a damn thing to do with Sporting OR Home Defense.
It ALL about the sick fetid stroke fantasies of a bunch of personality disordered radical rightists and inbred rednecks who absolutely YEARN for a scenario where thy are taking pot shots at Federal Agents....PERIOD.
And I have NO doubt many of them wouldnt hesitate to incite just that situation.
But no matter.
Sensible Gun Control is an inevitabilty.
Although Im sure in the next few years some innocent folks are going to die as the Right spirals further down the toilet of Far Right Lunacy.
Because Terrorism is going to be the only alternative left for them once it actually sinks in that they will never be a National Voice for America in our lifetime.
And you can bet these Treasonous 'patriots' wont hesitate to stoop to it.
(you know the kind:all for sending our bravest and best young Americans to die in Iraq to spread Democracy then crap on it when they dont get their way at the polls.)
Especially after the mid terms when the Americans show the House Teabaggers just how much they enjoy having the Nations Security and Financial stabilty used as Leverage for Karl Rovian Cultists To ram their Facist Faggotry down everyone elses throat.
Rogue Schoolar you and your Party are going to be very soon,one more Punchline and irrlelevant Footnote on the Crap Heap of History which beleive it or not no amount of 'Conservatives' can turn back or stop.
No matter how much Fox Propaganda they post or how many links they provide to the Right Wing Nutter-Net.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
About twenty years ago I was leaving my neighbor hoof=d in my pickup truck when I noticed a Shar Pei dragging a chain and seemed to be treating a pre-school black girl. The mother was trying to fend off the dog with a broom.
I pulled out my Ruger 10/22 and aproached the dog when he lunged at me. Using my rifle to block him he bit at the muzzle. I then heard a "click, click" followed by a "tink, tink" and then dog ran off behind a house. I looked and noticed a spent 22 casing, picked it up and put it in my pocket
The woman had run into her house and dialed 911 and shortly a police officer showed up. He asked me if I had shot the dog and I was going to say yes when the woman said that I did not.
They found the dog dead behind his masters house with no visible gun shot wound. I think my bullet went down his throat and no one heard it as he made a good silencer!
Oh, I never lie to police officers.
As Lone Ranger Rogue once more rides off into the sunset.

PS. Rogue is not racist. Nooooo. However, he did take the time to mention that the girl was black. Had she been white, would he have mentioned it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Your living in a dreamworld.
It would be great for some asshat Texan to try that one and see what happens.
But it does illustrate what EVERYONE knows about 'The Gun Culture'
It doesnt have a damn thing to do with Sporting OR Home Defense.
It ALL about the sick fetid stroke fantasies of a bunch of personality disordered radical rightists and inbred rednecks who absolutely YEARN for a scenario where thy are taking pot shots at Federal Agents....PERIOD.
And I have NO doubt many of them wouldnt hesitate to incite just that situation.
But no matter.
Sensible Gun Control is an inevitabilty.
Although Im sure in the next few years some innocent folks are going to die as the Right spirals further down the toilet of Far Right Lunacy.
Because Terrorism is going to be the only alternative left for them once it actually sinks in that they will never be a National Voice for America in our lifetime.
And you can bet these Treasonous 'patriots' wont hesitate to stoop to it.
(you know the kind:all for sending our bravest and best young Americans to die in Iraq to spread Democracy then crap on it when they dont get their way at the polls.)
Especially after the mid terms when the Americans show the House Teabaggers just how much they enjoy having the Nations Security and Financial stabilty used as Leverage for Karl Rovian Cultists To ram their Facist Faggotry down everyone elses throat.
Rogue Schoolar you and your Party are going to be very soon,one more Punchline and irrlelevant Footnote on the Crap Heap of History which beleive it or not no amount of 'Conservatives' can turn back or stop.
No matter how much Fox Propaganda they post or how many links they provide to the Right Wing Nutter-Net.
Hear hear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama added another 23 executive orders. Who is trying to overrule the Constitution?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are executive orders illegal, unconstitutional? Any other president ever used them? Just askin'.
Well, it is a good question. Now I have not heard exactly what the executive orders are but I will wait and pass my judgement on a one to one bases.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Well here they are. Give me a little time and I will tell you if any of them appear to be unconstitutional.

Here's the list, via the White House.(I did not engage in complication reporter-fu to get this. It's the general fact sheet.)
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/01/16/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

After a quick review I do not notice any glaring unconstitutional issues. Some I think are frivolous but none would appear to be able to prevent another Sandy Hook School-type shooting.
All I can see is he is appeasing his political base, and nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,084,513
Ask Amy 8-1-14 3 min PEllen 2
Abby 8-1-14 7 min PEllen 1
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 21 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 22 min Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 25 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 25 min Duck Hook 1,880
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE