BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Frank

Spokane, WA

#137441 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue does not know that when the 2nd amedment was drafted/enacted, there were no assault weapons and 50-cartridge magazines. Neither were there submarines, airplanes, tanks,drones or ICBMs. Therefore, it must be legal to purchase and own the aforemetioned, as they, like guns, are "arms". You betcha they are.
The founding fathers didn't expect people to only carry muskets. The revolution of modern machinery had already begun and the colonist where intelligent enough to know that personal firearms were more advanced in 1776 than they were in 1576,they knew that they would be more advanced in 1876 and would not have restricted inventiveness.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137442 Jan 16, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama added another 23 executive orders. Who is trying to overrule the Constitution?
But, but, but Obama cares about the little chiliins' and the poor crazy people. We should not lock up crazy people, after all, they really do not mean to hurt people. Crazy people love little chillins'

Location hidden

#137443 Jan 16, 2013
Oh, ya know about the young woman who fell between the walls in Portland, OR early this morning and it took firemen hours to extricate her, well, she was on that wall ..... at tree a.m....... smoking? Smoking what, they did not say!!!
But anyone who has a stud below her lower-lip, is an Idiotard. Who could have guessed.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#137444 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue does not know that when the 2nd amedment was drafted/enacted, there were no assault weapons and 50-cartridge magazines. Neither were there submarines, airplanes, tanks,drones or ICBMs. Therefore, it must be legal to purchase and own the aforemetioned, as they, like guns, are "arms". You betcha they are.
There were no airplanes in 1776,but people can purchase airplanes. Should we restrict the public from buying cans in 2013 because there were no can openers in 1776? There wasn't radios,televisions or computers in 1776,but we don't ban them.

Location hidden

#137445 Jan 16, 2013
I forgot to mention this last week but last month the Labor Participation Rate was down to 63.6% and this compares to 65.7% for January 2009.
Let me sum this up for you. That is a difference of 2.1% which means that there are 6,573,000 FEWER American employed now than when Obama entered the White House.
You see, the only reason why the official unemployment rate is so low is because 6,573,000 Americans have given up looking for work.
Ya know, if Obama wants to raise $500 billion is taxes, all he has to do is bring the Labor Participation Rate down to the same level it was FOUR years ago.
Yep, Obamanomics is wurkin' as planned!!!

Location hidden

#137446 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There were no airplanes in 1776,but people can purchase airplanes. Should we restrict the public from buying cans in 2013 because there were no can openers in 1776? There wasn't radios,televisions or computers in 1776,but we don't ban them.
Ah, but as I have brought to Jacques attention dozens of times before, the bad guys did not have those weapons either. And to protect yourself, you have to have at least the same firepower as the bad guns have.
Oh, Jacques, the police did not have those weapons way back in 1787 either so they too should only be able to use single-shot, flint-lock pistols!!!
And one more point. Our Constitution was not written in 1776, it was 1787!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#137447 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I forgot to mention this last week but last month the Labor Participation Rate was down to 63.6% and this compares to 65.7% for January 2009.
Let me sum this up for you. That is a difference of 2.1% which means that there are 6,573,000 FEWER American employed now than when Obama entered the White House.
You see, the only reason why the official unemployment rate is so low is because 6,573,000 Americans have given up looking for work.
Ya know, if Obama wants to raise $500 billion is taxes, all he has to do is bring the Labor Participation Rate down to the same level it was FOUR years ago.
Yep, Obamanomics is wurkin' as planned!!!
More people are unemployed under Obama than any other time in the history of the United States. More people are on welfare under Obama than any other time in the history of the United States. The national dept is at a record high and will continue to climb for the next four years.
Learn to Read

Glenview, IL

#137448 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, please stay out of Wyoming, Texas and Florida.

Texas Legislation Nullifies Obama's Gun Control

Good morning,

A Texas lawmaker has introduced legislation that will punish any federal agent who attempts to enforce any gun control measures handed down from President Obama.

The punishment would be a $50,000 fine and 5 years in prison.

This is similar to the Wyoming bill, which passed.

As the article mentions, loyalists will argue the supremacy clause in defense of the feds. This argument& nbsp;is flawed for executive action, however, because the 2nd Amendment is the supreme law of the land. Texas is simply looking to enforce the supreme federal law of the land and protect the rights guaranteed by it for citizens of Texas.
So Rouge. What part of "punish any federal agent" or "Supremacy clause is null and void" are you pretending you didn't post?

Location hidden

#137449 Jan 16, 2013
Hey Jacques, how does it feel to be a broken record? How many more times will I have to explain to you that bad guys no longer use flint-lock, single-shot guns? Are you really that stupid?

Location hidden

#137450 Jan 16, 2013
Obama, the president of despair.
No hope for change for another four years.

Unemployment at 23%, Not 7.8%
posted on January 16, 2013 by Giacomo

The BLS lists six categories of unemployment figures, but the media only looks at the U-3 category and ignores all of the rest. The U-3 category used by the government and media does not include anyone that has not looked for a job in the past four weeks as they are considered to be out of the workforce. The six categories and their December 2012 figures are:

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8996/unemploymen...
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137451 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement was in reference to "a" dictator styled leader.
Okay. He did today use the executive privilege that he has, and it's all legal and constitutional. The bill he sent to Congress will never pass. All Republicans will vote against it + some democrats. They fear the NRA, this in spite of the fact that a majority of Americans want tougher gun laws.

Location hidden

#137452 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So Rouge. What part of "punish any federal agent" or "Supremacy clause is null and void" are you pretending you didn't post?
The supremacy clause only covers federal employees who are doing there assigned jobs.
Case in point was Ruby Ridge. The State of Wyoming filed murder charges against some of the FBI agents but the federal courts ruled that they were acting within the scope of their employment and could not be prosecuted.
However, the U.S. Government was sued for wrongful death and where found pecuniary liable. Again, just like I did Line of Duty Investigations, the FBI will also do an internal investigation and decide if the agent was acting within the scope of his employment.
But if a federal agent goes into a state and violates a state law while he is not within the scope of his employment, he can be prosecuted.
Federal officials are not covered under diplomatic law!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137453 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you not consider a cannon to be an assault weapon?
I thought I was clear by listing the arms that did not exist when the 2nd was passed. Doesn't matter whether the cannon is an assault weapon or not, it should be allowed. The 2nd does not itemize what is or is not allowed. Assault weapons did not exist then, so why should they be allowed? It's why I say, why not planes and tanks and ICBMs and carriers and submarines?
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137454 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have just stopped there
LOL
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#137455 Jan 16, 2013
I was hitting german shepherd dog in head with clothesline pole for barking at family member at age 5 dog warned me with growl I was at fault also for being bitten. If attacked by vicous dog do not run owner will arrive is my later in life experience unless you are done like weesel done me he trained his doberman's to attack me drunk knowing I could out run them and close gate. LOL GF008 Safer World 2013.

Location hidden

#137456 Jan 16, 2013
A little over two years ago a Jacksonville police car t-boned a pickup truck being driven by an elderly man who was killed. The police filed a charge against the dead man saying he failed to yield to a police car with his blue-lights on.
The question arose when there was no dash camera video. You see, all JOC police cars have dash-cam that come on when they turn on their blue lights and since there was no video recorded, he did not have his blue-lights on. Further more the computer in his patrol car indicated the officer was doing 97 mph in a 45 mph zone!!!
After a year and a half investigation, he was charged with vehicular homicide and is now being sued as an individual by the family members of the dead elderly man.
You see, local as well as state and federal officials can be held criminally and civilly responsible if they are not acting within the scope of their employment!
Is that really that hard to understand or do you need to go to a remedial reading course?

Location hidden

#137457 Jan 16, 2013
Cockpit Duties

Many years ago on a long BOAC flight, an elderly lady asked if she could visit the cockpit.

When she got up there, she found four crewmen. She asked the first
what he did, and he explained that he was the Navigator and what his responsibilities were.

She turned to next one and asked what he did. He explained that he was the Engineer and his job was to monitor and troubleshoot any system problems to keep the flight operating smoothly.

She turned to the next one and asked what he did. He explained that as the Captain he was responsible for everything on the airplane and the functioning of the crew. She turned to the First Officer and asked "Well young man, what is your job?"

He replied "Ma'am, I am the Captain's Sexual advisor."

Somewhat shocked, she said "I beg your pardon, but what do you mean by that?"

"Very simple Ma'am. The Captain has told me that when he wants my fucking advice, he'll ask me."
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#137458 Jan 16, 2013
One Humg Low was X-rated name Fox News Agency. LOL Gf008 2013.

Location hidden

#137459 Jan 16, 2013
Hey Jacques, you do know that 65 million other gun owners in the United States didnít kill anybody yesterday, don't you?
And remember, it is LBJ and Jimmy Crater who let the loony-people out of the mental hospitals!!!!
truman

Orofino, ID

#137460 Jan 16, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>More people are unemployed under Obama than any other time in the history of the United States. More people are on welfare under Obama than any other time in the history of the United States. The national dept is at a record high and will continue to climb for the next four years.
You really ought to consider turning Fox off 24 hour channel lock dipshit Spokanite.
Kevin Coe was an upstanding Republican too wasnt he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min John Galt 1,126,452
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,657
Abby 10-23-14 1 hr pde 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 70,087
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Stina2 98,502
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Concerned_American 352
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago