BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
121,021 - 121,040 of 177,531 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137337 Jan 16, 2013
The 9mm Parabellum was derived from the 7.65mm Mauser. When Luger came out with his Luger gun it was originally chambered in 7.65mm Mauser but a few countries like the gun but wanted a more powerful round. So Luger took the 7.65mm, which is a bottle-necked round, made it into a straight-walled round at 9mm X 19mm.
And then later on someone shorted the 9mm (X 19MM) Parabellum to 9mm X 17mm to make the 9mm Kurtz (380 ACP)
yes, I am familiar with weapons.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137338 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue, if you are trying to impress with your knowledge of killing objects (guns), well, I am. But not the way you think. How old are you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137339 Jan 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not really, aliens here are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin, only US citizens are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Aliens do not belong to the US, they are still citizens of their country of origin, unless they are naturalized, then they become subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
No amount of spinning can change the obvious fact that the members of the First Congress understood aliens to be under the jurisdiction of the US, and that they were not middle school children who thought there was a distinction between that and "subject to the jurisdiction of" the US.
Grow up.
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Under the jurisdiction of the US is EXACTLY the same as subject to the jurisdiction of the US. Grow up.

Location hidden

#137340 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, we have Native American Indians and Eskimos who eat whale meat. The Japanese eat whale meat. We have several species of whales who populations have boomed over the past few decades and there is no reason why we should not harvest a reasonable number.
Oh, a few years ago the Libtards said the cause of the kill population in Antarctic waters have been dropping because of ...... the Ozone while when in fact they have no idea why there has been a drop.
Maybe, just maybe, the booming population of whales are eating more krill and they are the reason the krill population is dropping.
You see, anytime there is any change in anything, the Libtards say it is bad and blame mankind. Sad, very sad.
Debunked. Got Alzheimer's?

Location hidden

#137341 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another if DufusDale's fables. At least he changed up from the regular lie
DufusDale is an exemplary case of cognitive impairment. He should be placed under the jurisdiction of a looney bin.

Location hidden

#137342 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
Obama Phone Lady Discovered
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
crossing eyes ...
THIS is what voted for the 0 ...
<quoted text>
You mean Beyonce has an Obama phone? Is that all it takes is being a black person to get an Obama phone?
Rouge objects to people calling Obama "black" because he's only half, but then refers to Beyonce as black. Rouge doesn't know what he thinks, that is if he thinks at all.

Location hidden

#137343 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Rogue, if you are trying to impress with your knowledge of killing objects (guns), well, I am. But not the way you think. How old are you?
Ah, weapons are tools. And are usually used as tools of peace by GOOD people.
Yes, in Vietnam I did call in an Arty strike, followed by a Cobra strike, followed by a Sky Raider strike and did kill about 30-50 bad guys who were trying to kill my people. Life's a bitch if you want to war against the U.S.!
Oh, I just love the smell napalm in the morning!

Location hidden

#137344 Jan 16, 2013
Yep, the first thing is .... you disarm the people.

Drudge Links Obama and Hitler on Gun Control. Left Cries,“Foul!”
Written by Gary North on January 16, 2013

Hitler imposed gun control on Jews. This is a matter of record. The thought of a bunch of Jews owning guns really upset him. The man was intolerant of Jews with guns.
Drudge ran a photo of Hitler and Stalin right above this headline: White House Threatens ‘Executive Orders’ on Gun Control.

Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/01/16/drudg...

Location hidden

#137345 Jan 16, 2013
Hey Jacques, please stay out of Wyoming, Texas and Florida.

Texas Legislation Nullifies Obama's Gun Control

Good morning,

A Texas lawmaker has introduced legislation that will punish any federal agent who attempts to enforce any gun control measures handed down from President Obama.

The punishment would be a $50,000 fine and 5 years in prison.

This is similar to the Wyoming bill, which passed.

As the article mentions, loyalists will argue the supremacy clause in defense of the feds. This argument& nbsp;is flawed for executive action, however, because the 2nd Amendment is the supreme law of the land. Texas is simply looking to enforce the supreme federal law of the land and protect the rights guaranteed by it for citizens of Texas.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137346 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, please stay out of Wyoming, Texas and Florida.

Texas Legislation Nullifies Obama's Gun Control

Good morning,

A Texas lawmaker has introduced legislation that will punish any federal agent who attempts to enforce any gun control measures handed down from President Obama.

The punishment would be a $50,000 fine and 5 years in prison.

This is similar to the Wyoming bill, which passed.

As the article mentions, loyalists will argue the supremacy clause in defense of the feds. This argument& nbsp;is flawed for executive action, however, because the 2nd Amendment is the supreme law of the land. Texas is simply looking to enforce the supreme federal law of the land and protect the rights guaranteed by it for citizens of Texas.
Oh good - more morons who fantasize that they have the authority to overrule the Constitution of the United States. I hear they use a picture if DufusDale wiping with it as their flag
Frank

Spokane, WA

#137347 Jan 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here’s another Obama supporter with an Obama phone AL
http://www.gossipcop.com/beyonce-take-that-mi...
Are all Obama supporters racists?

Location hidden

#137348 Jan 16, 2013
It is sad we can not show photos on this forum but I got an interesting one that ssays, "Vietnam War Vets for [John F.] Kerry [for Secretary of State] and the picture is of NVA marching. What a hoot!
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137349 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, weapons are tools. And are usually used as tools of peace by GOOD people.
Yes, in Vietnam I did call in an Arty strike, followed by a Cobra strike, followed by a Sky Raider strike and did kill about 30-50 bad guys who were trying to kill my people. Life's a bitch if you want to war against the U.S.!
Oh, I just love the smell napalm in the morning!
Saws, scredrivers, hammers, are tools, Rogue. Guns are NOT tools, as they have one purpose and one purpose only, not target practice, not shooting skeet, no, but killing. There is no other purpose.

Would you please indicate when Vietnam declared war on the US and thereafter went to war against said US? And do quote your sources, this one (napalm) being from Apocalypse Now. Those "bad" people you helped kill, did they ever attack the US?
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137350 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the first thing is .... you disarm the people.
Drudge Links Obama and Hitler on Gun Control. Left Cries,“Foul!”
Written by Gary North on January 16, 2013
Hitler imposed gun control on Jews. This is a matter of record. The thought of a bunch of Jews owning guns really upset him. The man was intolerant of Jews with guns.
Drudge ran a photo of Hitler and Stalin right above this headline: White House Threatens ‘Executive Orders’ on Gun Control.
Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/01/16/drudg...
You dare compare Hitloer with Obama?
You dare compare the United States of America with the 1930s Weimar Republic?

You quote from the teapartyeconomist.com ?

You say Hitler took the guns away from the Jews. That may or may not be true, but it doesn't matter. Obama knows very well that the nazi NRA and the ultra-righist John Birch Society will not allow any president to take toys away from gun fetishists. He wants a control of guns , a registry, is all, like you have for useful things like cars, motorcycles, trucks, restaurants, stores etc.

You may not like Obama, and certainly in a free society such as yours, that is quite okay and you should be able to take him to task at will. But to compare him to Hitler, to say he's some kind of dicatator is going a bit far, no?

Location hidden

#137351 Jan 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here’s another Obama supporter with an Obama phone AL
http://www.gossipcop.com/beyonce-take-that-mi ...
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Are all Obama supporters racists?
Why did you inject race into this conversation? Oh, I know, you can not expressive an intellectually honest reply so you throw out the race card. And that makes YOU the Racist!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137353 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good - more morons who fantasize that they have the authority to overrule the Constitution of the United States. I hear they use a picture if DufusDale wiping with it as their flag
The Constitution and its 2nd amendment are just fine with birthers and gun adorators so long as it suits them. When it does not, the constitution becomes a worthless rag.

Location hidden

#137354 Jan 16, 2013
Yep, you Libtards always talk about everyone's "Fair share of Taxes" but here in the U.S., 47% do not pay any federal income tax. Let's compare the U.S to Russia which has a 13% Flat Tax.
In Russia, if you earn a thousand dollars, you pay $R130 in taxes and if you earn a hundred thousand dollars you pay $R13,000 in taxes. All Russians pat Their Fair Share of Taxes".
Ir seems that Russia is more fair as they do not allow the 47% to suck-off the 53% like you Progressives want.

Location hidden

#137355 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution and its 2nd amendment are just fine with birthers and gun adorators so long as it suits them. When it does not, the constitution becomes a worthless rag.
Well, can you show us any place in our Second Amendment were it gives any government the right to deny any citizen any arm??? It does not even give any government the right to even define what an arm is.
To refresh your memories, an "arm" is a personal weapon. It is not a tank, submarine, fighter plane, a crew served machine gun, etc. But an "arm" includes fully automatic assault rifles.

Location hidden

#137356 Jan 16, 2013
By the way, 90 plus percent of all laws about "arms" are either unconstitutional of extra-constitutional and are therefore unlawful laws.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#137357 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another if DufusDale's fables. At least he changed up from the regular lie
Game over dummy, I just corrected 114+ years of BOGUS law. Wong Kim Ark is dead, now let the weeping begin!!!
"Long live the Republic!"

Catch you losers at the hearings!!! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 69,093
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min RACE 97,985
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min paddyomalley 1,101,694
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min JonahI 49,515
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 1 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,382
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE