BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,051)

Showing posts 121,001 - 121,020 of167,425
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justus Liebig

Rocky Hill, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Naturalization Act of 1790
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
By the way, most voting crimes are not prosecuted either. And you Loony-Tooney-Lefties keep saying that since only a few people have been convicted of voting fraud, we should not require voter ID to vote.
Oh, most voting crimes, like all other crimes, are committed by ....Liberals. Liberals always seem to rationalize their criminal activities.
Can you prove the above? Been asking you for a lot of proof lately, yet you never return with any. How come?

Oh, how about a comment on that Muslim country called Cameroon? Funny, you never came back after I corrected you on that.
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>WKA was a CITIZEN, NOT a NBC.
That judge was STUPID, just like YOU!
Tacky rants can't change the rule of law - sorry Birfoon - you may be less wrong than DufusDale (who is so stupid as to claim that he wasn't even a citizen)- but you're still pathetic
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>by the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which the 14th was built from, no person which is subject to a foreign power will acquire a US citizenship, they are not eligible to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.

Gray attempts to obfuscate the meaning of “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” using dicta:
The real object of the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution, in qualifying the words,“All persons born in the United States” by the addition “and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” would appear to have been to exclude, by the fewest and fittest words (besides children of members of the Indian tribes, standing in a peculiar relation to the National Government, unknown to the common law), the two classes of cases — children born of alien enemies in hostile occupation and children of diplomatic representatives of a foreign State…

Not only was Gray not sure of what he was stating, he actually was stating the process that was used by some states prior to the Civil Rights Act of 1866. The Act plainly stated who would be citizens, plus it was the first national law dealing with citizenship.
Still wrong - but still spamming the same fable.

Voeltz v. Obama (2nd suit Florida 2012):“In addition, to the extent that the complaint alleges that President Obama is not a “natural born citizen” even though born int he United States, the Court is in agreement with other courts that have considered this issue, namely, that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purpose, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.[Citations to Wong, Hollander, Ankeny].
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

The ObamaPhone lady speaks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Does this mean that you admit that "ensconceded" is NOT a word?
BTW, you spelled it wrong again.
Yes, and as usual, you don't read. Ensconced. There I already admitted I was wrong and apologized for having corrected you.

Okay, now what is the biggest mistake of all? Spelling ensconced wrong or continuing to shout over all the rooftops that Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen in spite of the house , senate, supreme court, all the governors, various repub foes, etc not questioning his status ? I'll take MY spelling mistake any time against your HUMONGOUS Obama BC mistake.

Now, I said I was wrong and apologized for my 'ensconded"(sic). Your turn now to say you're wrong on Obama's BC and apologize to everyone. Fair is fair, no?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
That any alien who shal have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof,. Naturaliza
Yeah, right, the First Congress did not understand jurisdiction of the United States.
LOL
they sure did, you will notice that they did not say "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof". Only a citizen is subject to the jurisdiction, aliens are here by reciprocal treaties only and are never subject to the Constitution
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Voeltz v. Obama (2nd suit Florida 2012):“In addition, to the extent that the complaint alleges that President Obama is not a “natural born citizen” even though born int he United States, the Court is in agreement with other courts that have considered this issue, namely, that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purpose, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.[Citations to Wong, Hollander, Ankeny].
by the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which the 14th was built from, no person which is subject to a foreign power will acquire a US citizenship, they are not eligible to be subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.

Gray attempts to obfuscate the meaning of “subject to the jurisdiction thereof” using dicta:
The real object of the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution, in qualifying the words,“All persons born in the United States” by the addition “and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” would appear to have been to exclude, by the fewest and fittest words (besides children of members of the Indian tribes, standing in a peculiar relation to the National Government, unknown to the common law), the two classes of cases — children born of alien enemies in hostile occupation and children of diplomatic representatives of a foreign State…

Not only was Gray not sure of what he was stating, he actually was stating the process that was used by some states prior to the Civil Rights Act of 1866. The Act plainly stated who would be citizens, plus it was the first national law dealing with citizenship.

Looks like y'all have about 114+ years of bad law to correct, Gray tried to take the citizenship law back to what it was before the Civil Rights Act of 1866.
Chop-chop!!! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>they sure did, you will notice that they did not say "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof". Only a citizen is subject to the jurisdiction, aliens are here by reciprocal treaties only and are never subject to the Constitution
And yet another court refuses to adopt play law:

Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012):“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
what is with all of the A? LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another court refuses to adopt play law:
Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012):“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”
Like I stated, y'all got 114+ years of bad law to correct!! LMAO!!!
Chop-chop!!!
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>what is with all of the A? LMAO!!!
Facts and law? I can understand why those concern you.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Mark Levin Rips Colon Powell: Defends Birthers
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Like I stated, y'all got 114+ years of bad law to correct!! LMAO!!!
Chop-chop!!!
Like I stated, take your fable on a long walk down a short pier.

Spam on loser.(Don't forget to click your heels three times as you repeat your wish)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts and law? I can understand why those concern you.
my only concern, I didn't put them there. So don't be fuching with my post.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I stated, take your fable on a long walk down a short pier.
Spam on loser.(Don't forget to click your heels three times as you repeat your wish)
pull your head out and get busy correcting those 114+ years of BOGUS law.
Chop-chop!!!
FISTa LIEberal

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Why do they use your picture for the definition?
Have you looked in the mirror lately? There's your answer!
FISTa LIEberal

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably meant to capitalize English, right?
We'll overlook your simple mistake this time.
I guess you are too "case sensitive" don't like english much, little monkee?
FISTa LIEberal

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Why do they use your picture for the definition?
Look at you!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>they sure did, you will notice that they did not say "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof". Only a citizen is subject to the jurisdiction, aliens are here by reciprocal treaties only and are never subject to the Constitution
Under the jurisdiction of the US is EXACTLY the same as subject to the jurisdiction of the US. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121,001 - 121,020 of167,425
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,032,789
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min RACE 96,035
Amy 4-17 5 min Kuuipo 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min STEFANO COLONNA 65,005
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min boundary painter 4,024
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 25 min boundary painter 7,546
Abby 4-17 25 min ScarletandOlive 21
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance