BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219690 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137414 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue does not know that when the 2nd amedment was drafted/enacted, there were no assault weapons and 50-cartridge magazines. Neither were there submarines, airplanes, tanks,drones or ICBMs. Therefore, it must be legal to purchase and own the aforemetioned, as they, like guns, are "arms". You betcha they are.
Would you not consider a cannon to be an assault weapon?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137415 Jan 16, 2013
This is going to get very interesting. Very interesting indeed.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137416 Jan 16, 2013
TEA Tax Every American is good policy. Even people in poverty pay gas, tobacco, and grocery taxes. U.S. Gov needs more taxes from wealthiest Americans. Be patriotic pay your taxes no off shore accounts. GF008 Safer World 2013.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137417 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote: LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain who is trying to overrule the Constitution.

LTR's response:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
See Rouge and his sooper troopers pretending the can pass a State law making it illegal to enforce a federal one
Just a refresher for your memory LTR. I didn't run and hide, you did.
Learn to Read

Princeton, IL

#137418 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what you did. Thanks for confirming.
Sorry that plain English confused you
Learn to Read

Princeton, IL

#137419 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue does not know.
You could have just stopped there
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137420 Jan 16, 2013
Well, the "0" sure didn't help his position with the medical field. Uh, did he forget about Dr./Pat. privacy? I think the ice is getting thinner.
Learn to Read

Princeton, IL

#137421 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>LRS wrote: LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain who is trying to overrule the Constitution.

LTR's response:

Just a refresher for your memory LTR. I didn't run and hide, you did.
I told you who - again not my fault you're illiterate
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137422 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I obviously missed it. Post number?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137423 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice hack job by the way. Very infantile of you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137424 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
-Gay marriages discriminate against no one any more than heterosexual marriages discriminate against gay marriages.
-Polygamy is plainly anti-woman, misogynous.
Too bad you can't see the difference, Rogue. Too bad you base every law, regulation and usage on your very own personal and biased beliefs. What is it about gays that offends you, but, particularly, scares the living daylight out of you?
Ah, spoken like a true bigot. Exactly how is polygamy anti-women? It the form that is practiced by Mormons, the other wife/wives must agree to accept the new wife as their sister. I have no idea about in the Muslim religion whether they are asked the same. There is a residence of thousands of years to support polygamy but none to support same-sex marriage.
To bad you can't see the difference.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137425 Jan 16, 2013
NRA it is hard to remain friends with you when you involve kids being protected. Where was your outcry over Reagan and Bushes children being protected. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Learn to Read

Princeton, IL

#137426 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Nice hack job by the way. Very infantile of you.
Hack job? Responding to your post in English is a hack job?

Only in Birfistan
Learn to Read

Glenview Nas, IL

#137427 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote: Please explain who is trying to overrule the Constitution.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>See Rouge and his sooper troopers pretending the can pass a State law making it illegal to enforce a federal one
And Romper, being completely illiterate, can't read the above post
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137428 Jan 16, 2013
HMO's you will make money off Obamacare don't worry so much. Stay out of communications so much. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Learn to Read

Glenview Nas, IL

#137430 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>LRS wrote: Please explain who is trying to overrule the Constitution.

And Romper, being completely illiterate, can't read the above post
Ok. Very strange. Original text appears on my screen but when I copy or paste it I get blank.

Apologies LRS
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137431 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, spoken like a true bigot. Exactly how is polygamy anti-women? It the form that is practiced by Mormons, the other wife/wives must agree to accept the new wife as their sister. I have no idea about in the Muslim religion whether they are asked the same. There is a residence of thousands of years to support polygamy but none to support same-sex marriage.
To bad you can't see the difference.
You wouldn't think a sex ed course would be needed here but obviously it is. The penis was not intended to be inserted in the azz. The azz is for dumping (pun intended) waste. I can't think of one baby that was delivered through the azz. Anybody?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137432 Jan 16, 2013
Here is another example of Obama's intransigence on any subject. This fee is targeted at private aviation and it is disproportional against small aircraft.
Whereas aviation fuel punishes fuel guzzlers but rewards fuel misers, this flat fee also punishes people who want to fly SAFELY.
I can fly VFR all day long without ever filing a flight plan but if my aircraft goes missing, no one will look for me and my passengers. And to file a flight plan with the FAA, I will be charged $100 even if it is for an hour of local flying or if I was in a business jet flying from NYC to LAX!
And how about Alaska which small airplanes are a common means of transportation. And if there is not flight following, no weather briefing, etc. will this improve safety.
Well, it does not matter as Obama does not care. All he cares about is getting money to push his progressive agenda.

White House:'Why we need aviation user fees'
By Sarah Brown

After almost 9,000 people urged the president to take damaging aviation user fees off the table, the administration on Jan. 13 offered its response: No way.

In a response to a petition on the White House’s “We the People” website, Office of Management and Budget Associate Director for General Government Programs Dana Hyde reaffirmed the Obama administration’s commitment to a proposed $100-per-flight fee for use of air traffic services, claiming that the fee would both “ensure that everyone is paying their fair share” and help reduce the deficit.

“We are disappointed but not surprised that the administration continues to seek a $100 user fee on general aviation flights,” said AOPA President Craig Fuller.“Congress has repeatedly said that a GA user fee is an unacceptable method of funding the air traffic system. Pay at the pump has worked since the dawn of powered flight and it still works. The last thing we need right now is to create an expensive new bureaucracy to fix what isn't broken.”

AOPA member Kevin Mossey of Marion, Iowa, started the petition Sept. 23 in response to a White House deficit-reduction proposal that would impose a $100-per-flight fee for flights in controlled airspace. The petition pointed out that the existing system of revenue generation, collected through excise taxes, allows more of the revenue collected to go toward the operation of the air traffic control system. It also explained that fuel taxes more accurately reflect the amount of ATC services,“as a flight from NYC to LA will require more controller time than a flight from NYC to Boston.” The petition gained 8,904 signatures—well more than the threshold at the time for earning a response from the White House.
http://www.aopa.org/advocacy/articles/2012/12...
Learn to Read

Glenview Nas, IL

#137433 Jan 16, 2013
So my initial reply was "Rouge and the sooper troopers pretending that they can pass a State law making it illegal for a Federal official to enforce a Federal Law"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137434 Jan 16, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
NRA it is hard to remain friends with you when you involve kids being protected. Where was your outcry over Reagan and Bushes children being protected. GF008 Safer World 2013.
I think the lost Colony has been found!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,405,555
last post wins! (Apr '13) 45 min Retired SOF 1,264
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,280
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 103,160
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 1,810
Al Sharpton 6 hr STARfukinDeleting 6
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 2,866

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance