BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,048)

Showing posts 120,941 - 120,960 of167,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous that I had the fortitude and resources to get my education? At least I'm not a DROPOUT like you! Loser.
That's how a university graduate writes? Even a HS grad writes better.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really jacqfish, can you do no better? "hid dead cold hands"???????? Brilliant!
Typo corrections from the puerile nitpicker. Bravo.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No? How about a slithering slug?
Jacques, I am going to remain nice as long as I can. Obviously, we see the world differently based on our own experiences. Is my view right? Probably not. Is your view right? Probably not. Anyway, I will try and bite my lip more often. At least it's an effort.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Gun control bill passes New York Senate with bipartisan support.

43-18.

Gov. Brewer embraces Obamacare, will work to expand Medicaid.

Lol, another bad day for birfoons.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Dang, guess I should have read your last couple of posts before posting my last. LOL Oh well.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people supporting the "Zero" are the uneducated, unemployed, unAmerican, amoral degenerates! And guess what poops, you're part of it. And I am laughing. Laughing at your dumbazz!

Classic example of the patient on the inside peeking out thinking everyone is nuts but him as they curiously watch him laughing his ass off.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What's insane is people who think removing rights from responsible people will somehow keep them safe.
Whatís even worse is even the birds are ignoring your straw man. I donít worry about anyone taking my gun because no one has suggested they were interested in suppressing (responsible) peopleís right to possess a firearm. That you argue this notion is pointless.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

One "even" too many
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Like clockwork. Get clownstomped then high tail it. Loser!
Clownstomped? Well you certainly are a clown. Blather on fool. You were very wrong last year and I'm sure your stupidity will continue to flow
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>try the Constitution, it has jurisdiction over the USSC and both the legislative and executive branches. Yep, we are a Constitutional Republic, meaning that the Constitution has jurisdiction over the Republic of the United States.
And under the Constitution all persons born here are Natural Born Citizens (noted exc for diplomats and combatants)- and poor DufusDale and his love slave Romper can't change this simple fact no matter how many "word of the day calendars" they buy
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

KKK wrote:
<quoted text>Here is your typical chicago monkee in full throttle
More from the Mobile Moron.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river, troll!
Anyone who would defend those on the left, has zero morals and values.
Unfortunately for you, I can continue saying what I want to say, thanks to the First Amendment and you have the choice to read it and be pissed off, or ignore it!
Isn't America great?
Now, why don't you go finish sucking off Obama?
He's waiting for you in the men's shower.
In the end it doesnt matter.
Justice has prevailed,the majority of the American People have dismised your party and candidate as unfit to lead.
Rejected your idealogy as flawed and repelant.
The loonies who are still tru believers are are reduced to muttering in impotance and irrelevance on Topix....and withe the Repubs ever shrinking base of old white xenaphobes sliding further down the rabbit hole towards lunacy and House Repubs trying mightily to impede any progress the United States needs by putting demagogery and the special interests of a tiny group of Billionaires ahead of and at the expense of Everyone else I think its going to be aloooong time before you have any other outlet .
If you think the last National election was not a good day for Repubs and birthers wait until the midterms....yeehaw!I can hardy wait!!!
Conservative tears taste like sparkling cider.
Thanks for the suggestion but I think Ill wait until Sarah Palin shows up in the shower.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Lol, another bad day for birfoons.
Aren't they all
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, I am going to remain nice as long as I can. Obviously, we see the world differently based on our own experiences. Is my view right? Probably not. Is your view right? Probably not. Anyway, I will try and bite my lip more often. At least it's an effort.
Thank you. I will do likewise.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Dang, guess I should have read your last couple of posts before posting my last. LOL Oh well.
No no, they were posted before you made your offer. Regardless, I will be more civil.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatís even worse is even the birds are ignoring your straw man. I donít worry about anyone taking my gun because no one has suggested they were interested in suppressing (responsible) peopleís right to possess a firearm. That you argue this notion is pointless.
I agree, and even though a "gunless" society is the best thing, that would be as unsuccessful as prohibition. Controls, a register, not interdiction. We have to license a car, a commerce, a restaurant, a toy shop, yet none have killing of humans or animals as their main goals. Yet, too often, one can purchase a gun without a licence. Just oblige new gun owners to undergo some form of gun handling and training (like getting a driver's licence) and then licensing and registering each gun sold along with the new owner and serial number.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, and even though a "gunless" society is the best thing, that would be as unsuccessful as prohibition. Controls, a register, not interdiction. We have to license a car, a commerce, a restaurant, a toy shop, yet none have killing of humans or animals as their main goals. Yet, too often, one can purchase a gun without a licence. Just oblige new gun owners to undergo some form of gun handling and training (like getting a driver's licence) and then licensing and registering each gun sold along with the new owner and serial number.
I was revisiting Vonnegut last night and reminded of his suggestion of a "zero based culture".

(Birfer's guide to Vonnegut - comment made during time when "zero based budgeting" was getting all the lip service. Remember how zero based budgeting was supposed to work? Apply that same approach)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I was revisiting Vonnegut last night and reminded of his suggestion of a "zero based culture".
(Birfer's guide to Vonnegut - comment made during time when "zero based budgeting" was getting all the lip service. Remember how zero based budgeting was supposed to work? Apply that same approach)
Rise and fall of humour.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Rise and fall of humour.
It's a literate thing, Birfers wouldn't understand
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I knew Ronald Reagan was like Hitler when he came out in favour of the Brady Bill.

"It's the first step." -- Birfoon #3021

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,941 - 120,960 of167,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 39 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 52 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,034,754
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE