BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242625 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137393 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you can use a saw, screwdriver and a hammer as a weapon .... just as you can use a firearm as a tool. How does it feel to be an idiot?
Oh, South Vietnam never declared war on us. But North Vietnam committed acts of war against us when the went into South Vietnam and killed our soldiers. How does it feel to be an idiot?
Did you go into South Vietnam because the Vietcong or the North Vietnamese invaded the U.S.?

Oh, the tools mentined could kill, but they have other mainline uses. Guns have one job : Kill. Oh, they can be used as tools? As hammers maybe? Oh yeah? What would you say if I built a whole house with your favourite pea shooter? Now don't have people laugh at you by saying a gun is a tool. Even to kill BAD people, it is not a any more than the electric chair.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137394 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If the State views the law as Unconstitutional they're not going to enforce it. Nor should they. It infringes on the rights given to American citizens by the Constitution. Other States will join in and guess what, the "O" will have created another mess! There is no doubt in my mind that the "O" would love to ban guns altogether.
Of course he would, in order to reduce the carnage. But he knows he can't, and therefore won't even try. Give the man some credit.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137395 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all Minutemen!
That is funny. Wait, it's not.

“impeach now replace later”

Since: Sep 09

Dump Trump now

#137396 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, can you show us any place in our Second Amendment were it gives any government the right to deny any citizen any arm???
"any citizen"? Would the mentally ill and ex-felons be included in your lexicon as a citizen who should not be denied any arm?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137397 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote : "But to compare him to Hitler, to say he's some kind of dicatator is going a bit far, no? "
You replied : "No, it's not going to far"
Hitler murdered over 7 million Jews and POWs plus Poles, French, Brits, Germans, Gypsies, etc. He started a war that accounted for over 50 million dead, yes, 50 million, all attributed to him. He enslaved 10s of countries where people, ask the Dutch, literally starved.
Obama is to be compared to that?
And why a dictator? Executive power? Is he the only one to have used it?
His actions are parallel with those of a dictator. Example: O wants to raise the debt ceiling without negotiating on spending cuts. How would you describe that position?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137398 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny. Wait, it's not.
You're right, it's not funny nor was it intended to be.
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137399 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's just it, it's not the law.
It's not?
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137400 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how many times the USSC has overturned rulings from the 9th Circuit Court?
And this supports your fantasy that Texas can arrest Federal Agents?
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137401 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>If the State views the law as Unconstitutional they're not going to enforce it. Nor should they. It infringes on the rights given to American citizens by the Constitution. Other States will join in and guess what, the "O" will have created another mess! There is no doubt in my mind that the "O" would love to ban guns altogether.
So do you also fantasize that a State can arrest a Federal agent for enforcing a Federal law?
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137402 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, can you show us any place in our Second Amendment were it gives any government the right to deny any citizen any arm??? It does not even give any government the right to even define what an arm is.
To refresh your memories, an "arm" is a personal weapon. It is not a tank, submarine, fighter plane, a crew served machine gun, etc. But an "arm" includes fully automatic assault rifles.

Well, I am still waiting on your words of wit. Whaz da mattar, brain out to lunch?
Sorry Rouge. I don't pretend to defend gun grabs and don't care about your submarines. Sorry if English confuses you.
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137403 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I asked you, who was trying to overrule the Constitution? There are only two sides here. One side is upholding the Constitution and the other is trying to change it. So, who's trying to change it?
Again - do you also fantasize that a State can arrest a Federal agent for enforcing a federal law? If so then you are (as usual) pissing on the Constitution
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137404 Jan 16, 2013
FBI is doing nice job fighting mob arrests in New York and New Jersey ATF. Crime does not pay. Bobby Kennedy would be proud. GF008 Safer World 2013. Did not know Commander-in Chief was Ambidextrous is rare ability just as 25/20 vision. GF008 2013 Safer World.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137405 Jan 16, 2013
Iran I was not authorized to reach out olive branch to you. I overstepped my bounds and thought you were nice people and Uncle Sam would understand. You cannot have nukes that's a no no.
I ask you again to let Nuclear Inspectors into your country and come to peace talks. GF008 Safer World 2013.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137406 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you also fantasize that a State can arrest a Federal agent for enforcing a Federal law?
As per your reply; check with Texas and Wyoming.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137407 Jan 16, 2013
Semi-sutomatic assault weapoms can be altered by gun smiths to fire fully automatic NRA I know a little about assault weapons. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137408 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As per your reply; check with Texas and Wyoming.
Typical Birfoon. Run and hide
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137409 Jan 16, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Semi-sutomatic assault weapoms can be altered by gun smiths to fire fully automatic NRA I know a little about assault weapons. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Are you one of the missing Colonists?
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137410 Jan 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
His actions are parallel with those of a dictator. Example: O wants to raise the debt ceiling without negotiating on spending cuts. How would you describe that position?
Yes,he wants that. But that is not dictatorial as Congress, whether it likes it or not, will have to agree or disagree.
But, does raising the debt ceiling without negotiating amount to dictatorship and parallel with Hitler's rule? Does it compare with total control of the citizens as Hitler, Stalin and others have done? Does it compare with the Holocaust, 50 million+ dead, enslavement of people? I think not. I can't think of any so-called western nation that has a leader like that.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137411 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rouge. I don't pretend to defend gun grabs and don't care about your submarines. Sorry if English confuses you.
Rogue does not know that when the 2nd amedment was drafted/enacted, there were no assault weapons and 50-cartridge magazines. Neither were there submarines, airplanes, tanks,drones or ICBMs. Therefore, it must be legal to purchase and own the aforemetioned, as they, like guns, are "arms". You betcha they are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137412 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Birfoon. Run and hide
That's exactly what you did. Thanks for confirming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min old_moose 1,604,025
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 105,272
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Recall Mayor Mayer 63,985
Dum black cops 3 hr Frankie 1
National FELON League 4 hr Big Ed 1
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 4 hr Thoughtful Lads 6
The Party of Racism. 4 hr CantDenyWhoWon 33

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages