BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137236 Jan 15, 2013
ThePatriot wrote:
Wow they are just now trying to pass some legislation to get help for the victims of hurricane Sandy? This is disgusting! This is why you should not rely on help from big daddy Obummer! I guess he was too busy campaigning for the victims votes to get them some quick help!
"big daddy obummer? Well, I watched Obama on TV when he visited New Jersey beginning of November, and alongside governor Christie, said that aid should come fast, asked the House to cut the red tape and do this rapidly. The House, under "humanitarian" of the year John John_Boehner, proroged the House after over 60 days of debating and delaying the $50 billion bill, only to face a howl of protest, called the House back and voted a partial $12 billion. Hey, "Patriot" (misnomer of the year), ask the speaker, ask the House what took so long.

PS : Republican serfs later re-elected Boehner House speaker. Incredible.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#137237 Jan 15, 2013
A Brief History of The National Rifle Association

Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis," according to a magazine editorial written by Church.
After being granted a charter by the state of New York on November 17, 1871, the NRA was founded. Civil War Gen. Ambrose Burnside, who was also the former governor of Rhode Island and a U.S. Senator, became the fledgling NRA's first president.

http://www.nrahq.org/history.asp

Been around a while ...
Don't see them dismantling ANY time in the near future ... Either ONE!:)

The Republican Party - Grand Ole Party

All of Us Equal
In 1861, the Civil War erupted, lasting four grueling years. During the war, against the advice of his cabinet, President Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation that freed the slaves. The Republicans of the day worked to pass the Thirteenth Amendment, which outlawed slavery; the Fourteenth Amendment, which guaranteed equal protection under the laws; and the Fifteenth, which helped secure voting rights for African-Americans. All of these accomplishments extended and cemented the fundamental freedoms our nation continues to enjoy today.
The Republican Party also played a leading role in securing women the right to vote. In 1896, the Republican Party was the first major political party to support women’s suffrage. When the 19th Amendment finally was added to the Constitution, 26 of 36 state legislatures that had voted to ratify it were under Republican control. The first woman elected to Congress was a Republican, Jeanette Rankin from Montana in 1917. So it was by hardworking Republican hands that color and gender barriers were first demolished in America.

Freedom Fighters
Abolition. Free speech. Women’s suffrage. These were all causes the Republican Party adopted early on. So, too, were reducing the size of government, streamlining bureaucracy, and returning power to individual states. With a core belief in the primacy of individuals, the Republican Party, since its inception, has been at the forefront of the fight for individuals’ rights in opposition to a large, intrusive government.

http://www.gop.com/our-party/our-history/

The Origins of the Republican Party
http://www.ushistory.org/gop/origins.htm
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#137238 Jan 15, 2013
commenter2001 wrote:
we petition the obama administration to:
Mandate the AG to seek sanctions, costs, and attorneys' fees to recover taxpayer funds used to defend birther lawsuits.

Hundreds of repetitious and frivolous lawsuits have been filed challenging President Obama's status as a natural born citizen. These lawsuits have clogged up the courts and cost the taxpayers millions of dollars in court costs and attorneys' fees.

We, the taxpayers, respectfully petition for an Executive Order or directive to the Attorney General to seek to recover taxpayer funds expended in defending frivolous Birther lawsuits by requesting sanctions, costs, and attorneys' fees in each and every pending or future case.
Created: Jan 14, 2013

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/man...
Amen!! Stop wasting my money

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137239 Jan 15, 2013
We have 400 years of sun spot data counting and there is a direct correlation between sunspot activity and Global Climate Change. The more sun spots, the hotter we are. And the fewer sun spots, the colder we are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sunspot_Num...
Solar Cycle #19, in the late 1950's, was the most active cycle ever recorded (400 years history) and the period from the late 1950's until about 200 was the most active period EVER recorded. And Libtards totally ignore this fact as they believe that all change is done my mankind and it is evil. "Chip, chip, chipping away"!
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137240 Jan 15, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s up with all the video’s Fed up, do you ever read anything?
Reading's not birthers' strong suit. Unless it's WND.com or some Rupert Murdock trash tabloid.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#137242 Jan 15, 2013
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>If President Obama gave permission for the hospital to confirm his claims you nutbags would just say they were lying. So why bother? You're being ignored, rightfully.
Sort of like they repeatedly insist DOH is lying when they say "yes our records confirm he was born here, sorry that confuses you"
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#137243 Jan 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>It is my understanding that trolls live under bridges.

You appear to be merely an idiot from Florida.
There are lots of bridges and closets in Florida
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137244 Jan 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus Rouge. You're losing track of your obsession
Rogue knows very well that Clinton's so-called transgressions are so minor compared to Nixon's cover-up, illegal and secret bombing of Cambodia which helped usher in Pol Pot, indictment of 30 of his troops, and GWB's two wars that have killed and maimed hundreds of thousands of Afghans, Iraqis and Americans for naught. Envy, Jealousy, that's what motivates Rogue.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137245 Jan 15, 2013
I once drew anatomy of male body as stick man it was too correct for teacher I was sen to Principal's Office This is in school records Pretty Polly was teacher. I also drunk 6 beers while away from school on recess and came back to class chewed up ink pen got blue ink on face and was sent to Principal's office also. Principal stated he had beer in freezer himself and that I should learn to drink like a man not disrupt class. Guns in school were unheard of.
GF008 Safer World 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137246 Jan 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"big daddy obummer? Well, I watched Obama on TV when he visited New Jersey beginning of November, and alongside governor Christie, said that aid should come fast, asked the House to cut the red tape and do this rapidly. The House, under "humanitarian" of the year John John_Boehner, proroged the House after over 60 days of debating and delaying the $50 billion bill, only to face a howl of protest, called the House back and voted a partial $12 billion. Hey, "Patriot" (misnomer of the year), ask the speaker, ask the House what took so long.
PS : Republican serfs later re-elected Boehner House speaker. Incredible.
There was too much pork in the proposal. That's why it was denied. Ever notice how O likes for things to be pushed through quickly? They did the exact same thing with OCare. I forget now, but it had 21 or 22 hidden taxes in it! That's not the way our gov. is supposed to work.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#137247 Jan 15, 2013
Rut Roh Birfoons

There's a White House petition to make you all pay for your frivolous law suits.

BWAHHHH HA HA HA

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#137248 Jan 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
We have 400 years of sun spot data counting and there is a direct correlation between sunspot activity and Global Climate Change. The more sun spots, the hotter we are. And the fewer sun spots, the colder we are.
Solar Cycle #19, in the late 1950's, was the most active cycle ever recorded (400 years history) and the period from the late 1950's until about 200 was the most active period EVER recorded. And Libtards totally ignore this fact as they believe that all change is done my mankind and it is evil. "Chip, chip, chipping away"!
Thank you Professor Truck Driver.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137249 Jan 15, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
BOTH aliens and citizens are subject to the jurisdiction. EVERYONE in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA except for foreign diplomats and their families. Aliens are not the same as citizens; they cannot vote for one thing. But both aliens and citizens are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
And even foreign diplomats can be subject to the jurisdisction of th US or any host country IF the country of accredition drops said diplomat's diplomatic immunity. I don't know if it's ever happened in the US, but I know it has happened elsewhere. Also, any diplomat on US soil who commits an illegal act or traffic code violation and is NOT accredited to the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of that country.(Many diplomats travel to the USA either on business or to visit friends or family or on vacation. They are given every courtesy at border crossings, their baggages usually not questionned or searched, just waived through, but they can be.

RationalState

#137250 Jan 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yeah, right, and climatologists never heard of sun spots.

LOL.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137251 Jan 15, 2013
006 Get Smart was tv show with Maxwell Smart as spy not mean't for someone to kidnap Elizabeth Smart U.S. Government spy talked out of shoe had female helper. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#137253 Jan 15, 2013
Would all of you stupid people please go to the Constitution (Preamble) and tell me who the Constitution was written for.
Aliens are not, "We the People", they belong to another government.
Obastard when born was an ipso-facto citizen of the United Kingdom and the US does not have the authority to strip a citizenship from anyone, especially a child.
The naturalization process is the only way a foreign citizenship can be removed and it must be requested.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137254 Jan 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!! Stop wasting my money
Funny, that's what I keep telling the "Z".
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137255 Jan 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Lets take a poll. How do you think is mentally or who is not.
Anders Behring Breivik who killed 77 people in Norway?
Jared Lee Loughner who shot Rep. Giffords and 18 others in Tuscon, AZ?
James Eagan Holmes who killed 12 and injured 58 others in the theater shooting in Aurora, CO?
Adam Lanza who shot up the Sand Hook school and killed 26 people?
I think it is safe to say all where mentally illenough that they should have been in mental hospitals but it was LBJ and Jimmy Cater that passed laws that emptied the mental hospitals. And you Libtads blame Reagan because he closed unused mental hospitals! Go figure.
All mentally ill. But how was it known BEFORE they went on their rampage that they were mentally ill to the point of killing? I've put it up to you before, Rogue, how did anyone know the persons you mentioned were potential killers? How do you propose to house, feed and watch every mentally-ill person in the country, when you consider over 15% of the population carries some form of mental illness?

Would it not be easier to require licensing of all gun buyers and holders, the same way stores, supermarkets, play areas, cars and trucks, pvt planes, etc are licenced? Why do we licence those and not guns? At least, and if every treated mentally-ill person was registered, they could be refused purchases of handguns.

As it is, jails (here too, we have the same problem) are populated by mentally-ill people. That is the last place where they should be. Yet, that is your plan, jail them as there are just not enough mental health hospitals to look after them. Yeah, in jail. Where they should NOT be. California just released 30,000 prisoners because of overcrowding. And you want to add to the number of incarcerated inmates, felons and the mentally ill sharing cells. Bravo.

RationalState

#137257 Jan 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Would all of you stupid people please go to the Constitution (Preamble) and tell me who the Constitution was written for.
Aliens are not, "We the People", they belong to another government.
Obastard when born was an ipso-facto citizen of the United Kingdom and the US does not have the authority to strip a citizenship from anyone, especially a child.
The naturalization process is the only way a foreign citizenship can be removed and it must be requested.
The First Congress of the United States knew who the Constitution was written for, Dufus, and they understood that aliens in the US were under the jurisdiction of the United States.

So did subsequent congresses and the courts.

Playing with yourself is not a very productive endeavor.

Grow up!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#137256 Jan 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jeep to open a new plant in .... China. And that means countries who would have bought their jeeps, will buying them from .....China.
All the auto bail out was temporarily save UNION jobs. You Democrats and the trade unions have sent millions of U.S. jobs overseas.
I know, I know, in you twisted logic the evil CEO's did but they were forced to my market forces created by you Libtards.
And that is why I will never by another vehicle from either Government Motors or CRYsler.
Still peddling parts of Romney’s lie of the year Rogue? That Jeep is “re-starting” production in China was established long ago. That they are moving all production to China is the lie. The reason for the expansion should be obvious as it allows them to produce the vehicle at an affordable price for the Chinese market. The long range plans are to develop a market in Russia as well. It’s called globalization; ever hear of it? Think they give a shit if you never buy another Chrysler?

Incidentally, there’s a whole auto industry that would have suffered had Chrysler went bankrupt. Why do you think Romney tried to pretend it was all his idea? What a fool that Romney!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Smart Alex 1,153,484
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 5 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago