BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,046)

Showing posts 120,901 - 120,920 of167,647
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The Americans With No Abilities Act

President Barack Obama and the Democratic Senate are considering sweeping legislation that will provide new benefits for many Americans. The Americans With No Abilities Act is being hailed as a major legislative goal by advocates of the millions of Americans who lack any real skills or ambition.

"Roughly 50 percent of Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said California Sen. Barbara Boxer. "We can no longer stand by and allow People of Inability (POI) to be ridiculed and passed over. With this legislation, employers will no longer be able to grant special favors to a small group of workers, simply because they have some idea of what they are doing."

In a Capitol Hill press conference, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pointed to the success of the U.S. Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity without regard to performance. At the state government level, the Department of Motor Vehicles also has an excellent record of hiring Persons with No Ability (63 percent).

Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million mid-level positions will be created, with important-sounding titles but little real responsibility, thus providing an illusory sense of purpose and performance.

Mandatory non-performance-based raises and promotions will be given to guarantee upward mobility for even the most unremarkable employees. The legislation provides substanti al tax breaks to corporations that promote a significant number of Persons of Inability (POI) into middle-management positions, and give a tax credit to small and medium-sized businesses that agree to hire one clueless worker for every two talented hires.

Finally, the Americans With No Abilities Act contains tough new measures to make it more difficult to discriminate against the non-abled, banning, for example, discriminatory interview questions such as, "Do you have any skills or experience that relate to this job?"

"As a non-abled person, I can't be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint, Mich., due to her inability to remember righty tighty, lefty loosey. "This new law should be real good for people like me. Iíll finally have job security." With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other untalen ted citizens will finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Said Sen. Dick Durbin: "As a senator with no abilities, I believe the same privileges that elected officials enjoy ought to be extended to every American with no abilities. It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her inadequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great nation and a good salary for doing so."
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Lol, it looks like Birfoons are in the minority and will find themselves on the losing side yet again.

BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA
Learn to Read

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You mean other than the fact that he is correct? DA
Other than the fact that only DufusDale and his love slave Romper buy his line of crap? Sorry Romper - you keep licking DufusAzz - I will stick with the rule of law, the US Constitution and overwhelming SCOTUS opinion and legal precedent
Learn to Read

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>We can start with NOT upholding our immigration laws. There's plenty more where that came from. Best if you just give up on life.
Why don't you go first Romper - I can catch up with you anytime
Learn to Read

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>My so called "play law" is the Constitution, which can't be changed without an amendment.
Now of only someone other than Romper agreed with you. Hmmmm. Supreme Court decisions or DufusDale stomping his feet ... Who to believe?
Learn to Read

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Dear Dufus and Romper - you two obviously want some private alone time so I'll leave so you can "confer" among yourselves
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot? As in you wet yourself again? You were supposed to outgrow that
Continue to move about on six legs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go first Romper - I can catch up with you anytime
You couldn't catch up with a sloth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Dear Dufus and Romper - you two obviously want some private alone time so I'll leave so you can "confer" among yourselves
Tell me toothless wonder, does "and not subject to ANY foreign power", sound familiar? LMAO I know, I know...that goes way over your sunken cranium. Hey, all is not lost for you. You might measure up to jacqfish's tickturd measuring stick! It's a tiny stick, kind of like the one in your pants. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Like clockwork. Get clownstomped then high tail it. Loser!
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Blessed are the meek for they shalt inherit the earth.
Who starts your forest fires?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Now of only someone other than Romper agreed with you. Hmmmm. Supreme Court decisions or DufusDale stomping his feet ... Who to believe?
try the Constitution, it has jurisdiction over the USSC and both the legislative and executive branches. Yep, we are a Constitutional Republic, meaning that the Constitution has jurisdiction over the Republic of the United States.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Trying to make you safer Hollywood. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

AQAP in Yemen remeber my Chinese family connections when you study asasination manuels. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

They looked like amuteur actors Hollywood. I watched America's got talent about woman who could change outfits in seconds male and female. Not intended to insult famous stars only make safer. GF008 Safer World 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Who starts your forest fires?
It is odd that Libtards never study nor try to understand. Most everyone knows about the Great Chicago Fire of Oct 10, 1871. But do they know about the Great Michigan Forrest Fire that started two days earlier?
Yep, about 300 people died in the Chicago fire but mayge about 1,500 died in the Forrest Fire.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Michigan_F...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Ever noticed how jacqfish either changes names or logs off when the heat is on? THE HEAT IS ON!
He does neither and does not spend his whole day here. He does spurts. THE HEAT IS ON? Yes, it is, feeling the heat on the sole of my foot figuratively resting on your neck. Of ocurse, I'd have to incinerate by figurative shoe aftewards.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with "your"? Or ensconced, for that matter? Try a dicktionary jacqfish. Comprehension problems are apparent.
To GB the Kentuckian and you, LRs, "esconced" is quite correct. My bad, hence my apology to GB and you and thank you for correcting me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous that I had the fortitude and resources to get my education? At least I'm not a DROPOUT like you! Loser.
You wish.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really jacqfish, can you do no better? "hid dead cold hands"???????? Brilliant!
Or cold deah hands...whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,901 - 120,920 of167,647
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]