BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242222 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137348 Jan 16, 2013
It is sad we can not show photos on this forum but I got an interesting one that ssays, "Vietnam War Vets for [John F.] Kerry [for Secretary of State] and the picture is of NVA marching. What a hoot!
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137349 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, weapons are tools. And are usually used as tools of peace by GOOD people.
Yes, in Vietnam I did call in an Arty strike, followed by a Cobra strike, followed by a Sky Raider strike and did kill about 30-50 bad guys who were trying to kill my people. Life's a bitch if you want to war against the U.S.!
Oh, I just love the smell napalm in the morning!
Saws, scredrivers, hammers, are tools, Rogue. Guns are NOT tools, as they have one purpose and one purpose only, not target practice, not shooting skeet, no, but killing. There is no other purpose.

Would you please indicate when Vietnam declared war on the US and thereafter went to war against said US? And do quote your sources, this one (napalm) being from Apocalypse Now. Those "bad" people you helped kill, did they ever attack the US?
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137350 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the first thing is .... you disarm the people.
Drudge Links Obama and Hitler on Gun Control. Left Cries,“Foul!”
Written by Gary North on January 16, 2013
Hitler imposed gun control on Jews. This is a matter of record. The thought of a bunch of Jews owning guns really upset him. The man was intolerant of Jews with guns.
Drudge ran a photo of Hitler and Stalin right above this headline: White House Threatens ‘Executive Orders’ on Gun Control.
Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/01/16/drudg...
You dare compare Hitloer with Obama?
You dare compare the United States of America with the 1930s Weimar Republic?

You quote from the teapartyeconomist.com ?

You say Hitler took the guns away from the Jews. That may or may not be true, but it doesn't matter. Obama knows very well that the nazi NRA and the ultra-righist John Birch Society will not allow any president to take toys away from gun fetishists. He wants a control of guns , a registry, is all, like you have for useful things like cars, motorcycles, trucks, restaurants, stores etc.

You may not like Obama, and certainly in a free society such as yours, that is quite okay and you should be able to take him to task at will. But to compare him to Hitler, to say he's some kind of dicatator is going a bit far, no?

Location hidden

#137351 Jan 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here’s another Obama supporter with an Obama phone AL
http://www.gossipcop.com/beyonce-take-that-mi ...
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Are all Obama supporters racists?
Why did you inject race into this conversation? Oh, I know, you can not expressive an intellectually honest reply so you throw out the race card. And that makes YOU the Racist!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137353 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good - more morons who fantasize that they have the authority to overrule the Constitution of the United States. I hear they use a picture if DufusDale wiping with it as their flag
The Constitution and its 2nd amendment are just fine with birthers and gun adorators so long as it suits them. When it does not, the constitution becomes a worthless rag.

Location hidden

#137354 Jan 16, 2013
Yep, you Libtards always talk about everyone's "Fair share of Taxes" but here in the U.S., 47% do not pay any federal income tax. Let's compare the U.S to Russia which has a 13% Flat Tax.
In Russia, if you earn a thousand dollars, you pay $R130 in taxes and if you earn a hundred thousand dollars you pay $R13,000 in taxes. All Russians pat Their Fair Share of Taxes".
Ir seems that Russia is more fair as they do not allow the 47% to suck-off the 53% like you Progressives want.

Location hidden

#137355 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good - more morons who fantasize that they have the authority to overrule the Constitution of the United States. I hear they use a picture if DufusDale wiping with it as their flag
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution and its 2nd amendment are just fine with birthers and gun adorators so long as it suits them. When it does not, the constitution becomes a worthless rag.
Well, can you show us any place in our Second Amendment were it gives any government the right to deny any citizen any arm??? It does not even give any government the right to even define what an arm is.
To refresh your memories, an "arm" is a personal weapon. It is not a tank, submarine, fighter plane, a crew served machine gun, etc. But an "arm" includes fully automatic assault rifles.

Location hidden

#137356 Jan 16, 2013
By the way, 90 plus percent of all laws about "arms" are either unconstitutional of extra-constitutional and are therefore unlawful laws.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#137357 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another if DufusDale's fables. At least he changed up from the regular lie
Game over dummy, I just corrected 114+ years of BOGUS law. Wong Kim Ark is dead, now let the weeping begin!!!
"Long live the Republic!"

Catch you losers at the hearings!!! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137358 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, can you show us any place in our Second Amendment were it gives any government the right to deny any citizen any arm??? It does not even give any government the right to even define what an arm is.
To refresh your memories, an "arm" is a personal weapon. It is not a tank, submarine, fighter plane, a crew served machine gun, etc. But an "arm" includes fully automatic assault rifles.
Sure. Right after you show me the authority of a Texas moron to arrest a Federal Agent for doing their job.
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137359 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
By the way, 90 plus percent of all laws about "arms" are either unconstitutional of extra-constitutional and are therefore unlawful laws.
And - if so - the solution is to challenge the constitutionality in court - not arrest a law enforcement officer for following the law
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137360 Jan 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Game over dummy, I just corrected 114+ years of BOGUS law. Wong Kim Ark is dead, now let the weeping begin!!!
"Long live the Republic!"

Catch you losers at the hearings!!! LMAO!!!
Hearings? The only hearing you'll ever attend is a sanity hearing when they decide that it would be best to keep you locked in your rubber closet for the rest of your life.

Location hidden

#137361 Jan 16, 2013
I have been watching Fox News as they had a woman struck between two walls in Portland, OR and she had nee stuck there for hours. And everyone was wondering how she got in that predicament.
Well, as soon as she was extricated I had my answer. She is an Idiotard. You may ask how I know she is an Idiotard and that is simple, she was a STUD in her lower-lip and only Idiotards has studs in weird places. She needs to be locked up in a mental hospital so she can not hurt herself again!

Location hidden

#137362 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And - if so - the solution is to challenge the constitutionality in court - not arrest a law enforcement officer for following the law
Unfortunately that is all to often true. There are all kinds of bad laws passed by Libtards.
But what is funny is that you Libtards are all for gay marriages while at the same time against polygamous marriages. I am for the standard one man one woman LEGAL marriage partly because I can handle only one woman at a time. But if you want to marry your pig, it is okay with me so long as the pig agrees.

Location hidden

#137363 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Right after you show me the authority of a Texas moron to arrest a Federal Agent for doing their job.
Two points again, You can not intellectually address my points so you switch the subjects. But that is your MO.
But I will address your question. Federal employees are subject to state laws and if they violate a state law they are subject to arrest.
Now, will you try and answer my question, as I have answered yours? Or will you run, dodge and jump my issue? Knowing you, you will call me a racist.

Location hidden

#137364 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to court only twice in 44 years and the first case Doughtery Co. Officer R.E. Smith did not show up and in the other case NC State Trooper C.L Amaral bugged out of court, the prosecuting attorney LIED to the judge and, against my demands, the judge dismissed the charges against me. I did file CRIMINAL complaints against both of these officers, but their police supervisors are just as corrupt as they are.
You see Learn to Read, not all law enforcement officers are good cops and way to many of them are serial felons.
Now, these two "officers" will never sue me for liable as that means they will have to give sworn testimony and that they will never do as they are COWARDS!!!
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137365 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

Two points again, You can not intellectually address my points so you switch the subjects. But that is your MO.
But I will address your question. Federal employees are subject to state laws and if they violate a state law they are subject to arrest.
Now, will you try and answer my question, as I have answered yours? Or will you run, dodge and jump my issue? Knowing you, you will call me a racist.
See Supremacy clause. States can't make it illegal to enforce a Federal Law.

Since I have never endorsed wide spread arms limitations I won't pretend to do so now. I do agree with Justice Scalia that reasonable limits and more importantly licensing and background checks are constitutional and appropriate

More to the point - much like supplying alcohol to a minor - if you sell me a weapon in a private sale without confirming that I have a license for the weapon then IMO you should run the risk of liability

Location hidden

#137366 Jan 16, 2013
Again here is a highly bigotted article from a Looney-Tooney-Lefty Scientific American whic totes the Progressive Agenda.
First of all, the Great Plains goes into a drought anytime there is a El Nino weather pattern. And every time we are in a La Nina weather pattern our Gulf of Mexico Coast also goes into a drought condition. You can go back through over a hundred years of data and come to the same conclusion.
But to blame the current drought on the Southern Equatorial Ossification does not fit their Progressive Agenda. But you Libtards will suck this up without the slightest question. Sad, very sad.
El Niño–Southern Oscillation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Ni%C3%B1o%E2%...
It will take a lot more education than this one Wiki article to get educated on the subject.

Fortified by Global Warming, Deadly Fungus Poisons Corn Crops, Causes Cancer
By Mollie Bloudoff-Indelicato | Scientific American –

Last year’s drought increased the spread of a carcinogenic mold called aspergillus (Aspergillus flavus), a fungal pathogen that poisons cattle, kills pets and has infected the 2012 corn crop, rendering significant portions of the harvest unfit for consumption.
Whereas the deadly organism mainly affects countries like China and developing African nations, many U.S. states have experienced an increase in corn contamination since 2011. Farmers are likely to see more of the carcinogen as temperatures continue to rise and droughts become more frequent.
“It's really a climate variable issue,” says Barbara Stinson, founding and senior partner of Meridian Institute, a public policy organization.“We're probably looking at an increase in aflatoxin as a result of that.”
A. flavus releases toxic spores that can be fatal when ingested, prompting symptoms that include jaundice, liver cancer and internal bleeding. The poison is so deadly that in 1995 Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein confessed to weaponizing the mold spores for use in biological warfare. The high toxicity of the mold means crops with more than 20 parts per billion—the equivalent of about 100 kernels in a truckload of corn—can’t cross state lines, says Ronnie Heiniger, professor of cropping systems at North Carolina State University.
http://news.yahoo.com/fortified-global-warmin...

Location hidden

#137367 Jan 16, 2013
I think the best thing I did over the Christ Mass Holy Days was to take my 13 y/o grandson to the shooting range. Unfortunately the price of ammo has doubled over the past month thanks to Obama's scare tactics but I am sure supply will catch up with demand in a few months.
I am thinking of buying him a 22LR pistol for his 14th b-day. And just like the other guns, the guns will be under the supervision of his mother.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137368 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain who is trying to overrule the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,563,376
Bill and Hillary 1 hr Art Vandalay 13
WHO'D have thunk it? 1 hr Art Vandalay 7
Maxwell street ghosts 3 hr LATEX Art 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 7 hr Art Mandalay 63
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 11,008
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 10 hr Indict Hillary NOW 132

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance