BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242300 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137328 Jan 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obama Phone Lady Discovered
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
crossing eyes ...
THIS is what voted for the 0 ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here’s another Obama supporter with an Obama phone AL
http://www.gossipcop.com/beyonce-take-that-mi...
You mean Beyonce has an Obama phone? Is that all it takes is being a black person to get an Obama phone?

Location hidden

#137329 Jan 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
US Army degenerates by leaps and bounds
While the U.S. fights for "equality and democracy" around the world, the U.S. army gets morally degraded. The soldiers serving outside the United States, commit serious crimes: rapes, robberies and murders. However, most of them get away with it easily, whereas the facts of such crimes are swept under the carpet. So what do the U.S. military do away from their fatherland?
http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas/14-01 ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You post an article from PRAVDA about the degeneracy of U.S. army members? By PRAVDA? Are you sane?
What do you have against Pravda? The problem with our military is that Bill Clinton dropped us from 14 active Divisions to just ten and now we are down to about seven active divisions which means when we do get involved in an extended combat situations our people have multiple deployments and this is taking a big toll on our soldiers.
It also happens to police officers and firemen, EMT's and and social workers. Everyone has a breaking point. I had a doorgunner who did not last one mission.
Yep, I had a new doorgunner one day and we were flying a MACV support mission. An ARVN infantry company had been ambushed and we were called in to medivac their wounded. The first lift were those that needed immediate medical attention but the second one where the less critical but they also put the body of their commanding officer in.
I recognized his rank as a captain and he had a bullet hole over his left eye. I asked the DG to make sure he was no longer alive and he did not respond. From my vantage point I could not see that the back of his head was blown open.
Anyway my DG went spaced out and could not function and when we got back to our airfield my copilot had to help him out of the aircraft and walked him to flight ops where a jeep took him to the aid station. He was sent to the Psycho unit at Vung Tau for a few weeks before returning to the unit but he did not fly again while I was there.
I have a few more "stories" but I will not bother you with them. Oh, one mention, the comedian Red Skelton was drafted in WWII and was in an entertainment unit (non-combat) but apparently he had some sort of a mental break down just six weeks after he got to Italy and was sent back to the States. As an entertainer and an American I have deep respect for him .... but everyone has a breaking point!
Learn to Read

Salem, WI

#137330 Jan 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Now pull your head out of your ass and breathe the air of truth!!
Air of truth? Certainly nowhere near Birfistan.

Sorry moron. Your fable was flushed long ago. All that is left is that oily stench that just seems to cling to certain degenerates
Learn to Read

Salem, WI

#137331 Jan 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Hey, stupid people!!! The below is the requirement to be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof!

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform :noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Now let me see you get a visiting alien accomplish the above!!! LMAO!!!
Yet another if DufusDale's fables. At least he changed up from the regular lie

Location hidden

#137332 Jan 16, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had an original thought n your life 'patriot'[What a laugh!}?
Ill bet if Limbaugh ate Mexican Food you would get diareah.
And YOU have an original thought? Libtards can only think about what is approved by George Soros. Why you still think we are in Global Warming, don't you? Tell us, why did they change Global Warming to Climate Change around 2006?
truman

Boise, ID

#137333 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I don't see the issue here so long as the meat continent is listed. In Vietnam I ate monkey meat and probably rat too and I Korea I ate dog meat. Meat is meat and it does not matter whether is is whale meat or dolphin!
Horsemeat discovered in beefburgers on sale at Tesco and Iceland
Horsemeat has been discovered in beefburgers sold by the supermarket giants Tesco and Iceland, it emerged tonight. Investigators said that in Tesco's Everday Value burgers, horsemeat accounted for almost one third of the meat content.
The Republic of Ireland's food safety authority (FSAI) claimed meat with "horse DNA" sold in UK and Irish supermarkets had originated from two processing plants in Ireland – Liffey Meats and Silvercrest Foods – and the Dalepak Hambleton plant in north Yorkshire.
The Food Standards Agency, working with the Irish authorities, established that mainland Britain was part of the area affected. A spokesman said: "At this stage it is not believed to be a food safety risk.
"We are aware that investigations are ongoing to ascertain how or why horsemeat was used in the products."
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-...
Of course nowdays the hell with Monkey Meat Right Rogue?
The last Four years you cant stick enough Koch Brothers or Karl Rove Meat in your mouth can you?
Good thing the Meat Industry got de-regulated during the Bush years cause if they had a minimum accepteble limit for B.S. content youd starve to death.

Location hidden

#137334 Jan 16, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
I was almost shot by 45 with shell in chamber in Europe. I would not press charges against Spainish Officer. I also had 38 smith and wesson pointed at me with shell reload in chamber at Love Shack. Also up holler by Love Shack was almost shot by M-16 with shell in chamber. I am expert at guns supposed unloaded guns kill people also. GF008 Safer World 2013.
Well Tootsie, it is very hard to get shot by any gun unless there is a shell in the chamber! Now, how could you tell if a gun has a shell in-battery? Some guns shoot fro out-of-battery (The open bolt position) but since you are a gun expert, you knew that, didn't you?

Location hidden

#137335 Jan 16, 2013
Most machine guns shoot from the open-bolt position as this prevents a cook-off if a round is in the chamber after firing. You see, after shooting multiple rounds the barrel and chamber get very hot. If there is a round chambered, it might be hot enough to set out the powder. This is called a cook-off.
Because of this, most machine guns have the bolt back as they pull the trigger.
Assault rifles do not as when the bolt homes, it shakes the gun off slightly and will effect it's aim. People using fully automatic rifles need to be aware of how hot their guns get. If not, it may go off went you do not want it to.

Location hidden

#137336 Jan 16, 2013
Oh, yesterday Fox News was talking about the James Bond gun and they made several errors. One, the original James Bond gun was not a Walther PPK bu it future movies it did become his trade mark gun.\And James Bond's PPK was not chambered in 380 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol), it was chambered in 7.65mm Mauser which in the U.S. is called a 32 ACP.
Oh, the 380 ACP was also an original European round and there it is known as a 9mm Kurtz (which is German for Short)
Oh, and PPK means Police Pistol Kurtz (Short). And the differnce between a 9mm Parabellum (Before War) and a 9mm Kurtz is 2mm. The case on the 9mm Kurtz is 2mm shorter than the 9mm Parabellum.

Location hidden

#137337 Jan 16, 2013
The 9mm Parabellum was derived from the 7.65mm Mauser. When Luger came out with his Luger gun it was originally chambered in 7.65mm Mauser but a few countries like the gun but wanted a more powerful round. So Luger took the 7.65mm, which is a bottle-necked round, made it into a straight-walled round at 9mm X 19mm.
And then later on someone shorted the 9mm (X 19MM) Parabellum to 9mm X 17mm to make the 9mm Kurtz (380 ACP)
yes, I am familiar with weapons.
Jacques Ottawa

Brampton, Canada

#137338 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue, if you are trying to impress with your knowledge of killing objects (guns), well, I am. But not the way you think. How old are you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137339 Jan 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not really, aliens here are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin, only US citizens are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Aliens do not belong to the US, they are still citizens of their country of origin, unless they are naturalized, then they become subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
No amount of spinning can change the obvious fact that the members of the First Congress understood aliens to be under the jurisdiction of the US, and that they were not middle school children who thought there was a distinction between that and "subject to the jurisdiction of" the US.
Grow up.
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Under the jurisdiction of the US is EXACTLY the same as subject to the jurisdiction of the US. Grow up.

Location hidden

#137340 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, we have Native American Indians and Eskimos who eat whale meat. The Japanese eat whale meat. We have several species of whales who populations have boomed over the past few decades and there is no reason why we should not harvest a reasonable number.
Oh, a few years ago the Libtards said the cause of the kill population in Antarctic waters have been dropping because of ...... the Ozone while when in fact they have no idea why there has been a drop.
Maybe, just maybe, the booming population of whales are eating more krill and they are the reason the krill population is dropping.
You see, anytime there is any change in anything, the Libtards say it is bad and blame mankind. Sad, very sad.
Debunked. Got Alzheimer's?

Location hidden

#137341 Jan 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another if DufusDale's fables. At least he changed up from the regular lie
DufusDale is an exemplary case of cognitive impairment. He should be placed under the jurisdiction of a looney bin.

Location hidden

#137342 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
Obama Phone Lady Discovered
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
crossing eyes ...
THIS is what voted for the 0 ...
<quoted text>
You mean Beyonce has an Obama phone? Is that all it takes is being a black person to get an Obama phone?
Rouge objects to people calling Obama "black" because he's only half, but then refers to Beyonce as black. Rouge doesn't know what he thinks, that is if he thinks at all.

Location hidden

#137343 Jan 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Rogue, if you are trying to impress with your knowledge of killing objects (guns), well, I am. But not the way you think. How old are you?
Ah, weapons are tools. And are usually used as tools of peace by GOOD people.
Yes, in Vietnam I did call in an Arty strike, followed by a Cobra strike, followed by a Sky Raider strike and did kill about 30-50 bad guys who were trying to kill my people. Life's a bitch if you want to war against the U.S.!
Oh, I just love the smell napalm in the morning!

Location hidden

#137344 Jan 16, 2013
Yep, the first thing is .... you disarm the people.

Drudge Links Obama and Hitler on Gun Control. Left Cries,“Foul!”
Written by Gary North on January 16, 2013

Hitler imposed gun control on Jews. This is a matter of record. The thought of a bunch of Jews owning guns really upset him. The man was intolerant of Jews with guns.
Drudge ran a photo of Hitler and Stalin right above this headline: White House Threatens ‘Executive Orders’ on Gun Control.

Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/01/16/drudg...

Location hidden

#137345 Jan 16, 2013
Hey Jacques, please stay out of Wyoming, Texas and Florida.

Texas Legislation Nullifies Obama's Gun Control

Good morning,

A Texas lawmaker has introduced legislation that will punish any federal agent who attempts to enforce any gun control measures handed down from President Obama.

The punishment would be a $50,000 fine and 5 years in prison.

This is similar to the Wyoming bill, which passed.

As the article mentions, loyalists will argue the supremacy clause in defense of the feds. This argument& nbsp;is flawed for executive action, however, because the 2nd Amendment is the supreme law of the land. Texas is simply looking to enforce the supreme federal law of the land and protect the rights guaranteed by it for citizens of Texas.
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#137346 Jan 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, please stay out of Wyoming, Texas and Florida.

Texas Legislation Nullifies Obama's Gun Control

Good morning,

A Texas lawmaker has introduced legislation that will punish any federal agent who attempts to enforce any gun control measures handed down from President Obama.

The punishment would be a $50,000 fine and 5 years in prison.

This is similar to the Wyoming bill, which passed.

As the article mentions, loyalists will argue the supremacy clause in defense of the feds. This argument& nbsp;is flawed for executive action, however, because the 2nd Amendment is the supreme law of the land. Texas is simply looking to enforce the supreme federal law of the land and protect the rights guaranteed by it for citizens of Texas.
Oh good - more morons who fantasize that they have the authority to overrule the Constitution of the United States. I hear they use a picture if DufusDale wiping with it as their flag
Frank

Spokane, WA

#137347 Jan 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here’s another Obama supporter with an Obama phone AL
http://www.gossipcop.com/beyonce-take-that-mi...
Are all Obama supporters racists?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,565,370
Trump will lose Votes after today's speech 2 hr Tr ps No Deal 1
Trump shut up 2 hr Stop Ait 1
Trump Just Sux 2 hr Comeuppence 91
OLD Negrah broad needs PRISON. 3 hr NADA on MSNBC 1
has anyone ever had sex with an animal? (Jul '12) 3 hr AllWho did Hillary 29
Any hot guys in Chicago ? 20-29 yo 4 hr penisRahm 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages