BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137171 Jan 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like those cheques G.W. Bush sent everyone?
Can'tbe GWB's doing, must've been a dem congress.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137172 Jan 15, 2013
ThePatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Always Brilliant! VERY FUNNY!
He forgot to cite the source.So what's new? It's the birther wauy. Steal.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#137173 Jan 15, 2013
ThePatriot wrote:
<quoted text>So you have no answer obot twit? Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag! So Obummer won't give permission to the hospital that is the alleged place of his birth to confirm his public claims?

"Learn to be a brain dead minion", and ask yourself why will your Mein Obummer not give his permission to confirm his already public claims!'

Come on, come back with another Peloozie type blathering, obfuscating type answer!
Blather on fool. Blather on
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137174 Jan 15, 2013
Perhaps GOP means Group of Pinheads Hardball.
GF008 Safer World 2013.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#137175 Jan 15, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
Very Interesting.
Proof that all of Congress, the Judiciary, and the Media know that Obama is a usurper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Is the time for a Revolution on the horizon?
The only thing your video proves is that Orly is a liar. Malihi heard her case on the evidence and dismissed it as bullshit. The Indiana court look at her evidence as well and outright said it was bullshit. Yes, the ignorant birfoon is in fact revolting GB.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#137176 Jan 15, 2013
People are more important than guns. You cannot bring back a shooting victim especially a child or student.
GF008 Safer World 2013.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137177 Jan 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You compare Nixon's impeachable conduct to Obama's? Did you know, apart from Nixon, that 30 close associates and aides and cabinet ministers were indicted and did jail time? His attorney-general, yes, attorney-general, Mitchell, went to jail. The guy who's supposed to uphold the law for heaven's sake! And who was his boss, whose orders did he follow? Nixon. Borht Erlichman and Aldeman, his two closest advisors, did jail time. Are you comparing Obama to all that? Tell me one reason, just one, why he should be impeached. And please leave out the birther myth that he is Kenyan or Britisb or whatever.
Tell us, what was Nixon charged with? Now, what was Bill Clinton charges with? Nixon's crimes far exceeded Nixon's!
Nixon had no prior knowledge of the Watergate break in nor did he approve it. He did, once he found out, try to cover it up.
Also, can you tell us about the Saturday Massacre in which good Republicans refused to do what Nixon wanted so he fired them!
The "Saturday Night Massacre" was the term given by political commentators[1] to U.S. President Richard Nixon's executive dismissal of independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox, and the resignations of Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus on October 20, 1973 during the Watergate scandal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_M...
Now, how many people resigned under Bill Clinton and refused to lie for him?
ThePatriot

Clearlake, CA

#137178 Jan 15, 2013
Wow they are just now trying to pass some legislation to get help for the victims of hurricane Sandy? This is disgusting! This is why you should not rely on help from big daddy Obummer! I guess he was too busy campaigning for the victims votes to get them some quick help!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#137179 Jan 15, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Mark Levin Rips Colon Powell: Defends Birthers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aPGQ4-YN6pcXX&feature=em- uploademail
What’s up with all the video’s Fed up, do you ever read anything?
ThePatriot

Clearlake, CA

#137181 Jan 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He forgot to cite the source.So what's new? It's the birther wauy. Steal.
So what is the source of Obummers claim he was born at the hospital listed on his fishy BC? It's not the actual hospital, they will not confirm it, and apparently Obummer won't give them permission to confirm something he already made public! Hmm, and you think that makes perfect obot SHEEPLE sense? So what's new, it's the Obummer way, ignore, hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137180 Jan 15, 2013
Bill Clinton committed at least FIVE felonies associated with the Paula Jones civil lawsuit.
The judge, Susan Webber Wright. waited until after the impeachment trial to hold Bill Clinton in contempt? WHY???
For Judge Wright to delay even announcing the contempt charge against Clinton implies that SHE wanted to cover the issue up until after the impeachment trial so it could not be used as an issue in the impeachment which is also called ..... obstruction of justice..
As far as I am concerned, Judge Write also should have been impeached just for that one issue.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#137182 Jan 15, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
People are more important than guns. You cannot bring back a shooting victim especially a child or student.
GF008 Safer World 2013.
GOP(guns over people). Brought to you by the nra.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137183 Jan 15, 2013
Yep, Judge Wright's connection with the Clintons went way back to law school. One favor for another!!!

Wright had desired an A and after negotiating with Clinton's fiance, Hillary Rodham, Clinton agreed to give Wright an A.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Webber_Wri...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137184 Jan 15, 2013
Can't you Libtards see the corruption here. Why Judge Write should have dismissed herself just because of the appearance that she might be a friend of the Clintons.

Trial Judge in Jones Case, a Republican Appointee, Has Long Known Clinton

By Susan Schmidt
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, May 29 1997; Page A11
The judge presiding over the Paula Corbin Jones lawsuit has known Bill Clinton for decades, but there is little in that long history to predict how she will handle the potentially explosive case against the president if it comes to trial.

U.S. District Judge Susan Webber Wright of Little Rock already has handled several high-profile legal issues arising from independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr's investigation of the Clintons' failed Whitewater real estate investment – sometimes coming down on the side of the president and his wife, but just as often ruling against them.

Wright quashed a document subpoena Starr issued to the White House in one matter, for example, but agreed to his request that Susan McDougal, the Clintons' partner in the real estate venture, be jailed for refusing to testify before a grand jury investigating the matter.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#137185 Jan 15, 2013
ThePatriot wrote:
Wow they are just now trying to pass some legislation to get help for the victims of hurricane Sandy? This is disgusting! This is why you should not rely on help from big daddy Obummer! I guess he was too busy campaigning for the victims votes to get them some quick help!
Obviously you are a FOX watcher. The Sandy relief funds are being held up by the now infamous t'partiers. Its not Obamas fault, he doesn't have the authority to release anything without congressional approval. Get your danm head outta the sand and watch who is f'ing this country up.....its those darn pesky t'partiers. Stupid Mothrafudder!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#137186 Jan 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
So the stupid person is the one who knows that it specifically makes jurisdiction over aliens?
Well I'll be gosh darned.
Everything is bassackwards in Birfoonistan.
no everything in your Stupidville is assbackwards, aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. If they were, they would be called citizens, just as stated in the 14th Citizenship Clause.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#137187 Jan 15, 2013
ThePatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is the source of Obummers claim he was born at the hospital listed on his fishy BC? It's not the actual hospital, they will not confirm it, and apparently Obummer won't give them permission to confirm something he already made public! Hmm, and you think that makes perfect obot SHEEPLE sense? So what's new, it's the Obummer way, ignore, hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil!
Hes still President...ain't that a bytch for you racist Mothrafudders.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#137188 Jan 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Judge Wright's connection with the Clintons went way back to law school. One favor for another!!!

Wright had desired an A and after negotiating with Clinton's fiance, Hillary Rodham, Clinton agreed to give Wright an A.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Webber_Wri...
Focus Rouge. You're losing track of your obsession
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#137189 Jan 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bill Clinton committed at least FIVE felonies associated with the Paula Jones civil lawsuit.
The judge, Susan Webber Wright. waited until after the impeachment trial to hold Bill Clinton in contempt? WHY???
For Judge Wright to delay even announcing the contempt charge against Clinton implies that SHE wanted to cover the issue up until after the impeachment trial so it could not be used as an issue in the impeachment which is also called ..... obstruction of justice..
As far as I am concerned, Judge Write also should have been impeached just for that one issue.
I'm drawing up papers to impeach your damn mouth. STFU
ThePatriot

Clearlake, CA

#137190 Jan 15, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s up with all the video’s Fed up, do you ever read anything?
Do you only read and not get information from all sorts of sources? You must live in the Obummer SHEEPLE bubble of hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil! What's wrong poopoo, was that clip a little to long for your attention span? Did you actually listen to it? Bet not! Blather on SHEEPLE twit! Ignore the obvious! CP has learned well from Obummer claim to be one thing but you're actually another, and rip up the people you say you stand for! What an untrustworthy human being CP is! The GOP should throw him out! Like Obummer he is nothing more than a wolf in sheep clothing infiltrating the very people he is against while claiming to be one of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min Hamburg 50,642
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr NTRPRNR1 1,127,005
very cute unuasual pix 1 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 2 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 10 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]