BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,841 - 120,860 of 175,160 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

FISTa LIEberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are too "case sensitive" don't like english much, little monkee?
I bet you wish this made sense, huh?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not really, aliens here are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin, only US citizens are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Aliens do not belong to the US, they are still citizens of their country of origin, unless they are naturalized, then they become subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Click click click. Those ruby slippers are getting a real workout
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not really, aliens here are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin, only US citizens are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Aliens do not belong to the US, they are still citizens of their country of origin, unless they are naturalized, then they become subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Everyone who is in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. There does not have to be any treaties between the two countries. The rules apply to EVERYONE, except for foreign diplomats and their families. The idea that someone could be in the USA without being subject to the jurisdiction of the USA is truly nutty. It implies that some people who are here do not have to obey our laws. That is only true for foreign diplomats and their families; everyone else is subject to the jurisdiction and has to obey the laws of the USA.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jeep to open a new plant in .... China. And that means countries who would have bought their jeeps, will buying them from .....China.
All the auto bail out was temporarily save UNION jobs. You Democrats and the trade unions have sent millions of U.S. jobs overseas.
I know, I know, in you twisted logic the evil CEO's did but they were forced to my market forces created by you Libtards.
And that is why I will never by another vehicle from either Government Motors or CRYsler.
You are, as usual, totally wrong. China is a HUGE car market, and the Chinese have taken a liking to Jeep. Before the election, you accused Jeep (this was a Romney-created campaign rumourvwhich you pounced on) of closing Michigan plants and moving to China. It was false, untrue and pure right-wing propaganda. Jeep has been hiring in Detroit and will be expandng its plant. It's normal that it would build a plant in China, as normal as Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, etc building plants in the United States considering the market. Incidentally, and what with foreign automakers sharing half the U.S. market, there would be questions asked if most of their manufacturing were not done in the U.S.- and rightly so. Same for China.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic Stimulus' payment.
This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by using a Q & A format:

Q. What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment?
A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
A. Only a smidgen of it.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:
* If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.
* If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the Arabs.
* If you purchase a computer, it will go to India , Taiwan or China.
* If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala.
* If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
* If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan.
* If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead, keep the money in America by:
1) Spending it at yard sales, or
2) Going to ball games, or
3) Spending it on prostitutes, or
4) Beer or
5) Tattoos.
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)
Conclusion:

Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day!
No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could be of help.

ThePatriot

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Put up or shut up! Four plus years of this bullshitaki! If Obummer was born at the hospital he says he was born at, that hospital would confirm it. They don't need Obummers permission because he has already made public claims! If you obot SHEEPLE twits need to have Obummer give his permission to the hospital before they can do that, then ask your brainwashed obot selves, "Why does Obummer refuse to give his permission to confirm his claims he was born at that hospital if he has already made a public claim to?" If all he has to do is give his permission then sign a petition that will be sent to him to please give that hospital permission to confirm his claims he was born there!

A multi layered, altered, multiple text, BC, lacking the official state seal of Hawaii and appropriate signatures as seen in the Nordyke Twins born around the same time, at the same alleged hospital, does not an "official" BC make!

If Obummer was born at the hospital he publiclly claims he was born at, why does he not give that hospital permission to confirm something he has already made public?

You obot SHEEPLE are the epitome of "brainwashed"!

Four plus years wasting your lives screaming "conspiracy" and "birthers nuts" while you waste all this time arguing something you say has been proven? Hmm, like that makes sense!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Yep,four more years.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
Justice Derp, have you ever even read Art. III?

Thanks in advance.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic Stimulus' payment.
You mean like those cheques G.W. Bush sent everyone?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

INVESTMENTS

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today!

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $33.00 today.

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.

But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for the recycling refund, you would have received $214.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who is in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. There does not have to be any treaties between the two countries. The rules apply to EVERYONE, except for foreign diplomats and their families. The idea that someone could be in the USA without being subject to the jurisdiction of the USA is truly nutty. It implies that some people who are here do not have to obey our laws. That is only true for foreign diplomats and their families; everyone else is subject to the jurisdiction and has to obey the laws of the USA.
you are stupid!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Click click click. Those ruby slippers are getting a real workout
stupid!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Derp, have you ever even read Art. III?
Thanks in advance.
sure have and you are stupid!
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jeep to open a new plant in .... China. And that means countries who would have bought their jeeps, will buying them from .....China.
All the auto bail out was temporarily save jobs. You Democrats and the trade unions have sent millions of U.S. jobs overseas.
I know, I know, in you twisted logic the evil CEO's did but they were forced to my market forces created by you Libtards.
And that is why I will never by another vehicle from either Government Motors or Crysler.
Election is over but good reasons to vote for Palin in 2024

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, and even though a "gunless" society is the best thing, that would be as unsuccessful as prohibition. Controls, a register, not interdiction. We have to license a car, a commerce, a restaurant, a toy shop, yet none have killing of humans or animals as their main goals. Yet, too often, one can purchase a gun without a licence. Just oblige new gun owners to undergo some form of gun handling and training (like getting a driver's licence) and then licensing and registering each gun sold along with the new owner and serial number.
I purchased this (link) so called classic back in 68 for 97 bucks (wow, look at the price now) brand new at a regular gun shop in LA. I canít remember exactly how much time it took, but I had to pay for the gun first then take my receipt (with serial number) to the police dept and wait no less than ten days while they ran a background check. I could get my gun only when I returned to the gun shop with my police report. That seemed reasonable to me then and it certainly seems reasonable to me now. I still have the gun and it yet looks as if I purchased it yesterday.
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores...

High powered military assault weapons on the other hand I think should be banned period. One only has to watch this 97 North Hollywood bank robbery footage to appreciate that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
ThePatriot

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by using a Q & A format:
Q. What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment?
A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
Q. Where will the government get this money?
A. From taxpayers.
Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
A. Only a smidgen of it.
Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.
Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
A. Shut up.
Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:
* If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.
* If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the Arabs.
* If you purchase a computer, it will go to India , Taiwan or China.
* If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala.
* If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
* If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan.
* If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.
Instead, keep the money in America by:
1) Spending it at yard sales, or
2) Going to ball games, or
3) Spending it on prostitutes, or
4) Beer or
5) Tattoos.
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)
Conclusion:
Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day!
No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could be of help.
Always Brilliant! VERY FUNNY!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>sure have and you are stupid!
So the stupid person is the one who knows that it specifically makes jurisdiction over aliens?

Well I'll be gosh darned.

Everything is bassackwards in Birfoonistan.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

ThePatriot wrote:
Put up or shut up! Four plus years of this bullshitaki! If Obummer was born at the hospital he says he was born at, that hospital would confirm it. They don't need Obummers permission because he has already made public claims! If you obot SHEEPLE twits need to have Obummer give his permission to the hospital before they can do that, then ask your brainwashed obot selves, "Why does Obummer refuse to give his permission to confirm his claims he was born at that hospital if he has already made a public claim to?" If all he has to do is give his permission then sign a petition that will be sent to him to please give that hospital permission to confirm his claims he was born there!

A multi layered, altered, multiple text, BC, lacking the official state seal of Hawaii and appropriate signatures as seen in the Nordyke Twins born around the same time, at the same alleged hospital, does not an "official" BC make!

If Obummer was born at the hospital he publiclly claims he was born at, why does he not give that hospital permission to confirm something he has already made public?

You obot SHEEPLE are the epitome of "brainwashed"!

Four plus years wasting your lives screaming "conspiracy" and "birthers nuts" while you waste all this time arguing something you say has been proven? Hmm, like that makes sense!
Blather on moron. Let us know when you learn to understand basic English
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>stupid!
Wow. The substance it flows. I can understand Romper's attraction
ThePatriot

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

OMG!$19.95 for the "Obamacare Survival Guide! Well that says it all! I wonder if Peloozie will buy one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,084,111
Amy 7-31 5 min Kuuipo 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,451
Abby 7-31 13 min Kuuipo 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 28 min truth 1,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min RACE 97,585
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Audit 3,853
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search