BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
FISTa LIEberal

Lady Lake, FL

#137136 Jan 15, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they use your picture for the definition?
Have you looked in the mirror lately? There's your answer!
FISTa LIEberal

Lady Lake, FL

#137137 Jan 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably meant to capitalize English, right?
We'll overlook your simple mistake this time.
I guess you are too "case sensitive" don't like english much, little monkee?
FISTa LIEberal

Lady Lake, FL

#137138 Jan 15, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they use your picture for the definition?
Look at you!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137139 Jan 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>they sure did, you will notice that they did not say "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof". Only a citizen is subject to the jurisdiction, aliens are here by reciprocal treaties only and are never subject to the Constitution
Under the jurisdiction of the US is EXACTLY the same as subject to the jurisdiction of the US. Grow up.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#137140 Jan 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>pull your head out and get busy correcting those 114+ years of BOGUS law.
Chop-chop!!!
Four years of ignorant and delusional whining and sniveling.

And four more years to go.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137141 Jan 15, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh-Wee birfoon boy just discovered checks and balances. He better report his findings to Chief Justice Roberts. It seems there are no checks or balances on birfoon stupidity.
As Obama should remember when he based the USSC at a State of the Union address.
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#137142 Jan 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Four years of ignorant and delusional whining and sniveling.

And four more years to go.
Some how I suspect he's been ignorant, delusional, whining and sniveling for a lot longer than four years ... The focus of his fantasy may change, but the song remains the same

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#137143 Jan 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As Obama should remember when he based the USSC at a State of the Union address.
I don't recall Obama declaring that he overruled the USSC Rouge, unlike DufusDale. Got a clue?

Location hidden

#137144 Jan 15, 2013
Jeep to open a new plant in .... China. And that means countries who would have bought their jeeps, will buying them from .....China.
All the auto bail out was temporarily save UNION jobs. You Democrats and the trade unions have sent millions of U.S. jobs overseas.
I know, I know, in you twisted logic the evil CEO's did but they were forced to my market forces created by you Libtards.
And that is why I will never by another vehicle from either Government Motors or CRYsler.

Location hidden

#137145 Jan 15, 2013
So sorry, forgot to leave a link.

ASIA BUSINESS January 15, 2013, 2:35 p.m. ET
Chrysler Looks to Restart Jeep Production in China

By CHRISTINA ROGERS

Chrysler Group LLC majority owner Fiat SpA has struck a deal with Guangzhou Automobile Group to restart Jeep production in China, a major step toward expanding the brand in the world's largest auto market.

The Jeep was first launched in China in 1983, and although production there ended in 2009 when Chrysler filed for bankruptcy, the brand remains well recognized. Today, Jeep sells three models in China—the Grand Cherokee, Wrangler and Compass—all imported.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Location hidden

#137146 Jan 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So? He's still got 4 years and 6 days to make it go back up
There is still a distinct possibility that he won't. Just look at Richard Nixon.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#137147 Jan 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
So sorry, forgot to leave a link.
ASIA BUSINESS January 15, 2013, 2:35 p.m. ET
Chrysler Looks to Restart Jeep Production in China
By CHRISTINA ROGERS
Chrysler Group LLC majority owner Fiat SpA has struck a deal with Guangzhou Automobile Group to restart Jeep production in China, a major step toward expanding the brand in the world's largest auto market.
The Jeep was first launched in China in 1983, and although production there ended in 2009 when Chrysler filed for bankruptcy, the brand remains well recognized. Today, Jeep sells three models in China—the Grand Cherokee, Wrangler and Compass—all imported.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
"a major step toward expanding the brand in the world's largest auto market"

So Jeep shouldn't expand their brand in China?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#137148 Jan 15, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Under the jurisdiction of the US is EXACTLY the same as subject to the jurisdiction of the US. Grow up.
not really, aliens here are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin, only US citizens are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Aliens do not belong to the US, they are still citizens of their country of origin, unless they are naturalized, then they become subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#137149 Jan 15, 2013
FISTa LIEberal wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are too "case sensitive" don't like english much, little monkee?
I bet you wish this made sense, huh?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#137150 Jan 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not really, aliens here are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin, only US citizens are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Aliens do not belong to the US, they are still citizens of their country of origin, unless they are naturalized, then they become subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.
Click click click. Those ruby slippers are getting a real workout
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#137151 Jan 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>not really, aliens here are controlled by treaties between the US and their country of origin, only US citizens are subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Everyone who is in the USA is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. There does not have to be any treaties between the two countries. The rules apply to EVERYONE, except for foreign diplomats and their families. The idea that someone could be in the USA without being subject to the jurisdiction of the USA is truly nutty. It implies that some people who are here do not have to obey our laws. That is only true for foreign diplomats and their families; everyone else is subject to the jurisdiction and has to obey the laws of the USA.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137152 Jan 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jeep to open a new plant in .... China. And that means countries who would have bought their jeeps, will buying them from .....China.
All the auto bail out was temporarily save UNION jobs. You Democrats and the trade unions have sent millions of U.S. jobs overseas.
I know, I know, in you twisted logic the evil CEO's did but they were forced to my market forces created by you Libtards.
And that is why I will never by another vehicle from either Government Motors or CRYsler.
You are, as usual, totally wrong. China is a HUGE car market, and the Chinese have taken a liking to Jeep. Before the election, you accused Jeep (this was a Romney-created campaign rumourvwhich you pounced on) of closing Michigan plants and moving to China. It was false, untrue and pure right-wing propaganda. Jeep has been hiring in Detroit and will be expandng its plant. It's normal that it would build a plant in China, as normal as Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, etc building plants in the United States considering the market. Incidentally, and what with foreign automakers sharing half the U.S. market, there would be questions asked if most of their manufacturing were not done in the U.S.- and rightly so. Same for China.

Location hidden

#137153 Jan 15, 2013
Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic Stimulus' payment.
This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by using a Q & A format:

Q. What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment?
A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
A. Only a smidgen of it.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:
* If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China or Sri Lanka.
* If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the Arabs.
* If you purchase a computer, it will go to India , Taiwan or China.
* If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala.
* If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea.
* If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan.
* If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead, keep the money in America by:
1) Spending it at yard sales, or
2) Going to ball games, or
3) Spending it on prostitutes, or
4) Beer or
5) Tattoos.
(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)
Conclusion:

Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day!
No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could be of help.

ThePatriot

Clearlake, CA

#137154 Jan 15, 2013
Put up or shut up! Four plus years of this bullshitaki! If Obummer was born at the hospital he says he was born at, that hospital would confirm it. They don't need Obummers permission because he has already made public claims! If you obot SHEEPLE twits need to have Obummer give his permission to the hospital before they can do that, then ask your brainwashed obot selves, "Why does Obummer refuse to give his permission to confirm his claims he was born at that hospital if he has already made a public claim to?" If all he has to do is give his permission then sign a petition that will be sent to him to please give that hospital permission to confirm his claims he was born there!

A multi layered, altered, multiple text, BC, lacking the official state seal of Hawaii and appropriate signatures as seen in the Nordyke Twins born around the same time, at the same alleged hospital, does not an "official" BC make!

If Obummer was born at the hospital he publiclly claims he was born at, why does he not give that hospital permission to confirm something he has already made public?

You obot SHEEPLE are the epitome of "brainwashed"!

Four plus years wasting your lives screaming "conspiracy" and "birthers nuts" while you waste all this time arguing something you say has been proven? Hmm, like that makes sense!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#137155 Jan 15, 2013
Yep,four more years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,153,513
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,882
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 51,249
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 9
The truth regarding Ebola 2 hr c Everett Coop 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,006
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 4 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:47PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?