BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
truman

Boise, ID

#137064 Jan 15, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river, troll!
Anyone who would defend those on the left, has zero morals and values.
Unfortunately for you, I can continue saying what I want to say, thanks to the First Amendment and you have the choice to read it and be pissed off, or ignore it!
Isn't America great?
Now, why don't you go finish sucking off Obama?
He's waiting for you in the men's shower.
In the end it doesnt matter.
Justice has prevailed,the majority of the American People have dismised your party and candidate as unfit to lead.
Rejected your idealogy as flawed and repelant.
The loonies who are still tru believers are are reduced to muttering in impotance and irrelevance on Topix....and withe the Repubs ever shrinking base of old white xenaphobes sliding further down the rabbit hole towards lunacy and House Repubs trying mightily to impede any progress the United States needs by putting demagogery and the special interests of a tiny group of Billionaires ahead of and at the expense of Everyone else I think its going to be aloooong time before you have any other outlet .
If you think the last National election was not a good day for Repubs and birthers wait until the midterms....yeehaw!I can hardy wait!!!
Conservative tears taste like sparkling cider.
Thanks for the suggestion but I think Ill wait until Sarah Palin shows up in the shower.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137065 Jan 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Lol, another bad day for birfoons.
Aren't they all
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137067 Jan 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, I am going to remain nice as long as I can. Obviously, we see the world differently based on our own experiences. Is my view right? Probably not. Is your view right? Probably not. Anyway, I will try and bite my lip more often. At least it's an effort.
Thank you. I will do likewise.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137068 Jan 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
Dang, guess I should have read your last couple of posts before posting my last. LOL Oh well.
No no, they were posted before you made your offer. Regardless, I will be more civil.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137069 Jan 15, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s even worse is even the birds are ignoring your straw man. I don’t worry about anyone taking my gun because no one has suggested they were interested in suppressing (responsible) people’s right to possess a firearm. That you argue this notion is pointless.
I agree, and even though a "gunless" society is the best thing, that would be as unsuccessful as prohibition. Controls, a register, not interdiction. We have to license a car, a commerce, a restaurant, a toy shop, yet none have killing of humans or animals as their main goals. Yet, too often, one can purchase a gun without a licence. Just oblige new gun owners to undergo some form of gun handling and training (like getting a driver's licence) and then licensing and registering each gun sold along with the new owner and serial number.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137070 Jan 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, and even though a "gunless" society is the best thing, that would be as unsuccessful as prohibition. Controls, a register, not interdiction. We have to license a car, a commerce, a restaurant, a toy shop, yet none have killing of humans or animals as their main goals. Yet, too often, one can purchase a gun without a licence. Just oblige new gun owners to undergo some form of gun handling and training (like getting a driver's licence) and then licensing and registering each gun sold along with the new owner and serial number.
I was revisiting Vonnegut last night and reminded of his suggestion of a "zero based culture".

(Birfer's guide to Vonnegut - comment made during time when "zero based budgeting" was getting all the lip service. Remember how zero based budgeting was supposed to work? Apply that same approach)
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137072 Jan 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I was revisiting Vonnegut last night and reminded of his suggestion of a "zero based culture".
(Birfer's guide to Vonnegut - comment made during time when "zero based budgeting" was getting all the lip service. Remember how zero based budgeting was supposed to work? Apply that same approach)
Rise and fall of humour.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137073 Jan 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Rise and fall of humour.
It's a literate thing, Birfers wouldn't understand
Grand Birther

United States

#137074 Jan 15, 2013
I knew Ronald Reagan was like Hitler when he came out in favour of the Brady Bill.

"It's the first step." -- Birfoon #3021
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137075 Jan 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
I knew Ronald Reagan was like Hitler when he came out in favour of the Brady Bill.

And don't forget when that Nazi Scalia said people didn't have a Constitutional right to 30 round clips

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137076 Jan 15, 2013
By Live Science Staff | LiveScience.com
The hands of the infamous "Doomsday Clock" will remain firmly in their place at five minutes to midnight — symbolizing humans' destruction — for the year 2013, scientists announced today (Jan. 14).
Keeping their outlook for the future of humanity quite dim, the group of scientists also wrote an open letter to President Barack Obama, urging him to partner with other global leaders to act on climate change.
The clock is a symbol of the threat of humanity's imminent destruction from nuclear or biological weapons, climate change and other human-caused disasters.
http://news.yahoo.com/end-near-doomsday-clock...
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#137077 Jan 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a literate thing, Birfers wouldn't understand
'fraid not. I liked Vonnegut, a true hero and someone who learned from life. And how he could write!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#137078 Jan 15, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Wowee-Zowee, the Constitution is the supreme law of a constitutional republic and therefore Art. 3 Sec. 1 doesn't count but play law rules. And therefore jurisdiction is not understood as it always has been known but is now redefined according to birfoon play law. The delusional birfoon cannot comprehend what's wrong with his infantile non sequitur.
No branch has any power over the other, this would be called checks and balance.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137079 Jan 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>'fraid not. I liked Vonnegut, a true hero and someone who learned from life. And how he could write!
Had the good fortune to meet him in person. Fascinating man

Location hidden

#137080 Jan 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Sorry Tard, at no place on this NYT article did Reagan indorce the Brady Bill. Just like the NYT, you read words that are not there.

Why I'm for the Brady Bill
By Ronald Reagan; Ronald Reagan, in announcing support for the Brady bill yesterday, reminded his audience he is a member of the National Rifle Association
Published: March 29, 1991
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT
SINGLE-PAGE

"Anniversary" is a word we usually associate with happy events that we like to remember: birthdays, weddings, the first job. March 30, however, marks an anniversary I would just as soon forget, but cannot.

It was on that day 10 years ago that a deranged young man standing among reporters and photographers shot a policeman, a Secret Service agent, my press secretary and me on a Washington sidewalk.

I was lucky. The bullet that hit me bounced off a rib and lodged in my lung, an inch from my heart. It was a very close call. Twice they could not find my pulse. But the bullet's missing my heart, the skill of the doctors and nurses at George Washington University Hospital and the steadfast support of my wife, Nancy, saved my life.

Jim Brady, my press secretary, who was standing next to me, wasn't as lucky. A bullet entered the left side of his forehead, near his eye, and passed through the right side of his brain before it exited. The skills of the George Washington University medical team, plus his amazing determination and the grit and spirit of his wife, Sarah, pulled Jim through. His recovery has been remarkable, but he still lives with physical pain every day and must spend much of his time in a wheelchair.
http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/29/opinion/why...

Location hidden

#137081 Jan 15, 2013
But the Bush Administration avoided an outright endorsement. "We don't support the bill in its current form, but a lot may depend on what Congress does with the President's crime bill," Mr. Popadiuk said. Democrats Cool to a Deal

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/29/us/gun-cont...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137082 Jan 15, 2013

Location hidden

#137083 Jan 15, 2013
Yep, you Idiotards don't remember that the Brady Bill was not passed until the years AFTER Reagan and Ed Brady were shot. Passed by a Democrat controlled Congress and signed into law by a Democrat president.
And you Idiotards can not show one crime that was prevented by the Brady Bill?

Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (Pub.L. 103-159, 107 Stat. 1536) is an Act of the United States Congress that instituted federal background checks on firearm purchasers in the United States.
It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton on November 30, 1993, and went into effect on February 28, 1994. The Act was named after James Brady, who was shot by John Hinckley, Jr. during an attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan on March 30, 1981
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Vi...
Grand Barfbag

Lady Lake, FL

#137084 Jan 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you wish this made sense.
What the matter sweet pea? You too black to understand english, or are you a wetbaque on the run?
Learn to Understand

Lady Lake, FL

#137085 Jan 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More from the Mobile Moron.
that its better to be a mobile moron than a mobile monkee like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,127,245
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min KiMare 50,656
Amy 10-24 55 min your poor wife 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 4 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 4 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]