BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137004 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if someone took Charlton Heston's gun from hid dead cold hands? Who will ever forget what Moore did to him in that interview in Columbine?
Really jacqfish, can you do no better? "hid dead cold hands"???????? Brilliant!
Grand Birther

Toledo, OH

#137005 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No pretending here. How long have you been a permanent resident in lala land? I'm guessing your entire, worthless life. No need to answer, I know I'm right.
LOL, poor little birfoon lives in a fantasy world where people are coming for his guns.

"It's the first step."

BWAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137006 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What does DufusDale's play law have to do with the US Constitution? Oh that's right - not a thing
You mean other than the fact that he is correct? DA
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137007 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if only you could fantasize a reason
We can start with NOT upholding our immigration laws. There's plenty more where that came from. Best if you just give up on life.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#137008 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What does DufusDale's play law have to do with the US Constitution? Oh that's right - not a thing
My so called "play law" is the Constitution, which can't be changed without an amendment.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137009 Jan 14, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, poor little birfoon lives in a fantasy world where people are coming for his guns.
"It's the first step."
BWAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA
Your dumbazz may find losing your rights to be funny but I do not. Tissue, you appear to be crying! Idiodolt

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#137010 Jan 14, 2013
Several years ago I made a joke about Libtards wanting to maintain a natural habitat of every living organism. Ya know, things like the polio virus and the small pox virus!!! But here are some Libtards worried about the natural of crab lice.
Yep, you Libtards need to infect yourselves with crab lice because they to deserve a home!?!
Ya know, we just can make up the idiotic things you Libtards think are important!

Endangered Species? Bikini Waxes Wiping Out Pubic Lice
By Marc Lallanilla, Life's Little Mysteries Assistant Editor | LiveScience.com

Pubic lice have plagued mankind for thousands of years, but the itchy pests are now facing a enemy that threatens to wipe them out: bikini waxing.
Also known as crab lice, the tiny insects lay their eggs on pubic hair. But as Brazilian waxes and other hair-removal procedures become more common among men and women, the bugs' breeding cycle is interrupted, and populations are now plunging as low as bikini briefs themselves.
"The 'habitat destruction' of the pubic lice is increasing and they are becoming an endangered species," Janet Wilson, a consultant in sexual health, told Bloomberg News.
http://news.yahoo.com/endangered-species-biki...

Location hidden

#137011 Jan 14, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
All polls indicate a large majority of Americans support gun control measures.
Gun control is hitting what you are shooting at. The woman in the Atlanta Metro are shot six rounds and hit the burglar five times. Punctured his lug, his liver and his guts. And when he gets out of the hospital, he does not pass go and goes straight to jail wher he belongs.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137013 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just don't forget to mention that it's spot on! LMAO idiodolt!
Spot? As in you wet yourself again? You were supposed to outgrow that

Location hidden

#137012 Jan 14, 2013
The Americans With No Abilities Act

President Barack Obama and the Democratic Senate are considering sweeping legislation that will provide new benefits for many Americans. The Americans With No Abilities Act is being hailed as a major legislative goal by advocates of the millions of Americans who lack any real skills or ambition.

"Roughly 50 percent of Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said California Sen. Barbara Boxer. "We can no longer stand by and allow People of Inability (POI) to be ridiculed and passed over. With this legislation, employers will no longer be able to grant special favors to a small group of workers, simply because they have some idea of what they are doing."

In a Capitol Hill press conference, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pointed to the success of the U.S. Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity without regard to performance. At the state government level, the Department of Motor Vehicles also has an excellent record of hiring Persons with No Ability (63 percent).

Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million mid-level positions will be created, with important-sounding titles but little real responsibility, thus providing an illusory sense of purpose and performance.

Mandatory non-performance-based raises and promotions will be given to guarantee upward mobility for even the most unremarkable employees. The legislation provides substanti al tax breaks to corporations that promote a significant number of Persons of Inability (POI) into middle-management positions, and give a tax credit to small and medium-sized businesses that agree to hire one clueless worker for every two talented hires.

Finally, the Americans With No Abilities Act contains tough new measures to make it more difficult to discriminate against the non-abled, banning, for example, discriminatory interview questions such as, "Do you have any skills or experience that relate to this job?"

"As a non-abled person, I can't be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint, Mich., due to her inability to remember righty tighty, lefty loosey. "This new law should be real good for people like me. Ill finally have job security." With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other untalen ted citizens will finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Said Sen. Dick Durbin: "As a senator with no abilities, I believe the same privileges that elected officials enjoy ought to be extended to every American with no abilities. It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her inadequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great nation and a good salary for doing so."
Grand Birther

United States

#137014 Jan 14, 2013
Lol, it looks like Birfoons are in the minority and will find themselves on the losing side yet again.

BWAHHHH HA HA HA HA
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137015 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You mean other than the fact that he is correct? DA
Other than the fact that only DufusDale and his love slave Romper buy his line of crap? Sorry Romper - you keep licking DufusAzz - I will stick with the rule of law, the US Constitution and overwhelming SCOTUS opinion and legal precedent
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137016 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>We can start with NOT upholding our immigration laws. There's plenty more where that came from. Best if you just give up on life.
Why don't you go first Romper - I can catch up with you anytime
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137017 Jan 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>My so called "play law" is the Constitution, which can't be changed without an amendment.
Now of only someone other than Romper agreed with you. Hmmmm. Supreme Court decisions or DufusDale stomping his feet ... Who to believe?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137018 Jan 14, 2013
Dear Dufus and Romper - you two obviously want some private alone time so I'll leave so you can "confer" among yourselves
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137019 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot? As in you wet yourself again? You were supposed to outgrow that
Continue to move about on six legs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137020 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go first Romper - I can catch up with you anytime
You couldn't catch up with a sloth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137021 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Dear Dufus and Romper - you two obviously want some private alone time so I'll leave so you can "confer" among yourselves
Tell me toothless wonder, does "and not subject to ANY foreign power", sound familiar? LMAO I know, I know...that goes way over your sunken cranium. Hey, all is not lost for you. You might measure up to jacqfish's tickturd measuring stick! It's a tiny stick, kind of like the one in your pants. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#137022 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Like clockwork. Get clownstomped then high tail it. Loser!
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#137023 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Blessed are the meek for they shalt inherit the earth.
Who starts your forest fires?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,111,074
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 2 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 3 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,741
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••