BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,035)

Showing posts 120,681 - 120,700 of167,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>The TRUTH!
The U.S. Government, led by the usurper in question, refuses to investigate, or allow for introduction of evidence in any court, and the Main Stream Media turns a blind eye because Obama is their guy.
Investigate? Investigate whether the rule of law and long standing citizenship naturalization process should be flushed to accommodate DufusDale's play law? Yeah - we'll put a task force right on that
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, jacqie thinks Biden is smart? LMAO! I guess that answers all our questions about jacqie! LOL
lol
Glasgow, KY

DMVB wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that in the law from 94-04? That ban has been lifted. The Assault Weapons Ban, I believe. Can't really tell, since you nit picked what you wanted, but didn't provide the link.

lol
Glasgow, KY said:

Wasn't the assault weapon ban law when Columbine took place? Did those crazy murderers use assault weapons? How did the ban stop one of the worst crimes ever? Oh yeah...that must have been way back when and we all know that criminals obey the laws of our land now, so no worries, right? Isn't Biden just one of the most intelligent mental giants of all time? Damn, with him calling the shots we will never have to worry, will we? lol Crazy Joe and Senile Harry and Nutsy Peloosie running our country...what could go wrong???
==========

Good one here L, couldn't help but share ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Investigate? Investigate whether the rule of law and long standing citizenship naturalization process should be flushed to accommodate DufusDale's play law? Yeah - we'll put a task force right on that
Oh yeah ...Well make sure you put these in charge ...

Joe Biden just one of the most intelligent mental giants of all time? Damn, with him calling the shots we will never have to worry, will we? lol Crazy Joe and Senile Harry and Nutsy Peloosie running our country...what could go wrong???

k ...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I got hit by a Trojan a few hours ago. It is attacking Java. If you even think you are having problems, uninstall Java ASAP!
No need to uninstall it Rogue if your firewall and anti-virus is working okay. The main thing is to keep current with the latest Java patches. After all many patches are fixes for vulnerabilities and Java is no different.

This link will test your Java to see if you’re current and if not prompt you to download the latest version. Of course if you’ve already uninstalled your version the one available on the page will be the latest. And yes, it will be scanned for viruses as its downloading.
http://www.java.com/en/download/testjava.jsp

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg Tacky! Post of the year! Funny in so many ways. Bravo
GB somehow see’s a difference between a trufer and a birfer. That is rich. And to top it off he thinks intelligence is a factor as if the crazy house is not filled with intelligent individuals.

Hell, swift boat liar, birfer, trufer, and every other conspiracy devotee Jerome Corsi is a Harvard grad and mainly responsible for spawning every birfoon on this thread.

See why GB make me laugh long time?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah ...Well make sure you put these in charge ...

Joe Biden just one of the most intelligent mental giants of all time? Damn, with him calling the shots we will never have to worry, will we? lol Crazy Joe and Senile Harry and Nutsy Peloosie running our country...what could go wrong???

k ...
Pick any task force you want. None if them will adopt play law
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick any task force you want. None if them will adopt play law
Armed people are free. No state can control those who have the machinery and the will to resist, no mob can take their liberty and property. And no 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out … People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically right. Guns ended that, and a social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work.
– L. Neil Smith (from The Probability Broach)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Armed people are free. No state can control those who have the machinery and the will to resist, no mob can take their liberty and property. And no 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out Â… People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically right. Guns ended that, and a social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work.
– L. Neil Smith (from The Probability Broach)
What are you blathering about now? Does this have anything to do with the great Birfoon fable?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

US government tells computer users to disable Java
Associated Press – Fri, Jan 11, 2013

http://news.yahoo.com/us-government-tells-com...

Might just be a way for someone to really put a virus on it, if ya do! Could just be a scam!

Take it or leave it ...

I just posted it ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you blathering about now? Does this have anything to do with the great Birfoon fable?
IF you can't "figure iT out" ...
"you" have MORE problems than "I"
could EVER possibly, help you with :)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>IF you can't "figure iT out" ...
"you" have MORE problems than "I"
could EVER possibly, help you with :)
In other words you have no clue what you're blathering about, no point to your rants and attempting to think just makes your head hurt

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Now this is very sad but very typical of services run by Liberals. The people who really need these services are being bowled over Ghetto people.
Not all people who live in Section 8 housing are ghetto people and it is the ghetto people who ruin it for everyone else. But instead of punishing the trouble makers, the cops were punishing people who are really need the help.

Chaos Erupts In Line For Section 8 Housing
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
Your secession petition has been answered.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/response/our...
In short. Grow up!
There is no provision in the Constitution for a state to leave the Union. A State would have to secede by force. Which has been done before. The last figures I saw were petitions from all 50 states totaling +/- 700,000 signatures. Simply because D.C. says, "no, you can't secede" really doesn't mean a thing. It will be the State who makes the final decision.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden
"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama
"If your kitchen table is like mine, you sit there at night before you put the kids to bed and you talk about what you need. You talk about how much you are worried about being able to pay the bills. Ladies and gentlemen, that is not a worry John McCain has to worry about. It's a pretty hard experience. He'll have to figure out which of the seven kitchen tables to sit at." --Joe Biden
"There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11." --Joe Biden
"I should start with an apology to Rudy Giuliani. I said every sentence Rudy utters has a noun, a verb, and 9/11 in it. I was wrong. He called me to tell me after Pat Robertson's endorsement, there's an Amen in every sentence he says too." --Joe Biden
"Yes." --Joe Biden, giving a one-word answer during a Democratic debate to NBC Anchor Brian Wiliams, who cited criticism of Biden's "uncontrolled verbosity" and tendency to be a “gaffe machine” in asking whether he would "have the discipline you would need on the world stage"
So sorry, but pick some others. Except for the "America" misspeak in lieu of "Obama", I find all the answers just fine and, wht's more, humourous. But of course, being a birther, and except for slapstick, humour and wit are not your strong suit now are they? Got some GWB good ones while you're at it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, jacqie thinks Biden is smart? LMAO! I guess that answers all our questions about jacqie! LOL
Ha ha, with you, the undisputed monarch of filth, the question need not even be posed.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well.....
The F-14 came to late for the Vietnam war and only one deployment about USS Enterprise (CVAN-65) with CVW-14 was made from 17 September 1974 to 20 May 1975. Even though VF-1 and VF-2 Tomcats flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam as part of Operation Frequent Wind, F-14s didn't score any MiG kill.
Take this for what its worth.
It is worth that it was dployed, flew for over 5 months. Comprehension's not your strong suit, now is it. The F-14 was part of a long list of armaments that the U.S.had in Vietnam and that Rogue said was the same arsenal the VietCong and North Vietname had. I asked him to draw the N.Viet and VietC comparable list, he hems and haws, stalls, thinks a few days ago he's found proof that the TomCat (F14) did not take part, is wrong again and, did you notice, changes the subject. And you, typical, you join in and all you have to say is "for what its (sic) worth".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Birfoon. Treat the Constitution and rule of law like toilet paper then blather about how someone doesn't care about our laws or due process. Sucks to be RomperStomper
It must really suck to be so stupid day after day. What inspires you to even open your eyes each morning? At your level of confusion, I'd suggest you simply quit breathing. Otay buckwheat?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
US government tells computer users to disable Java
Associated Press – Fri, Jan 11, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/us-government-tells-com...
Might just be a way for someone to really put a virus on it, if ya do! Could just be a scam!
Take it or leave it ...
I just posted it ... ;0)
Yea, my PC was turned into a Bot yesterday for an hour or so. I saw it on Fox News and uninstalled Java and then reloaded it and it fixed it!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh, my antenna first got up when my sister called me and asked me why I had sent her an ad. Apparently the Trojan takes over you email through Java and uses you contacts to send ads.
So if you get an add from a friend, either email them or call them as they may have the bug without knowing it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is worth that it was dployed, flew for over 5 months. Comprehension's not your strong suit, now is it. The F-14 was part of a long list of armaments that the U.S.had in Vietnam and that Rogue said was the same arsenal the VietCong and North Vietname had. I asked him to draw the N.Viet and VietC comparable list, he hems and haws, stalls, thinks a few days ago he's found proof that the TomCat (F14) did not take part, is wrong again and, did you notice, changes the subject. And you, typical, you join in and all you have to say is "for what its (sic) worth".
jacqie, run untangle your panties now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,681 - 120,700 of167,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min STEFANO COLONNA 64,981
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,725
snapchat gay names 59 min Aussieboy123 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 42,937
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 3 hr throw more shoes 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••