BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,681 - 120,700 of 177,461 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136974 Jan 14, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>A typical chicago monkee pee brain
Bonus Burfoon points - blathering cluelessly about primates AND Chicago in the same post. How many years if advanced training must that take?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136975 Jan 14, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>He is just a Governor, and that is not a Federal position, so this is not his concern.
He was a YS Representative until today and laughed at your fable for the last five
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136976 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You see how cleverly Romper creatively spelled that to slip it by the auto censor - that takes advanced training (took Romper 7 years to master)
Your stupidity remains staggering!
Grand Birther

United States

#136978 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the first step you moron. Good Lord, son are you really this stupid? Of course you are because like all buttflaps you can't see past the end of your nose. Continue licking!
Lol, it's pretend time in Birfoonistan!

Wheeeeee!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136979 Jan 14, 2013
Ever noticed how jacqfish either changes names or logs off when the heat is on? THE HEAT IS ON!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136980 Jan 14, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, it's pretend time in Birfoonistan!
Wheeeeee!
No pretending here. How long have you been a permanent resident in lala land? I'm guessing your entire, worthless life. No need to answer, I know I'm right.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136983 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you comprehend "Cert denied - take your fable and go home"?
And what does "Standing" have to do with the fact, Obama isn't even a citizen, since his ipso-facto citizenship at birth was to The United Kingdom.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136984 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"ensconced"? Did you mean ensconded?
Do you wish to continue your childish little game?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong there either, jacqfish. You're a hoot if nothing else.
1. Your sentence in that prevous post made no sense. "your?";
2. Nothing wrong with "ensconced?". Better stick to your own illiteracy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136986 Jan 14, 2013
Omama is a joke of a President and should be impeached immediately. Along with his cronies.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136987 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>WTF is that besides your lack of edumacation rearing its ugly head again?
Poor little typo corrector. I cannot for the love of me write that word properly. biryther? birjther? Nope.

You wish to continue? Okay.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136988 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Do us all a favor and go back to sucking Peter!
Again with the sucking. Are all birthers closet homosexuals? Nothing wrong with it, as long as it's outside the closet and not with children.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136991 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"ensconced"? Did you mean ensconded?
Do you wish to continue your childish little game?
<quoted text>
1. Your sentence in that prevous post made no sense. "your?";
2. Nothing wrong with "ensconced?". Better stick to your own illiteracy.
What is wrong with "your"? Or ensconced, for that matter? Try a dicktionary jacqfish. Comprehension problems are apparent.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136992 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry chithead. I was never held back. 7 years of higher learning after HS. Obviously, your class chose you as most likely not to be able to LEARN CHIT!
Ha ha, 7 years of higher learning. You must mean your daddy bought you your HS diploma and you spent seven years in 1st year university. And, let's say you did graduate from HS and University, well, it's time the Education brass took a hard look at those institutions. A serious very hard look. Something is amiss.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136993 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little typo corrector. I cannot for the love of me write that word properly. biryther? birjther? Nope.
You wish to continue? Okay.
Excuses.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136995 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the first step you moron. Good Lord, son are you really this stupid? Of course you are because like all buttflaps you can't see past the end of your nose. Continue licking!
Ah, the 7-yr University graduate reverts to "butflaps". How impressive. Let's wait for more impressive vocabulary.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136996 Jan 14, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, moron, it's a good thing "taking guns" is only a fantasy of a tiny minority of clueless losers like you.
No one serious is pretending that is an option.
Wonder if someone took Charlton Heston's gun from hid dead cold hands? Who will ever forget what Moore did to him in that interview in Columbine?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136998 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupidity remains staggering!
Thank you for your substance
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136999 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, 7 years of higher learning. You must mean your daddy bought you your HS diploma and you spent seven years in 1st year university. And, let's say you did graduate from HS and University, well, it's time the Education brass took a hard look at those institutions. A serious very hard look. Something is amiss.
Jealous that I had the fortitude and resources to get my education? At least I'm not a DROPOUT like you! Loser.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137000 Jan 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>And what does "Standing" have to do with the fact, Obama isn't even a citizen, since his ipso-facto citizenship at birth was to The United Kingdom.
What does DufusDale's play law have to do with the US Constitution? Oh that's right - not a thing
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#137001 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
Omama is a joke of a President and should be impeached immediately. Along with his cronies.
Now if only you could fantasize a reason

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr NMx 1,100,983
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info