BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Dixie Chick

New York, NY

#136893 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How can we give any credibility to anyone who cannot even spell his own moniker. Try BRUISER. Bruser is neither a name nor a word.
Another illiterate birther birfoon stooge-like clown.
So being unable to debunk a single word of that post. You resort to pointing out what you think is a spelling error.
You have CMS "Classic Monkey Syndrome".

Such a weak little critter you are. You better stay 'oup norfh' because down here we step on little critters like you with our boots. Crunch crunch crunch
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136895 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know.
Sad that many of your famous replies have to allude to sexual innuendoes, most often featuring homosexuality. Seems to be some kind of obsessiveness on your part, much like Rogue's numerous mentions of Clinton ' penis. Try opening that closet door just a wee bit, you may be surprised, though I assure you there will be no takers.
Right jacqfish! It is you that can't read the word "penis" without getting so excited that you find yourself posting about it over and over. All the while hoping, secretly, to start a full blown (pun intended) conversation on the body part. You're a sick little man. Run back out in the street now and make sure you no one needs your face! Loser.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#136898 Jan 14, 2013
BREAKING NEWS On The Obama Identity Theft Scandal
http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-new...

Protest Planned At Inauguration Over Obamaís Stolen Identity
http://www.westernjournalism.com/protest-plan...

Mark Levin: Background Check Needed For Barack Obama
&fe ature=player_embedded

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#136901 Jan 14, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, can you tell us what bad policies, overspending, and ineligibility for the office have to do with race, thanks?
How much is a loserís opinion worth GB?
Vote Romney for Victory wrote:
Changed my clock last night, can't wait to change the country's pResident Tuesday.
Romney will make an excellent President.
Oh thatís right, not much, but here's some advice you can take for what it's worth.

The GOP Has "Been Fleeced, Exploited, And Lied To By A Conservative Entertainment Complex"
David Frum.
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/da...
Learn to Read

Midlothian, IL

#136902 Jan 14, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
BREAKING NEWS On The Obama Identity Theft Scandal
http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-new...

Protest Planned At Inauguration Over Obama’s Stolen Identity
http://www.westernjournalism.com/protest-plan...

Mark Levin: Background Check Needed For Barack Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r7WyEQfXK9cXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Wherever two or more Birfoons are huddled over a burning trash can passing a jug of 75 year old Boones Farm ... You have a "massive protest"

Moreno Valley, CA

#136903 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, that was some funny chit! LMAO! Put the pipe down poopface.
Now now Mr. Liars, you seem to be slipping into darkness. Plain English has all of a sudden become garbled scribbling on a message board.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136904 Jan 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now Mr. Liars, you seem to be slipping into darkness. Plain English has all of a sudden become garbled scribbling on a message board.
Put the pipe down poops. You're making no sense at all. Typical for you though! Sloppo from Moron Valley, Ca. LMAO

Moreno Valley, CA

#136905 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing wonít diminish your degree of frustration at the next inauguration Mr. Liars, nor will it compensate for your ignorance. Obviously when one chooses to disregard empirical facts they are necessarily reduced to believing anything they wish.
Then again maybe laughter is the best medicine.
<quoted text>
So, confused by the word "empirical"? Ha ha . Ask Neils Borh.
Mr. Liars is doing the best he can with what he has to work with and he so enjoys laughing his ass off I think Iíll give him a bye.
No pants Bob

Lady Lake, FL

#136907 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever two or more Birfoons are huddled over a burning trash can passing a jug of 75 year old Boones Farm ... You have a "massive protest"
Oh yes, a protest is a coming. You will know it when it happens.

Moreno Valley, CA

#136908 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Psst, DUMB-ASS, Obama's Father being Malcolm X is only a THEORY!
The fact that he has a fraudulent birth certificate is not a theory, it is a FACT!
Get your facts straight, DUMB-ASS!
All hallucinations are facts in birfistan GB, but the inauguration is taking place in DC.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136910 Jan 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars is doing the best he can with what he has to work with and he so enjoys laughing his ass off I think Iíll give him a bye.
The only people supporting the "Zero" are the uneducated, unemployed, unAmerican, amoral degenerates! And guess what poops, you're part of it. And I am laughing. Laughing at your dumbazz!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136911 Jan 14, 2013
Affirmative Dumbass wrote:
Would an average American faced with evidence of fraud that exists against Obama get this kind of treatment from our court system?
In the February 2012 ruling of Ge

blah blah blah blah

*whining, crying noises*

Boo hoo hoo

ill not dispute it,Ē ruled Carroll. The laws of the land, even the Constitution, have become objects of mockery and derision to those charged with holding such things in the highest regard.
Yep, SHEEPLE clearly believe in fairy tales!
Sorry, birfoon, but judges often act as finders of fact, and the fact is birfoons were again laughed out of court when they presented their pretend evidence.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136913 Jan 14, 2013
In the Birfoonistan Constitution, PLAINTIFFS have a right to trial by jury, because they are stupid.
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

#136914 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people supporting the "Zero" are the uneducated, unemployed, unAmerican, amoral degenerates! And guess what poops, you're part of it. And I am laughing. Laughing at your dumbazz!
I agree with the first part but I'm not laughing at anyone. It's ruining America, the country I was willing to die for. The country my grandkids are going to have to live in.
There's nothing funny about it.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136915 Jan 14, 2013
No pants Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, a protest is a coming. You will know it when it happens.
I'll get the popcorn ready. I love a good circus.(How many Birfoons fit in one mobile home?)
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136916 Jan 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the first part but I'm not laughing at anyone. It's ruining America, the country I was willing to die for. The country my grandkids are going to have to live in.
There's nothing funny about it.
Calm down Jim - Birfoons aren't ruining the country. In fact - their fable is having absolutely no impact one way or the other.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136917 Jan 14, 2013
Affirmative Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer the question, Poopoo stain?
BTW, can you tell us what bad policies, overspending, and ineligibility for the office have to do with race, thanks?
Kentucky Klown Kar, to date you have not been able to articulate a policy, any policy, and you've also proven yourself innumerate on scores of occasions.

You should stick to mopping floors at Walmart.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136918 Jan 14, 2013
The only ipso-facto citizenship Obama had when he was born was that of the United Kingdom.
The US has requirement that must be satisfied to become a citizen, whether born here or naturalized.

Moreno Valley, CA

#136919 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be asking Obama for that information?
No GB, the question is why would anyone spend 2 million dollars for a service thatís free for everyone else?

Itís obvious the birfoon hasnít figured that one out yet or he would have edited or deleted that lie long ago.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136920 Jan 14, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Klown Kar, to date you have not been able to articulate a policy, any policy, and you've also proven yourself innumerate on scores of occasions.
You should stick to mopping floors at Walmart.
You've never attempted a serious post. You may continue to wipe the Zero's azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min Zap Brannigan 98,198
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Mandela 68,465
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min RoxLo 1,109,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,347
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 1 hr SMH 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,575
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what a loser 4,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••