BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,601 - 120,620 of 175,262 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:

<quoted text>
Laughing won’t diminish your degree of frustration at the next inauguration Mr. Liars, nor will it compensate for your ignorance. Obviously when one chooses to disregard empirical facts they are necessarily reduced to believing anything they wish.
Then again maybe laughter is the best medicine.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, that was some funny chit! LMAO! Put the pipe down poopface.
So, confused by the word "empirical"? Ha ha . Ask Neils Borh.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

How was your facial jacqfish? HaHaHa!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
How was your facial jacqfish? HaHaHa!!!
better than your understanding of "empirical".

Whyu do you persist with such lame comebacks? Not worthy of a 4-yr-old. Do you not tire of being laughed at and mocked?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing won’t diminish your degree of frustration at the next inauguration Mr. Liars, nor will it compensate for your ignorance. Obviously when one chooses to disregard empirical facts they are necessarily reduced to believing anything they wish.
Then again maybe laughter is the best medicine.
<quoted text>
So, confused by the word "empirical"? Ha ha . Ask Neils Borh.
The born loser attempts to speak! Keep trying Mr. Dongle. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
better than your understanding of "empirical".
Whyu do you persist with such lame comebacks? Not worthy of a 4-yr-old. Do you not tire of being laughed at and mocked?
Must have been a lot of men hanging around the street yesterday, no? LMAO

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
One day it's Pravda, next the Iranian interior minister, after that, Hugo Chavez, now it's the Israeli media. Can't find any dirt at home, get it from nations and media that, like you, virulently hate Obama.
Anyhow, if he is the son of Malcolm X, you'll have to shoo Taitz away and agree that he is a full-blown American. What a sorry uneducated illiterate loser you are.b
Jacques it is sad that she calls herself a American lady and yet she only quotes foreign press or WND which is ran by whacked out nuts
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been a lot of men hanging around the street yesterday, no? LMAO
You seem to know.

Sad that many of your famous replies have to allude to sexual innuendoes, most often featuring homosexuality. Seems to be some kind of obsessiveness on your part, much like Rogue's numerous mentions of Clinton ' penis. Try opening that closet door just a wee bit, you may be surprised, though I assure you there will be no takers.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
The Obama Administration is the most corrupt in American History, making the U.S Government the most corrupt in the world. Obama is a usurper!
Funny,I thought Afhanistan and Pakistan were the most corrupt. I thought the US was 16th on the UN corruption list with 180 much more corrupt countries collowing it. Not bad for the world's economic juggernaut wouldn't you say? BTW, where'd you get YOUR numbers?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Psst, DUMB-ASS, do you think the girl in that video was a Republican?
I didn't say she was. You intimated, without proof, that she is a Democrat. You know that for sure? Do you think she even voted? Do you know?

I've worked in social assistance circles as a volunteer, real sad cases like the one you described, making kids and no thought of working or caring for them, and expecting the govt to look after her and hers. I can tell you, they did not appear to have any political affiliations, and moreover did not give the impression that they could be bothered voting.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Bless me.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Psst, DUMB-ASS, Obama has a fraudulent birth certificate.
The other article says that Obama's Father MAY be Malcolm X.
I won't revert to your sub-culture by going to name-calling. It's YOU, and cannot help it. Instead I will ask you why Obama would required forged papers if he is a true American with Malcolm X as daddy. Don't forget, he supposedly had a forged BC, soc sec card etc way before he even had thoughts of political ambitions, meaning he would not been shy about being X's son. Oh that's right, I forgot, his mamma figured he'd be president the moment he was born in Kenya. So she did "fix" the whole thing. Oops, no, he was born in the U.S . as he is Malcolm X's son. Look, GB of Kentuckian fame, would you please make up your mind?

Such and active fertile mind. You must get your fertiliser from LRS and Rogue.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
Bless me.
OK. Blessed art the meek and thou, "carlsbad nm", for thou shalt inherit the earth. Right in the mouth". Ha ha.
Learn to Read

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Psst, DUMB-ASS, Obama has a fraudulent birth certificate.
The other article says that Obama's Father MAY be Malcolm X.
Poor Tacky. New week, same tired fables
Learn to Read

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Colin Powell Defends Obama Document Fraud On NBC's Meet The Press

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Fool whines when someone intelligent refuses to sign on to his fantasy.
billy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

the only person in the world to spend over 2 million dollars to hide his birth cert.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Healthcare, the cure is for the government to get their political hands out of the healthcare business, and stop telling medicare recipients what company to use for their healthcare. If the government would allow Capitalism to do its work, and allow free
competition in the health industry, our health care costs would drop like a rock, saving billions of dollars for Medicare recipients. I was a business agent for one of the largest unions in the world for 25 years. When I was approached by members of an insurance company that they wanted to have a Union in their work place, and was ready to sign the union cards for a ballot to be taken by the NLRB. As I proceeded to organize them, I was told by my Union Local President, to back off and stop what I was doing.
Any guess why???
Socialized medicine you say? Try to get a doctors appointment in England, or Canada. England has the NHS that runs their medical program, and on their webiste they have posted that they had euthanized 130,000 people . Read this If you are capable:

Shock: British NHS Euthanizes 130,000 Elderly Patients Annually

by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | Share

Shocking news from England today has top NHS officials indicating doctors acting in the UK government-run health program annually kill as many as 130,000 patients prematurely because of overcrowding at hospitals, medical clinics and nursing homes.

Professor Patrick Pullicino indicated doctors are turning to a so-called “death pathway” protocol that is essentially active euthanasia of patients, according to a London Daily Mail news report. Pullicino, a consultant neurologist for East Kent Hospitals and Professor of Clinical Neurosciences at the University of Kent, made his remarks in a speech before the Royal Society of Medicine in London.

He claimed there was often a lack of clear evidence for initiating the Liverpool Care Pathway, a method of looking after terminally ill patients that is used in hospitals across the country. It is designed to come into force when doctors believe it is impossible for a patient to recover and death is imminent.

It can include withdrawal of treatment – including the provision of water and nourishment by tube – and on average brings a patient to death in 33 hours. There are around 450,000 deaths in Britain each year of people who are in hospital or under NHS care. Around 29 per cent – 130,000 – are of patients who were on the LCP.

Professor Pullicino claimed that far too often elderly patients who could live longer are placed on the LCP and it had now become an ‘assisted death pathway rather than a care pathway’. He cited ‘pressure on beds and difficulty with nursing confused or difficult-to-manage elderly patients’ as factors.

CAN YOU SAY "COMING TO AMERICA???"

“The continuing collapse of the NHS is not only an indictment of single payer health care: It is a warning to the U.S. about centralized control of health care,” he said.“The continuing collapse of the NHS is not only an indictment of single payer health care: It is a warning to the U.S. about centralized control of health care.”

“Adding injury to injury, how easy it is for the bureaucrats to lard on the goodies on the private insurance companies’ dimes–as is already happening. What makes us think that a too strained and bureaucratically suffocated private sector won’t eventually end up in a collapse–further harming the economy–and unable to provide for patients properly?” he said.“Once that happens (with malice aforethought?) Obamacarian class warriors will give a war whoop of triumph for having destroyed the dreaded private sector–and force us into single payer. See,“NHS Meltdown” posts. Lose. Lose. Lose.”
Learn to Read

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

billy wrote:
the only person in the world to spend over 2 million dollars to hide his birth cert.
Who is Donald Trump?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

billy wrote:
Please give everyone a detailed tally of these expenses and what brought them on.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
Healthcare, the cure is for the government to get their political hands out of the healthcare business, and stop telling medicare recipients what company to use for their healthcare. If the government would allow Capitalism to do its work, and allow free
competition in the health industry, our health care costs would drop like a rock, saving billions of dollars for Medicare recipients. I was a business agent for one of the largest unions in the world for 25 years. When I was approached by members of an insurance company that they wanted to have a Union in their work place, and was ready to sign the union cards for a ballot to be taken by the NLRB. As I proceeded to organize them, I was told by my Union Local President, to back off and stop what I was doing.
Any guess why???
Socialized medicine you say? Try to get a doctors appointment in England, or Canada. England has the NHS that runs their medical program, and on their webiste they have posted that they had euthanized 130,000 people . Read this If you are capable:
Shock: British NHS Euthanizes 130,000 Elderly Patients Annually
by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | Share
Shocking news from England today has top NHS officials indicating doctors acting in the UK government-run health program annually kill as many as 130,000 patients prematurely because of overcrowding at hospitals, medical clinics and nursing homes.
Professor Patrick Pullicino indicated doctors are turning to a so-called “death pathway” protocol that is essentially active euthanasia of patients, according to a London Daily Mail news report. Pullicino, a consultant neurologist for East Kent Hospitals and Professor of Clinical Neurosciences at the University of Kent, made his remarks in a speech before the Royal Society of Medicine in London.
He claimed there was often a lack of clear evidence for initiating the Liverpool Care Pathway, a method of looking after terminally ill patients that is used in hospitals across the country. It is designed to come into force when doctors believe it is impossible for a patient to recover and death is imminent.
It can include withdrawal of treatment – including the provision of water and nourishment by tube – and on average brings a patient to death in 33 hours. There are around 450,000 deaths in Britain each year of people who are in hospital or under NHS care. Around 29 per cent – 130,000 – are of patients who were on the LCP.
Professor Pullicino claimed that far too often elderly patients who could live longer are placed on the LCP and it had now become an ‘assisted death pathway rather than a care pathway’. He cited ‘pressure on beds and difficulty with nursing confused or difficult-to-manage elderly patients’ as factors.
CAN YOU SAY "COMING TO AMERICA???"
“The continuing collapse of the NHS is not only an indictment of single payer health care: It is a warning to the U.S. about centralized control of health care,” he said.“The continuing collapse of the NHS is not only an indictment of single payer health care: It is a warning to the U.S. about centralized control of health care.”
“Adding injury to injury, how easy it is for the bureaucrats to lard on the goodies on the private insurance companies’ dimes–as is already happening. What makes us think that a too strained and bureaucratically suffocated private sector won’t eventually end up in a collapse–further harming the economy–and unable to provide for patients properly?” he said.“Once that happens (with malice aforethought?) Obamacarian class warriors will give a war whoop of triumph for having destroyed the dreaded private sector–and force us into single payer. See,“NHS Meltdown” posts. Lose. Lose. Lose.”
How can we give any credibility to anyone who cannot even spell his own moniker. Try BRUISER. Bruser is neither a name nor a word.

Another illiterate birther birfoon stooge-like clown.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

billy wrote:
Obama has shown his birth certificate and has not spent a cent to hide it. The claim that he spent any money at all was created entirely by birthers. In fact, there has never been a lawsuit against Obama for his birth certificate or for documents of any kind. There were ONLY lawsuits against him to get him off of the ballot or declared ineligible, all of which Obama won. And, since there was NEVER a lawsuit for Obama's birth certificate or for documents, Obama never spent any money on hiding either of them.

Yes, he spent some money---probably far lower than $2 million--in fighting lawsuits to stay on the ballot. But he did not spend a cent on hiding his birth certificate or on hiding anything. And he has shown his birth certificate twice---short form and long form--and the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii (including the former Republican governor, a friend of Sarah Palin's) and the Index Data file and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 by the DOH of Hawaii (and only the DOH could send notices to that section of the paper) and the Hawaii teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, after being told of the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley-----all shown that Obama was indeed born in HAWAII. And, the US Supreme Court has ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case, which BTW was after Minor v. Happersett, that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth and that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,085,016
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 9 min _Zoey_ 7,705
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 28 min obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 265
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,466
Ask Amy 8-1-14 4 hr Shari23 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000