BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,581 - 120,600 of 177,461 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136841 Jan 14, 2013
'In God We Trust' is a go
Alamogordo Daily News
By John Bear

Alamogordo will move ahead with a plan to display the words "In God We Trust" inside city hall, following in the footsteps of Artesia and several hundred other United States municipalities and counties.
The measure also includes language that the city might redesign its logo to include the official motto of the United States.

http://www.alamogordonews.com/ci_22352800/god...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#136842 Jan 14, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>The evidence just keeps piling up that Far Right Idealogy should be classified as a Personality Disorder.
One thing about Topix here you get the Repubs with their hypocrital little masks laid aside:Racist.Ignorant Beligerant.Vulgar.Spiteful.
Post After Post.
And By many different people but they almost all feel as if they were written by one.
They have become a Sick Cult.
Thank God There inabilty to change all but guarentees they wont win another National Election.
Cry me a river, troll!
Anyone who would defend those on the left, has zero morals and values.
Unfortunately for you, I can continue saying what I want to say, thanks to the First Amendment and you have the choice to read it and be pissed off, or ignore it!
Isn't America great?
Now, why don't you go finish sucking off Obama?
He's waiting for you in the men's shower.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#136843 Jan 14, 2013
Idaho?
LMAO!
Idaho.
Yep, you da ho alright, "Truman".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136846 Jan 14, 2013
Yep, it is 62 degree F here in Jacksonville, FL but it is also 45 degrees. How can this be? Hummm, 200 years ago in the Boston, MA some enlightened people conducted an experiment. They set up calibrated thermometers in and around Boston and then they met periodically to compare note.
And what they found was that downtown Boston was HOTTER than the rural areas!!! And that is called ..... the urban heat island effect. So the fact that downtown Jacksonville is this morning 17 degrees hooter than it is 15 miles away at my house.
Yep, it is neither Global Warming or Global Cooling. It is simply the urban heat island effect. But what is sad is that you Libtards to do understand that.
Oh, according to NASA-MSFC (the real NASA), 2011 was the coldest year since 1998. Yep, globally we have lost over a half-degree C.
While NASA-MSFC uses only one standard, which is the lower-troposphere temperatures measured from low-orbit satellites while NASA-GISS (Columbia University) sherry picks data from urban heat islands.
Oh, and Dr. Mann from Penn State likes to count tree rings and claims his studies are "peer reviewed" but he will not anyone see his data or how he collected that data. A real scientist would be open about his research!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136845 Jan 14, 2013
Birfoons and truther types existed before the Internet, we just didn't have to hear about them.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136848 Jan 14, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, can you tell us what bad policies, overspending, and ineligibility for the office have to do with race, thanks?
Kentucky, you've proven countless times you're unable to articulate any one policy. You've also made your innumeracy readily apparent.

Sorry, but you're a racist birfoon of the basest order.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#136849 Jan 14, 2013
"Paris is determined to end Islamist domination of northern Mali"

Reuters

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136851 Jan 14, 2013
You might find these figures interesting on killings. Story is from a Washington Post article: "Miller: Gun Owners under assault". According to FBI statistics from 2011 there were 12,664 killings in the US. 323 were by rifles of any kind (note - assault rifles do not exist, it is only a term used by the media and politicians to confuse the public - my personal comment). Interestingly 728 were beaten to death with either fists or feet - if the fools in Congress decided to go after fists and feet I guess this means I will have to get a special permit just to get dressed (after all my whole body is a weapon). Handguns accounted for 6,620 and knives 1,694. Looks like the airheads inside the beltway have developed a solution for a non-existent problem! UNLESS THEY HAVE AN AGENDA - BET THEY DO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136852 Jan 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing won’t diminish your degree of frustration at the next inauguration Mr. Liars, nor will it compensate for your ignorance. Obviously when one chooses to disregard empirical facts they are necessarily reduced to believing anything they wish.
Then again maybe laughter is the best medicine.
What are you talking about, that was some funny chit! LMAO! Put the pipe down poopface.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136853 Jan 14, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha....boy when they were passing out the Fox/Limbaugh mind poison and propaganda you didnt mess around with a spoon but went straight for a Funnel didnt you 'American Lady'?
So wonderful how assuredly you speak of huge swaths of Americans in such disparaging of terms when in fact you know NOTHING about them.
But of course ignorance has never been a stumbling block when a Right Wing Cultist wants to shoot their mouth off.
But to tell the truth Republican sniveling and grandioucity over their percieved role as Victims surrounded by amoral freeloaders has become somewhat unseemly.
But by all means...keep shouting the message Loud and Clear that Republicans consider the largest growing demographics of voters,over half of all Americans 'Parasites'.
That worked out SO well for you last time!
But since self knowledge and personal insight are not among your strenghts it only highlights the Right's inabilty to adapt or learn from mistakes(why do that when you can just blame someone else right?)
Its pretty much certain Republican swill never win another National Election in our lifetime!
Praise God!!!
Sounds like a lefty loon is mouthing off to me. So, tell me, as the Dumbascraps continue to grow their "captive" voting base by holding minorities down and sticking a pacifier in their mouths, where is all the new money going to come from for the new generations on the way? What happens when there are no more pacifiers? No more iPhones, etc.? Someone is going to be angry at you Dumbascraps. This is what sinks the Dumbascraps everytime, failure to look ahead! Hey, let's all become Dumbascraps, quit working, get on welfare and mooch off of the gov.! How long do you think the money will last? Not nearly long enough. Why we could probably break the entire system in no time. Great plan you Dumbascraps! Ignorant falls short as a description.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136854 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Is Obama the secret son of Malcolm X?
Posted by Israel Insider on November 4, 2008 at 2:00am
http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/is-ob...
One day it's Pravda, next the Iranian interior minister, after that, Hugo Chavez, now it's the Israeli media. Can't find any dirt at home, get it from nations and media that, like you, virulently hate Obama.

Anyhow, if he is the son of Malcolm X, you'll have to shoo Taitz away and agree that he is a full-blown American. What a sorry uneducated illiterate loser you are.b
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136855 Jan 14, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
So you stopped sucking Peter long enough to pay Paul again, huh?
That lack of edumacation rears its ugly head again.
The daily SHEEPLE is the name of the website that posted that real live newscast story.
The news Media in general is very Liberally biased.
Psst, DUMB-ASS, that video wasn't about Obama, it was about Democrats in general, of California!
Go ahead and get back to sucking Peter.
You wrote : "Psst, DUMB-ASS, that video wasn't about Obama, it was about Democrats in general, of California"

Grateful you indicate where Democrats are mentioned. I must have missed it.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136856 Jan 14, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dieu = God
And "Forum carlsbad nm" = Illiterate loser
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136857 Jan 14, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Education is what is right with God.
We know what is right
when we want to learn. We know it is wrong when it bothers us.
Dieu parle-t-il français?
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136858 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Please(prayers)
http://wh.gov/Eg0l
Tis looney-tooney document you just cut and pasted says, amongst others, that Obama has a forged BC. But, one or two posts back, you cut and pasted another one that says he is the son of Malcom X, which means he wouldn't need a forged BC. Gotta make up your mind, American er hmm holy roller Pravda Lady.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136859 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Low Attention, Zero Liability, et al – Stupid Voters
Regardless of the names used, these are the stupid among us. I refuse to any longer contort my language to the Left’s conventions. Step one in overturning their power is to remove their restrictions on language which forces a Conservative to argue on the Left’s terms.
The Stupid are numerous. Estimates range between 47% and over 50% of the US population – not surprisingly these are the same folks who rely upon government handouts to subsist. They vote themselves a pay hike each election cycle. They cannot negotiate life on their own… they need help. They are also termed “In-Need, At Risk, Working Americans”(problem is they work as little as possible.) Expecting the Stupid to rationally consider political issues is also STUPID. The Stupid’s mental abilities are barely above the hunter-gatherer. They concern themselves with immediacy – shiny, new trinkets and assorted material objects associated with wealth. They make no long term plans. They live in the here and now. Tomorrow (and any fiscal troubles therein) can be damned. They want IT now!
The Stupid hate anyone with more substance than they – HATE!
http://www.redstate.com/youfamissim/2013/01/1...
Another unbiased source by the champeen cut-and-paste manipulated American her hmm Pravda Lady

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#136860 Jan 14, 2013
Syria's civil war is unleashing a "staggering humanitarian crisis" on the Middle East as hundreds of thousands of refugees flee violence including kidnappings, gang rape, torture and killings, an international aide agency said on Monday.

Reuters
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136861 Jan 14, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha....boy when they were passing out the Fox/Limbaugh mind poison and propaganda you didnt mess around with a spoon but went straight for a Funnel didnt you 'American Lady'?
So wonderful how assuredly you speak of huge swaths of Americans in such disparaging of terms when in fact you know NOTHING about them.
But of course ignorance has never been a stumbling block when a Right Wing Cultist wants to shoot their mouth off.
But to tell the truth Republican sniveling and grandioucity over their percieved role as Victims surrounded by amoral freeloaders has become somewhat unseemly.
But by all means...keep shouting the message Loud and Clear that Republicans consider the largest growing demographics of voters,over half of all Americans 'Parasites'.
That worked out SO well for you last time!
But since self knowledge and personal insight are not among your strenghts it only highlights the Right's inabilty to adapt or learn from mistakes(why do that when you can just blame someone else right?)
Its pretty much certain Republican swill never win another National Election in our lifetime!
Praise God!!!
Sublimely written. My thoughts exactly and penned the way I wish I could. But of course, a total waste of time as American er hmm Lady's eyes will cloud over after the first paragraph.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136862 Jan 14, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river, troll!
Anyone who would defend those on the left, has zero morals and values.
Unfortunately for you, I can continue saying what I want to say, thanks to the First Amendment and you have the choice to read it and be pissed off, or ignore it!
Isn't America great?
Now, why don't you go finish sucking off Obama?
He's waiting for you in the men's shower.
I see Sioux's remained the same. Unwashed, uneducated and loaded with profanitical rage and foul dirty sexual thoughts and language. The true spokeswoman for the extreme NRA right, John Birch and birthers, language, rage and all.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#136863 Jan 14, 2013
Colin Powell Defends Obama Document Fraud On NBC's Meet The Press

&fe ature=em-uploademail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min the wandering girl 4,681
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr NMx 1,100,983
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••