BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#136903 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, that was some funny chit! LMAO! Put the pipe down poopface.
Now now Mr. Liars, you seem to be slipping into darkness. Plain English has all of a sudden become garbled scribbling on a message board.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136904 Jan 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now Mr. Liars, you seem to be slipping into darkness. Plain English has all of a sudden become garbled scribbling on a message board.
Put the pipe down poops. You're making no sense at all. Typical for you though! Sloppo from Moron Valley, Ca. LMAO

Moreno Valley, CA

#136905 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing wonít diminish your degree of frustration at the next inauguration Mr. Liars, nor will it compensate for your ignorance. Obviously when one chooses to disregard empirical facts they are necessarily reduced to believing anything they wish.
Then again maybe laughter is the best medicine.
<quoted text>
So, confused by the word "empirical"? Ha ha . Ask Neils Borh.
Mr. Liars is doing the best he can with what he has to work with and he so enjoys laughing his ass off I think Iíll give him a bye.
No pants Bob

Lady Lake, FL

#136907 Jan 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever two or more Birfoons are huddled over a burning trash can passing a jug of 75 year old Boones Farm ... You have a "massive protest"
Oh yes, a protest is a coming. You will know it when it happens.

Moreno Valley, CA

#136908 Jan 14, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst, DUMB-ASS, Obama's Father being Malcolm X is only a THEORY!
The fact that he has a fraudulent birth certificate is not a theory, it is a FACT!
Get your facts straight, DUMB-ASS!
All hallucinations are facts in birfistan GB, but the inauguration is taking place in DC.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136910 Jan 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars is doing the best he can with what he has to work with and he so enjoys laughing his ass off I think Iíll give him a bye.
The only people supporting the "Zero" are the uneducated, unemployed, unAmerican, amoral degenerates! And guess what poops, you're part of it. And I am laughing. Laughing at your dumbazz!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136911 Jan 14, 2013
Affirmative Dumbass wrote:
Would an average American faced with evidence of fraud that exists against Obama get this kind of treatment from our court system?
In the February 2012 ruling of Ge

blah blah blah blah

*whining, crying noises*

Boo hoo hoo

ill not dispute it,Ē ruled Carroll. The laws of the land, even the Constitution, have become objects of mockery and derision to those charged with holding such things in the highest regard.
Yep, SHEEPLE clearly believe in fairy tales!
Sorry, birfoon, but judges often act as finders of fact, and the fact is birfoons were again laughed out of court when they presented their pretend evidence.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136913 Jan 14, 2013
In the Birfoonistan Constitution, PLAINTIFFS have a right to trial by jury, because they are stupid.
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

#136914 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people supporting the "Zero" are the uneducated, unemployed, unAmerican, amoral degenerates! And guess what poops, you're part of it. And I am laughing. Laughing at your dumbazz!
I agree with the first part but I'm not laughing at anyone. It's ruining America, the country I was willing to die for. The country my grandkids are going to have to live in.
There's nothing funny about it.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136915 Jan 14, 2013
No pants Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, a protest is a coming. You will know it when it happens.
I'll get the popcorn ready. I love a good circus.(How many Birfoons fit in one mobile home?)
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136916 Jan 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with the first part but I'm not laughing at anyone. It's ruining America, the country I was willing to die for. The country my grandkids are going to have to live in.
There's nothing funny about it.
Calm down Jim - Birfoons aren't ruining the country. In fact - their fable is having absolutely no impact one way or the other.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136917 Jan 14, 2013
Affirmative Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer the question, Poopoo stain?
BTW, can you tell us what bad policies, overspending, and ineligibility for the office have to do with race, thanks?
Kentucky Klown Kar, to date you have not been able to articulate a policy, any policy, and you've also proven yourself innumerate on scores of occasions.

You should stick to mopping floors at Walmart.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136918 Jan 14, 2013
The only ipso-facto citizenship Obama had when he was born was that of the United Kingdom.
The US has requirement that must be satisfied to become a citizen, whether born here or naturalized.

Moreno Valley, CA

#136919 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be asking Obama for that information?
No GB, the question is why would anyone spend 2 million dollars for a service thatís free for everyone else?

Itís obvious the birfoon hasnít figured that one out yet or he would have edited or deleted that lie long ago.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136920 Jan 14, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky Klown Kar, to date you have not been able to articulate a policy, any policy, and you've also proven yourself innumerate on scores of occasions.
You should stick to mopping floors at Walmart.
You've never attempted a serious post. You may continue to wipe the Zero's azz.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136921 Jan 14, 2013
Today the State of Indiana swore in our new Governor - Mike Pence. Mr Pence is yet another intelligent conservative who has never had any use for Birfoons or their fables.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136923 Jan 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
The US has requirement that must be satisfied to become a citizen, whether born here or naturalized.
And getting DufusDale's "okeydokey" is not one of those requirement
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136924 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Tis looney-tooney document you just cut and pasted says, amongst others, that Obama has a forged BC. But, one or two posts back, you cut and pasted another one that says he is the son of Malcom X, which means he wouldn't need a forged BC. Gotta make up your mind, American er hmm holy roller Pravda Lady.
<quoted text>
Psst, DUMB-ASS, Obama has a fraudulent birth certificate.
The other article says that Obama's Father MAY be Malcolm X.
-193 courts to 0 say he has a legal and legitimate BC;
-Supreme Court says he has a legitimate BC;
-535 members of congress/Senate say he has a legitimate BC;
-McCain, Palin, all the Bush family, Grove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Powell, Rice, Romney, Ryan, et al, say he has legitimate BC;

And against all of the above, you and a bunch of whacko looney tonnies claim otherwise?

Them, to further your birhter burfoon conspiracy theory, as a "cushion", I suppose, you come up with the Malcom X thing? Do you realise that compared to you losers, the Three Stooges now look like the Three Geniuses?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136925 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never attempted a serious post. You may continue to wipe the Zero's azz.
If the past four+ years have been a birfoon attempt at "serious," I'd hate to see when they're flippant.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136928 Jan 14, 2013
No pants Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, a protest is a coming. You will know it when it happens.
Orly applies for protest permit On day of inauguration. Estimates between 50 and 100 attendees. Oh yeah - there's no way we'll be able to ignore that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,173,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min SpaceBlues 50,395
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr andet1987 98,986
abby 1-26 2 hr Mister Tonka 53
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lides 51,368
City lists 'problem landlords' on web... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]