BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,561 - 120,580 of 177,518 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#136814 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire Nation saw the two thugs. It was in all the papers. Do you not read? Maybe you could just look at the pictures? Now, who is the liar? Run out in the street and join jacqie. Definitely a dumbascrap!
so you saw two on tv? Wow.

The new black panthers entire membership is about 2000 people, nationwide. You're simply a terrible liar

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136815 Jan 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>as expected, you're brainless.
So which polling place was it whe you saw the new black panthers?
Liar
You must be a mushroom who is keep in a dark closet and fed cow manure.
RACIST GROUP {New Black Panthers] INTIMIDATES VOTERS

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#136819 Jan 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So Birfoon - are you now also a traitor to Birfistan?
Obama is a Traitor to America.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136821 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqie, how many times must I tell you that no one wants to measure up to your standards! You have none. You have nothing on anyone and that is written in stone. LMAO senile old coot
BTW, I've never seen a KKK member that I know of but I have seen two New Black Panthers outside a voting station! Dude, your mind is so screwed up, you don't know up from down. Talk about a dumbchit!
Measure up to MY standards? Please indicate where and when I wrote that you had to measure up to MY standards. Never did. I have no need to glorify myself the way poor losers like you do. You just don't measure, up, period.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#136822 Jan 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Measure up to MY standards? Please indicate where and when I wrote that you had to measure up to MY standards. Never did. I have no need to glorify myself the way poor losers like you do. You just don't measure, up, period.
Obama est une piece de Merde.

MY 27,000th comment.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136823 Jan 13, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama est une piece de Merde.
MY 27,000th comment.
Et c'est ça ton 27,000ième commentaire? Et toi, tu es une pièce de quoi? Faudrait trouver quelque chose plus dégoûtant que la merde pour qualifier ton être, espèce de loque sous-humaine. Que tu puisses qualifier de tel son président, voilà la preuve que c'est toi le traître, le Benedict Arnold du 21ième siècle. Pauvre type. Pauvre con.
Jacques Ottawa

Scarborough, Canada

#136824 Jan 13, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
A typical Obama voter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah, www.sheeple.com , it says top right corner of the screen. Very unbiased, right? Now, I viewed and listened to a bit more than half. Enough. Nowhere is the democratic party or Obama mentioned so far by her or anyone else. Are they at all mentioned in the last half of that Youtube tape or are you phantasming?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136826 Jan 13, 2013
Is Obama the secret son of Malcolm X?
Posted by Israel Insider on November 4, 2008 at 2:00am

http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/is-ob...
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#136829 Jan 14, 2013
New Mexico needs a new Governor.
She has taken us all into her bottomless pit.
Jesus takes over where there is evil.
How is Katie? Did she know her killer?
Her mother sure seems happy.
I would be grieving if my daughter was dead.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#136830 Jan 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Et c'est ça ton 27,000ième commentaire? Et toi, tu es une pièce de quoi? Faudrait trouver quelque chose plus dégoûtant que la merde pour qualifier ton être, espèce de loque sous-humaine. Que tu puisses qualifier de tel son président, voilà la preuve que c'est toi le traître, le Benedict Arnold du 21ième siècle. Pauvre type. Pauvre con.
Dieu = God
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#136831 Jan 14, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
So you stopped with Peter long enough to pay Paul again, huh?
That lack of education rears its head again.
The daily is the name of the website that posted that real live newscast story.
The news Media in general is very Liberally biased.
Psst, that video wasn't about Obama, it was about Democrats in general, of California!
Go ahead and get back to Peter.
Education is what is right with God.
We know what is right
when we want to learn. We know it is wrong when it bothers us.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136832 Jan 14, 2013
Please(prayers)
http://wh.gov/Eg0l

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#136833 Jan 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, it was you DEMOCRATS who were trying to prevent black people from voting!!! But now that you have re-enslaved the blacks and put them in ghettoes, they are happy with the scraps from your tables!!!
Tom Gillespie, an African- American voter was told by a sheriff's deputy that he could not vote.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T9tUQxsrQGwXX
And it is you progressives think that it is we Conservatives are racists when the KKK was apart of the Democrat party and the Party of the South and SLAVERY!!!
But you Libtards think that you Democrat Party of pre-1960 has become the Repulican Party and vice versa. Taking about Libtardian logic.
And what is really sad is the ghetto people don't see that they have been re-enslaved!
My party is full of racists, and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander-in-chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin, and that's despicable.
RETIRED ARMY COL. LAWRENCE WILKERSON

"The whole birther movement: Why do senior Republican leaders tolerate this kind of discussion within the party? I think the party has to take a look at itself."
COLIN POWELL ON FACE THE NATION YESTERDAY

As you can see your 1950’s history lesson has absolutely no relevance today Rogue and I have no clue why you think it does. The rest of your garbage is equally ridiculous as up until now benefits to the poor was a non partisan issue; which is evidenced by Bush’s expansion of the food stamp program with a Republican controlled house back in 02 and 99 Republicans voting with Democrats to override his veto to further expand the program in 08.
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/economy...

The notion that Democrats are responsible for anyone being impoverished is every bit as preposterous as Romney’s suggestion that 47 percent of the populace are freeloaders. Bottom line is your Party is what it is and until they free themselves of the bottom feeders they’ll remain irrelevant on a national level for years to come.
truman

Boise, ID

#136834 Jan 14, 2013
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid just like I said you were.
I said these lily white liberals in here would never hang out with you.
They are only using you for their own ideas and political gain.
Why else do they keep funding ghettos where people like you live?
I know you live in the ghetto.
There's a difference, or is your brain too small to comprehend that?
The evidence just keeps piling up that Far Right Idealogy should be classified as a Personality Disorder.
One thing about Topix here you get the Repubs with their hypocrital little masks laid aside:Racist.Ignorant Beligerant.Vulgar.Spiteful.
Post After Post.
And By many different people but they almost all feel as if they were written by one.
They have become a Sick Cult.
Thank God There inabilty to change all but guarentees they wont win another National Election.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136835 Jan 14, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Obama est une piece de Merde.

MY 27,000th comment.
Congrats on your achievement
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136836 Jan 14, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a Traitor to America.
Bobby is a pathetic fool

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#136837 Jan 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO at this fool. Legitimate BC? LMAO! Verified? LMAO! President? LMAO! More like a street corner con man selling snake oil and the DIMs can't buy enough of the stuff! LMAO!!! Senile old coot
Laughing won’t diminish your degree of frustration at the next inauguration Mr. Liars, nor will it compensate for your ignorance. Obviously when one chooses to disregard empirical facts they are necessarily reduced to believing anything they wish.

Then again maybe laughter is the best medicine.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136838 Jan 14, 2013
Low Attention, Zero Liability, et al – Stupid Voters

Regardless of the names used, these are the stupid among us. I refuse to any longer contort my language to the Left’s conventions. Step one in overturning their power is to remove their restrictions on language which forces a Conservative to argue on the Left’s terms.

The Stupid are numerous. Estimates range between 47% and over 50% of the US population – not surprisingly these are the same folks who rely upon government handouts to subsist. They vote themselves a pay hike each election cycle. They cannot negotiate life on their own… they need help. They are also termed “In-Need, At Risk, Working Americans”(problem is they work as little as possible.) Expecting the Stupid to rationally consider political issues is also STUPID. The Stupid’s mental abilities are barely above the hunter-gatherer. They concern themselves with immediacy – shiny, new trinkets and assorted material objects associated with wealth. They make no long term plans. They live in the here and now. Tomorrow (and any fiscal troubles therein) can be damned. They want IT now!

The Stupid hate anyone with more substance than they – HATE!

http://www.redstate.com/youfamissim/2013/01/1...
truman

Boise, ID

#136839 Jan 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Low Attention, Zero Liability, et al – Stupid Voters
Regardless of the names used, these are the stupid among us. I refuse to any longer contort my language to the Left’s conventions. Step one in overturning their power is to remove their restrictions on language which forces a Conservative to argue on the Left’s terms.
The Stupid are numerous. Estimates range between 47% and over 50% of the US population – not surprisingly these are the same folks who rely upon government handouts to subsist. They vote themselves a pay hike each election cycle. They cannot negotiate life on their own… they need help. They are also termed “In-Need, At Risk, Working Americans”(problem is they work as little as possible.) Expecting the Stupid to rationally consider political issues is also STUPID. The Stupid’s mental abilities are barely above the hunter-gatherer. They concern themselves with immediacy – shiny, new trinkets and assorted material objects associated with wealth. They make no long term plans. They live in the here and now. Tomorrow (and any fiscal troubles therein) can be damned. They want IT now!
The Stupid hate anyone with more substance than they – HATE!
http://www.redstate.com/youfamissim/2013/01/1...
Hahaha....boy when they were passing out the Fox/Limbaugh mind poison and propaganda you didnt mess around with a spoon but went straight for a Funnel didnt you 'American Lady'?
So wonderful how assuredly you speak of huge swaths of Americans in such disparaging of terms when in fact you know NOTHING about them.
But of course ignorance has never been a stumbling block when a Right Wing Cultist wants to shoot their mouth off.
But to tell the truth Republican sniveling and grandioucity over their percieved role as Victims surrounded by amoral freeloaders has become somewhat unseemly.
But by all means...keep shouting the message Loud and Clear that Republicans consider the largest growing demographics of voters,over half of all Americans 'Parasites'.
That worked out SO well for you last time!
But since self knowledge and personal insight are not among your strenghts it only highlights the Right's inabilty to adapt or learn from mistakes(why do that when you can just blame someone else right?)
Its pretty much certain Republican swill never win another National Election in our lifetime!
Praise God!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136840 Jan 14, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha....boy when they were passing out the Fox/Limbaugh mind poison and propaganda you didnt mess around with a spoon but went straight for a Funnel didnt you 'American Lady'?
So wonderful how assuredly you speak of huge swaths of Americans in such disparaging of terms when in fact you know NOTHING about them.
But of course ignorance has never been a stumbling block when a Right Wing Cultist wants to shoot their mouth off.
But to tell the truth Republican sniveling and grandioucity over their percieved role as Victims surrounded by amoral freeloaders has become somewhat unseemly.
But by all means...keep shouting the message Loud and Clear that Republicans consider the largest growing demographics of voters,over half of all Americans 'Parasites'.
That worked out SO well for you last time!
But since self knowledge and personal insight are not among your strenghts it only highlights the Right's inabilty to adapt or learn from mistakes(why do that when you can just blame someone else right?)
Its pretty much certain Republican swill never win another National Election in our lifetime!
Praise God!!!
They weren't MY words, but since you put it so "eloquently" ...
I'm going to say I'm SORRY they were NOT!
Because I do NOT need Fox/Limbaugh to tell me anything. I KNEW this from my own discernment!

"you" are living PROOF of iT!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,101,263
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min KiMare 49,472
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 69,087
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Lord Hater 46,369
2 teens critically wounded in South Side shooting 3 hr wow 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,395
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 5 hr Use this on you 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE