BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,027)

Showing posts 120,521 - 120,540 of167,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot me down three times? Let's remember you on the couch and the psy and his pad. Please indicate where you shot me down three times. I gave you a long list of U.S. armaments and asked that you compare them with Viet armaments. Still waiting.
Who's messing with the US? Not us. Is that a threat? Will LSR think you're speaking for your government as he thinks he is haha ?
And who are you speaking for jacqfish? And why? Really, all you're looking for is an argument. You're pointless!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot me down three times? Let's remember you on the couch and the psy and his pad. Please indicate where you shot me down three times. I gave you a long list of U.S. armaments and asked that you compare them with Viet armaments. Still waiting.
Who's messing with the US? Not us. Is that a threat? Will LSR think you're speaking for your government as he thinks he is haha ?
Trying to change the subject, hey!!! Typical Libtard response. Losing on the issue, change the subject.
I don't care if they are using spears. If they are trying to hurt Amercians, I will KILL THEM!!!
Oh, if I thought someone was about harm the president of MY country, I would do what ever it takes to stop him. Just because I disagree with Obama on most issue, does not mean I want to see him dead!
Would you do the same if our president was a Republican?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
CommieHag promised us an insurrection. You want to belittle her movement and call it s tantrum? I won't argue with you
I knew you were slow but not this slow! Just so your lil brain might be able to understand the post was directed at you. No one else. Are your lil fists clinched tightly? LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

What have we done, have we outsorced our government to aliens?
Could someone explain how Ted Cruz became a US Senator, we have been bitching about Obama for the past four years, now we have an alien Senator.

No person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the age of thirty years, and been nine years a citizen of the United States and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant of that state for which he shall be chosen.

You can't have it both ways, people!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

outsourced

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I was in Vietnam only a few weeks and I heard over 243.00, about a "heavy artillery" strike. I was just getting use to artillery info over 40.50 so I asked my pilot especially because they did not say were they were shooting from. He pointed up and said "B-52's"!
Month later I was a Pilot in Command with my own Huey and crew and again I heard on 243.00 about a heavy artillery strike. I plotted the coordinates and then flew until I was about five miles south of the area at about 2,000 feet.
And then I saw it and it was utterly awesome. Each B-52 can carry 108 750 pound bombs and if you have a flight of 9 b-52's , well, that is 972 bombs all going off in about twenty seconds. It sounds like a long roll of thunder!
After it was over I flew low over the area and I watch a few "little people" staggering around among the bomb craters. I guess they did not hear the whop, whop from my rotor blades!!!
And Jacques thinks we should give our enemies b-52's so we would all be equal. Hell, I don't ever want to be equal. Maybe they will think twice before they shoot at an American!
Oh, the little people had a tunnel system under the hills near Cu Chi. I don't know how many be buried alive but it sucks to be an enemy of America!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh, contrary to this video, we did not use gas. And if you tunnel was just a few meters below the surface, it would collapse.
They used delay fuses on the bombs and the bombs would hit at supersonic speed and bury themselves ten-twenty feet down before they blew up and any tunnel within 50 would cave in!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh, the M-41 was a LIGHT tank and had thin Armour so it was relatively easily defeated. We stopped using the M-41 in the late 1950's
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were slow but not this slow! Just so your lil brain might be able to understand the post was directed at you. No one else. Are your lil fists clinched tightly? LMAO!
What's wrong RomperStomper? Don't picture yourself as a gunfighter? Maybe since I included Rouge the "Dirty Dozen" would have been more appropriate - but finding five more Birfoons would be a challenge.
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Could someone explain how Ted Cruz became a US Senator, we have been bitching about Obama for the past four years, now we have an alien Senator.

No person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the age of thirty years, and been nine years a citizen of the United States and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant of that state for which he shall be chosen.

You can't have it both ways, people!
And don't forget RomperStomper's alien Governor!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong RomperStomper? Don't picture yourself as a gunfighter? Maybe since I included Rouge the "Dirty Dozen" would have been more appropriate - but finding five more Birfoons would be a challenge.
Do you ever make any sense?
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Could someone explain how Ted Cruz became a US Senator, we have been bitching about Obama for the past four years,...
Could it be that no one cares about your play law?
Learn to Read

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Apologies to the thread in advance for the avalanche of Rougism's resulting from the Dirty Dozen reference.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget RomperStomper's alien Governor!
RomperStomper?
Learn to Read

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever make any sense?
This from the moron who judges child abusers based on their belief of the ultimate damage that will be done to the child?

Yeah - like that is an opinion I would value
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Apologies to the thread in advance for the avalanche of Rougism's resulting from the Dirty Dozen reference.
Nevermind, you already answered my question. boink boink boink
Learn to Read

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>RomperStomper?
You may know him by his full name -LilRomperStomper
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the moron who judges child abusers based on their belief of the ultimate damage that will be done to the child?
Yeah - like that is an opinion I would value
Don't blame me for YOUR shortcomings! Dolt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Yep, pretty impressive from five miles away. I glad I was not five miles closer.

Operation Arc Light
Operation Arc Light was the 1965 deployment of B-52D Stratofortresses as conventional bombers from bases in the US to Guam to support ground combat operations in Vietnam.[1] By extension, Arc Light, and sometimes Arclight, is the code name and general term for the use of B-52 Stratofortress as a close air support (CAS) platform to support ground tactical operations assisted by ground-control-radar detachments of the 1st Combat Evaluation Group (1CEVG) in Operation Combat SkySpot during the Vietnam War.
In 1964, the U.S. Air Force began to train strategic bomber crews in the delivery of conventional munitions. Under Project Big Belly, all B-52Ds were modified so that they could carry nearly 30 tons of conventional bombs. B-52s were deployed to air force bases in Guam and Thailand. Arc Light operations were most often CAS bombing raids of enemy base camps, troops concentrations, and supply lines.
The first use of these heavy bombers in Southeast Asia occurred on 18 June 1965. Flying out of Andersen Air Force Base, Guam, twenty-seven aircraft used 750 and 1,000 pound bombs to attack a Viet Cong stronghold.[1] During this mission two B-52Fs were lost in a mid-air collision; another was unable to conduct air refueling. Missions were commonly flown in three-plane formations known as "cells" and were also employed when ground units in heavy combat requested fire support. Releasing their bombs from high in the stratosphere, the B-52s could neither be seen nor heard from the ground. B-52s were instrumental in nearly wiping out enemy concentrations besieging Khe Sanh in 1968[1] and An Loc and Kontum in 1972.
Arc Light was re-activated on Andersen on February 8, 1972 when President Richard Nixon resumed bombing of North Vietnam targets in an effort to move peace talks along. Over 15,000 men were sent to Andersen on temporary duty over the next 90 days. With limited barracks and other facilities tents were set up behind for use by men working 80 hour weeks.
Arc Light missions continued until the cessation of hostilities by all U.S. forces on August 15, 1973. Between June 1965 and August 1973, 126,615 B-52 sorties were flown over Southeast Asia. During those operations, the U.S. Air Force lost 31 B-52s: 18 from hostile fire over North Vietnam and 13 from operational causes.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that no one cares about your play law?
Could it be when Cruz is ousted Obama will be too.
Not a bad trade-off!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You may know him by his full name -LilRomperStomper
LilRomperStomper?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,521 - 120,540 of167,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]