BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,521 - 120,540 of 175,103 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, but pick some others. Except for the "America" misspeak in lieu of "Obama", I find all the answers just fine and, wht's more, humourous. But of course, being a birther, and except for slapstick, humour and wit are not your strong suit now are they? Got some GWB good ones while you're at it?
You think that expecting a man confined to a wheel chair to stand up is intelligent? In 2008 Biden said that Obama was not experienced enough to serve the office an would need to wait twelve years to be ready. McCain should have used that in his campaign.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqie, run untangle your panties now.
Your words : Tell us about the F-14 in Vietnam
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqie, run untangle your panties now.
I accept your white flag and I promise I will be merciful
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats want to disarm us so we can not overthrow our government if it becomes corrupt.
Yes, it was a corrupt DEMOCRAT government that overthrown by the people of Athens, TN in 1946 and that scares the Progressives who are by the very nature corrupt people.
Battle of Athens (1946)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens... (1946)
Without your Second Amendment rights, you have no other rights. The people had petitioned FDR three times and FDR, being a progressive, ignored them so they had no other choice but to use an armed revolt to throw out the Democrat thugs.
But the good people did not hang them, they just stripped them of their cloths and marched them out of the county. That is what we need to do to all progressive thugs!
What can one respond when birthers and "faux-révolutionnaires ",with baby nursery brains, invoque armed revolution for what THEY interpret to be corruption. You so badly want to use your penis, er , sorry guns for your enjoyment. Do you have any inkling how long it would take for the US military to put you clowns down?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct. It is also a statement, not a question. You said I asked you if the F-14 was used in Vietnam. You're incorrect. I asked you nothing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, this scares the hell out of you progressive idiots. Armed citizens are FREE citizens. But you progressives will not watch this short film.
The Battle of Athens Tenn 1946
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why don't you borrow a dictionary , any dictionary but preferably Oxford or Webster, and look up "conservative" and "progressive". Then, tell me which sounds better.

Now, Rogue, from your bosom buddy American er hmm Pravda Lady's favourite dictionary, the "imprimatur" of the English language, so she claims, yes, the Urban dictionary with which you HAVE TO agree with, the definition of BIRTHER :

1) A conspiracy theorist convinced of his/her intellectual superiority and rightness about Obama's birth on another planet, star or galaxy far, far away and long, long ago--or anywhere as long as it's not in the U.S.(e.g., Kenya--or maybe Sirius, as in "Are you?? Really!??").

2) An ignoranus whose religion and entire life purpose just ended April 27, 2011 when the legitimate President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, II, released his legitimate, long-form birth certificate issued in Hawaii--a non-news event ridiculously treated as news by the blithering, lemming media.

3) An inbred cousin of Patrick, the retarded starfish on Spongebob Squarepants who said: "Stupid people are blissfully unaware of just how stupid they really are.(Droooooool)"

4) A stupidiot moron sponging off the Idiocracy formerly known as the United States of America, and focusing attention on something unimportant and already verified, to distract from real problems for real people.

News media: So birthers--what are you gonna do now that Obama's birth certificate is out and verifiable?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, it was you DEMOCRATS who were trying to prevent black people from voting!!! But now that you have re-enslaved the blacks and put them in ghettoes, they are happy with the scraps from your tables!!!
Tom Gillespie, an African- American voter was told by a sheriff's deputy that he could not vote.
And it is you progressives think that it is we Conservatives are racists when the KKK was apart of the Democrat party and the Party of the South and SLAVERY!!!
But you Libtards think that you Democrat Party of pre-1960 has become the Repulican Party and vice versa. Taking about Libtardian logic.
And what is really sad is the ghetto people don't see that they have been re-enslaved!
Another senile repeat post thereby confirming your non-understanding and mistinterpretation of Democrats and Republicans based on history and developments since the late 50s.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your white flag and I promise I will be merciful
If you think you see a white flag then come and take it. But I'll tell you now, forget about any mercy! LMAO!!! senile old coot
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
In furtherance of my knowledge of Islamic customs and tradition, I was doing some reading on the deep schism between the Sunni and Shia sects.
From what I have gathered so far, the Sunni's preferential method of retaliation is the car bomb while the Shia have a penchant for clandestine death squads.
Hmmm, any resemblance with the Irish protestants and catholics, the Catholics and the Orthodox and the massacre of the latter by the Holy Crusaders?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, it's important to note that you use the past tense in the above.
As everyone knows, it is the REPUBLICAN party that is openly trying to suppress votes.
Thanks for pointing that out, Rogue Moron.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You remain a fool.
He has proven Rogue and you totally off-base and that's your response? So puerile. So schoolyard bully, like "OH YEAH!"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you borrow a dictionary , any dictionary but preferably Oxford or Webster, and look up "conservative" and "progressive". Then, tell me which sounds better.
Now, Rogue, from your bosom buddy American er hmm Pravda Lady's favourite dictionary, the "imprimatur" of the English language, so she claims, yes, the Urban dictionary with which you HAVE TO agree with, the definition of BIRTHER :
1) A conspiracy theorist convinced of his/her intellectual superiority and rightness about Obama's birth on another planet, star or galaxy far, far away and long, long ago--or anywhere as long as it's not in the U.S.(e.g., Kenya--or maybe Sirius, as in "Are you?? Really!??").
2) An ignoranus whose religion and entire life purpose just ended April 27, 2011 when the legitimate President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, II, released his legitimate, long-form birth certificate issued in Hawaii--a non-news event ridiculously treated as news by the blithering, lemming media.
3) An inbred cousin of Patrick, the retarded starfish on Spongebob Squarepants who said: "Stupid people are blissfully unaware of just how stupid they really are.(Droooooool)"
4) A stupidiot moron sponging off the Idiocracy formerly known as the United States of America, and focusing attention on something unimportant and already verified, to distract from real problems for real people.
News media: So birthers--what are you gonna do now that Obama's birth certificate is out and verifiable?
LMAO at this fool. Legitimate BC? LMAO! Verified? LMAO! President? LMAO! More like a street corner con man selling snake oil and the DIMs can't buy enough of the stuff! LMAO!!! Senile old coot
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, any resemblance with the Irish protestants and catholics, the Catholics and the Orthodox and the massacre of the latter by the Holy Crusaders?
Thanks for the white flag, I ran out of toilet paper.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

It is sad that this young man killed himself but what is really sad is that you Progressives see him as some sort of hero. You are the same sick people that think real terrorists are freedom fighters while thinking our armed forces are the real terrorists.
I would rather he have spent ten or so years in prison thinking bout the crimes he committed bu he did save us tax payers a lot of money.
Sorry Tootzie, his death was no loss to humanity.

Aaron Swartz, 1986-2013: a computer hacker who is now a political martyr

By Virginia Heffernan
"Aaron Swartz's death is a loss for all humanity," Jacob Applebaum, a distinguished hacker, said by email to me today.
He was a "Web genius," wrote Lawrence Lessig, the Harvard Law School professor and director of the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard University.
But just after Swartz died, on Friday, Lessig had wondered about another epithet used to describe him.“The question this government needs to answer is why it was so necessary that Swartz be labeled a 'felon.'"
http://news.yahoo.com/what-we-learned-from-aa...
stormy

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

If this was a question for any other running for
president,,,,,,That document would have been in
the hands of our law OR.....He would never been
allowed to run for the highest position anyone
can hold in THE USA.*NOW what makes him
different"???? Democrates.........what makes
him different, and why does it makes no difference
to you? Makes your own laws and how did you get
by with it and fool the nation??? HUH??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
As everyone knows, it is the REPUBLICAN party that is openly trying to suppress votes.
Again, you twist the truth. We want LAWFUL elections whereas you Libtards want corrupt elections. The vast majority of voter crimes are committed by the Loony-Left!
Now, can you explain how making some one prove who they are before they vote is suppressing a vote? I just love to hear your twisted logic on this subject.
Now this guy did not say he was that person. He just asked if the had this person on their voter rolls. He offers ID and they refuse and then try and give his a ballot!!! And you Libtards do not see the real issue here!!!
How does it fell to be a Soros-bot?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You still think we used F-14's in the Vietnam War? We withdrew from S. Vietnam on Aug 31, 1973 and the F-`14 was not operational until 1974!!!
Ya know, I thought it would take you a week to return to the broken-record mode of thought but this time it took you only two days!
And, show us PROOF positive that any F-14 was used during the Vietnam War!!! I have asked you a half dozen times but so far.....nothing.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the white flag, I ran out of toilet paper.
You mean the toilet paper is drying on the clothesline, right? How many times do you reuse it? LMAO! Nasty individual.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are one of those Soros-bots that think the Republican Party switched with the Democrat Party!!! LBJ was just as racist as FDR was. But LBJ was smart enough to know that they could re-enslave the black people using the welfare system to put them in ghettos so their children would be re-educated in ghetto schools. How sad is that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the toilet paper is drying on the clothesline, right? How many times do you reuse it? LMAO! Nasty individual.
Your nose is running again. Here, I've finished with your white flag, wipe your snot.

Why do you even try? You don't measure up. You're gonna run out of white sheets if you carry on. Oh no, have you been using your KKK sheets as surrender flags? What're you gonna use at your next cross burning?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats want to disarm us so we can not overthrow our government if it becomes corrupt.
Yes, it was a corrupt DEMOCRAT government that overthrown by the people of Athens, TN in 1946 and that scares the Progressives who are by the very nature corrupt people.
Battle of Athens (1946)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens ...(1946)
Without your Second Amendment rights, you have no other rights. The people had petitioned FDR three times and FDR, being a progressive, ignored them so they had no other choice but to use an armed revolt to throw out the Democrat thugs.
But the good people did not hang them, they just stripped them of their cloths and marched them out of the county. That is what we need to do to all progressive thugs!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What can one respond when birthers and "faux-révolutionnaires ",with baby nursery brains, invoque armed revolution for what THEY interpret to be corruption. You so badly want to use your penis, er , sorry guns for your enjoyment. Do you have any inkling how long it would take for the US military to put you clowns down?
Then can you explain why not one of these armed revolutionaries arrested much less tried?
Can can you explain why FDR ignored THREE patitions from these people?
Yes, we need our guns to protect the First Amendment, the Third Amendment, the Forth Amendment, etc. because without guns, you are just a slave!
And there you go again with you penis-envy problem. But first you have to get a set of balls!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min harmonious 1,083,522
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min PEllen 97,577
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 min ohoh 3,846
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min HughBe 68,438
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,884
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr heres gianni 68,056
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Te rigs 48,996
Amy 7-30 3 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••