BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136756 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well.....
The F-14 came to late for the Vietnam war and only one deployment about USS Enterprise (CVAN-65) with CVW-14 was made from 17 September 1974 to 20 May 1975. Even though VF-1 and VF-2 Tomcats flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam as part of Operation Frequent Wind, F-14s didn't score any MiG kill.
Take this for what its worth.
It is worth that it was dployed, flew for over 5 months. Comprehension's not your strong suit, now is it. The F-14 was part of a long list of armaments that the U.S.had in Vietnam and that Rogue said was the same arsenal the VietCong and North Vietname had. I asked him to draw the N.Viet and VietC comparable list, he hems and haws, stalls, thinks a few days ago he's found proof that the TomCat (F14) did not take part, is wrong again and, did you notice, changes the subject. And you, typical, you join in and all you have to say is "for what its (sic) worth".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136757 Jan 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Birfoon. Treat the Constitution and rule of law like toilet paper then blather about how someone doesn't care about our laws or due process. Sucks to be RomperStomper
It must really suck to be so stupid day after day. What inspires you to even open your eyes each morning? At your level of confusion, I'd suggest you simply quit breathing. Otay buckwheat?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136758 Jan 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
US government tells computer users to disable Java
Associated Press – Fri, Jan 11, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/us-government-tells-com...
Might just be a way for someone to really put a virus on it, if ya do! Could just be a scam!
Take it or leave it ...
I just posted it ... ;0)
Yea, my PC was turned into a Bot yesterday for an hour or so. I saw it on Fox News and uninstalled Java and then reloaded it and it fixed it!!!

Location hidden

#136759 Jan 13, 2013
Oh, my antenna first got up when my sister called me and asked me why I had sent her an ad. Apparently the Trojan takes over you email through Java and uses you contacts to send ads.
So if you get an add from a friend, either email them or call them as they may have the bug without knowing it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136760 Jan 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is worth that it was dployed, flew for over 5 months. Comprehension's not your strong suit, now is it. The F-14 was part of a long list of armaments that the U.S.had in Vietnam and that Rogue said was the same arsenal the VietCong and North Vietname had. I asked him to draw the N.Viet and VietC comparable list, he hems and haws, stalls, thinks a few days ago he's found proof that the TomCat (F14) did not take part, is wrong again and, did you notice, changes the subject. And you, typical, you join in and all you have to say is "for what its (sic) worth".
jacqie, run untangle your panties now.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136761 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, my PC was turned into a Bot yesterday for an hour or so. I saw it on Fox News and uninstalled Java and then reloaded it and it fixed it!!!
I uninstalled it also and haven't noticed any ill effects of not having it, yet anyway. Java has long been a target. Oracle wasn't planning on releasing a patch until October but after enough complaining I think the patch has been released. Still don't know how safe it is.

Location hidden

#136762 Jan 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Armed people are free. No state can control those who have the machinery and the will to resist, no mob can take their liberty and property. And no 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out … People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically right. Guns ended that, and a social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work.
– L. Neil Smith (from The Probability Broach)
The Democrats want to disarm us so we can not overthrow our government if it becomes corrupt.
Yes, it was a corrupt DEMOCRAT government that overthrown by the people of Athens, TN in 1946 and that scares the Progressives who are by the very nature corrupt people.

Battle of Athens (1946)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens... (1946)

Without your Second Amendment rights, you have no other rights. The people had petitioned FDR three times and FDR, being a progressive, ignored them so they had no other choice but to use an armed revolt to throw out the Democrat thugs.
But the good people did not hang them, they just stripped them of their cloths and marched them out of the county. That is what we need to do to all progressive thugs!

Location hidden

#136763 Jan 13, 2013
Yep, this scares the hell out of you progressive idiots. Armed citizens are FREE citizens. But you progressives will not watch this short film.

The Battle of Athens Tenn 1946

Location hidden

#136764 Jan 13, 2013
Yep, it was you DEMOCRATS who were trying to prevent black people from voting!!! But now that you have re-enslaved the blacks and put them in ghettoes, they are happy with the scraps from your tables!!!

Tom Gillespie, an African- American voter was told by a sheriff's deputy that he could not vote.

And it is you progressives think that it is we Conservatives are racists when the KKK was apart of the Democrat party and the Party of the South and SLAVERY!!!
But you Libtards think that you Democrat Party of pre-1960 has become the Repulican Party and vice versa. Taking about Libtardian logic.
And what is really sad is the ghetto people don't see that they have been re-enslaved!

Location hidden

#136765 Jan 13, 2013
to bad the film does not show the Democrat thugs being stripped of their cloths and being frog-marched out of the county!!! I would have loved to see that. Obama being run out of town on a rail, tarred and feathered!!!
Oh, it was you Democrats who started the tar and feathering after our civil war to get rid of carpet-baggers.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#136766 Jan 13, 2013
Jacques,
In furtherance of my knowledge of Islamic customs and tradition, I was doing some reading on the deep schism between the Sunni and Shia sects.
From what I have gathered so far, the Sunni's preferential method of retaliation is the car bomb while the Shia have a penchant for clandestine death squads.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136768 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, it was you DEMOCRATS who were trying to prevent black people from voting!!!
Rogue Moron, it's important to note that you use the past tense in the above.

As everyone knows, it is the REPUBLICAN party that is openly trying to suppress votes.

Thanks for pointing that out, Rogue Moron.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136769 Jan 13, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, it's important to note that you use the past tense in the above.
As everyone knows, it is the REPUBLICAN party that is openly trying to suppress votes.
Thanks for pointing that out, Rogue Moron.
You remain a fool.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#136770 Jan 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, but pick some others. Except for the "America" misspeak in lieu of "Obama", I find all the answers just fine and, wht's more, humourous. But of course, being a birther, and except for slapstick, humour and wit are not your strong suit now are they? Got some GWB good ones while you're at it?
You think that expecting a man confined to a wheel chair to stand up is intelligent? In 2008 Biden said that Obama was not experienced enough to serve the office an would need to wait twelve years to be ready. McCain should have used that in his campaign.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136771 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words : Tell us about the F-14 in Vietnam
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136772 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your white flag and I promise I will be merciful
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136773 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats want to disarm us so we can not overthrow our government if it becomes corrupt.
Yes, it was a corrupt DEMOCRAT government that overthrown by the people of Athens, TN in 1946 and that scares the Progressives who are by the very nature corrupt people.
Battle of Athens (1946)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens... (1946)
Without your Second Amendment rights, you have no other rights. The people had petitioned FDR three times and FDR, being a progressive, ignored them so they had no other choice but to use an armed revolt to throw out the Democrat thugs.
But the good people did not hang them, they just stripped them of their cloths and marched them out of the county. That is what we need to do to all progressive thugs!
What can one respond when birthers and "faux-révolutionnaires ",with baby nursery brains, invoque armed revolution for what THEY interpret to be corruption. You so badly want to use your penis, er , sorry guns for your enjoyment. Do you have any inkling how long it would take for the US military to put you clowns down?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136774 Jan 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words : Tell us about the F-14 in Vietnam
That is correct. It is also a statement, not a question. You said I asked you if the F-14 was used in Vietnam. You're incorrect. I asked you nothing.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136775 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, this scares the hell out of you progressive idiots. Armed citizens are FREE citizens. But you progressives will not watch this short film.
The Battle of Athens Tenn 1946
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T9tUQxsrQGwXX
Why don't you borrow a dictionary , any dictionary but preferably Oxford or Webster, and look up "conservative" and "progressive". Then, tell me which sounds better.

Now, Rogue, from your bosom buddy American er hmm Pravda Lady's favourite dictionary, the "imprimatur" of the English language, so she claims, yes, the Urban dictionary with which you HAVE TO agree with, the definition of BIRTHER :

1) A conspiracy theorist convinced of his/her intellectual superiority and rightness about Obama's birth on another planet, star or galaxy far, far away and long, long ago--or anywhere as long as it's not in the U.S.(e.g., Kenya--or maybe Sirius, as in "Are you?? Really!??").

2) An ignoranus whose religion and entire life purpose just ended April 27, 2011 when the legitimate President of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, II, released his legitimate, long-form birth certificate issued in Hawaii--a non-news event ridiculously treated as news by the blithering, lemming media.

3) An inbred cousin of Patrick, the retarded starfish on Spongebob Squarepants who said: "Stupid people are blissfully unaware of just how stupid they really are.(Droooooool)"

4) A stupidiot moron sponging off the Idiocracy formerly known as the United States of America, and focusing attention on something unimportant and already verified, to distract from real problems for real people.

News media: So birthers--what are you gonna do now that Obama's birth certificate is out and verifiable?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136776 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, it was you DEMOCRATS who were trying to prevent black people from voting!!! But now that you have re-enslaved the blacks and put them in ghettoes, they are happy with the scraps from your tables!!!
Tom Gillespie, an African- American voter was told by a sheriff's deputy that he could not vote.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T9tUQxsrQGwXX
And it is you progressives think that it is we Conservatives are racists when the KKK was apart of the Democrat party and the Party of the South and SLAVERY!!!
But you Libtards think that you Democrat Party of pre-1960 has become the Repulican Party and vice versa. Taking about Libtardian logic.
And what is really sad is the ghetto people don't see that they have been re-enslaved!
Another senile repeat post thereby confirming your non-understanding and mistinterpretation of Democrats and Republicans based on history and developments since the late 50s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,156,563
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min Frijoles 71,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago