BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,025)

Showing posts 120,481 - 120,500 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you know the Russians and Chinese are INCREASING their military at the same time we are down sizing ours? Didn't we do that in the 1930's under FDR? And that is what caused WWII.
If you want to prevent war, you must be prepared for war. No one attack anyone who is more powerful than they are!!! That is fact, not fiction.
New Russian nuclear submarine enters service
By By VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV | Associated Press
MOSCOW (AP) The Russian navy on Thursday hoisted its flag on a new nuclear powered submarine intended to form a key part of the country's future nuclear deterrent. It is part of an ambitious weapons modernization effort that comes as the military is preparing for a naval exercise off Syria's shores.
Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said the war games in the Mediterranean will be the biggest such exercise since Soviet times and involve ships from all four Russian fleets. The maneuvers have been seen as a demonstration of Russian naval power and a show of support for an old ally, whom Moscow has shielded from international sanctions.
Shoigu made the statement after commissioning the new Yury Dolgoruky nuclear submarine, which carries 16 Bulava intercontinental ballistic missiles. It is the first of a new series of Borei-class submarines that will replace older Soviet-built ships. Another submarine of the same type is currently undergoing sea trials and two others are now under construction.
http://news.yahoo.com/russian-nuclear-submari...
What a fool.The US defence budget surpasses the defence budgets of China, Russia and Europe combined. Why? What for?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

A year BEFORE the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor the British attacked the Italian fleet at Taranto and sank three Italian battleships and FDR did nothing.
That is right, FDR surrounded himself with Libtard generals and they all had their heads in the sand.
FDR hated Gen McArthur and relegated him to petty jobs and drove him out of the Army. But when war actually came, FDR saw the light.
Yes, I hold FDR responsible for the deaths of at least a quarter million of our men and women in uniform just like I hold LBJ responsible for the failure of the Vietnam War.
You Libtards are a bunch of Idiots!

Battle of Taranto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tarant...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is am email I sent to Fox and Friends. They have Geraldo Rivera on and they were talking about gun murder rates. Geraldo is a flaming Liberal and Allyson is Middle-of-the-roader but neither of them "get it". Liberals never do ... aboiut anything.
<quoted text>
And you Libtards will never get anything right because you can think from the left sides of your brains. A CLASSIC Liberal is a true intellectual in that he can see all sides of any issue and come to a rational conclusion. And none of you Libtards are Classical Liberals.
<quoted text>
I am totally nuts? Look in the mirror. And just remember, you are protected by America's nuclear umbrella.
i told you a while ago what to do with your umbrella.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jacques, Tell use again about the F-14's in the Vietnam War? I love you fairy tails.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
January 20, and dixit Rogue, at 12:00, not 10:00. Look, listen as Chief Justice Roberts intones "Congratualations, MR. PRESIDENT".
Oh, you never reply, so here goes again. Why are you no longer mouthing "Can you hear us coming?". Why did you sing it all the time up to November 6 and now, no more?
I don't enjoy bashing you, as I don't like bashing animals.
I'll answer as soon as you tell us what race you are. Chickenchit! Omama isn't allowed on my TV. Sorry. Silent Running
KKK

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
i told you a while ago what to do with your umbrella.
like shove it up your ass!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit your fricking bellyaching! You're more racist than most on this forum. SHUT UP!
Show me one instance of my racism. Not two or three or even 10, ONE instance.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As brilliant as "dumbazzbastard, gender-equal dumbazzbitch,(equal-opportunit y profanity) buttflap, and tearing your heart through your azz?"
Nowhere near that brilliant! Are you little virgin ears too tender for this forum? You can always leave. Really!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A year BEFORE the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor the British attacked the Italian fleet at Taranto and sank three Italian battleships and FDR did nothing.
That is right, FDR surrounded himself with Libtard generals and they all had their heads in the sand.
FDR hated Gen McArthur and relegated him to petty jobs and drove him out of the Army. But when war actually came, FDR saw the light.
Yes, I hold FDR responsible for the deaths of at least a quarter million of our men and women in uniform just like I hold LBJ responsible for the failure of the Vietnam War.
You Libtards are a bunch of Idiots!
Battle of Taranto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tarant...
Please, Rogue, don't touch history. Please.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool.The US defence budget surpasses the defence budgets of China, Russia and Europe combined. Why? What for?
Don't worry about it jacqfish. It's not your business.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, Tell use again about the F-14's in the Vietnam War? I love you fairy tails.
You lost that argument, why do you return to it? I'm still waiting for that list btw. The list of North vietnam and vietcong tanks, planses, ships, aircraft carriers, helicopters, heavy bombers, infrared weaponry, satellite spies, etc. Waiting.

F-14? Saw action towards the end of the war. Add the phantom to the further advantage of US armaments, I forgot it. OK, let's have the list of the other side's armaments.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer as soon as you tell us what race you are. Chickenchit! Omama isn't allowed on my TV. Sorry. Silent Running
I never mentioned my race or your race here on Topix. So I don't have to answer. On the other hand, you wrote "Can you hear us coming" very often, a lot. If you wrote it, don't you think you owe an explanation? I don't know, I back what I write. Why don't you?

Race : You still believe American is a race?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to hear about the F-14s in Vietnam!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward Rogue, too chicken to use his own moniker. Or did they ban you again?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Houston we have no problem duct tape fixed Apollo 13 oxygen problem safely returned from moon orbit. Safer world 2013 GF008
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere near that brilliant! Are you little virgin ears too tender for this forum? You can always leave. Really!
I said "brilliant", not tender. Geez.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it jacqfish. It's not your business.
Well, your bosom buddy Rogue implied it was my business, told me top be thankful for the nuclear umbrella. Well, it is my business and yes, you can put it where the sun don't shine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Ya know, it is hard to carry on an intellectual discussion with Jacques on anything military as he is totally ignorant and a total bigot.
While talking about the World Trade Center attack on 9/11 he starts talking about aircraft carriers as if they had anything to do with it or could have possibly prevented it.
Why he, and all of you other Libtards, have no idea what an ADIZ is or how it operates. Even if he looks it up on the net he will never understand what it is or how it operates. I have been dealing with ADIZ's for over 40 years now.
Air Defense Identification Zone (North America)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Defense_Iden... (North_America)
But I will try and help him out even though I know he will not understand. And ADIZ just identifies aircraft ENTERING the U.S. from the outside. If you start on the INSIDE, like Boston Logan airport, we assume you are friendly!!!
Prior to 9/11 we had no procedure to engage a hostile aircraft inside the U.S. But if the president decided he needed to shoot down an airliner, and I don't think Obama would ever do that, Jacques will scream that they shot down a civilian airliner.
Obama will probably freeze and go back to bed just like he did during the night of 9/11/12!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward Rogue, too chicken to use his own moniker. Or did they ban you again?
Getting a little paranoid, are we? That is not me regardless of what your twisted mind thinks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you can not handle history. Sad, very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,481 - 120,500 of167,375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min everybody 64,955
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min dem 1,033,516
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min cheluzal 96,005
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 42,923
Strip club laws in Chicagoland and in Illinois.... (Oct '10) 33 min REAL POLICE 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr David 46,990
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 1 hr Per Usual 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••