BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,024)

Showing posts 120,461 - 120,480 of173,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I find Sen. John Kerry to be exceedingly drab.
Even more so than Al Gore, if you can believe in the impossible.
He'll make a good lapdog for team Obama.
Both Albert Gore JUNIOR and John FFF Kerry are Wal-Martains.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
U.S. Supreme Court probably will eventually decide whether Confederate flag can be flown in Southern state capitols. I consider it a Battle flag but would obey U.S. Supreme Court decision. GF008 Safer World 2013
Both the Confederate Battle Flag and the Confederate flag are First Amendment rights issues and only the state can decide if it can or should be flown on state property. Individuals still have the right to put it on their property.
But Just like my next door neighbor who thought he had the right to enter my property and steal my TEA Party sign, he found out it was a crime. But that will not stop Libtards from trying to enforce their will in violation of a persons Constitutional rights.
Oh, I find any Confederate flag any more offensive than the NAACP logo or New Black Panther Party flag. Bigots and bigots but they have the right to be bigots.
I do not own any confederate flag myself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes to your first question.
Please explain why I would be speaking German today.
MAD? Exactly. You complicate things way too much. Whether the US or Russia strikes first with ICBMs, it matters not, both will be heavily ravaged, with hundreds of millions dead and btw, the term
MAD for both nations' stupidities is apt. There is nothing to understand further in this. Do you HAVE to know the calibre of the gun that will kill you and how important is that? Why did the US unilaterlly abandon the ABMT in 2002? That was GWB, right?§mart move. One has to wonder what pressure was exerted by the Lockheeds, Gen Dynamics and Boeings of this world who salivated at future AB missile systems construction. Which, incidentally, and even with pre-programmed decoys, don't work.
As to Iran, stop dreaming. No H-bomb-laden missile will come from them, ok? Maybe in a container or airliner. Let's see your F-35s and aircraft carriers stop those. Wake up,this is 2013, Rogue.
As to your nuclear umbrella that supposedly protects us, did I not tell you what to do with it? Russia or any other nation will not attack us. However, if we are hit, it will be by U.S. or/and the enemy's missiles that failed to make it to their respective targets, or intercepted ones that will fall on us, as we'd be in the middle, or plainly, no man's land. Protection? HA!
No, you get a brain. How did those people at the World Trade Center die on 9/11/01?
Bill Clinton and you Libtards hamstrung our FBI and you wonder why no one could piece the conspiracy together before the attack.
Before you know it there will be a mushroom-shaped cloud over NYC and you will scratch you head and blame G.W. Bush!
Oh, Yes, G.W. cancelled the ABM Treaty. What has Obama done for the part four years to rectify your perceived problem?
How about the Kyota Protocol of 1997? The Senate voted on it and 100% of the DEMOCRATS voted against it!!! And in 2011 Canada withdrew from it too!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Oh goody. I wonder for what of his children he will be given this award?

Former President Bill Clinton is getting props for being a good dad. Clinton was named the “Father of the Year” by the National Father’s Day Council on Wednesday. The group selected Clinton for his “profound generosity, leadership and tireless dedication to both his public office and many philanthropic organizations,” Dan Orwig, chairman of the National Father’s Day Committee, said in the announcement. The award will be presented at a luncheon in June.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I got hit by a Trojan a few hours ago. It is attacking Java. If you even think you are having problems, uninstall Java ASAP!
Usprogress

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I think you all have to see thishttp://iearn123.com/ref.ph p?page=act/ref&invcod=2179 90

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

BIRTHERS......Lol

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both the Confederate Battle Flag and the Confederate flag are First Amendment rights issues and only the state can decide if it can or should be flown on state property. Individuals still have the right to put it on their property.
But Just like my next door neighbor who thought he had the right to enter my property and steal my TEA Party sign, he found out it was a crime. But that will not stop Libtards from trying to enforce their will in violation of a persons Constitutional rights.
Oh, I find any Confederate flag any more offensive than the NAACP logo or New Black Panther Party flag. Bigots and bigots but they have the right to be bigots.
seriously, when have you EVER seen a black panther party fog in public?

Get real
disney donut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

brown eyes wrote:
Was advised to watch Rachael Maddow show I did not know her. I said I pick my own tv shows CNBC she is smart and nice. NO threats on CNBC I like better communicatiions. GF008 Safer World 2013
careful, you may get mad cow disease watching that hag
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

jacqie wrote:

Oh, hear about the Orka whales caught under ice in Hudson Bay? They were late exiting the bay due north and then turning south because they thought winter had not come yet, as the waters were still not frozen two months after they should've been. We are expecting 40F here tomorrow, fully 25 degrees warmer than normal. Does that confirm there is global warming? No, Rogue, it does not, it's LOCAL.

Hear about the unseasonably cold weather in California? Man-made global warming is an Al Gorezza myth. Nothing more.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Here we go again another whacked out nut case
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How wrong can one be? Biden is smart, knowledgeable, and has a terrific sense of humour. Perfect vice-president, and would make a good president in a lurch, hope it never comes to that.

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama

"If your kitchen table is like mine, you sit there at night before you put the kids to bed and you talk about what you need. You talk about how much you are worried about being able to pay the bills. Ladies and gentlemen, that is not a worry John McCain has to worry about. It's a pretty hard experience. He'll have to figure out which of the seven kitchen tables to sit at." --Joe Biden

"There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11." --Joe Biden
"I should start with an apology to Rudy Giuliani. I said every sentence Rudy utters has a noun, a verb, and 9/11 in it. I was wrong. He called me to tell me after Pat Robertson's endorsement, there's an Amen in every sentence he says too." --Joe Biden

"Yes." --Joe Biden, giving a one-word answer during a Democratic debate to NBC Anchor Brian Wiliams, who cited criticism of Biden's "uncontrolled verbosity" and tendency to be a “gaffe machine” in asking whether he would "have the discipline you would need on the world stage"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is impossible to carry on an intellectual conversation as you have no brain. I mean it, you are brainless.
1) Without the United States, Hitler would have taken over Britain, developed their own A-bomb and then taken over Canada, Australia, etc. Dah, can you get that through your Neanderthal skull?
2) The Soviets maybe a little weird but they are pragmatic so they would not push the "red" button any more than we would.
3) Iran does not need a missile system. All they have to do is put a bomb in a container and ship it in to NYC and then "Boom"! And the Iranians are not pragmatic, they are the religious fanatics that you accuse us Christians of being. Remember, they believe that if they go to heaven if they die in a holy war. Just like the Japanese Kamikaze pilots of WWII.
4) It is the CIA and DIA that have the best chance of detecting the container-bomb but it will the the Navy who will have to do the interdiction.
5) By the way, just go to Lebanon and mention "New Jersey" and watch the Muslims spit blood. They remember what the USS New Jersey did to them!!! Our navy has many rolls and Obama is destroying our armed forces so in the end we may have no other option left but the nuclear one. As I said, you do not understand history and why Japan thought they could attack us and get away with it.
6) And just as I thought, you have no concept to of deterrence. People attack people who they believe are not prepared. And it does not matter if it is a nuclear attack, suicide plane attack, etc. Those who do not understand history, and you don't, are doomed to repeat it!!!
As I said in the beginning, you will flush every word I said and go back to your idiotic beliefs.
You wrote : "1) Without the United States, Hitler would have taken over Britain, developed their own A-bomb and then taken over Canada, Australia, etc. Dah, can you get that through your Neanderthal skull? " Do you think the U.S. won the 2nd world war all by itself? How dare you dishonour the war effort and the fighting men of the allied countries that fought WW2 ,not to mention WW1 on the side of the Americans? Do you want the list of countries that were fighting the Germans way before you forcibly joined a full 3 years after hostilities had started? I would never demean the part that the U.S.played in both world wars the way you just ignore other nations that spilled their boys' blood, and plenty of it.

As to my not being able to carry an intellectual conversation, and being brainless, may I say, Rogue, that coming from a source such as you, that is a compliment. Merci, et à la prochaine.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Er, Rogue, LRS, was the F-14 deployed in Vietnam or wasn't it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden
"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama
"If your kitchen table is like mine, you sit there at night before you put the kids to bed and you talk about what you need. You talk about how much you are worried about being able to pay the bills. Ladies and gentlemen, that is not a worry John McCain has to worry about. It's a pretty hard experience. He'll have to figure out which of the seven kitchen tables to sit at." --Joe Biden
"There's only three things he mentions in a sentence -- a noun, a verb, and 9/11." --Joe Biden
"I should start with an apology to Rudy Giuliani. I said every sentence Rudy utters has a noun, a verb, and 9/11 in it. I was wrong. He called me to tell me after Pat Robertson's endorsement, there's an Amen in every sentence he says too." --Joe Biden
"Yes." --Joe Biden, giving a one-word answer during a Democratic debate to NBC Anchor Brian Wiliams, who cited criticism of Biden's "uncontrolled verbosity" and tendency to be a “gaffe machine” in asking whether he would "have the discipline you would need on the world stage"
So, jacqie thinks Biden is smart? LMAO! I guess that answers all our questions about jacqie! LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea . Terrific!
Oh crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him President of the United States ---- TWICE !!!
I'm sorry I brought this up. Never mind.
Well, seems like little boy Kim Jung Un ,no experience and all, is enervting the powers-to-be. Why's that?

Hmmm, Kerry may be drab, but does that exclude competence?

You nean, Rogue , that a prerequisite for becoming president is to have served in the armed forces? Why's that, because there is departemtn of defence? Then he should be a doctor, for the dept of Health, a farmer for dept of agriculture, a policeman for dept of the attorney general, etc. Also, I suppose he should be a gun owner,right?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they could fly the Swatika or the hammer and sickle if the state so decrees, correct?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you get a brain. How did those people at the World Trade Center die on 9/11/01?
Bill Clinton and you Libtards hamstrung our FBI and you wonder why no one could piece the conspiracy together before the attack.
Before you know it there will be a mushroom-shaped cloud over NYC and you will scratch you head and blame G.W. Bush!
Oh, Yes, G.W. cancelled the ABM Treaty. What has Obama done for the part four years to rectify your perceived problem?
How about the Kyota Protocol of 1997? The Senate voted on it and 100% of the DEMOCRATS voted against it!!! And in 2011 Canada withdrew from it too!!!
The FBI and CIA cannot handle all the information they receive through electronic and other forms of spying. But the French apparently warned the Americans that AlQaeda was planning a huge terrorist operation at the time of 9/11. But hey,that info was from the French, why listen to them? Same that they didn't listen to the French Free forces when they warned the U.S. that the Germains had removed their artilllery from Pointe du Hoc. 80 Rangers killed for naught, extremely brave men. No guns, but hey, the French had told them that, why listen to them?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Er, Rogue, LRS, was the F-14 deployed in Vietnam or wasn't it?
Well, well.....

The F-14 came to late for the Vietnam war and only one deployment about USS Enterprise (CVAN-65) with CVW-14 was made from 17 September 1974 to 20 May 1975. Even though VF-1 and VF-2 Tomcats flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam as part of Operation Frequent Wind, F-14s didn't score any MiG kill.

Take this for what its worth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,461 - 120,480 of173,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patricia ODogfucker 1,071,428
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 23 min URAStoopidFOOKUDieBastard 27
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 41 min DontFOOKWithMeStarNazis 4
Amy 7-10 44 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 44 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 56 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE