BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189874 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136788 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the toilet paper is drying on the clothesline, right? How many times do you reuse it? LMAO! Nasty individual.
Your nose is running again. Here, I've finished with your white flag, wipe your snot.

Why do you even try? You don't measure up. You're gonna run out of white sheets if you carry on. Oh no, have you been using your KKK sheets as surrender flags? What're you gonna use at your next cross burning?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136789 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats want to disarm us so we can not overthrow our government if it becomes corrupt.
Yes, it was a corrupt DEMOCRAT government that overthrown by the people of Athens, TN in 1946 and that scares the Progressives who are by the very nature corrupt people.
Battle of Athens (1946)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens ...(1946)
Without your Second Amendment rights, you have no other rights. The people had petitioned FDR three times and FDR, being a progressive, ignored them so they had no other choice but to use an armed revolt to throw out the Democrat thugs.
But the good people did not hang them, they just stripped them of their cloths and marched them out of the county. That is what we need to do to all progressive thugs!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What can one respond when birthers and "faux-révolutionnaires ",with baby nursery brains, invoque armed revolution for what THEY interpret to be corruption. You so badly want to use your penis, er , sorry guns for your enjoyment. Do you have any inkling how long it would take for the US military to put you clowns down?
Then can you explain why not one of these armed revolutionaries arrested much less tried?
Can can you explain why FDR ignored THREE patitions from these people?
Yes, we need our guns to protect the First Amendment, the Third Amendment, the Forth Amendment, etc. because without guns, you are just a slave!
And there you go again with you penis-envy problem. But first you have to get a set of balls!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136790 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still think we used F-14's in the Vietnam War? We withdrew from S. Vietnam on Aug 31, 1973 and the F-`14 was not operational until 1974!!!
Ya know, I thought it would take you a week to return to the broken-record mode of thought but this time it took you only two days!
And, show us PROOF positive that any F-14 was used during the Vietnam War!!! I have asked you a half dozen times but so far.....nothing.
Check About.com Military history

F-14 Tomcat - Operational History:

Joining the fleet in September 1974, the F-14 replaced the F-4 Phantom II. First serving aboard USS Enterprise, the aircraft aided in covering the American withdrawal from Saigon. Six years later, the F-14 first saw combat over the Gulf of Sidra on August 19, 1981. Engaged by two Libyan Su-22s, F-14s from VF-41 downed both aircraft. Seven years later, two F-14s from VF-32 shot down two Libyan MiG-23s over the same waters. Though intended as an air superiority fighter, the F-14 saw its first extended combat use as a photo reconnaissance aircraft.

Oh, tell your birther bosom buddy LRS
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136791 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats want to disarm us so we can not overthrow our government if it becomes corrupt.
Yes, it was a corrupt DEMOCRAT government that overthrown by the people of Athens, TN in 1946 and that scares the Progressives who are by the very nature corrupt people.
Battle of Athens (1946)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens ...(1946)
Without your Second Amendment rights, you have no other rights. The people had petitioned FDR three times and FDR, being a progressive, ignored them so they had no other choice but to use an armed revolt to throw out the Democrat thugs.
But the good people did not hang them, they just stripped them of their cloths and marched them out of the county. That is what we need to do to all progressive thugs!<quoted text>
Then can you explain why not one of these armed revolutionaries arrested much less tried?
Can can you explain why FDR ignored THREE patitions from these people?
Yes, we need our guns to protect the First Amendment, the Third Amendment, the Forth Amendment, etc. because without guns, you are just a slave!
And there you go again with you penis-envy problem. But first you have to get a set of balls!
Do you that all those nations that have gun-control legislation in place have their citizens have no rights? The Brits, French, Spaniards, Sandinavians etc have no rights?

Penis-envy is all yours, and the birhters', NRA's Rogue. Add to that YOUE Clinton penis envy with which you come out with on a very regular basis. How many of you gun-happy dolts would be left to face the U.S. military after half of these looney tooney revolutionaries had each shot a foot off and shot the other half of their traitor comrades in the back?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136792 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you twist the truth. We want LAWFUL elections whereas you Libtards want corrupt elections. The vast majority of voter crimes are committed by the Loony-Left!
Now, can you explain how making some one prove who they are before they vote is suppressing a vote? I just love to hear your twisted logic on this subject.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now this guy did not say he was that person. He just asked if the had this person on their voter rolls. He offers ID and they refuse and then try and give his a ballot!!! And you Libtards do not see the real issue here!!!
How does it fell to be a Soros-bot?
Again and again, you write : "The vast majority of voter crimes are committed by the Loony-Left!" And again and again, I ask, PROVE IT.

I know, I know, run silent (LRS reg'd tm) and surface in a couple weeks with the same discourse BS
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136793 Jan 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron, it's important to note that you use the past tense in the above.
As everyone knows, it is the REPUBLICAN party that is openly trying to suppress votes.
Thanks for pointing that out, Rogue Moron.
<quoted text>
He has proven Rogue and you totally off-base and that's your response? So puerile. So schoolyard bully, like "OH YEAH!"
You're the only one I've seen posting schoolyard cliches. Loved the one yesterday, "I said it first"!!! LMAO!!!! What do you consider proof jacqie? Bladder Infection isn't capable of tying his own shoelaces, so I surely hope he isn't your proof! LMAO senile old coot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136795 Jan 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nose is running again. Here, I've finished with your white flag, wipe your snot.
Why do you even try? You don't measure up. You're gonna run out of white sheets if you carry on. Oh no, have you been using your KKK sheets as surrender flags? What're you gonna use at your next cross burning?
jacqie, how many times must I tell you that no one wants to measure up to your standards! You have none. You have nothing on anyone and that is written in stone. LMAO senile old coot

BTW, I've never seen a KKK member that I know of but I have seen two New Black Panthers outside a voting station! Dude, your mind is so screwed up, you don't know up from down. Talk about a dumbchit!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136796 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still think we used F-14's in the Vietnam War? We withdrew from S. Vietnam on Aug 31, 1973 and the F-`14 was not operational until 1974!!!
Ya know, I thought it would take you a week to return to the broken-record mode of thought but this time it took you only two days!
And, show us PROOF positive that any F-14 was used during the Vietnam War!!! I have asked you a half dozen times but so far.....nothing.
I thought the bonehead would notice the date listed in my post....1974! But, as usual, the bonehead missed it entirely. What a tool our lil jacqfish is.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136797 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>It must really suck to be so stupid day after day. What inspires you to even open your eyes each morning? At your level of confusion, I'd suggest you simply quit breathing. Otay buckwheat?
So many big words from such a little boy. Blather on fool. Another week - another 7 days of RomperStomper whining pissing and moaning
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136798 Jan 13, 2013
stormy wrote:
If this was a question for any other running for
president,,,,,,That document would have been in
the hands of our law OR.....He would never been
allowed to run for the highest position anyone
can hold in THE USA.*NOW what makes him
different"???? Democrates.........what makes
him different, and why does it makes no difference
to you? Makes your own laws and how did you get
by with it and fool the nation??? HUH??
Blather piss moan lie blather
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136799 Jan 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you that all those nations that have gun-control legislation in place have their citizens have no rights? The Brits, French, Spaniards, Sandinavians etc have no rights?
Penis-envy is all yours, and the birhters', NRA's Rogue. Add to that YOUE Clinton penis envy with which you come out with on a very regular basis. How many of you gun-happy dolts would be left to face the U.S. military after half of these looney tooney revolutionaries had each shot a foot off and shot the other half of their traitor comrades in the back?
jacqfish, run out in the street and ask all men present to come beat off in your face. Ok?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136801 Jan 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So many big words from such a little boy. Blather on fool. Another week - another 7 days of RomperStomper whining pissing and moaning
Oh, I forgot what a big stud you are! LMAO!!! How come you never came by the Station? HaHaHa coward
Grand Birther

United States

#136802 Jan 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is sad that this young man killed himself but what is really sad is that you Progressives see him as some sort of hero. You are the same sick people that think real terrorists are freedom fighters while thinking our armed forces are the real terrorists.
I would rather he have spent ten or so years in prison thinking bout the crimes he committed bu he did save us tax payers a lot of money.
Sorry Tootzie, his death was no loss to humanity.
Aaron Swartz, 1986-2013: a computer hacker who is now a political martyr
By Virginia Heffernan
"Aaron Swartz's death is a loss for all humanity," Jacob Applebaum, a distinguished hacker, said by email to me today.
He was a "Web genius," wrote Lawrence Lessig, the Harvard Law School professor and director of the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard University.
But just after Swartz died, on Friday, Lessig had wondered about another epithet used to describe him.“The question this government needs to answer is why it was so necessary that Swartz be labeled a 'felon.'"
http://news.yahoo.com/what-we-learned-from-aa...
Rogue Moron, while you ramble on with straw men and pathetic canards, I thought I was really nice your hero Colin Powell had the guts to point out the ugly truth about Republicans. You're mostly an awful, intolerant lot.
Grand Birther

United States

#136803 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You remain a fool.
Wow, stunning refutation (read admission) of the truth.

Great job, loser.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136804 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I forgot what a big stud you are! LMAO!!! How come you never came by the Station? HaHaHa coward
More of the 2nd grade wanna be big shot blather. What a puss.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#136806 Jan 13, 2013
Birthers....LOL

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#136807 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jacqie, how many times must I tell you that no one wants to measure up to your standards! You have none. You have nothing on anyone and that is written in stone. LMAO senile old coot
BTW, I've never seen a KKK member that I know of but I have seen two New Black Panthers outside a voting station! Dude, your mind is so screwed up, you don't know up from down. Talk about a dumbchit!
You have not!

Conservatives will lie about anything!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136809 Jan 13, 2013
They don't get any blonder than this.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136810 Jan 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>You have not!
Conservatives will lie about anything!
Buffalo? LMAO! Get a rope!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#136811 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffalo? LMAO! Get a rope!
as expected, you're brainless.

So which polling place was it whe you saw the new black panthers?

Liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,232,817
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Mothra 53,517
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Michael Satterfield 99,542
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr James 51,766
News More Than 40 People Shot In Chicago Over Holida... 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
abby 5-25-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
amy 5-25-15 4 hr Kuuipo 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]