BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,441 - 120,460 of 174,520 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown eyes makes more cents than you do.
Sorry, doesn't work, Rogue, I said it first. You have to come up with better responses. You should've waited on this one.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, doesn't work, Rogue, I said it first. You have to come up with better responses. You should've waited on this one.
Please tell me you didn't just say that! "I said it first"???????? LMAO!!! Well, I think that will pretty much cover any maturity questions! ROTFLMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you didn't just say that! "I said it first"???????? LMAO!!! Well, I think that will pretty much cover any maturity questions! ROTFLMAO!!!
Maturity? You just gotta move on from that acne-late puberty, eh boy. Still playing with your guns for lack of you-know-what?

Why have you not given up? You so obviously do NOT measure up. You're aiming too high, lower, much lower, LRS. Like, stick under your rock.

"Can you hear us coming?" Ha ha. We never hear it anymore. Oh, we'll hear it in 2016 you say? Wonder which looney tooney parade of stooges for the nomination the Repub party will put up that time? When one thinks that Romeny was the cream of the crop of eight, makes you think...Will Trump continue making a fool of himself with upcoming terrific revelations on the eve of the election, upcoming revelations that once more made you and your birther ilk orgasm with anticipated passion and then let down, it was so bad, you had to go back to playing with your toy guns. Ha ha, "can you hear us coming?". What a sorry joke you are, as you strut around proudly with no clothes. If that emperor had not existed, you would've invented it. What a sorry specimen you are. But stay proud, why not? You just don't know, do you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Maturity? You just gotta move on from that acne-late puberty, eh boy. Still playing with your guns for lack of you-know-what?
Why have you not given up? You so obviously do NOT measure up. You're aiming too high, lower, much lower, LRS. Like, stick under your rock.
"Can you hear us coming?" Ha ha. We never hear it anymore. Oh, we'll hear it in 2016 you say? Wonder which looney tooney parade of stooges for the nomination the Repub party will put up that time? When one thinks that Romeny was the cream of the crop of eight, makes you think...Will Trump continue making a fool of himself with upcoming terrific revelations on the eve of the election, upcoming revelations that once more made you and your birther ilk orgasm with anticipated passion and then let down, it was so bad, you had to go back to playing with your toy guns. Ha ha, "can you hear us coming?". What a sorry joke you are, as you strut around proudly with no clothes. If that emperor had not existed, you would've invented it. What a sorry specimen you are. But stay proud, why not? You just don't know, do you?
Could you be anymore FOS? I don't think so. Loved that one though; "I said it first"!!!!! Hilarious! And you think you're above anyone? LMAO! You're delusional, I'll give you that. You're very immature, I'll give you that too. I don't play with guns jacqfish. It's not a safe practice. You'll understand "more" when you're older. Romney, Trump, 2016????? Whatever nutjob. I'm sorry jacqfish but I don't own any play guns. They're the real deal. And that just burns your azz doesn't it? LMAO Too bad silly girl. You really need to try and stay out of lala land. LMAO!! Lunatic!!! HILARIOUS
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Silent Running

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
Nobody ever accused Vice President Joe Biden of being a rocket scientist.
If it were not so serious a matter he would almost be comical.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I have 16,000 radio stations was listening to Isreal Pentagon Police said had better music than them. No music station in Afghanistan Karzai. Why is this? GF008 Safer World 2013
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Nobody ever accused Vice President Joe Biden of being a rocket scientist.
If it were not so serious a matter he would almost be comical.
How wrong can one be? Biden is smart, knowledgeable, and has a terrific sense of humour. Perfect vice-president, and would make a good president in a lurch, hope it never comes to that.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Silent Running
...under the wet rock. Yes, stifling yourself. Best idea you've ever ever come up with.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, youíre either senile or nuts as you ask the same questions over and over. Iíve told you my father was there the day all three of us were born and when all three of us left; and yes, he and my mother were together the day he died. I was baptized a Catholic as well and no Iíve never been to jail.
You two are like twins.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I was sent message to get knives out of schools U.S. Government I only send suggestions with Uncle Sam he wants schoolchildren to grow up smart and safe to make future leaders. NRA I respect you and your rights. I have permit also. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I hope my southern sympathy for southern generals does not make me sound like I hated Lincoln he had a job to do I just wished cival war could have been averted or resolved sooner keeping all states together with south not losing their pride. Peace settlement should have been reached in my opinion to save northern and southern lives. GF008 Safer World 2013 Cival War Battles for fun are re-inacted each year. So my thoughts are shared by North and South.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey jacqfish, I'm going to look at guns today and pick up some ammo, any suggestions? HaHaHa!!!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

U.S. Supreme Court probably will eventually decide whether Confederate flag can be flown in Southern state capitols. I consider it a Battle flag but would obey U.S. Supreme Court decision. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

African American lady cuts hair occasionally when she is not busy. Like I stated earlier I am not prejudice. United States Military in Europe taught me race relations classes. Had several African American Generals as friends. I use General Colin Powell as reference. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Afghanistan people and afghanistan government you need to get it together with all due respects I plan to leave as last American soldier when American troops leave I will not stay behind as I did in Iraq. I have friends who would like to see me and I feel that would be enough service to the United States of America Military Uncle Sam unless you want me to command NATO. GF008 Safer World 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes to your first question.
Please explain why I would be speaking German today.
MAD? Exactly. You complicate things way too much. Whether the US or Russia strikes first with ICBMs, it matters not, both will be heavily ravaged, with hundreds of millions dead and btw, the term
MAD for both nations' stupidities is apt. There is nothing to understand further in this. Do you HAVE to know the calibre of the gun that will kill you and how important is that? Why did the US unilaterlly abandon the ABMT in 2002? That was GWB, right?ßmart move. One has to wonder what pressure was exerted by the Lockheeds, Gen Dynamics and Boeings of this world who salivated at future AB missile systems construction. Which, incidentally, and even with pre-programmed decoys, don't work.
As to Iran, stop dreaming. No H-bomb-laden missile will come from them, ok? Maybe in a container or airliner. Let's see your F-35s and aircraft carriers stop those. Wake up,this is 2013, Rogue.
As to your nuclear umbrella that supposedly protects us, did I not tell you what to do with it? Russia or any other nation will not attack us. However, if we are hit, it will be by U.S. or/and the enemy's missiles that failed to make it to their respective targets, or intercepted ones that will fall on us, as we'd be in the middle, or plainly, no man's land. Protection? HA!
It is impossible to carry on an intellectual conversation as you have no brain. I mean it, you are brainless.
1) Without the United States, Hitler would have taken over Britain, developed their own A-bomb and then taken over Canada, Australia, etc. Dah, can you get that through your Neanderthal skull?
2) The Soviets maybe a little weird but they are pragmatic so they would not push the "red" button any more than we would.
3) Iran does not need a missile system. All they have to do is put a bomb in a container and ship it in to NYC and then "Boom"! And the Iranians are not pragmatic, they are the religious fanatics that you accuse us Christians of being. Remember, they believe that if they go to heaven if they die in a holy war. Just like the Japanese Kamikaze pilots of WWII.
4) It is the CIA and DIA that have the best chance of detecting the container-bomb but it will the the Navy who will have to do the interdiction.
5) By the way, just go to Lebanon and mention "New Jersey" and watch the Muslims spit blood. They remember what the USS New Jersey did to them!!! Our navy has many rolls and Obama is destroying our armed forces so in the end we may have no other option left but the nuclear one. As I said, you do not understand history and why Japan thought they could attack us and get away with it.
6) And just as I thought, you have no concept to of deterrence. People attack people who they believe are not prepared. And it does not matter if it is a nuclear attack, suicide plane attack, etc. Those who do not understand history, and you don't, are doomed to repeat it!!!
As I said in the beginning, you will flush every word I said and go back to your idiotic beliefs.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I find Sen. John Kerry to be exceedingly drab.
Even more so than Al Gore, if you can believe in the impossible.
He'll make a good lapdog for team Obama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" of North Korea . Terrific!

Oh crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief. A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him President of the United States ---- TWICE !!!
I'm sorry I brought this up. Never mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I find Sen. John Kerry to be exceedingly drab.
Even more so than Al Gore, if you can believe in the impossible.
He'll make a good lapdog for team Obama.
Both Albert Gore JUNIOR and John FFF Kerry are Wal-Martains.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,079,306
Abby 7-24 19 min Sublime1 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Terry rigsby 48,878
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 40 min Tina 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 51 min andet1987 4,547
Amy 7-24 1 hr boundary painter 16
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 461
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••