BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,022)

Showing posts 120,421 - 120,440 of174,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I was insulted for siding with Dick Army who wanted long range artillery while gamba goat looking vehicle had rubber. Rubber industry got mad, Some say Vietnam war was over rubber industry as some say American cival war was over cotton industry. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Bird flu is not in the United states is it? Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

The Lost Prince was in Africa hunting Stanley Watson I presume. Great Britian GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I drunk several bottles of champagne Alqaeda suspects bought me in Uncle Sam outfit. In Bluefield Thailand. Money well spent they tried to out drink me erase memory could not do United Statess Military trained drinker I will drink all AlQaeda champagne. Uncle Sam said my hangover wasn't too bad. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Mother stated I looked like little youngun in Hilltop drive Texas playground U.S. gov may have products to reverse aging can make hair grow back on bald brave agents. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Shis ca bob and pomfreese is favorite European food also was offered squid I refused I like squid. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

U.S. Supreme Court Judge Roberts is big ham with children. He knows U..S. Supreme Court was Alqaeda target. I helped to protect U.S. Supreme Court. GF008 Safer W0rld 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Hot tea cups with tea leaves in Iraqi cemetery Charlie Company was all you found in Falluzah. I once got drunk and passed out listening to Conway Twitty in Monte Carlo with family member to avoid DUI in Richlands Maryland. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Was advised to watch Rachael Maddow show I did not know her. I said I pick my own tv shows CNBC she is smart and nice. NO threats on CNBC I like better communicatiions. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

CNN News agency employee stated he felt like band of brothers also do not fire me. I did not. Said he had never worked for boss who did not wear suit and tie all the time. I hire not fire Uncle Sam. GF008 Safer World 2013. LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I am use to that. Most people don't realize the US government is under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
Sure they do - they just don't recognize the DufusDale play law version
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Mother worked at shipyard in Norfolk virginia. Rosie the Riveter was heroe symbol of women workers in the United States of America during WW2. GF008 Safer World 2013.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Father saved old U.S. government coins. I once found 1 million deutche mark bill in trash. I thought was rich. 1929 was date German depression happened Bill wouldn't buy a loaf of bread in Europe. GF008 Safer World 2013 LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes has so far proven to be the sanest birther on Topix. Imagine the others, ha ha.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know about Norad? Ever visited the "mountain?"
Dew line has been terminated for over 20 years. Replaced by a new more effective system that requires fewer stations, In any case, it should all be closed, waste of money, satellites do the job 100 times better.
Why do you talk armagedon with such relish? A man cleans septic tanks because it's his job, but he doesn't have to love it to the point of salivating over it. If the Russians, heaven forbid, decide to launch 200 missiles with multiple warheads at the US, it's game over, you can't stop hundreds of warheads. The US will retaliate of course and we can well imagine the result, mutual destruction. Did you not even see that Stanley Kubrick masterpiece, DR Strangelove? It tells it like it is, and finely mocks the military bigwigs. As it should, which makes us thank our lucky stars that civilians are in charge both here and in Russia.
Have YOU been in the mountain? And yes, I fully understand MAD and so do most of our enemies like Russia. But Iran neither understands or cares as they believe that they will go to heavy in the Holy War against.
Again, you fail to equal my knowledge on this subject. By the way, they can not knock out our Boomers and they know it!!!
And you still ignore the fact that Canada is protected by the United States. If Mexico was on your southern border, well, you probably would be speaking German today.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

VP Joe Biden on gun control:

"We know there is no silver bullet....."

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Jacqves,
I call him Joe six-pack
loose

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
brown eyes has so far proven to be the sanest birther on Topix. Imagine the others, ha ha.
Brown eyes makes more cents than you do.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And all will be arrested and charged with civil disobedience which in their drunken stupor they’ll swear was civil war until their public defender tells them to STFU.
“Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States”
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/238...
Oh, but pops, this administration doesn't care about our laws or due process! That's been clearly demonstrated already.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have YOU been in the mountain? And yes, I fully understand MAD and so do most of our enemies like Russia. But Iran neither understands or cares as they believe that they will go to heavy in the Holy War against.
Again, you fail to equal my knowledge on this subject. By the way, they can not knock out our Boomers and they know it!!!
And you still ignore the fact that Canada is protected by the United States. If Mexico was on your southern border, well, you probably would be speaking German today.
Yes to your first question.

Please explain why I would be speaking German today.

MAD? Exactly. You complicate things way too much. Whether the US or Russia strikes first with ICBMs, it matters not, both will be heavily ravaged, with hundreds of millions dead and btw, the term
MAD for both nations' stupidities is apt. There is nothing to understand further in this. Do you HAVE to know the calibre of the gun that will kill you and how important is that? Why did the US unilaterlly abandon the ABMT in 2002? That was GWB, right?§mart move. One has to wonder what pressure was exerted by the Lockheeds, Gen Dynamics and Boeings of this world who salivated at future AB missile systems construction. Which, incidentally, and even with pre-programmed decoys, don't work.

As to Iran, stop dreaming. No H-bomb-laden missile will come from them, ok? Maybe in a container or airliner. Let's see your F-35s and aircraft carriers stop those. Wake up,this is 2013, Rogue.

As to your nuclear umbrella that supposedly protects us, did I not tell you what to do with it? Russia or any other nation will not attack us. However, if we are hit, it will be by U.S. or/and the enemy's missiles that failed to make it to their respective targets, or intercepted ones that will fall on us, as we'd be in the middle, or plainly, no man's land. Protection? HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 120,421 - 120,440 of174,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min voice of peace 67,886
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,078,777
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 43 min Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 1 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••