BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,361 - 120,380 of 177,227 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Since neither will happen have fun with both your windmills
So you approve of an alien republican senator? Maybe we can get Putin to run on the Republican ticket in 2016, now this would be a guy no one could say "no" to!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And who are you speaking for jacqfish? And why? Really, all you're looking for is an argument. You're pointless!
I'm speaking for myself, looney tooney. Not for Canada. Do you really think you're speaking for the United States of America? Are you totally daf? Hey, Rogue, weigh in on this, is it possible LRS speaks for the U.S. government? I thought heads of state and their ministers and ambassadors did that.
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's what "Can't Learn Chit" calls me. Kind of creeps me out if you know what I mean.
Haven't you seen the movie? Nice angry theme song that fits you quite nicely

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I want my FREE Obama money!!!!

It's Free Swipe Yo EBT Commentary
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to change the subject, hey!!! Typical Libtard response. Losing on the issue, change the subject.
I don't care if they are using spears. If they are trying to hurt Amercians, I will KILL THEM!!!
Oh, if I thought someone was about harm the president of MY country, I would do what ever it takes to stop him. Just because I disagree with Obama on most issue, does not mean I want to see him dead!
Would you do the same if our president was a Republican?
Rogue, you've become delirious. I told you a million gazillion times that I don't like my Prime Minister, yet will not call him insulting names and demeaning monikers the way you guys do your president. And if he were in danger, I would do whatever I could to help him. I would even do it for you and LRS, though for him I would use surgical gloves, and a 10-foot pole with tongs at the end.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what "Can't Learn Chit" calls me. Kind of creeps me out if you know what I mean.
Oh! I see, as usual LTR is full of shit, "there ain't no fuch in french fries"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speaking for myself, looney tooney. Not for Canada. Do you really think you're speaking for the United States of America? Are you totally daf? Hey, Rogue, weigh in on this, is it possible LRS speaks for the U.S. government? I thought heads of state and their ministers and ambassadors did that.
I can promise you I speak for many as far as you're concerned.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we're kind of proud of our "little" B-52 airbase. Plenty of nasty A-10s also. Barksdale Air Force Base. Used to have missiles in the ground, don't know about now. I've been to the annual airshow a few times and it's pretty awesome. Pensacola had the neatest show I've been to. Those damn Blue Angels are some crazy SOBs. Used to go to a bar downtown where many of the pilots hung out. There were no bar stools. Only barber shop style chairs. Pretty cool joint. Trader Jon's I think. Here's a link about it, kind of a famous place.
I was flying a Chinook through northern Arkansas about 1984-85 and saw these cleared areas with fences and all so I started to fly lower to get a better look. About the third or four one I realized the were missile site and it was probably a good idea not to buzz to lowly.
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So you approve of an alien republican senator? Maybe we can get Putin to run on the Republican ticket in 2016, now this would be a guy no one could say "no" to!
Just like the entire legal system, all members if Congress and an overwhelming majority of Americans - I don't subscribe to play law
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So you approve of an alien republican senator? Maybe we can get Putin to run on the Republican ticket in 2016, now this would be a guy no one could say "no" to!
And don't forget your buddy Romper. He's quite fond of his "alien Republican Governor".
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget your buddy Romper. He's quite fond of his "alien Republican Governor".
See you are wrong, again! Jindal is a naturalized citizen, but not a Natural Born citizen, same goes for Rubio.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the entire legal system, all members if Congress and an overwhelming majority of Americans - I don't subscribe to play law
Neither do I, unless you want to call the US Constitution "Play Law".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I can promise you I speak for many as far as you're concerned.
Take it from me, no one, absolutely no one in her/his right mind would allow you to speak for them. And you don't speak for your country, omg. And if you do speak for anyone, well, how long will they allow you to do that after you've floored them with your profanities and obscenities? Anyhow, you'd be speaking for the losing side, right? Now tell us, please, why no more "Can you hear us coming?" Why?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful those B52s as they dropped their loads of bombs and killed soldiers, civilians, men women and children. And to you, that is beautiful simply because it's not you getting your brains bombed out. Oh, btw, is it those B52s that helped win the war?
In war, Rogue, I agree you hit your enemy, you bomb the smithereesn out of him like we did Hitler and Tojo. Fine. It's something that has to be done, but no real soldier or airman draws pleasure from killing, he or she does it , haa to be done, but it's not beautiful and no fun. You seem to think otherwise.
Okay]azz-hole. We do not bomb civilians, women, children, etc. This tunnel complex was a military target. If they want to bring their women and children in with they, it is they who endangered these people.
I know, I know, you thing we Americans are terrorists but we did not MURDER a half-million unarmed civilians after Saigon fell. IT WAS THE NVA who murdered these people.
Yes, and I don't care how they die so long as they die. If they want to surrender, I am okay with that!!!
Now, how many Israelis have been captured by the Palestinian terrorist and been returned ALIVE!!! I your sick perverted mind you think this Israelis are the terrorists but it is the Muslims.\
You are a flaming bigot and racist!!!
Why don't you go to Gaza and allow yourself to become a human shield to protect a Hamas ammo dump?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to change the subject, hey!!! Typical Libtard response. Losing on the issue, change the subject.
I don't care if they are using spears. If they are trying to hurt Amercians, I will KILL THEM!!!
Oh, if I thought someone was about harm the president of MY country, I would do what ever it takes to stop him. Just because I disagree with Obama on most issue, does not mean I want to see him dead!
Would you do the same if our president was a Republican?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, you've become delirious. I told you a million gazillion times that I don't like my Prime Minister, yet will not call him insulting names and demeaning monikers the way you guys do your president. And if he were in danger, I would do whatever I could to help him. I would even do it for you and LRS, though for him I would use surgical gloves, and a 10-foot pole with tongs at the end.
What demeaning monikers have I used to describe Pres. Obama or his wife? I chastised someone yesterday for using a simian remark about Obama. But as far as being a crook, a liar, a forger, etc., well, that describes him to a tee.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Birthers, birthers, now just imagine, in basketball, NBA. A 110 to 75 loss is a catastrophe. A massacre. Heads hung low. Shame. Head office in a flap. Coach's job in danger.

Now, you birthers are scoring 0-193 in BC court challenges and no shame! You strut around on your cloud. Is it make-believe or ignorance? What about this excitement every time Taitz comes to the mound? IT'S GONNA BE THIS TIME, you think. Yet it never is, why, some judges have even laughed, mocked the birther petitioners. One, Taitz, even lost to an empty chair, with the episode done in instant replay but with a different actor this time, Clint Eastwood.

Yup, 0-193 and, worse than any basketball massacre, but these looney tooneys soldier on for the 5th year, clogging up the court system with frivolous petititions.

But 2012 had to be THE year. Yes, this is the year that the birthers brought out the heavy artillery. Was it Gene Autrey, Roy Rogers, Hopalong Cassidy. All respectable men. Noooo,it was, wait, hold it, here it comes, yesssss, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, ha ha. He of the illegal and women beaters and prison abusers, and you know what? You guys took him seriously, yes, you did, as scores laughed and mocked you birds of a feather. 2012 will go down as what, 60 court defeats, senate defeat, presidential defeat, slimmed house majority and oh yes, something GWB forgot in all the confusion, Osama bin Laden's comeuppance. Thank you Obama.
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>See you are wrong, again! Jindal is a naturalized citizen, but not a Natural Born citizen, same goes for Rubio.
OReaLY? And exactly when did they apply for naturalized citizenship?
Learn to Read

Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Neither do I, unless you want to call the US Constitution "Play Law".
You usually call it toilet paper

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you not to talk about subjects you know little of. Do you know anything at all about NORAD? No? I do. Did you know NORAD is a joint US-Cdn operation?'nuff said.
I said your huge military budget and aircraft carriers etc could not have deterred 9/11. Are you telling me they could? I said all these gadgets are no match for terrorist actions, as has been proven time and time again. They're not. The CIA has always been well funded, and it has so many operatives on the ground, but has a hard time, it would seem, digesting so much information. I don't usually go on and on the way you do, but I did serve 6.5 years at NATO Brussels and SHAPE. That's almost as long or longer than you were in the military. It pains me to read what you have to say about a man like Powell. Anyhow, don't bother pursuing this, that is all I'll tell you.
Well dah, I do know about NORAD. I probably know a lot more than you do on the subject. Ever hear of the DEW Line?.
Distant Early Warning Line
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distant_Early_Wa...
Oh, all the DEW line will do is let you know their ICMB's are inbound. Now, how are YOU going to stop Russian ICBM's?
We Americans stop them with MAD!!! The Russians know that if they launch their's we will retaliate ten fold! Now, what can Canada do to convince the Russians not to nuke you?
But if Mexico was on your southern boarder and not the U.S., would you feel any better if the U.S. was not here?

Since: Sep 12

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

All I know is that Obama, wherever he was born was put in place by the bush administration whilst they search for a new 'president'
The US government is the most corrupt in the world, they killed 3000 of their own people in order to kick start a war, or invasion - Iraq for its oil and Afghanistan for its Opium.
It's all about money & power.
No one will ever convince me that 9/11 was anything other than an inside job, all the hard evidence is there, Thermite was found at the site!
I think deep down everyone knows it was an inside job, they just don't want to believe it!
Dumb focks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago