BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,341 - 120,360 of 177,461 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136575 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
What have we done, have we outsorced our government to aliens?
Could someone explain how Ted Cruz became a US Senator, we have been bitching about Obama for the past four years, now we have an alien Senator.

No person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the age of thirty years, and been nine years a citizen of the United States and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant of that state for which he shall be chosen.

You can't have it both ways, people!
And don't forget RomperStomper's alien Governor!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136576 Jan 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong RomperStomper? Don't picture yourself as a gunfighter? Maybe since I included Rouge the "Dirty Dozen" would have been more appropriate - but finding five more Birfoons would be a challenge.
Do you ever make any sense?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136577 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
What have we done, have we outsorced our government to aliens?
Could someone explain how Ted Cruz became a US Senator, we have been bitching about Obama for the past four years,...
Could it be that no one cares about your play law?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136578 Jan 11, 2013
Apologies to the thread in advance for the avalanche of Rougism's resulting from the Dirty Dozen reference.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136579 Jan 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget RomperStomper's alien Governor!
RomperStomper?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136580 Jan 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever make any sense?
This from the moron who judges child abusers based on their belief of the ultimate damage that will be done to the child?

Yeah - like that is an opinion I would value
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136581 Jan 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Apologies to the thread in advance for the avalanche of Rougism's resulting from the Dirty Dozen reference.
Nevermind, you already answered my question. boink boink boink
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136582 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>RomperStomper?
You may know him by his full name -LilRomperStomper
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136583 Jan 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the moron who judges child abusers based on their belief of the ultimate damage that will be done to the child?
Yeah - like that is an opinion I would value
Don't blame me for YOUR shortcomings! Dolt.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136584 Jan 11, 2013
Yep, pretty impressive from five miles away. I glad I was not five miles closer.

Operation Arc Light
Operation Arc Light was the 1965 deployment of B-52D Stratofortresses as conventional bombers from bases in the US to Guam to support ground combat operations in Vietnam.[1] By extension, Arc Light, and sometimes Arclight, is the code name and general term for the use of B-52 Stratofortress as a close air support (CAS) platform to support ground tactical operations assisted by ground-control-radar detachments of the 1st Combat Evaluation Group (1CEVG) in Operation Combat SkySpot during the Vietnam War.
In 1964, the U.S. Air Force began to train strategic bomber crews in the delivery of conventional munitions. Under Project Big Belly, all B-52Ds were modified so that they could carry nearly 30 tons of conventional bombs. B-52s were deployed to air force bases in Guam and Thailand. Arc Light operations were most often CAS bombing raids of enemy base camps, troops concentrations, and supply lines.
The first use of these heavy bombers in Southeast Asia occurred on 18 June 1965. Flying out of Andersen Air Force Base, Guam, twenty-seven aircraft used 750 and 1,000 pound bombs to attack a Viet Cong stronghold.[1] During this mission two B-52Fs were lost in a mid-air collision; another was unable to conduct air refueling. Missions were commonly flown in three-plane formations known as "cells" and were also employed when ground units in heavy combat requested fire support. Releasing their bombs from high in the stratosphere, the B-52s could neither be seen nor heard from the ground. B-52s were instrumental in nearly wiping out enemy concentrations besieging Khe Sanh in 1968[1] and An Loc and Kontum in 1972.
Arc Light was re-activated on Andersen on February 8, 1972 when President Richard Nixon resumed bombing of North Vietnam targets in an effort to move peace talks along. Over 15,000 men were sent to Andersen on temporary duty over the next 90 days. With limited barracks and other facilities tents were set up behind for use by men working 80 hour weeks.
Arc Light missions continued until the cessation of hostilities by all U.S. forces on August 15, 1973. Between June 1965 and August 1973, 126,615 B-52 sorties were flown over Southeast Asia. During those operations, the U.S. Air Force lost 31 B-52s: 18 from hostile fire over North Vietnam and 13 from operational causes.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136585 Jan 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that no one cares about your play law?
Could it be when Cruz is ousted Obama will be too.
Not a bad trade-off!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136586 Jan 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You may know him by his full name -LilRomperStomper
LilRomperStomper?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136587 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Could it be when Cruz is ousted Obama will be too.
Not a bad trade-off!
Since neither will happen have fun with both your windmills
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136589 Jan 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the onset of a tantrum! LMAO!!!
Sounds like the onset of "Right on".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136590 Jan 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, pretty impressive from five miles away. I glad I was not five miles closer.
Operation Arc Light
Operation Arc Light was the 1965 deployment of B-52D Stratofortresses as conventional bombers from bases in the US to Guam to support ground combat operations in Vietnam.[1] By extension, Arc Light, and sometimes Arclight, is the code name and general term for the use of B-52 Stratofortress as a close air support (CAS) platform to support ground tactical operations assisted by ground-control-radar detachments of the 1st Combat Evaluation Group (1CEVG) in Operation Combat SkySpot during the Vietnam War.
In 1964, the U.S. Air Force began to train strategic bomber crews in the delivery of conventional munitions. Under Project Big Belly, all B-52Ds were modified so that they could carry nearly 30 tons of conventional bombs. B-52s were deployed to air force bases in Guam and Thailand. Arc Light operations were most often CAS bombing raids of enemy base camps, troops concentrations, and supply lines.
The first use of these heavy bombers in Southeast Asia occurred on 18 June 1965. Flying out of Andersen Air Force Base, Guam, twenty-seven aircraft used 750 and 1,000 pound bombs to attack a Viet Cong stronghold.[1] During this mission two B-52Fs were lost in a mid-air collision; another was unable to conduct air refueling. Missions were commonly flown in three-plane formations known as "cells" and were also employed when ground units in heavy combat requested fire support. Releasing their bombs from high in the stratosphere, the B-52s could neither be seen nor heard from the ground. B-52s were instrumental in nearly wiping out enemy concentrations besieging Khe Sanh in 1968[1] and An Loc and Kontum in 1972.
Arc Light was re-activated on Andersen on February 8, 1972 when President Richard Nixon resumed bombing of North Vietnam targets in an effort to move peace talks along. Over 15,000 men were sent to Andersen on temporary duty over the next 90 days. With limited barracks and other facilities tents were set up behind for use by men working 80 hour weeks.
Arc Light missions continued until the cessation of hostilities by all U.S. forces on August 15, 1973. Between June 1965 and August 1973, 126,615 B-52 sorties were flown over Southeast Asia. During those operations, the U.S. Air Force lost 31 B-52s: 18 from hostile fire over North Vietnam and 13 from operational causes.
Yep, we're kind of proud of our "little" B-52 airbase. Plenty of nasty A-10s also. Barksdale Air Force Base. Used to have missiles in the ground, don't know about now. I've been to the annual airshow a few times and it's pretty awesome. Pensacola had the neatest show I've been to. Those damn Blue Angels are some crazy SOBs. Used to go to a bar downtown where many of the pilots hung out. There were no bar stools. Only barber shop style chairs. Pretty cool joint. Trader Jon's I think. Here's a link about it, kind of a famous place.
KKK

Fort Myers, FL

#136591 Jan 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the onset of "Right on".
better than being "left off" LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136592 Jan 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136593 Jan 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I was in Vietnam only a few weeks and I heard over 243.00, about a "heavy artillery" strike. I was just getting use to artillery info over 40.50 so I asked my pilot especially because they did not say were they were shooting from. He pointed up and said "B-52's"!
Month later I was a Pilot in Command with my own Huey and crew and again I heard on 243.00 about a heavy artillery strike. I plotted the coordinates and then flew until I was about five miles south of the area at about 2,000 feet.
And then I saw it and it was utterly awesome. Each B-52 can carry 108 750 pound bombs and if you have a flight of 9 b-52's , well, that is 972 bombs all going off in about twenty seconds. It sounds like a long roll of thunder!
After it was over I flew low over the area and I watch a few "little people" staggering around among the bomb craters. I guess they did not hear the whop, whop from my rotor blades!!!
And Jacques thinks we should give our enemies b-52's so we would all be equal. Hell, I don't ever want to be equal. Maybe they will think twice before they shoot at an American!
Oh, the little people had a tunnel system under the hills near Cu Chi. I don't know how many be buried alive but it sucks to be an enemy of America!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =azxnc1nDkosXX
Oh, contrary to this video, we did not use gas. And if you tunnel was just a few meters below the surface, it would collapse.
They used delay fuses on the bombs and the bombs would hit at supersonic speed and bury themselves ten-twenty feet down before they blew up and any tunnel within 50 would cave in!
Beautiful those B52s as they dropped their loads of bombs and killed soldiers, civilians, men women and children. And to you, that is beautiful simply because it's not you getting your brains bombed out. Oh, btw, is it those B52s that helped win the war?

In war, Rogue, I agree you hit your enemy, you bomb the smithereesn out of him like we did Hitler and Tojo. Fine. It's something that has to be done, but no real soldier or airman draws pleasure from killing, he or she does it , haa to be done, but it's not beautiful and no fun. You seem to think otherwise.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136594 Jan 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LilRomperStomper?
That's what "Can't Learn Chit" calls me. Kind of creeps me out if you know what I mean.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136595 Jan 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to hear about the F-14s in Vietnam!<quoted text>
It is sad that Jacques will continue to believe that F-14's flew in the Vietnam War even though I have proved a half-dozen times now that they did not. I do not know why Libtards can never accept the truth on any subject. He is the true BIGOT. Unless George Soros says otherwise, he will not change his mind.
We entered a global warming trend in the late 1950's during Solar Cycle #19 but in 1977 the Libtards were saying we were on the verg of another Little Ice Age. The fololwing year the King Libtards said we were in Global Warming and in lock step the lemmings changed direction.
Now, we have been ins a global Cooling trend since 1998 yet they still believe we are not only in Global Warming, they are insisting it is man-made and we can stop it!
Knowing that it took the Libtards twenty years to agree with us about the global warming of the last half of the 20th Century, it will take them until about 2020 to realize we are in fact in Global COOLING.
It is really sad that by smoking marijuana in college did this amount of damage to their brains!!!
F14d flew in the Vietnam war, over South Vietnam, from Nov 1974 to April 1975, covering evacuations of S.Viet retreating troops and a few American advisers. Almost 6 months. Please tell your alike buddy LRS who said U2s were used as bombers.

Er, Rogue, where is that list of comparable N.viet and Vietcong armaments? Still waiting. Awwww. 6 months ago you stopped arguing this matter, stumped as you were and now, eureka, you've found it, the F-14 never flew in Vietnam. Wrong, It did for over 5 months. Please tell LRS.

I'd be curious for you to prove a dozen times to me that the F14s never flew in vietnam. From the late USS Enterprise they flew, Rogue and LRS.

What's global warming doing in all this? Changing the subject again I see. Sigh.

Oh, hear about the Orka whales caught under ice in Hudson Bay? They were late exiting the bay due north and then turning south because they thought winter had not come yet, as the waters were still not frozen two months after they should've been. We are expecting 40F here tomorrow, fully 25 degrees warmer than normal. Does that confirm there is global warming? No, Rogue, it does not, it's LOCAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr NMx 1,100,983
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info