BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,321 - 120,340 of 174,964 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless, of course, you choose to join the insurrection - in that case I'm sure that the "magnificent seven" (Rouge, RomperStomper, DufusDale, Tacky, CmmieHag, Saggy Sow and Fwank) would welcome you with open "arms"
Sounds like the onset of a tantrum! LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think our military would attack "we the people"? I don't but I do think they would turn on D.C. and the dolts in office. It's the perfect way to start anew! HaHaHa
If you birther birfoon gun nuts swarm the streets armed to the teeth, I would hope they would. And we'd be glad to give a hand with our muskets and swords and cavalry.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you birther birfoon gun nuts swarm the streets armed to the teeth, I would hope they would. And we'd be glad to give a hand with our muskets and swords and cavalry.
Congrats jacqfish! You finally said something funny!!!! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, tell me about the F-14s in Vietnam. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Now, I had heard that they were using the U2 as their air to air combat planes! HaHaHaHa
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to hear about the F-14s in Vietnam!
End of the war I said.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, it is hard to carry on an intellectual discussion with Jacques on anything military as he is totally ignorant and a total bigot.
While talking about the World Trade Center attack on 9/11 he starts talking about aircraft carriers as if they had anything to do with it or could have possibly prevented it.
Why he, and all of you other Libtards, have no idea what an ADIZ is or how it operates. Even if he looks it up on the net he will never understand what it is or how it operates. I have been dealing with ADIZ's for over 40 years now.
Air Defense Identification Zone (North America)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Defense_Iden... (North_America)
But I will try and help him out even though I know he will not understand. And ADIZ just identifies aircraft ENTERING the U.S. from the outside. If you start on the INSIDE, like Boston Logan airport, we assume you are friendly!!!
Prior to 9/11 we had no procedure to engage a hostile aircraft inside the U.S. But if the president decided he needed to shoot down an airliner, and I don't think Obama would ever do that, Jacques will scream that they shot down a civilian airliner.
Obama will probably freeze and go back to bed just like he did during the night of 9/11/12!
Told you not to talk about subjects you know little of. Do you know anything at all about NORAD? No? I do. Did you know NORAD is a joint US-Cdn operation?'nuff said.

I said your huge military budget and aircraft carriers etc could not have deterred 9/11. Are you telling me they could? I said all these gadgets are no match for terrorist actions, as has been proven time and time again. They're not. The CIA has always been well funded, and it has so many operatives on the ground, but has a hard time, it would seem, digesting so much information. I don't usually go on and on the way you do, but I did serve 6.5 years at NATO Brussels and SHAPE. That's almost as long or longer than you were in the military. It pains me to read what you have to say about a man like Powell. Anyhow, don't bother pursuing this, that is all I'll tell you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
like shove it up your ass!
<quoted text>
Getting a little paranoid, are we? That is not me regardless of what your twisted mind thinks.
I'll take your word for it, and therefore will apologize.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to hear about the F-14s in Vietnam!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
End of the war I said.
It is sad that Jacques will continue to believe that F-14's flew in the Vietnam War even though I have proved a half-dozen times now that they did not. I do not know why Libtards can never accept the truth on any subject. He is the true BIGOT. Unless George Soros says otherwise, he will not change his mind.
We entered a global warming trend in the late 1950's during Solar Cycle #19 but in 1977 the Libtards were saying we were on the verg of another Little Ice Age. The fololwing year the King Libtards said we were in Global Warming and in lock step the lemmings changed direction.
Now, we have been ins a global Cooling trend since 1998 yet they still believe we are not only in Global Warming, they are insisting it is man-made and we can stop it!
Knowing that it took the Libtards twenty years to agree with us about the global warming of the last half of the 20th Century, it will take them until about 2020 to realize we are in fact in Global COOLING.
It is really sad that by smoking marijuana in college did this amount of damage to their brains!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, Tell use again about the F-14's in the Vietnam War? I love you fairy tails.<quoted text>
I shot you down three times already on this subject and you will never admit you were wrong. But if you think you are right, prove it!!! But you can't!!! Idiot!!!
Ah, the other side armament is irrelevant. I fight dirty. I want the biggest and baddest weapons and I want few of my people to die!!!
Using you logic, we civilians should have fully automatic weapons because the bad guys have them. You see, your logic does not work the other way around.
Oh, if you want to live in peace, do not mess with the U.S. It is not the U.S. that flew civilian airliners into Arabian buildings!!!
Shot me down three times? Let's remember you on the couch and the psy and his pad. Please indicate where you shot me down three times. I gave you a long list of U.S. armaments and asked that you compare them with Viet armaments. Still waiting.

Who's messing with the US? Not us. Is that a threat? Will LSR think you're speaking for your government as he thinks he is haha ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I subscribe to some lefty sites to include Color of Change. I believe in "Know thy Enemy" so I am surprised that they are turning against Oprah's airing of All My Babies' Mamas. Why? Well, I think they see it as an embarrassing.
Normally they would love this sort of stuff by they see real change on the horizon as the Religious Right is getting really pissed off.
Oh, until the middle of 2008 I went by Road Scholar but changed to to Rogue Scholar because of Sarah Palin!!!

"All My Babies' Mamas"
Rashad Robinson, ColorOfCha&#8203; nge.org (info@colorofchange.org)
To: Road Scholar

Dear Road,

Atlanta-based rapper Shawty Lo has 11 children by ten women, a girlfriend the same age as his oldest daughters, and if Oxygen Media executives have their way a provocative new reality show that they hope women of color will flock to this spring.

According to Oxygen's parent company NBC Universal, the show tentatively titled All My Babies' Mamas will chronicle Shawty Lo's attempts to "split his affection multiple ways while trying to create order" in navigating the "dysfunction" of his "drama-filled," "unique 'modern' family."1

Leaked online footage from the pilot showing Shawty Lo struggling to name his children and one mother rebranding each woman with nicknames like "Fighter Baby Mama," "Shady Baby Mama," "Baby Mama from Hell" and "Wanna-Be-Bougie Baby Mama" drew immediate criticism from Black people across the country.2 Despite the backlash, network executives remain intent on moving forward with the reality project.

Join us in calling on Oxygen Media and its advertisers to put an end to this dehumanizing reality show. Media corporations have built a profit model around pushing increasingly inflammatory images of Black folks, our families and communities.3 By taking action today, you can help us prevent All My Babies' Mamas from gaining traction before it even airs and send a powerful message to the broader entertainment industry that we deserve better.

Check out a clip of the show for yourself, and then sign the petition if you agree it's time for a change.
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like the onset of a tantrum! LMAO!!!
CommieHag promised us an insurrection. You want to belittle her movement and call it s tantrum? I won't argue with you
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot me down three times? Let's remember you on the couch and the psy and his pad. Please indicate where you shot me down three times. I gave you a long list of U.S. armaments and asked that you compare them with Viet armaments. Still waiting.
Who's messing with the US? Not us. Is that a threat? Will LSR think you're speaking for your government as he thinks he is haha ?
And who are you speaking for jacqfish? And why? Really, all you're looking for is an argument. You're pointless!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to change the subject, hey!!! Typical Libtard response. Losing on the issue, change the subject.
I don't care if they are using spears. If they are trying to hurt Amercians, I will KILL THEM!!!
Oh, if I thought someone was about harm the president of MY country, I would do what ever it takes to stop him. Just because I disagree with Obama on most issue, does not mean I want to see him dead!
Would you do the same if our president was a Republican?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
CommieHag promised us an insurrection. You want to belittle her movement and call it s tantrum? I won't argue with you
I knew you were slow but not this slow! Just so your lil brain might be able to understand the post was directed at you. No one else. Are your lil fists clinched tightly? LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

What have we done, have we outsorced our government to aliens?
Could someone explain how Ted Cruz became a US Senator, we have been bitching about Obama for the past four years, now we have an alien Senator.

No person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the age of thirty years, and been nine years a citizen of the United States and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant of that state for which he shall be chosen.

You can't have it both ways, people!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

outsourced

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I was in Vietnam only a few weeks and I heard over 243.00, about a "heavy artillery" strike. I was just getting use to artillery info over 40.50 so I asked my pilot especially because they did not say were they were shooting from. He pointed up and said "B-52's"!
Month later I was a Pilot in Command with my own Huey and crew and again I heard on 243.00 about a heavy artillery strike. I plotted the coordinates and then flew until I was about five miles south of the area at about 2,000 feet.
And then I saw it and it was utterly awesome. Each B-52 can carry 108 750 pound bombs and if you have a flight of 9 b-52's , well, that is 972 bombs all going off in about twenty seconds. It sounds like a long roll of thunder!
After it was over I flew low over the area and I watch a few "little people" staggering around among the bomb craters. I guess they did not hear the whop, whop from my rotor blades!!!
And Jacques thinks we should give our enemies b-52's so we would all be equal. Hell, I don't ever want to be equal. Maybe they will think twice before they shoot at an American!
Oh, the little people had a tunnel system under the hills near Cu Chi. I don't know how many be buried alive but it sucks to be an enemy of America!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh, contrary to this video, we did not use gas. And if you tunnel was just a few meters below the surface, it would collapse.
They used delay fuses on the bombs and the bombs would hit at supersonic speed and bury themselves ten-twenty feet down before they blew up and any tunnel within 50 would cave in!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh, the M-41 was a LIGHT tank and had thin Armour so it was relatively easily defeated. We stopped using the M-41 in the late 1950's
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were slow but not this slow! Just so your lil brain might be able to understand the post was directed at you. No one else. Are your lil fists clinched tightly? LMAO!
What's wrong RomperStomper? Don't picture yourself as a gunfighter? Maybe since I included Rouge the "Dirty Dozen" would have been more appropriate - but finding five more Birfoons would be a challenge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,082,382
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,408
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 39 min skwirts 3,835
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 6 hr Sublime1 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••