BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,301 - 120,320 of 175,270 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A year BEFORE the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor the British attacked the Italian fleet at Taranto and sank three Italian battleships and FDR did nothing.
That is right, FDR surrounded himself with Libtard generals and they all had their heads in the sand.
FDR hated Gen McArthur and relegated him to petty jobs and drove him out of the Army. But when war actually came, FDR saw the light.
Yes, I hold FDR responsible for the deaths of at least a quarter million of our men and women in uniform just like I hold LBJ responsible for the failure of the Vietnam War.
You Libtards are a bunch of Idiots!
Battle of Taranto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tarant...
Please, Rogue, don't touch history. Please.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool.The US defence budget surpasses the defence budgets of China, Russia and Europe combined. Why? What for?
Don't worry about it jacqfish. It's not your business.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, Tell use again about the F-14's in the Vietnam War? I love you fairy tails.
You lost that argument, why do you return to it? I'm still waiting for that list btw. The list of North vietnam and vietcong tanks, planses, ships, aircraft carriers, helicopters, heavy bombers, infrared weaponry, satellite spies, etc. Waiting.

F-14? Saw action towards the end of the war. Add the phantom to the further advantage of US armaments, I forgot it. OK, let's have the list of the other side's armaments.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer as soon as you tell us what race you are. Chickenchit! Omama isn't allowed on my TV. Sorry. Silent Running
I never mentioned my race or your race here on Topix. So I don't have to answer. On the other hand, you wrote "Can you hear us coming" very often, a lot. If you wrote it, don't you think you owe an explanation? I don't know, I back what I write. Why don't you?

Race : You still believe American is a race?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to hear about the F-14s in Vietnam!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
like shove it up your ass!
Coward Rogue, too chicken to use his own moniker. Or did they ban you again?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Houston we have no problem duct tape fixed Apollo 13 oxygen problem safely returned from moon orbit. Safer world 2013 GF008
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere near that brilliant! Are you little virgin ears too tender for this forum? You can always leave. Really!
I said "brilliant", not tender. Geez.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it jacqfish. It's not your business.
Well, your bosom buddy Rogue implied it was my business, told me top be thankful for the nuclear umbrella. Well, it is my business and yes, you can put it where the sun don't shine.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Ya know, it is hard to carry on an intellectual discussion with Jacques on anything military as he is totally ignorant and a total bigot.
While talking about the World Trade Center attack on 9/11 he starts talking about aircraft carriers as if they had anything to do with it or could have possibly prevented it.
Why he, and all of you other Libtards, have no idea what an ADIZ is or how it operates. Even if he looks it up on the net he will never understand what it is or how it operates. I have been dealing with ADIZ's for over 40 years now.
Air Defense Identification Zone (North America)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Defense_Iden... (North_America)
But I will try and help him out even though I know he will not understand. And ADIZ just identifies aircraft ENTERING the U.S. from the outside. If you start on the INSIDE, like Boston Logan airport, we assume you are friendly!!!
Prior to 9/11 we had no procedure to engage a hostile aircraft inside the U.S. But if the president decided he needed to shoot down an airliner, and I don't think Obama would ever do that, Jacques will scream that they shot down a civilian airliner.
Obama will probably freeze and go back to bed just like he did during the night of 9/11/12!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
like shove it up your ass!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward Rogue, too chicken to use his own moniker. Or did they ban you again?
Getting a little paranoid, are we? That is not me regardless of what your twisted mind thinks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you can not handle history. Sad, very sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, Tell use again about the F-14's in the Vietnam War? I love you fairy tails.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost that argument, why do you return to it? I'm still waiting for that list btw. The list of North vietnam and vietcong tanks, planses, ships, aircraft carriers, helicopters, heavy bombers, infrared weaponry, satellite spies, etc. Waiting.
F-14? Saw action towards the end of the war. Add the phantom to the further advantage of US armaments, I forgot it. OK, let's have the list of the other side's armaments.
I shot you down three times already on this subject and you will never admit you were wrong. But if you think you are right, prove it!!! But you can't!!! Idiot!!!
Ah, the other side armament is irrelevant. I fight dirty. I want the biggest and baddest weapons and I want few of my people to die!!!
Using you logic, we civilians should have fully automatic weapons because the bad guys have them. You see, your logic does not work the other way around.
Oh, if you want to live in peace, do not mess with the U.S. It is not the U.S. that flew civilian airliners into Arabian buildings!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I never mentioned my race or your race here on Topix. So I don't have to answer. On the other hand, you wrote "Can you hear us coming" very often, a lot. If you wrote it, don't you think you owe an explanation? I don't know, I back what I write. Why don't you?
Race : You still believe American is a race?
Sorry, you first. Are you that ashamed of who/what you are? Lord have mercy, you are one dumb individual. You actually think that by putting words in the mouths of others makes you look smart? Just the opposite DA. You think twisting the words of others also makes you look superior (in some unknown way). It makes you look like an idiot. Really. Tactics like that only show your true colors and yours reek like hell. Sort of like rotting, decaying flesh! Whether you realize it or not, you're not a stable person jacqfish. As I've said before, seek professional help b/c you need it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

This is for Jacques, The F-14 was not operational until 1974. We had withdrawn from Vietnam in 1973. Please note that 1974 comes AFTER 1973!!!
We were forbidden by an Act of Congress to assist the S. Vietnamese in any form and at no time did ANY U.S. combat plane enter Vietnamese airspace.
Now Jacques, how many times have I got to to prove to you that you are f-ing wrong again?
But since you have the attention span of a gofer and you bigoted mind will not allow you to accept the truth, next week you will repeat your lies and distortions.

Grumman F-14 Tomcat

The F-14 first flew in December 1970 and made its first deployment in 1974 with the U.S. Navy aboard USS Enterprise (CVN-65), replacing the McDonnell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumman_F-14_Tom...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh Jacques, it is FACT that the Democrat controlled Congress defunded our support of S. Vietnam effective June 30, 1974. By the Spring of 1975 S. Vietnam was out of fuel, ammo, etc. while the N. Vietnamese were fully funded by the ChiComs and Soviets.
It is YOU Democrats who lost the Vietnam War and condemned a half million S. Vietnamese to be murdered!!! The blood is on YOUR hands you pathetic loosers!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Brother said brother afraid to fly not me. PAN AM Charter Ticket and baggage check Issued by Pan American World Airways Contract ticket number F11026/74/c/320 Berlin New York FLT 685/067 MAC CAT A 19 Sept Sept 19196 P.A.A.70 Airport Berlin General's arrival flight. GF008 Safer World 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your bosom buddy Rogue implied it was my business, told me top be thankful for the nuclear umbrella. Well, it is my business and yes, you can put it where the sun don't shine.
Sorry jacqfish. The U.S. will look after U.S. affairs, not you! You are not needed.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

jacqfish, are you sure those weren't F/A 18s in Vietnam? LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry jacqfish. The U.S. will look after U.S. affairs, not you! You are not needed.
Unless, of course, you choose to join the insurrection - in that case I'm sure that the "magnificent seven" (Rouge, RomperStomper, DufusDale, Tacky, CmmieHag, Saggy Sow and Fwank) would welcome you with open "arms"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min THE DEVIL 1,085,044
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,468
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 46 min bosshog 3,854
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min truthrconsequences 49,034
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 6,594
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 1,882
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,705
Ask Amy 8-1-14 8 hr Shari23 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••