BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136514 Jan 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques thinks is is not a religious bigot by he will repeatedly bring up pedophilia in the Catholic Church. Jacques, there are over 300,000 Catholic priests in the U.S. and the vast majority are good people.
Yes, there are a few bad apples and there have been some in the hierarchy who have tried to cover up the issue but just look at Penn State. Penn State is corrupt on this issue to the very top.
Does this mean every college or university has a pedophilia problem? NO!!! But you will point your finger at the Catholic Church while turning a blind eye to Penn State.
Oh, I have posted this a dozen times in the past tow years. This is a letter to the editor of USA Today I wrote over five years ago and I still feel this way.
<quoted text>
Yes, I still feel the Catholic Church needs to do more on this issue. When will Penn State come clean?!?
Er,I've mentioned pedophilia in the church to buttress some kind of argument. ONCE. I dare you to show me where I've mentioned church and pedophilia more than once. You seem to think it's ok, I don't, whether it's in the presbitary or college sports locker room or between Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Moslems, any religion, atheists, men, women etc.

To replyto a previous post of yours, and for your info, as you don't like reading, so full of your empty self are you, I will repeat : If I were Palestinian, I would act exactly the same way they are acting; if I were Israeli, I would act exactly the same way they are acting. I want a country for each, the US, Russia and Europe sending armed troops as a buffer. As to the Moslem religion, it is to me the height of the ridicule, is violent, misogynistic and Mahomed was probably a pedophile. Satisfied? This is at least the 5th time I write this for your benefit but being bigotted, you either don't read it or probably don't want to acknowledge it. Moreover, you have no idea whether I am or not an atheist, as you accuse me of such every time I quote the bible with no added comments. The truth seems to freak you out. If you read the so-called holy books (you're afraid to), you'd see that they are all filled with violence, rape, killing, misogyny, and acceptance of slavery which, incidentally, was abolished by atheists. The Catholic Church, finally spoke against slavery in 1995! Read this,from Widipedia : In spite of a stronger condemnation of unjust types of slavery by Pope Gregory XVI in his bull In Supremo Apostolatus issued in 1839, some American bishops continued to support slave-holding interests until the abolition of slavery.[10] In 1866 The Holy Office of Pope Pius IX affirmed that, subject to conditions, it was not against divine law for a slave to be sold, bought or exchanged.[11] In 1995 Pope John Paul II repeated the condemnation of "infamies", including slavery, issued by the Second Vatican Council: "Thirty years later, taking up the words of the Council and with the same forcefulness I repeat that condemnation in the name of the whole Church, certain that I am interpreting the genuine sentiment of every upright conscience..[12] Does the foregoing make me racist for having said something that is true and documented?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136515 Jan 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your birther ilk have shown YOUR race card on a regular basis here, you first, Rogue, with every personal spin/anecdote you foist on all of us , telling us how you helped this woman, oh, who happens to be black, how you befriended this young man, oh, who is black btw, how you love to write that blacks, like liberals, are more apt to crime, how these black Africans are so backwards and so forth and so on. Cripes, you've even unbelievably written that African chiefs were mostly responsible for slaves being put on boats to North America, and don't deny it.
Your so-called Americn Lady, what a misnomer, is an easy prey for Pravda and Russian thugs, and a total slave to gun philosophy. But as guns go, you are quite the specimen and world champion. Whenever I read your stories and theories on guns, I can picture you on the verge of orgasm when you mention a certain gun model, and the apex of your pleasure when you hold and fondle it.
Your anti-black comments were there for all to see in the Martin case. How he beat up Zimmerman (is that his name?), a blow-by-blow description like you were present. HOw Zimmerman did NOT lie at his bail hearing even though everyone including his lawyer knows he did. Oh, Zimmerman's white, and oh, Zimmerman had a gun, he MUST be innocent.
And, Rogue, find me ANY demeaning word about any race or nationality written by me or any so-called libtard (rogue, tm reg'd) at ANY time. As to you, you still demean and humiliate special needs human beings. That is beyond racist.
Quit your fricking bellyaching! You're more racist than most on this forum. SHUT UP!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136517 Jan 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have wet dreams about bashing people, don't ya jacqfish? Fact is, you're a two-faced POS! Simple as that.
January 20, and dixit Rogue, at 12:00, not 10:00. Look, listen as Chief Justice Roberts intones "Congratualations, MR. PRESIDENT".

Oh, you never reply, so here goes again. Why are you no longer mouthing "Can you hear us coming?". Why did you sing it all the time up to November 6 and now, no more?

I don't enjoy bashing you, as I don't like bashing animals.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136519 Jan 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You unbelievably wrote : "Sleep tight to night knowing you are protected by America's nuclear umbrella!" That statement is proof supreme that you are insane. You know where you can put your nuclear umbrella? How 'bout where the sun don't shine?-
jacqfish, it's already been determined that YOU are the lunatic. Remember?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136518 Jan 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you kindly tell your audience how increased defence spending and therefore increased armaments would have prevented 9/11? Your answer should be interesting.
Also, tell us how F-35s, stealth bombers, ICBMs, aircraft carriers, nuclear bombs, will deter another 9/11, another barracks bombing, embassy assaults as in Iran, East Africa and Benghazi, improvised land mines, suicide bombers and, eventually, a nuclear device in a container or civilian airliner. You need to wake up. Had you been in charge in the 15th century, at the dawn of cannons and guns, you would've stuck to bows and arrows and catapults. The world is changing, Rogue, but you're not keeping up.
The attack on 9/11 was facilitated by YOU Libtards who castrated our CIA and FBI!!! The reason why our enemies chose that form of attack was because of our military.
You do know that prior to 9/11, most fighter planes flying around the U.S. were not armed but today, THEY ARE!!! An unloaded gun is like a car without any gas in its tank.
Tell us, why do our police keep their guns loaded? Why do't we just give them only one bullet, which they must keep in their pocket, until the police-chief says they can load it?
And what makes you think I would not have gone ahead and developed weapons in the 15th Century? You probably with have made lutes.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136520 Jan 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another brilliant post! cherub
As brilliant as "dumbazzbastard, gender-equal dumbazzbitch,(equal-opportunit y profanity) buttflap, and tearing your heart through your azz?"

Location hidden

#136521 Jan 11, 2013
Oh, do you know what would have prevented Benghazi? About a platoon of U.S. Marines on that compound!!! You see, not only did Obama not reinforce our embassy amidst credible treats, but he REDUCED the security force there.
Obama was derelict in his duties and is responsible for negligent homicide!!! He should be impeached.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136522 Jan 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
After WWI, Germany started to print money which caused run-a-way inflaction and the down fall of the government that lead the way for Hitler to take power.
In the late 1970's Jimmy "The White Peanut Farmer" Carter printed a half-trillion dollar$ and that lead to a peak inflation rate of 14% but you Idiotards were to stupid to understand that.
Now Barrack "The Black Peanut Man" Obama has printed $1.5 Trillion in QE1 and GE2 and is still printing money in QE3 and it WILL lead to run-a-way inflation as we come out of this recessionary period and you are tooooo stupid to know it!!!
Sad, very sad!
Please, Rogue, don't touch history. Please.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#136523 Jan 11, 2013
BIRTHERS, Lol!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136524 Jan 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It does say "belonging to a militia", which you conveniently ignore. Are you a member of a militia, Rogue? Are the 88 out of 100 Americans who own guns members of militias? Yes? That would make a 280 million-person militia. Why the hell are you maintaining armed forces at such expense when it's already all there? Because NONE of you gun nuts belongs to a militia. You are pre-puberty kids, children, still longing to play war games. The first insurrection you idiots foment, you're gonna be wiped off the map in one day flat by real gun-holders, that real military led by a C in C. Rest easy, though, it'll never happen.
Do you think our military would attack "we the people"? I don't but I do think they would turn on D.C. and the dolts in office. It's the perfect way to start anew! HaHaHa
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136526 Jan 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you know the Russians and Chinese are INCREASING their military at the same time we are down sizing ours? Didn't we do that in the 1930's under FDR? And that is what caused WWII.
If you want to prevent war, you must be prepared for war. No one attack anyone who is more powerful than they are!!! That is fact, not fiction.
New Russian nuclear submarine enters service
By By VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV | Associated Press
MOSCOW (AP) The Russian navy on Thursday hoisted its flag on a new nuclear powered submarine intended to form a key part of the country's future nuclear deterrent. It is part of an ambitious weapons modernization effort that comes as the military is preparing for a naval exercise off Syria's shores.
Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said the war games in the Mediterranean will be the biggest such exercise since Soviet times and involve ships from all four Russian fleets. The maneuvers have been seen as a demonstration of Russian naval power and a show of support for an old ally, whom Moscow has shielded from international sanctions.
Shoigu made the statement after commissioning the new Yury Dolgoruky nuclear submarine, which carries 16 Bulava intercontinental ballistic missiles. It is the first of a new series of Borei-class submarines that will replace older Soviet-built ships. Another submarine of the same type is currently undergoing sea trials and two others are now under construction.
http://news.yahoo.com/russian-nuclear-submari...
What a fool.The US defence budget surpasses the defence budgets of China, Russia and Europe combined. Why? What for?

Location hidden

#136527 Jan 11, 2013
A year BEFORE the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor the British attacked the Italian fleet at Taranto and sank three Italian battleships and FDR did nothing.
That is right, FDR surrounded himself with Libtard generals and they all had their heads in the sand.
FDR hated Gen McArthur and relegated him to petty jobs and drove him out of the Army. But when war actually came, FDR saw the light.
Yes, I hold FDR responsible for the deaths of at least a quarter million of our men and women in uniform just like I hold LBJ responsible for the failure of the Vietnam War.
You Libtards are a bunch of Idiots!

Battle of Taranto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tarant...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136528 Jan 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is am email I sent to Fox and Friends. They have Geraldo Rivera on and they were talking about gun murder rates. Geraldo is a flaming Liberal and Allyson is Middle-of-the-roader but neither of them "get it". Liberals never do ... aboiut anything.
<quoted text>
And you Libtards will never get anything right because you can think from the left sides of your brains. A CLASSIC Liberal is a true intellectual in that he can see all sides of any issue and come to a rational conclusion. And none of you Libtards are Classical Liberals.
<quoted text>
I am totally nuts? Look in the mirror. And just remember, you are protected by America's nuclear umbrella.
i told you a while ago what to do with your umbrella.

Location hidden

#136529 Jan 11, 2013
Hey Jacques, Tell use again about the F-14's in the Vietnam War? I love you fairy tails.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136530 Jan 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
January 20, and dixit Rogue, at 12:00, not 10:00. Look, listen as Chief Justice Roberts intones "Congratualations, MR. PRESIDENT".
Oh, you never reply, so here goes again. Why are you no longer mouthing "Can you hear us coming?". Why did you sing it all the time up to November 6 and now, no more?
I don't enjoy bashing you, as I don't like bashing animals.
I'll answer as soon as you tell us what race you are. Chickenchit! Omama isn't allowed on my TV. Sorry. Silent Running
KKK

Fort Myers, FL

#136531 Jan 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
i told you a while ago what to do with your umbrella.
like shove it up your ass!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136532 Jan 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit your fricking bellyaching! You're more racist than most on this forum. SHUT UP!
Show me one instance of my racism. Not two or three or even 10, ONE instance.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136533 Jan 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As brilliant as "dumbazzbastard, gender-equal dumbazzbitch,(equal-opportunit y profanity) buttflap, and tearing your heart through your azz?"
Nowhere near that brilliant! Are you little virgin ears too tender for this forum? You can always leave. Really!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136534 Jan 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A year BEFORE the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor the British attacked the Italian fleet at Taranto and sank three Italian battleships and FDR did nothing.
That is right, FDR surrounded himself with Libtard generals and they all had their heads in the sand.
FDR hated Gen McArthur and relegated him to petty jobs and drove him out of the Army. But when war actually came, FDR saw the light.
Yes, I hold FDR responsible for the deaths of at least a quarter million of our men and women in uniform just like I hold LBJ responsible for the failure of the Vietnam War.
You Libtards are a bunch of Idiots!
Battle of Taranto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tarant...
Please, Rogue, don't touch history. Please.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136535 Jan 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool.The US defence budget surpasses the defence budgets of China, Russia and Europe combined. Why? What for?
Don't worry about it jacqfish. It's not your business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Teaman 1,114,878
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min Grau 68,550
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 69,479
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min HoneyBear1 98,342
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min HOLME 50,018
Amy - 9-29-2014 46 min Mister Tonka 27
Abby 9-30 57 min Kuuipo 7

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]