BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,261 - 120,280 of 175,270 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Learn to Read

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>No, like the LAWFUL insurrection of Athens, TN in 1946 in which the People violently over threw the corrupt DEMOCRAT government!!! And that is what really scares you Libtards as you are corrupt and you are afraid that We the People will mount an armed revolt!!!

The Battle of Athens, Tennessee

On August 1-2, 1946, some Americans, brutalized by their county government, used armed force as a last resort to overturn it. These Americans wanted honest open elections. For years they had asked for state or federal election monitors to prevent vote fraud (forged ballots, secret ballot counts and intimidation by armed sheriff's deputies) by the local political boss. They got no help.
These Americans' absolute refusal to knuckle under had been hardened by service in World War II. Having fought to free other countries from murderous regimes, they rejected vicious abuse by their county government.
These Americans had a choice. Their state's Constitution -- Article 1, Section 26 -- recorded their right to keep and bear arms for the common defense. Few "gun control" laws had been enacted.
These Americans were residents of McMinn County, which is located between Chattanooga and Knoxville in Eastern Tennessee. The two main towns were Athens and Etowah. McMinn County residents had long been independent political thinkers. For a long time they also had: accepted bribe-taking by politicians and/or the sheriff to overlook illicit whiskey-making and gambling; financed the sheriff's department from fines-usually for speeding or public drunkenness which promoted false arrests; and put up with voting fraud by both Democrats and Republicans.
The wealthy Cantrell family, of Etowah, backed Franklin Delano Roosevelt in the 1932 election, hoping New Deal programs would revive the local economy and help Democrats to replace Republicans in the county government. So it proved.
Paul Cantrell was elected sheriff in the 1936,1938 and 1940 elections, but by slim margins. The sheriff was the key county official. Cantrell was elected to the state senate in 1942 and 1944; his chief deputy, Pat Mansfield, was elected sheriff. In 1946 Paul Cantrell again sought the sheriff's office.
At the end of 1945, some 3,000 battle-hardened veterans returned to McMinn County; the GIs held Cantrell politically responsible for Mansfield's doings. Early in 1946, some newly returned ex-GIs decided to challenge Cantrell politically by offering an all-ex-GI, non-partisan ticket. They promised a fraud-free election, stating in ads and speeches that there would be an honest ballot count and reform of county government.
At a rally, a GI speaker said, "The principles that we fought for in this past war do not exist in McMinn County. We fought for democracy because we believe in democracy but not the form we live under in this county" (Daily Post-Athenian, 17 June 1946, p.1 ). At the end of July 1946, 159 McMinn County GIs petitioned the FBI to send election monitors. There was no response. The Department of Justice had not responded to McMinn County residents' complaints of election fraud in 1940, 1942 and 1944.
Blather on moron. I'd call you a paper tiger but you're really more of a VGA slug
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on moron. I'd call you a paper tiger but you're really more of a VGA slug
Another brilliant post! cherub
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is am email I sent to Fox and Friends. They have Geraldo Rivera on and they were talking about gun murder rates. Geraldo is a flaming Liberal and Allyson is Middle-of-the-roader but neither of them "get it". Liberals never do ... aboiut anything.
<quoted text>
And you Libtards will never get anything right because you can think from the left sides of your brains. A CLASSIC Liberal is a true intellectual in that he can see all sides of any issue and come to a rational conclusion. And none of you Libtards are Classical Liberals.
This is a repeat, but well worth it :

It's from Far Side. Patient is lying on couch and rambling incoherently. Psychiatrist is facing him, we see him from the side and back, he of course looks like the typical psy nerd, and he's holding a big note pad on which has scribbled "TOTALLY NUTS". Thank you, Rogue, for making it come real.
Learn to Read

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Another brilliant post! cherub
Pay attention and you might learn something
Learn to Read

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Another brilliant post! cherub
By the way DufusDisciple, how are your efforts at removing that alien Governor of yours coming? Gotten any replies to those petitions you've been flooding the State Capital with?

What's that you say? Your bigoted fable only applies to "DIMs" and you're really just another blowhard hypocrite? Imagine my shock at learning this.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention and you might learn something
Leave, you might help this forum!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is obvious that you Libtards do not understand NATIONAL DEFENCE. People attack people because they are weak. They do not attack people who are strong. Why do you think Japan attacked Pearl Harbor? They knew we were weak!!! Thank you FDR and the Libtards!
And when Bill Clinton undermined our National Defence, they attacked our World Trade Center. I know, I know, Bush was president in 2001 and Clinton was not. But we were still running off of Clinton's military budget.
Bill Clinton had undermined our National Defence (and CIA) which left us vulnerable. So, if the Iranians nuke New York City five years from now, it will be OBAMA's fault!!!
but you Libtards will never accept responsibility for anything!
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, followed by Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey, arrive for their news conference at the Pentagon, Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013. Panetta said he is asking his department to begin taking steps to freeze civilian hiring, delay some contract awards and curtail some maintenance to prepare for drastic budget cuts if Congress can't reach an agreement on a final spending plan.(AP Photo/ Evan Vucci)
WASHINGTON (Associated Press)-- The Pentagon will begin taking steps to freeze civilian hiring, delay some contract awards and curtail some maintenance to prepare for drastic budget cuts if Congress can't reach an agreement on a final spending plan, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Thursday.
Speaking to reporters, Panetta said that department officials must also develop detailed plans to implement unpaid furloughs for civilian personnel. The furloughs would kick in if the automatic cuts are triggered.
But Panetta said he has asked defense leaders to ensure that any initial moves they make now should be reversible if at all possible, and they must minimize harmful effects on military readiness.
>
> "The simple fact is that this fiscal uncertainty has become a serious threat to our national security," Panetta said during a Pentagon press conference. "We really have no choice but to prepare for the worst."
Would you kindly tell your audience how increased defence spending and therefore increased armaments would have prevented 9/11? Your answer should be interesting.

Also, tell us how F-35s, stealth bombers, ICBMs, aircraft carriers, nuclear bombs, will deter another 9/11, another barracks bombing, embassy assaults as in Iran, East Africa and Benghazi, improvised land mines, suicide bombers and, eventually, a nuclear device in a container or civilian airliner. You need to wake up. Had you been in charge in the 15th century, at the dawn of cannons and guns, you would've stuck to bows and arrows and catapults. The world is changing, Rogue, but you're not keeping up.
Learn to Read

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Leave, you might help this forum!
You can always find a new closet if the light is bothering you
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know you are in the Eastern Time Zone (same as Wash. DC), don't you? Do you even know about Time Zones? The Inauguration will start at NOON Eastern Time Zone and not one second earlier!!!
I brought this up to you yesterday and you have the attention span of a gofer.
http://www.mysteriesofcanada.com/Canada/time_...
And you wonder why I call you an Idiotard?!?
Oh, I don't bother with watching any inauguration. I did not watch Reagan's, Bush-41's or Bush-43's so why should I watch Obama's?
"starts, I believe, at 10:00" is what I wrote. I meant I thought they'll be on the air at that time. We'll see.

Gee, what are time zones? And , really, I'm in the same time zone as Washington? Thanks for that, I'll try to remember. Hmmm, for someone who won't watch it, you seem to know exactly at what time it's going on.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way DufusDisciple, how are your efforts at removing that alien Governor of yours coming? Gotten any replies to those petitions you've been flooding the State Capital with?
What's that you say? Your bigoted fable only applies to "DIMs" and you're really just another blowhard hypocrite? Imagine my shock at learning this.
I like Jindal. Very intelligent and he puts the people of this state first. Omama could learn a great deal from him. He wasted no time opting OUT of Omamacare which, by the way, is the worst bill ever written by any elected official. He has another proposal now which I'm interested in hearing more about. Sorry, but no petitions from me! LMAO at this panty waisted geek. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you throw out the RACE CARD!!! You can not intellectually discuss our concerns about the eligibility of Barrack Obama so you throw out the RACE CARD and that makes YOU the racist!!!
You and your birther ilk have shown YOUR race card on a regular basis here, you first, Rogue, with every personal spin/anecdote you foist on all of us , telling us how you helped this woman, oh, who happens to be black, how you befriended this young man, oh, who is black btw, how you love to write that blacks, like liberals, are more apt to crime, how these black Africans are so backwards and so forth and so on. Cripes, you've even unbelievably written that African chiefs were mostly responsible for slaves being put on boats to North America, and don't deny it.

Your so-called Americn Lady, what a misnomer, is an easy prey for Pravda and Russian thugs, and a total slave to gun philosophy. But as guns go, you are quite the specimen and world champion. Whenever I read your stories and theories on guns, I can picture you on the verge of orgasm when you mention a certain gun model, and the apex of your pleasure when you hold and fondle it.

Your anti-black comments were there for all to see in the Martin case. How he beat up Zimmerman (is that his name?), a blow-by-blow description like you were present. HOw Zimmerman did NOT lie at his bail hearing even though everyone including his lawyer knows he did. Oh, Zimmerman's white, and oh, Zimmerman had a gun, he MUST be innocent.

And, Rogue, find me ANY demeaning word about any race or nationality written by me or any so-called libtard (rogue, tm reg'd) at ANY time. As to you, you still demean and humiliate special needs human beings. That is beyond racist.
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I like Jindal. Very intelligent and he puts the people of this state first. Omama could learn a great deal from him. He wasted no time opting OUT of Omamacare which, by the way, is the worst bill ever written by any elected official. He has another proposal now which I'm interested in hearing more about. Sorry, but no petitions from me! LMAO at this panty waisted geek. LOL
I have always been a fan of Jindal - although he blew the Republican response - But then I never fantasized that someone born in this country was not a citizen just because their father was not a citizen.

However - your confirmation of your selective application if your fable errr "belief" comes as no surprise.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You are also an anti-Jew, anti-Christian and PRO-Muslim. You will totally ignore terrorism caused by Muslims and blame Jews and Christians for all the evil on this Earth.
At any given time there are about one hundred armed conflicts on this Earth and only two or three do not involve Muslims. A case in point is Northern Ireland where Catholics and Protestants frequently battle.
Muslims was againts Jews, Christians and other Muslims. Muslims will blow up each other's mosques, killing innocent women, children, elderly, etc. and you see no problem!!!
You seem think armed forces are terrorists and the Muslim terrorists are freedom fighters! You twisted your logic is.
Sleep tight to night knowing you are protected by America's nuclear umbrella!
You unbelievably wrote : "Sleep tight to night knowing you are protected by America's nuclear umbrella!" That statement is proof supreme that you are insane. You know where you can put your nuclear umbrella? How 'bout where the sun don't shine?-

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
The real reason that Japan attack us was the sacations we took aginest them for their actions in China.
Also Japan's advance into Malaya and the Dutch East Indies, where it sought access to natural resources such as oil and rubberies
Also Isoroku Yamamoto Japanese who was Marshal Admiral and the commander-in-chief of the Combined Fleet lived and stuided in the U.S he knew that Japan could never win a war aginest the U.S
he gave Japan a year before they would begin to win if Japan attcked the U.S
As usual you missed the F-ing point. It does not matter why they attacked us. It is they COULD attack us and get away with it (for a while) because they knew they could!!!
FDR gutted our military. If we were stronger and prepared, Japan never would have attacked us. Admr. Yamamoto knew this and told Tojo that he could guarantee only six months of victory but after that, he could not. In fact, the Battle of Midway was exactly six-months after the Attack on Pearl Harbor. That was the first major defeat for the Japanese and after that Japan would have no major victories and it was a war of attrition.
You see, Libtards NEVER understand History and those who ignore History are doomed to repeat it!!!
As usual, you are a clueless Idiotard and will never get it!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And that is why Obama and you Libtards are afraid of the Second Amendment and why want to deny We the People the arms that maybe necessary to over throw a corrupt government!!!
Tell me Jacques, where in our Second Amendment does it mention "hunting"? Where does it mention swords, knives, machine guns, etc.?
It says "arms" and an arm is a personal weapon. It is not a tank, battleship, artillery piece but in includes ANY weapon that can be used by ONE person and there is not place in the Second Amendment for any government to infringe on our rights to bear arms. NONE!!!
90% of all laws involving arms are UNconstitutional. Just because the court may not have ruled correctly, does not mean the courts are correct. And that is why we need to get rid of Libtard judges!
It does say "belonging to a militia", which you conveniently ignore. Are you a member of a militia, Rogue? Are the 88 out of 100 Americans who own guns members of militias? Yes? That would make a 280 million-person militia. Why the hell are you maintaining armed forces at such expense when it's already all there? Because NONE of you gun nuts belongs to a militia. You are pre-puberty kids, children, still longing to play war games. The first insurrection you idiots foment, you're gonna be wiped off the map in one day flat by real gun-holders, that real military led by a C in C. Rest easy, though, it'll never happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

After WWI, Germany started to print money which caused run-a-way inflaction and the down fall of the government that lead the way for Hitler to take power.
In the late 1970's Jimmy "The White Peanut Farmer" Carter printed a half-trillion dollar$ and that lead to a peak inflation rate of 14% but you Idiotards were to stupid to understand that.
Now Barrack "The Black Peanut Man" Obama has printed $1.5 Trillion in QE1 and GE2 and is still printing money in QE3 and it WILL lead to run-a-way inflation as we come out of this recessionary period and you are tooooo stupid to know it!!!
Sad, very sad!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Oh, when the inflation rate is higher than the growth in GDP, you have a net drop in GDP which means we are still in a recession regardless of what you FEEL!!!
You see, it is what you Libtards "FEEL" that makes you realize weather or knot something is real. Sad, very sad.
And that is why the average Liberal has three times as many sexual partners than Conservatives. You think with your sexual organs more than you do with your brains. In other words, you are nothing more than bitches in heat!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Yep, that is right. Liberals average three times as many sexual partners compared to Conservatives but Conservatives have better and more fulfilling sexual relationships.
You see, sex is what is between your ears and not your legs!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Did you know the Russians and Chinese are INCREASING their military at the same time we are down sizing ours? Didn't we do that in the 1930's under FDR? And that is what caused WWII.
If you want to prevent war, you must be prepared for war. No one attack anyone who is more powerful than they are!!! That is fact, not fiction.

New Russian nuclear submarine enters service
By By VLADIMIR ISACHENKOV | Associated Press

MOSCOW (AP) The Russian navy on Thursday hoisted its flag on a new nuclear powered submarine intended to form a key part of the country's future nuclear deterrent. It is part of an ambitious weapons modernization effort that comes as the military is preparing for a naval exercise off Syria's shores.
Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said the war games in the Mediterranean will be the biggest such exercise since Soviet times and involve ships from all four Russian fleets. The maneuvers have been seen as a demonstration of Russian naval power and a show of support for an old ally, whom Moscow has shielded from international sanctions.
Shoigu made the statement after commissioning the new Yury Dolgoruky nuclear submarine, which carries 16 Bulava intercontinental ballistic missiles. It is the first of a new series of Borei-class submarines that will replace older Soviet-built ships. Another submarine of the same type is currently undergoing sea trials and two others are now under construction.
http://news.yahoo.com/russian-nuclear-submari...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Just look up the definition of "parabellum" and you will not get the correct definition. Parabelleum means "before war" and it comes from Roman times.
The Romans said (Translated into English of course) "to prevent war, prepare for war" and two thousand years later it is still very appropriate.
There are two types of respect. One is because you admire someone and the other is that you FEAR them. I do not give a damn why other countries RESPECT us. We can be their best friends or their worst nightmares. You tread on us, we will hunt you down and kill you just like what happened to UBL! And our enemies know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min la tigre 1,085,024
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min obama 49,033
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,705
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 265
Ask Amy 8-1-14 5 hr Shari23 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••