BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136434 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Americane er hmm Pravda Lady bashes United Nations
What GOOD are they, EXCEPT a "money HOG" ...???

We don't have ENUF organizations for this CRAP!?!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136435 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
I guess if Omama bans guns we'll have a future of bombings to look forward to!
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/10/bombi...
Are there bombings in all the countries where assault rifles are banned? Would you please enlighten us on that subject, please?

Oh, bashing Obama, I see, and by the same token bashing countries where there are no assault weapon by inferring that gunless means bombs. Tsk tsk.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#136436 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Omama doesn't like dealing with Congress. He'd prefer to bypass it, as he's done before! New Hammer Time...LMAO!!!!! What toilet were you dropped in? LOL
I wouldn't like dealing with a bunch of racist azzholes either. They are mad b/c he won't invite them to those State Dinners. Bump the bytches.
What toilet drop?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136437 Jan 10, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodness you sure sound angry. I remember there used to be a poster we all referred to as Bonnie Blue.
She was angry like you.
That crazed lady pretended to be a man and told everybody she was a Vietnam Vet, calling herself ((US Patriot)).
Her dishonest ploy was working until on day, she was switching back and forth between her socks and she posted the wrong comment with the wrong sock.
It was the funniest and saddest thing at the same time that I have ever seen on Topix.
The shame must have been unbearable. She continued to lie by claiming that she shared an Ip address with the Vet sometimes, and all other kinds of fluff and flounder.
That's what you get when you lie I guess.
Anyway, she reminds me a lot of you. ;)
The Vet she was pretending to be was called, U.S Parrot...something like that.

American Lady said:
Goodness you sure sound angry, said californican
```

That's because "you" can't HEAR good!

Not angry @ all ...
FED UP is more like it!
Sick and tired of
BEING
"Sick & Tired" ...

Something HAS to "give" ...
Tension can be CUT with a knife in THIS Country!

People KILLING daily ...
IS "that" the kind of country "you" want to LIVE in ???

Maybe "you" Californian "dirt-bags" do NOT care, because "you're" used to iT ....

Well Middle America "isn't" ...
Especially in 'rural' areas.

TRY and TAKE our guns ...
You will GET 'first-hand' experience on it!

God, Guns & GUTS
is what MADE this Country!
-N-
We got PLENTY left!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136438 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1.I can use "inbred" or "trailer trash" in a kindergarten class. And calmly explain each. No problem. I don't do profanity. But tell me, could you use dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, butt flapper, tear your heart out through your azzhole" etc to such a class or even to an adult audience? You are indeed inbred trash. And get this straight, slug, I'm bashing you, not the U.S. And stating a fact, not an opinion.
2. I'm not insane like you, thinking I speak for my country, Canada. I speak for myself. YOU don't speak for the United States, heaven forbid. The USA would be the outacst of the world, no, of the universe, if you did.
Is that how you justify it? LMAO hypocrite
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136439 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A marble fascinates you! LMAO
An d0-193 leaves you breathless. You strut around like you've won. Watcha gonna say when you ose this one.

Oh, interesting that Pravda Lady would give us a Taitz rendition, advising us that not only Nixon was a crook, so were 30 of his ministers and high-ranking employees. Nice. Oh, Taitz bashed her country y saying that, according to your reasoning, no? Did I also bash it by repeating what Taitz said and Pravda Lady reported?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136440 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, eh boy. Ryan is NOT the United States of America. When I say he lost big, even his own state by a lanslide, I'm stating facts. When I criticize and mock his gun stand, I criticize and mock him, not the United States. You really don't get it, do you?
There are rouoghly 195 countries on this earth. Do you mean to tell me that each of the 195 countries is limited to never report on any other countries, good or bad? Never criticize other countries' leaders? Why do I even bother, you are so so clueless.
And you're still a foul mouth. Unless POS means Pile of sweets.
At least be honest with yourself jacqie. You're merely trying to justify your words. You're wearing two faces jacqie. Pathetic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136442 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
An d0-193 leaves you breathless. You strut around like you've won. Watcha gonna say when you ose this one.
Oh, interesting that Pravda Lady would give us a Taitz rendition, advising us that not only Nixon was a crook, so were 30 of his ministers and high-ranking employees. Nice. Oh, Taitz bashed her country y saying that, according to your reasoning, no? Did I also bash it by repeating what Taitz said and Pravda Lady reported?
Sorry jacqie, I don't keep up with Taitz' cases. Doesn't interest me because I think Omama has already been found to be ineligible. They just don't want another Civil War. But, let Omama push further on the guns and I'm afraid that's exactly what he will get. Everything we were warned about with Omama has/is coming to pass. Ruin the economy, divide the nation and take away rights. All happening now! And this is the guy you support! You'll be treated like the enemy you are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136443 Jan 10, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't like dealing with a bunch of racist azzholes either. They are mad b/c he won't invite them to those State Dinners. Bump the bytches.
What toilet drop?
LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136444 Jan 10, 2013
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136445 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry jacqie, I don't keep up with Taitz' cases. Doesn't interest me because I think Omama has already been found to be ineligible
Four morons slapping each other on the ass and declaring "that sort of white guy don't look right" is not "found to be ineligible".

But you cling to your little fantasies Romper. Your pathetic desperation is comical
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136446 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do "you" NOT see the "connection" to Pravda now???
Orly Taitz was Russian ...
It wouldn't get printed in US media about Sheriff Joe ...
Soooo Pravda did it for a home girl :)

A home girl that BETTERED herself by Coming to America and being SUCCESSFUL in BUSINESS ... ;0)

didn't have the opportunity there !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136448 Jan 10, 2013
She's "quite" successful in Court too!
She "made it" to the Supreme Court with a case :D

Where others have "failed" ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136449 Jan 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Four morons slapping each other on the ass and declaring "that sort of white guy don't look right" is not "found to be ineligible".
But you cling to your little fantasies Romper. Your pathetic desperation is comical
Your very existence is comical!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136450 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Nonsense. Not a single case got beyond Cert. Denied. "Get lost" is no distinction.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136451 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Your very existence is comical!
Wow. Probably your best effort.

Poor Birfoon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136452 Jan 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Says the birfoon who thinks sending an application or filing a paper means "made it".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136453 Jan 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Probably your best effort.
Poor Birfoon
Unfortunately, your looks are comical as well. Hey, at least you look the part! Ah hahaha
Lincoln

United States

#136454 Jan 10, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Says the birfoon who thinks sending an application or filing a paper means "made it".
Birthers divert Republican party efforts, waste time and money.

They may be encouraged :-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136455 Jan 10, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Says the birfoon who thinks sending an application or filing a paper means "made it".
IF she doesn't ...
You will see the BIGGEST "insurrection" "you" will EVER see !!!
IF not before !!!

Count on iT ...

imo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,153,179
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min PEllen 98,832
Deat Abby 12-16 12 min RACE 60
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 18 min Sublime1 21
Abby 12-18 18 min RACE 2
Amy 12-18 30 min RACE 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min TRD 68,877
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web