BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,161 - 120,180 of 176,808 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The shooter in CA was talked into putting the weapon down by an unarmed teacher.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I wonder if his knife held 30 blades?

South Florida man held in fatal stabbing of mother over TV show
Posted: January 10, 2013

By Matt Sedensky
Associated Press
WEST PALM BEACH A mentally ill Florida man who told investigators he was the devil has been charged with slitting his mother's throat with a steak knife because of an argument about a TV show, authorities said.
Alan Farajian, 23, is being held without bond in the Tuesday killing of Gloria Farajian, 62. It's not known whether he's obtained an attorney.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said the suspect called authorities to report his mother's death, saying he killed her because she had poisoned him. While at his Palm Beach Gardens home, Gloria Farajian and her son began arguing over a TV show, spurring him to attack her with a kitchen knife, according to a police affidavit.

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-01-10...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
The shooter in CA was talked into putting the weapon down by an unarmed teacher.
Yea, he had a shotgun with a 30 round magazine too!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if his knife held 30 blades?
South Florida man held in fatal stabbing of mother over TV show
Posted: January 10, 2013
By Matt Sedensky
Associated Press
WEST PALM BEACH A mentally ill Florida man who told investigators he was the devil has been charged with slitting his mother's throat with a steak knife because of an argument about a TV show, authorities said.
Alan Farajian, 23, is being held without bond in the Tuesday killing of Gloria Farajian, 62. It's not known whether he's obtained an attorney.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said the suspect called authorities to report his mother's death, saying he killed her because she had poisoned him. While at his Palm Beach Gardens home, Gloria Farajian and her son began arguing over a TV show, spurring him to attack her with a kitchen knife, according to a police affidavit.
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-01-10...
I assume that what you're trying to tell us is that if guns are regulated (no one ever menitoned banning them), then so should steak knives, right?

I have news for you, Rogue, and here is a comparison between steak knives and guns

STEAK KNIVES knives can cut meat. Why, they can even cut fruit, vegetables, the can open boxes, cut string, etc. They can also kill. Rarely, but yes, they can.

GUNS kill. Er, anything else they do? Hmmmm . no

CARS, BUSES AND TRUCKS transport human beings, transport merchandise, transport the sick, transport the police, transport the firefighters and yes, kill. Not on purpose, but they will kill.

GUNS kill. Er, anything else they do? Hmmmm. No.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The literary agent didn't write his book for him. The agent only wrote what Obama told her. Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. Supreme Court ruled that a person
"whose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States"
becomes, at the time of his birth, a citizen of the United States by virtue of the first clause of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution. Barack Obama's father was visiting the United States as a student,that is not "permanent domicile".
Frank, that's not what the agent said. She said it was her mistake.

Frank, insofar as Ark is concerned, you have shown you are totally incompetent. Nowhere in Ark did the court rule that either or both parents must be permanently domiciled in the United States. "[W]hose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States" refers to the specific facts of Ark's circumstances. However, the Court ruled that Ark's citizenship was due to his being born in the United States regardless of the circumstances of his parents. Indeed, the court cited several cases to emphasize the point. Nowhere did the Court suggest or hint that domicile of one or both parents was REQUIRED. The question of record was limited to Ark's particular circumstances. However, the Court's rationale which sets binding precedent went much further. You have no business reading case law Frank; it's way over your head.

Capisce?
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry loser, he didn't lie. The literary agent admitted her error.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is another example of why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review all call birthers crazy.
Frank really believes that Grannie kept a treasure trove of incriminating information for decades that supported the joyride to Kenya fable and the smuggled into Hawaii fantasy, despite her being the alleged mastermind behind the grandiose plot designed to make the infant someday POTUS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pollock is to a Pole what the "N" word is to blacks. It's offensive, demeaning and extremely pejorative. Do you do this as your only means of retribution against Wojar who outsmarts and outknoweledges you at every turn and your only response is DOH", Pollock (LRS tm reg'd)
You didn't even read it. Sounds like your cross-dressing friend American er hmm Pravda Lady who posts unread links that prejudice her own position and then,when told, vanishes for a few hours. She/he is smart, but you, you don't even have the pride to vanish after having been found out and stomped/trumped so often.
Now, you've once more shown your lack of basic geographical knowledge by not knowing that Poland and Sweden are two different countries . The theft of the ashes was perpetrated in POLAND by a SWEDE from SWEDEN. It's the Poles (not Pollacks, LRS tm reg'd) who have been victimised, but mostly the Jews whose ashes were desecrated. And you post this to mock Poles at the expense of holocaust victims? Talk about losers. Pitiful. Pathetic.
The article "had" said it was a polish artist. My bad. I suppose I should have waited until confirmation. As far as the rest, Mobarf has earned everything he gets here. I keep telling you guys that being an azz just doesn't pay off. See what I mean now? LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Before I go. I don't give a damn about Mobarf's feelings one iota"
I never thought you gave a damn or not about wojar's feelngs. Neither does he, I'm sure, because if you did, he'd be worried, he'd watch his back. I just reckoned that you, being the puny intellect that you are, would get back at someone who bests you daily by insulting a whole country, Poland. And to top it off, the guy's as American as the legendary apple pie. Incredible. You've often done the same to me, impinging my whole country every time you're also bested, which is ALL the time. Puerile and not too bright, but a sure birther trait.
Screw you jacqfish. You're on here constantly bashing Americans so you can expect the same treatment from me. Okie dokie?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Justus von Big Liar, we are not servants of our Country. The government serves We the People. A concept you will never understand. We do not need permission to move about our country or even to leave it where as many countries to need a exit visa to leave.
But I do agree with you that unless you have diplomatic immunity, you are subject to our laws regardless if you are here legally or not.
Grow up Rouge.

jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory;
3. A geographic area within which political or judicial authority may be exercised.

It has nothing to do with "servants", Bozo.

And from Vattel:

84. Jurisdiction.
The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.

The notion that ordinary aliens in a country are not under the jurisdiction of that country (subject to the jurisdiction thereof) exists only in delusional play law screeds from a few demented birfoons. It's never been law anywhere, ever.
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. As a sovereign nation the US exercises dominion over persons within its borders. Jurisdiction of a nation is understood to include authority over aliens within national borders. This has been so since before US independence. Check out Vattwl's definition of jurisdiction. See also Black's Law Dictionary; then read the Nationalization Act of 1790 where it refers to aliens under the jurisdiction of the US.
Play law doesn't count, Sonny.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is needed is more guns. And that darn 48-hr cooling period, much too long--- "Hey, I need to kill him (her) tomorrow, not the day after, moron. Who makes these stupid regulatins anyhow?" Thanks to Rep Ryan, that famous, ha ha, failed vp candidate, the waiting period would've been shortened to 24 hrs, and only reluctantly as he never saw a good reason why there should be any wait at all.
Bashing an American politician.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Rogue, you'd lock up every disturbed man and woman. Bravo. Oh, btw, in 2012, they had to release 30,000 prisoners in California because they ran out of room. I suspect it's pretty much the same in every state. Well, well, now all disturbed patients will be jailed if you have your way. Not only is it not practical, there is no room at the INN. Furthermore, how fair is that , jailing a disturbed person with hardcore inmatrres who needs psychiatric treatment? I just thank my lucky stars, Rogue, that you are in charge of nothing.
Bashing Rogue.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, that's not what the agent said. She said it was her mistake.
Frank, insofar as Ark is concerned, you have shown you are totally incompetent. Nowhere in Ark did the court rule that either or both parents must be permanently domiciled in the United States. "[W]hose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States" refers to the specific facts of Ark's circumstances. However, the Court ruled that Ark's citizenship was due to his being born in the United States regardless of the circumstances of his parents. Indeed, the court cited several cases to emphasize the point. Nowhere did the Court suggest or hint that domicile of one or both parents was REQUIRED. The question of record was limited to Ark's particular circumstances. However, the Court's rationale which sets binding precedent went much further. You have no business reading case law Frank; it's way over your head.
Capisce?
<quoted text>
Mobarf bashing Frank.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up Rouge.
jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory;
3. A geographic area within which political or judicial authority may be exercised.
It has nothing to do with "servants", Bozo.
And from Vattel:
84. Jurisdiction.
The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.
The notion that ordinary aliens in a country are not under the jurisdiction of that country (subject to the jurisdiction thereof) exists only in delusional play law screeds from a few demented birfoons. It's never been law anywhere, ever.
<quoted text>
More Mobarf bashing Rogue.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Beenz wrote:
Let me get this right. You think we are bigots because we challenge someone's credential?
Nope.

Rather it's because no amount of proof is enough, among other things too numerous to mention.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
A new bigot blathers
Just what the world needs
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.770kob.com/abc_news/article/Slain_... 't_Try_to_Defend_Himself,_Brot her_Says/21C274865A9811E2B03FF EFDADE6840A/
RS, paste it and take out spaces ... if this don't work
http://www.770kob.com/abc_news/article/Slain_ ...'t_Try_to_Defend_Himself,_B rother_Says/21C274865A9811E2B0 3FFEFDADE6840A/

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS! Supreme Court to hear Obama eligibility case! Feb 15th!
&fe ature=player_embedded

Nobama supporter "Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids......"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Here it is again RS - a different link ...

The brother of a popular YouTube[9th most popular] firearms and explosives expert, who was murdered at a gun making business, finds it surprising that he did not pull out a weapon to defend himself.
"For him not to pull out that gun and try to defend himself, he had to feel comfortable around somebody. Either that or he was ambushed," his brother, Kelly Ratliff, told ABC News affiliate WSB-TV.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slain-youtube-weapon...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The article "had" said it was a polish artist. My bad. I suppose I should have waited until confirmation. As far as the rest, Mobarf has earned everything he gets here. I keep telling you guys that being an azz just doesn't pay off. See what I mean now? LOL
Fool. "Pollack" (LRS tm reg'd) insults all of Poland, not wojar who is an AMERICAN citizen. You have this childish and ignorant habit of demeaning a whole country and its citizens just because you don't like one of them. Birther.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you jacqfish. You're on here constantly bashing Americans so you can expect the same treatment from me. Okie dokie?
Please tell me about my bashing Americans, except when I reply to profanity aimed at me. And I never ever use profanity, unlike you who just can't help it. As to American personalities, I may just tell the facts as they are, I don't embellish. If you don't like it, too bad. But your nation, the USA, show me where I've criticized the essence of that country. Which I incidentally like. It's chockfull of good and bad stuff, just like any other country. Makes it interesting.

Buyt what kills you is not my supposed criticism of the US, no, it's because I like democrats, Carter, Clinton, Obama. Specially Obama. Oh boy, does that rankle you. GWB I never liked all that much though as i've told you before, we had better relations with you guys when he was president than with Obama. I still didn't like him, but never called him names the way you and your birther brethren do. I'd never even come close to calling my PM whom I don't like to the names you've called Obama.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bashing an American politician.
No sir. Not bashing. Just telling it how it is, the truth. He advocated all that. I also said he failed election-wise. Just the facts, ma'am, just the fcts, no bashing.

Germany lost WW11. Is that bashing Germany?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,096,222
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 min not a ghost 1,115
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 min not a ghost 324
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 min not a ghost 7,736
Abby 8-22 13 min not a ghost 4
Amy 8-22 17 min Toj 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL 68,851
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min Toj 97,829

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000