BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#136367 Jan 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, it's "anyone WHO voted for Obama."
You're welcome.
The other guy got 47%, sort of ironic.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136368 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I go. I don't give a damn about Mobarf's feelings one iota. Perhaps, it was you that did not read? What nationality was the artist? Thank you. I can think of one tool you could be used as, a MOP! LMAO!!! TaTa now jacqfish....Oh, what race are you jacqie? LMAO!!!
Swedish, the link says so and I so re-informed you in my post. Are you daf? And, come to the point, what was the purpose of your post? If it was to insult "Pollocks" (LRS tm reg'd) you missed the point. The guy's Swedish and the victims are Jews. Nice try. Now put your sorry tail between your legs and have the decency to run off.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136369 Jan 10, 2013
Another school shooting ... Will sanity ever prevail?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136370 Jan 10, 2013
More sad news ...

Noblesville Police: Man attacked closet door before stabbing boy

http://www.wthr.com/story/20553673/father-in-...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136371 Jan 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Where, when, who?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136372 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Where, when, who?
Report was CA - two dead. Haven't heard more
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136373 Jan 10, 2013
Quick update report. Two shot suspect in custody

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136374 Jan 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Well, when our courts FAIL, these incidents will happen. Here is a case from 2010.
According to court documents, he arrived at the police station in February 2000 to talk with officers about “a problem that has been discussed with him several times in the past.”
Cowan confessed that tucked in the waistband of his blue jeans, he had a loaded .380-caliber Jennings handgun – the same type of gun used in Monday’s standoff. He was convicted of unlawfully carrying a concealed weapon, sentenced to a year of probation and ordered to seek a mental evaluation and counseling.
He did not do either, court records show.
Here an obviously disturbed man is illegally carrying a concealed gun, gets caught, goes to court, they order him week mental evaluation..... and then the COURT DID NOTHING!!!
This man should have been taken in handcuffs to a mental hospital and should not have been released without a court order.
The problem is our bleeding heart Liberal courts!!!
How many women get protection orders and when the guy violates the order, they spank his hand and let him go. The problem is most of these people are LIBERALS and the courts do not want to lock up good Liberal people.
Don't blame us goof law abiding Conservatives. You Libtards need to point your fingers at your own selves!!!

Location hidden

#136375 Jan 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
The shooting suspect is in custody, according to ABC 7.

The suspect is believed to be a student, Kern County sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt told the Associated Press, and police believe the weapon used was a shotgun.
Two people have been reported shot, according to the station. The first victim suffered minor injuries and refused treatment, according to KGET. The second, a student, was airlifted to Kern Medical Center. Details on the second victim's injuries have not yet been reported.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/taft...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136376 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I go. I don't give a damn about Mobarf's feelings one iota. Perhaps, it was you that did not read? What nationality was the artist? Thank you. I can think of one tool you could be used as, a MOP! LMAO!!! TaTa now jacqfish....Oh, what race are you jacqie? LMAO!!!
You wrote : "Before I go. I don't give a damn about Mobarf's feelings one iota"

I never thought you gave a damn or not about wojar's feelngs. Neither does he, I'm sure, because if you did, he'd be worried, he'd watch his back. I just reckoned that you, being the puny intellect that you are, would get back at someone who bests you daily by insulting a whole country, Poland. And to top it off, the guy's as American as the legendary apple pie. Incredible. You've often done the same to me, impinging my whole country every time you're also bested, which is ALL the time. Puerile and not too bright, but a sure birther trait.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136377 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooting suspect is in custody, according to ABC 7.
The suspect is believed to be a student, Kern County sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt told the Associated Press, and police believe the weapon used was a shotgun.
Two people have been reported shot, according to the station. The first victim suffered minor injuries and refused treatment, according to KGET. The second, a student, was airlifted to Kern Medical Center. Details on the second victim's injuries have not yet been reported.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/taft...
What is needed is more guns. And that darn 48-hr cooling period, much too long--- "Hey, I need to kill him (her) tomorrow, not the day after, moron. Who makes these stupid regulatins anyhow?" Thanks to Rep Ryan, that famous, ha ha, failed vp candidate, the waiting period would've been shortened to 24 hrs, and only reluctantly as he never saw a good reason why there should be any wait at all.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136378 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when our courts FAIL, these incidents will happen. Here is a case from 2010.
<quoted text>
Here an obviously disturbed man is illegally carrying a concealed gun, gets caught, goes to court, they order him week mental evaluation..... and then the COURT DID NOTHING!!!
This man should have been taken in handcuffs to a mental hospital and should not have been released without a court order.
The problem is our bleeding heart Liberal courts!!!
How many women get protection orders and when the guy violates the order, they spank his hand and let him go. The problem is most of these people are LIBERALS and the courts do not want to lock up good Liberal people.
Don't blame us goof law abiding Conservatives. You Libtards need to point your fingers at your own selves!!!
So, Rogue, you'd lock up every disturbed man and woman. Bravo. Oh, btw, in 2012, they had to release 30,000 prisoners in California because they ran out of room. I suspect it's pretty much the same in every state. Well, well, now all disturbed patients will be jailed if you have your way. Not only is it not practical, there is no room at the INN. Furthermore, how fair is that , jailing a disturbed person with hardcore inmatrres who needs psychiatric treatment? I just thank my lucky stars, Rogue, that you are in charge of nothing.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#136379 Jan 10, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The literary agent didn't write his book for him. The agent only wrote what Obama told her. Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. Supreme Court ruled that a person
"whose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States"
becomes, at the time of his birth, a citizen of the United States by virtue of the first clause of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution. Barack Obama's father was visiting the United States as a student,that is not "permanent domicile".
There is nothing in the Wong Kim Ark ruling, which is the key ruling on Natural Born Citizen status, that says anything about "permanent domicile." Moreover, this is an example of birthers MAKING UP THINGS. What legally is "permanent domicile?" Do you think that the US Supreme Court would write such a thing without it being defined?

In any case the key ruling, the Wong Kim Ark case, said that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats, is a Natural Born US Citizen. EVERY child, regardless of the length of domicile, regardless of the citizenship of the parents.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#136380 Jan 10, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Any one that voted for Obama because of his skin color is racist. The color of someones skin should not have any thing to do with politics. No,Obama did not interrupt his campaign in 2008 to visit his dying grandmother,he went to Hawaii top hide any secrets that she might reveal about him that would cause him to lose votes.
The above is another example of why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review all call birthers crazy.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136382 Jan 10, 2013
Just so we're clear, Rogue Moron is a disturbed person who also owns guns and has admittedly killed people before.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136383 Jan 10, 2013
The shooter in CA was talked into putting the weapon down by an unarmed teacher.

Location hidden

#136384 Jan 10, 2013
I wonder if his knife held 30 blades?

South Florida man held in fatal stabbing of mother over TV show
Posted: January 10, 2013

By Matt Sedensky
Associated Press
WEST PALM BEACH — A mentally ill Florida man who told investigators he was the devil has been charged with slitting his mother's throat with a steak knife because of an argument about a TV show, authorities said.
Alan Farajian, 23, is being held without bond in the Tuesday killing of Gloria Farajian, 62. It's not known whether he's obtained an attorney.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said the suspect called authorities to report his mother's death, saying he killed her because she had poisoned him. While at his Palm Beach Gardens home, Gloria Farajian and her son began arguing over a TV show, spurring him to attack her with a kitchen knife, according to a police affidavit.

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-01-10...

Location hidden

#136385 Jan 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
The shooter in CA was talked into putting the weapon down by an unarmed teacher.
Yea, he had a shotgun with a 30 round magazine too!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136386 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if his knife held 30 blades?
South Florida man held in fatal stabbing of mother over TV show
Posted: January 10, 2013
By Matt Sedensky
Associated Press
WEST PALM BEACH — A mentally ill Florida man who told investigators he was the devil has been charged with slitting his mother's throat with a steak knife because of an argument about a TV show, authorities said.
Alan Farajian, 23, is being held without bond in the Tuesday killing of Gloria Farajian, 62. It's not known whether he's obtained an attorney.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said the suspect called authorities to report his mother's death, saying he killed her because she had poisoned him. While at his Palm Beach Gardens home, Gloria Farajian and her son began arguing over a TV show, spurring him to attack her with a kitchen knife, according to a police affidavit.
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-01-10...
I assume that what you're trying to tell us is that if guns are regulated (no one ever menitoned banning them), then so should steak knives, right?

I have news for you, Rogue, and here is a comparison between steak knives and guns

STEAK KNIVES knives can cut meat. Why, they can even cut fruit, vegetables, the can open boxes, cut string, etc. They can also kill. Rarely, but yes, they can.

GUNS kill. Er, anything else they do? Hmmmm . no

CARS, BUSES AND TRUCKS transport human beings, transport merchandise, transport the sick, transport the police, transport the firefighters and yes, kill. Not on purpose, but they will kill.

GUNS kill. Er, anything else they do? Hmmmm. No.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#136387 Jan 10, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The literary agent didn't write his book for him. The agent only wrote what Obama told her. Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. Supreme Court ruled that a person
"whose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States"
becomes, at the time of his birth, a citizen of the United States by virtue of the first clause of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution. Barack Obama's father was visiting the United States as a student,that is not "permanent domicile".
Frank, that's not what the agent said. She said it was her mistake.

Frank, insofar as Ark is concerned, you have shown you are totally incompetent. Nowhere in Ark did the court rule that either or both parents must be permanently domiciled in the United States. "[W]hose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States" refers to the specific facts of Ark's circumstances. However, the Court ruled that Ark's citizenship was due to his being born in the United States regardless of the circumstances of his parents. Indeed, the court cited several cases to emphasize the point. Nowhere did the Court suggest or hint that domicile of one or both parents was REQUIRED. The question of record was limited to Ark's particular circumstances. However, the Court's rationale which sets binding precedent went much further. You have no business reading case law Frank; it's way over your head.

Capisce?
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry loser, he didn't lie. The literary agent admitted her error.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,141,993
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min DonPanic 48,447
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,853
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 3 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 3 hr Mister Tonka 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 695
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:43 pm PST