BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,121 - 120,140 of 177,542 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136342 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
5th such request. Yet, yesterday, you said you didn't care. Also, and not being racist, I don't care what race a person is. It's the person that counts, not the race. Proof ot the pudding : your case,(your race is American, right?. You just said so) I don't even have to be racist to demean your lowly demeanour, it just stands out, so degrading, abhorrent, so lowly, so uneducated and totally boorish. Come to think of it, calling you racist names would only improve your stature.
Same old bla bla bla from the lil imp. Twisting words again, huh child? You're pathetic on all levels. So tell us jacqie, what race are you? BTW, I didn't say my race was American you DS. HaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136343 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a chicken Popeye fan, believe me. But I agree with her. I'd gulp and swallow, but I'd frequent Popeye's before I'd enter any church except for tourism purposes. Any church, chapel, synagogue, temple, mosque, etc., those perverters of the real God, if he's there at all. Got it?
Got it! You're an Atheist because you lack the courage to have faith. Got it. Thanks. DS Coward is an appropriate description of you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136344 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I ALWAYS support my statements. Always. No need to support "I think" or "I believe" which are opinions. The 85% is an opinion, read my last post on that. You two birthers don't support half your statements and when challenged, we are told, in Rogue's case it's been submitted (false) and in LRS's case, to look for the inexistant ourselves. Tell me ONE statement I did not back up. Not two or three or ten, ONE.
But, guys, consolation's on the way, and for what I will write, no link or proof is needed. Come January 21, 2013, tune in for the inauguration of PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. Choose FoxNews.com if you wish and listen to their nazi commentators grovel as they report the chief justice saying "CONGRATULATIONS, MR PRESIDENT". Cheer as the Fox dummies eat live feathered crow, omg, you'll so enjoy this. You still want links?
CAN YOU HEAR US COMING? Ha ha.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I don't recall one link from you on any matter. Could it be there are no links that support your views? Yep! What a useless tool you are.
Well, if that's true, then you should have no problem finding ONE statement I didn't back up. Just ONE. Or do you want me to search for inexistant statements coupled with inexistant links?

CAN YOU HEAR US COMING? Ha ha. Friendly reminder, January 21, 2013, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BARACK OBAMA, will be inaugurated following his victory over "Can you hear us coming offshore Mitt Romney". Romney will not be present, he'll be counting his money in his second home, the Cayman Islands as he plans more job exports to China and Mexico. You will delight in hearing the chief justice's words, "Congratulations, MISTER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA". Oops, no, he'll just say "CONGRATULATIONS, MR PRESIDENT". Just thought I'd slip in BARACK OBAMA, snicker snicker.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136345 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old bla bla bla from the lil imp. Twisting words again, huh child? You're pathetic on all levels. So tell us jacqie, what race are you? BTW, I didn't say my race was American you DS. HaHaHa
Twisting words yet you wrote "BTW, I didn't say my race was American you DS. HaHaHa"

Amd how are we supposed to interpret the following?:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an American. You? Not so much! You're such a coward you can't even say what race you are. Joke! LMAO!!

Well, appears you just told us what your race was : American. Thank you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136346 Jan 10, 2013
It's absolutely laughable that anyone honestly thinks our economy is doing well.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/10/we...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136347 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisting words yet you wrote "BTW, I didn't say my race was American you DS. HaHaHa"
Amd how are we supposed to interpret the following?:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an American. You? Not so much! You're such a coward you can't even say what race you are. Joke! LMAO!!
Well, appears you just told us what your race was : American. Thank you.
Thank you for confirming just how stupid you are. Useless tool. In case you missed it, DIMs - Dense Is Me!!! LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136348 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
It's absolutely laughable that anyone honestly thinks our economy is doing well.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/10/we...
It is even more laughable that you would even mention what is to you a totally incomprehensible subject.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136349 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming just how stupid you are. Useless tool. In case you missed it, DIMs - Dense Is Me!!! LMAO!
At last we are in agreement. You wrote, in the fist person : "Dense Is Me". Though I think you overestimate yourself.

A new race : American. Ha ha.
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#136350 Jan 10, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Piss moan whine. Obama was reelected. Fact. Grow up.
He was elected. We believe that he won. Who cares.
NM Governor has
decided that if 3rd grade students can not read in their
level than she is not going to pass them to another year.
Is this her business? What does she care?
She should stick to her government.
They are not her children.
The children do not read well
because the teachers do not make them read out loud in class.
They can practise at home. We help them read at church.
The white teachers do not correct the students spelling on
purpose. What a waste of stupid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136351 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It is even more laughable that you would even mention what is to you a totally incomprehensible subject.
You're the one that didn't comment on the article. Too dense? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136352 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At long last, something we agree on. You wrote, in the first person. "DIMs - Dense Is Me!!! LMAO!". At last, you've come to terms with yourself. My only comment would be, aren't you overestimating yourself just a tad too much?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136353 Jan 10, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
He was elected. We believe that he won. Who cares.
NM Governor has
decided that if 3rd grade students can not read in their
level than she is not going to pass them to another year.
Is this her business? What does she care?
She should stick to her government.
They are not her children.
The children do not read well
because the teachers do not make them read out loud in class.
They can practise at home. We help them read at church.
The white teachers do not correct the students spelling on
purpose. What a waste of stupid.
Judging by your prose, you must be one of those 3rd grade students. Must be frustrating for you to be barred year after year from advancing to the 4th grade. Yes, teacher should butt out, let you and your failed comrades go on to 4th. Then when you graduate from primary school, you can have your teacher read you your diploma.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136354 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that didn't comment on the article. Too dense? LMAO!!!
It's a lot more fun commenting on you. So easy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136355 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
At long last, something we agree on. You wrote, in the first person. "DIMs - Dense Is Me!!! LMAO!". At last, you've come to terms with yourself. My only comment would be, aren't you overestimating yourself just a tad too much?
Further proof of your ignorance. I know your English is weak but I thought you'd at least be able to understand an acronym! LMAO what a useless tool you are!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136356 Jan 10, 2013
Here you go Mobarf! Leave it to a pollock!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/09/polan...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136357 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Further proof of your ignorance. I know your English is weak but I thought you'd at least be able to understand an acronym! LMAO what a useless tool you are!
My English may be weak, but I know sarcasm and mockery when I write and see it. You've proven once more that wit is not your forte.

Did you look up acronym? Do you know what it means?

Here's and acronym and what it means : LRS

LRS, acronym, meaning : Low Reviled Slug.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136358 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My English may be weak, but I know sarcasm and mockery when I write and see it. You've proven once more that wit is not your forte.
Did you look up acronym? Do you know what it means?
Here's and acronym and what it means : LRS
LRS, acronym, meaning : Low Reviled Slug.
"Here's and acronym and what it means"?????????? Nice jacqfish. Brilliant in fact! LMAO!! It's not just your English that is weak, you are weak.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136359 Jan 10, 2013
TaTa doltboi!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#136360 Jan 10, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry loser, he didn't lie. The literary agent admitted her error.
The literary agent didn't write his book for him. The agent only wrote what Obama told her. Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. Supreme Court ruled that a person

"whose parents have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States"

becomes, at the time of his birth, a citizen of the United States by virtue of the first clause of the 14th Amendment of the Constitution. Barack Obama's father was visiting the United States as a student,that is not "permanent domicile".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136361 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
Here you go Mobarf! Leave it to a pollock!
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/09/polan...
Pollock is to a Pole what the "N" word is to blacks. It's offensive, demeaning and extremely pejorative. Do you do this as your only means of retribution against Wojar who outsmarts and outknoweledges you at every turn and your only response is DOH", Pollock (LRS tm reg'd)

You didn't even read it. Sounds like your cross-dressing friend American er hmm Pravda Lady who posts unread links that prejudice her own position and then,when told, vanishes for a few hours. She/he is smart, but you, you don't even have the pride to vanish after having been found out and stomped/trumped so often.

Now, you've once more shown your lack of basic geographical knowledge by not knowing that Poland and Sweden are two different countries . The theft of the ashes was perpetrated in POLAND by a SWEDE from SWEDEN. It's the Poles (not Pollacks, LRS tm reg'd) who have been victimised, but mostly the Jews whose ashes were desecrated. And you post this to mock Poles at the expense of holocaust victims? Talk about losers. Pitiful. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min dem 1,101,934
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 42 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 1 hr EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••