BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,101 - 120,120 of 175,058 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Man, these DIMs are really dense upstairs. How do y'all keep your balance? LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And because you tell the truth, people like Poopo think you and I are racists just because we speak the truth. Libtards can not handle the truth!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Rogue, Iím quite familiar with many of your truths that just ainít so.
Two points here. Where was my remark RACIST? And what do you consider racist? Bringing out a true fact is not racism.
The fact is that our Liberal Welfare System has destroyed the poor family unit and a disproportional number of them are poor black families and this is the leading cause of crime.
You have young men, of all colors, who were not raised with positive father figure so they do not know how to behave as men. And for the very same reason you have young poor women who do not know how a man should treat them.
Liberals mean well but all to often their results have the opposite effect. Destroying the family unit does irrefutable harm to society!!! But you are soooo bigoted, you will never see my point. To "save the children" you have condemned them to a life of crime and prison!
Tell me Poopo, did you have a good father figure in your life? I did!!! All of my seven sibling came from the same couple who raised us with love and respect for our fellow human beings. NONE of my sibling have been convicted of any serious crime. NONE!!!
The youngest will be 50 years old this Summer and the oldest will be 65 this Spring. None of us have died and none have served in any prison. If you take the average family of ten, I bet at least half of them of a child who has died prematurely or who has served prison time!!!
By the way, I am Catholic but I am not a devout Catholic by I can honestly say I live my religion. And I would never screw anyone just because we disagree by I have had Liberals do things to me like my neighbor who did not like my TEA Party sign.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

In September 2008 I bought my current home. I live in an HMO community which does not allow ANY yard signs but my neighbor had two "Obama for President" signs in his yard but I did not say a thing until after the inauguration and I kindly asked him to remove the.
He ignored me so I filed a complaint with the HMO and they too ignored me. So in April 2009 I put up ONE sign in my yard that simply said "TEA Party" and three days later my next door neighbor entered my yard and stole my sign.
Since I had caught him on video I called the police and he denied it. So I showed the cop my video and did a citizens arrest for trespassing, theft and making a false statement to a police officer. When we went to court I settled for an apology and restitution of $40 for my sign and removing his yard signs.
Conservatives, as a general rule, would never do what he did but you Libtards will not think twice about vandalizing someones property, lying to a police officer, etc.
Oh, I will wave at his wife but I will not try to make any communication with him as he is a flaming azz-hole Libtard!
And every lefty on this site is likewise a flaming Idiotard! Like I said, you can rationalize any misconduct to include raping someone like Bill Clinton has done ..... at least three times!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Now you Libtards will probably claim this is RACIST but it does not mention anyone's skin color, race, ethnicity, etc. But it will not stop YOU from throwing out the race card.

When hurricane Sandy struck the East Coast, even houses of worship were not spared.

A local television station interviewed a black woman from New Jersey and asked how the loss of churches in the area would affect their lives.

Without hesitation, the woman replied, "I don't know 'bout all those other people, but we ain't gone to Churches in years. We gets our chicken from Popeye's."

The look on the interviewer's face was priceless.

They live among us, AND THEY VOTE.

Now, do you understand how we got our president?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

In 1989-90 I flew for PHI out of New Orleans and a block from our heliport there was a Churches fried chicken joint and I ate there once or twice a week.
It was located on the edge of a poorer section of town and all of the employees where black.
I noticed they kept their rest room locked and you had to ask for the key. Even they did not want the local poor people using the restrooms.
Oh, Churchs made a pretty good fried oyster poorboy. I have had better but for a fast food joint it was pretty good!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what type of public official you are. If you are corrupt, you are corrupt. And a greater percentage of Liberal public servants are corrupt.
THREE different women accused Bill Clinton of RAPING them yet you Libtards think that is okay with you because he is a Liberal and Liberals are expected to be sleaze balls.
As a general rule, Republicans will clean their own house whereas Democrats are happy to sleep with dirty pigs!
You wrote :"And a greater percentage of Liberal public servants are corrupt" Based on your standards, that is a racist remark.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Jacques, can you explain why Israel was not justified in shooting down that Libyan airplane in 1973?
They violated Israel's airspace, ignored warming shots and directions. The stupid azzed French pilots CAUSED their own shoot down!
Just a reminder, the planes that flew into the World Trade Center were 1) Civilian airlines and they were 2) AMERICAN planes. And you expect the Israelis not to defend themselves from an aircraft from a nation that is hostile to them?!?
Absolutely NOT justified , and same for that Iranian A-300.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote :"And a greater percentage of Liberal public servants are corrupt" Based on your standards, that is a racist remark.
A "truth" cannot be racist you moron! Think of it as a "fact" jacqieboi.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

DIM - Dense Is Me!!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an American. You? Not so much! You're such a coward you can't even say what race you are. Joke! LMAO!!
"American" is a race? Congratualtions. Well, let me tell you, sitting here close to the border, your being American is the US's loss, and Canada's gain. Whew, that was close, right next to us.

And why so curious about my "race"? That's at least the 5th time you've asked, even though you wrote yesterday you didn't care.

Does my saying, as a Canadian, that you are an uncouth unwashed/ boor/lout make it less so?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think jacqie has ever posted a link to support his BS.
I ALWAYS support my statements. Always. No need to support "I think" or "I believe" which are opinions. The 85% is an opinion, read my last post on that. You two birthers don't support half your statements and when challenged, we are told, in Rogue's case it's been submitted (false) and in LRS's case, to look for the inexistant ourselves. Tell me ONE statement I did not back up. Not two or three or ten, ONE.

But, guys, consolation's on the way, and for what I will write, no link or proof is needed. Come January 21, 2013, tune in for the inauguration of PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. Choose FoxNews.com if you wish and listen to their nazi commentators grovel as they report the chief justice saying "CONGRATULATIONS, MR PRESIDENT". Cheer as the Fox dummies eat live feathered crow, omg, you'll so enjoy this. You still want links?

CAN YOU HEAR US COMING? Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"American" is a race? Congratualtions. Well, let me tell you, sitting here close to the border, your being American is the US's loss, and Canada's gain. Whew, that was close, right next to us.
And why so curious about my "race"? That's at least the 5th time you've asked, even though you wrote yesterday you didn't care.
Does my saying, as a Canadian, that you are an uncouth unwashed/ boor/lout make it less so?
Obviously, you are ashamed of what you are and rightly so. Coward.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me get this straight. Anyone who refers to Obama as "black" is a RACIST. Obama is NOT black. He is of mixed race.
In fact Obama is blatantly RACIST. He was repeatedly ignored the fact that half of his heritage is WHITE. In fact he is ashamed that his mother and grandparents were WHITE.
His WHITE grandmother raised him and while she was dying Obama refused to visit her. In fact he refused to attend her memorial service and ceremoniously dumped her ashes in the surf.
Just for these FACT I have utter contempt for THE MAN!
Hard to understand your rant. I call Obama black, as do many other "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd). Does that make me, or us, racists?

Strange, I seem to recall that Obama interrupted his campaign at a crucial moment in the fall of 2008 to fly to Hawaii to visit his dying grandmother. If I'm wrong on this, which is possible, let me know. As to "dumping" her ashes in the surf, was he simply obeying a request of hers? I don't know, was he?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I ALWAYS support my statements. Always. No need to support "I think" or "I believe" which are opinions. The 85% is an opinion, read my last post on that. You two birthers don't support half your statements and when challenged, we are told, in Rogue's case it's been submitted (false) and in LRS's case, to look for the inexistant ourselves. Tell me ONE statement I did not back up. Not two or three or ten, ONE.
But, guys, consolation's on the way, and for what I will write, no link or proof is needed. Come January 21, 2013, tune in for the inauguration of PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. Choose FoxNews.com if you wish and listen to their nazi commentators grovel as they report the chief justice saying "CONGRATULATIONS, MR PRESIDENT". Cheer as the Fox dummies eat live feathered crow, omg, you'll so enjoy this. You still want links?
CAN YOU HEAR US COMING? Ha ha.
Sorry but I don't recall one link from you on any matter. Could it be there are no links that support your views? Yep! What a useless tool you are.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Moron: "THE ISSUE HAS NEVER BEEN RESOLVED *whining, cryin noises*."

Reality: Yes, yes it has. It was never an issue. It's a pretend issue among a tiny minority of unstable, uneducated losers. No one gives a shite. We are making fun of you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you brave enough to state your race? HaHaHa DA
5th such request. Yet, yesterday, you said you didn't care. Also, and not being racist, I don't care what race a person is. It's the person that counts, not the race. Proof ot the pudding : your case,(your race is American, right?. You just said so) I don't even have to be racist to demean your lowly demeanour, it just stands out, so degrading, abhorrent, so lowly, so uneducated and totally boorish. Come to think of it, calling you racist names would only improve your stature.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here is a classic example of Obama being a RACIST. Without knowing the facts he calls the WHITE police officers "stupid" and exonerated the BLACK man!!!
Obama: I Don't Know All The Facts But The Police Acted Stupid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And if you do not see the racism here, you are a racist!!!
Again, and if I go by your definition of "racist", is calling a police officer "stupid" not a racist remark? How about, ha ha, gun and oil company bigots? Sorry, how could I pass that up?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now you Libtards will probably claim this is RACIST but it does not mention anyone's skin color, race, ethnicity, etc. But it will not stop YOU from throwing out the race card.
When hurricane Sandy struck the East Coast, even houses of worship were not spared.
A local television station interviewed a black woman from New Jersey and asked how the loss of churches in the area would affect their lives.
Without hesitation, the woman replied, "I don't know 'bout all those other people, but we ain't gone to Churches in years. We gets our chicken from Popeye's."
The look on the interviewer's face was priceless.
They live among us, AND THEY VOTE.
Now, do you understand how we got our president?
I am not a chicken Popeye fan, believe me. But I agree with her. I'd gulp and swallow, but I'd frequent Popeye's before I'd enter any church except for tourism purposes. Any church, chapel, synagogue, temple, mosque, etc., those perverters of the real God, if he's there at all. Got it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In 1989-90 I flew for PHI out of New Orleans and a block from our heliport there was a Churches fried chicken joint and I ate there once or twice a week.
It was located on the edge of a poorer section of town and all of the employees where black.
I noticed they kept their rest room locked and you had to ask for the key. Even they did not want the local poor people using the restrooms.
Oh, Churchs made a pretty good fried oyster poorboy. I have had better but for a fast food joint it was pretty good!
And bingo, that post is not even remotely racist. Noooo.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Oh, my post 136339. I just now realise Church's is a chicken fast-food chain. Sorry, did not make the link. I recall seeing them in the US, but as we don't have the good fortune to have them here in Canada (god, oh why are you depriving us of Church's chicken?), I went and posted what I posted. Anyhow, it pretty well illustrates what I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr XYZ 1,083,049
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 3 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr HughBe 68,430
Tax Squeal report tax fraud: Oklahoma Doctor Se... 5 hr peytwatson025 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••