BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136304 Jan 10, 2013
By the way Jacques, the day before the election, the RPC average gave Obama a lead of 0.7% but they were off 3.0%.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

But, just as I said in September, that the closer we got to the election, the Gallup poll would look like the Rasmussen poll. In fact the BOTH gave Romney a 1.0% average. Yes, they were both off, but they were both off by the exact same amount and that was my point to begin with, wasn't it?!?
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136305 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Beenz wrote:
I know I'm late on this...regardless what u think of Obama, he was not born in the USA, that is a fact, he does not have a valid birth cert. I have nothin against him as a person, but he isn't fit for office. U should probably do research into his past. The stuff he stood for was really racial motivated, he saw himself as a kind of MLK jr. Except without the wisdom and spirit.

Let me get this right. You think we are bigots because we challenge someone's credential? Just how does that make us a bigot of any sort?
But I can see that you, using Libtardian Logic, think that just because Obama is half-white and half-black, we should not even bring up the subject of his questionable birth documents. If anything, that makes YOU the racist bigot!
We? Beenz started yammering about race. He might as well wear his bigot name tag. You proud to be part of his sandbox? Birds of a feather ....

Sorry Birfoon - the vast majority of Americans believe that our Constitution and rule of law should apply equally to everyone. If you believe in making up special playlaw that only applies to semi-black men with funny names or only to people born in certain States then - Yes - you are a Bigot

Location hidden

#136306 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up , folks, Rogue loses his cool once more and goes from trucking and crazy cops to Bill Clinton and Juanita Broaddrick and libel. Clinton's penis was not mentioned this time, but I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part. And you're allowed to own guns? If proof wasn't required that gun owners need to be examined for sanity, you are the living proof that something has to be done, with the number one priority to remove your guns instantly along with all birther and tea party members' arsenals.
I don't care what type of public official you are. If you are corrupt, you are corrupt. And a greater percentage of Liberal public servants are corrupt.
THREE different women accused Bill Clinton of RAPING them yet you Libtards think that is okay with you because he is a Liberal and Liberals are expected to be sleaze balls.
As a general rule, Republicans will clean their own house whereas Democrats are happy to sleep with dirty pigs!

Location hidden

#136307 Jan 10, 2013
And Jacques, can you explain why Israel was not justified in shooting down that Libyan airplane in 1973?
They violated Israel's airspace, ignored warming shots and directions. The stupid azzed French pilots CAUSED their own shoot down!
Just a reminder, the planes that flew into the World Trade Center were 1) Civilian airlines and they were 2) AMERICAN planes. And you expect the Israelis not to defend themselves from an aircraft from a nation that is hostile to them?!?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136308 Jan 10, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
China said would keep an eye on American who interrupted ALQaeda attack Jan. 2002. Safer World 2013 Chinese President sent me dragon head cane with red eyes rare Chinese artifact priceless. GF008 Safer World 2013
QUESTION FOR ROGUE AND BUDDY LRS AND ASSORTED BIRTHERS : Are you whiz heads proud to have this guy Brown as a charter member of the birther club and therefore a close colleague and adherent to whacky and insane conspiracies?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136309 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can not explain how things will get magically better after noon on January 21st? Oh, the inauguration starts at NOON ET!
And unlike you Libtards, we don't cry about spilled milk.
You wrote "And unlike you Libtards, we don't cry about spilled milk". Oh no? What do you call the constant whining and crying and all the "injustices" of the 0-192 losses or is that 0-193?. Tell us.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136310 Jan 10, 2013
By the way Rouge - most Birfoons are just blatant hypocrites and political wanna-bes following the model of your FauxCon hero Puff Windbaugh. See for example RomperStomper and DufusDale blathering about "subject to" but apparently only concerned about how their fable fits with the Democrat POTUS. I mean if they actually believed that a Republican Senator or Governor (in charge of the LA National Guard - h/t Sister Sarah) were not US Citizens wouldn't they at least be petitioning someone?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136311 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain how 52% equals 85%? I'd like to hear your logic on this matter!!!
Logic is something that escapes you and your birther ilk.

52%+ voted for Obama, which means, and it's simple logic, that if ALL Americans were polled, from birth to old age, we could assume tht 52%+ would favour Obama.

As to the 85%, it's a number I believe reflects the percentage of people who do not challenge Obama's eligibility.

But let's go back to the 52%+. Your buddy LRS said something to the effect that Americans who voted Obama are stupid (not verbatim but close). So, the majority of voters are stupid. And this, coming from LRS whom you support. Bravo.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136312 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, and it is NOT 52%. It was 51.0%!!! And here is my reference unlike you who never does back up what you say.
Okay, 51%. He still wins. And, oh, are most statistical orgs in agreement with the 51%?.

But, 51%'s not bad, considering that on the evening of November 6, you were shining your dancing shoes for the dancing to take place in the streets Nov 7. Were you by any chance wrong on this? Is it the 100 or so newspapers that you posted backing Romney that misled you again like that Jacksonville mayoralty race? Let's have it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136313 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 52% of American voters, so therefore we can assume over 85% of the American population, as not all Romney voters are like you, are the enemies of the U.S. And,seeing as you are in the minority, what are you exactly?
I am an American. You? Not so much! You're such a coward you can't even say what race you are. Joke! LMAO!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136314 Jan 10, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
We voted for a man who has substantiated the event of his birth Frank. Your assertion on the other hand is based on doo doo. Fact is we know youíre a liar.
And anyone ignorant enough to believe we've had 34 straight months of private sector growth is not going to have any trouble swallowing anything the LIC says. Are you really so stupid you'd believe we've had that kind of growth and yet the economy still sux. I read about layoffs everyday, not hiring. 34 months....LMAO!!!!!

Location hidden

#136315 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know I'm late on this...regardless what u think of Obama, he was not born in the USA, that is a fact, he does not have a valid birth cert. I have nothin against him as a person, but he isn't fit for office. U should probably do research into his past. The stuff he stood for was really racial motivated, he saw himself as a kind of MLK jr. Except without the wisdom and spirit.
Let me get this right. You think we are bigots because we challenge someone's credential? Just how does that make us a bigot of any sort?
But I can see that you, using Libtardian Logic, think that just because Obama is half-white and half-black, we should not even bring up the subject of his questionable birth documents. If anything, that makes YOU the racist bigot!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
We? Beenz started yammering about race. He might as well wear his bigot name tag. You proud to be part of his sandbox? Birds of a feather ....
Sorry Birfoon - the vast majority of Americans believe that our Constitution and rule of law should apply equally to everyone. If you believe in making up special playlaw that only applies to semi-black men with funny names or only to people born in certain States then - Yes - you are a Bigot
Again, Obama is HALF-white!!! Why are you in denial?
And our Constitution requires that the President and Vice President be Natural Born Citizens and that issue has never been resolved.
And then we can go on about his actual name and aliases, forged draft registration, false Social Security Number, etc.
Never before have we had a presidential candidate with more question marks.
And, it is YOU who brought up his "funny" name, NOT ME!!! You are the racist just for bringing up the race issue.
When you can not defend your opinion, you attack the person with racial issues.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136316 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, and it is NOT 52%. It was 51.0%!!! And here is my reference unlike you who never does back up what you say.
I don't think jacqie has ever posted a link to support his BS.

Location hidden

#136317 Jan 10, 2013
Let me get this straight. Anyone who refers to Obama as "black" is a RACIST. Obama is NOT black. He is of mixed race.
In fact Obama is blatantly RACIST. He was repeatedly ignored the fact that half of his heritage is WHITE. In fact he is ashamed that his mother and grandparents were WHITE.
His WHITE grandmother raised him and while she was dying Obama refused to visit her. In fact he refused to attend her memorial service and ceremoniously dumped her ashes in the surf.
Just for these FACT I have utter contempt for THE MAN!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136318 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
QUESTION FOR ROGUE AND BUDDY LRS AND ASSORTED BIRTHERS : Are you whiz heads proud to have this guy Brown as a charter member of the birther club and therefore a close colleague and adherent to whacky and insane conspiracies?
Are you brave enough to state your race? HaHaHa DA

Location hidden

#136319 Jan 10, 2013
Here is a classic example of Obama being a RACIST. Without knowing the facts he calls the WHITE police officers "stupid" and exonerated the BLACK man!!!

Obama: I Don't Know All The Facts But The Police Acted Stupid!

And if you do not see the racism here, you are a racist!!!
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136320 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Again, Obama is HALF-white!!! Why are you in denial?
And our Constitution requires that the President and Vice President be Natural Born Citizens and that issue has never been resolved.
And then we can go on about his actual name and aliases, forged draft registration, false Social Security Number, etc.
Never before have we had a presidential candidate with more question marks.
And, it is YOU who brought up his "funny" name, NOT ME!!! You are the racist just for bringing up the race issue.
When you can not defend your opinion, you attack the person with racial issues.
Semi black is a racist attack but half white isn't?

Sure Rouge. Sure
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#136321 Jan 10, 2013
Dear Rouge - your obsession is showing (again).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136322 Jan 10, 2013
Man, these DIMs are really dense upstairs. How do y'all keep your balance? LOL

Location hidden

#136323 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And because you tell the truth, people like Poopo think you and I are racists just because we speak the truth. Libtards can not handle the truth!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Rogue, Iím quite familiar with many of your truths that just ainít so.
Two points here. Where was my remark RACIST? And what do you consider racist? Bringing out a true fact is not racism.
The fact is that our Liberal Welfare System has destroyed the poor family unit and a disproportional number of them are poor black families and this is the leading cause of crime.
You have young men, of all colors, who were not raised with positive father figure so they do not know how to behave as men. And for the very same reason you have young poor women who do not know how a man should treat them.
Liberals mean well but all to often their results have the opposite effect. Destroying the family unit does irrefutable harm to society!!! But you are soooo bigoted, you will never see my point. To "save the children" you have condemned them to a life of crime and prison!
Tell me Poopo, did you have a good father figure in your life? I did!!! All of my seven sibling came from the same couple who raised us with love and respect for our fellow human beings. NONE of my sibling have been convicted of any serious crime. NONE!!!
The youngest will be 50 years old this Summer and the oldest will be 65 this Spring. None of us have died and none have served in any prison. If you take the average family of ten, I bet at least half of them of a child who has died prematurely or who has served prison time!!!
By the way, I am Catholic but I am not a devout Catholic by I can honestly say I live my religion. And I would never screw anyone just because we disagree by I have had Liberals do things to me like my neighbor who did not like my TEA Party sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Patrick 1,110,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••