BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136325 Jan 10, 2013
Now you Libtards will probably claim this is RACIST but it does not mention anyone's skin color, race, ethnicity, etc. But it will not stop YOU from throwing out the race card.

When hurricane Sandy struck the East Coast, even houses of worship were not spared.

A local television station interviewed a black woman from New Jersey and asked how the loss of churches in the area would affect their lives.

Without hesitation, the woman replied, "I don't know 'bout all those other people, but we ain't gone to Churches in years. We gets our chicken from Popeye's."

The look on the interviewer's face was priceless.

They live among us, AND THEY VOTE.

Now, do you understand how we got our president?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136326 Jan 10, 2013
In 1989-90 I flew for PHI out of New Orleans and a block from our heliport there was a Churches fried chicken joint and I ate there once or twice a week.
It was located on the edge of a poorer section of town and all of the employees where black.
I noticed they kept their rest room locked and you had to ask for the key. Even they did not want the local poor people using the restrooms.
Oh, Churchs made a pretty good fried oyster poorboy. I have had better but for a fast food joint it was pretty good!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136327 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what type of public official you are. If you are corrupt, you are corrupt. And a greater percentage of Liberal public servants are corrupt.
THREE different women accused Bill Clinton of RAPING them yet you Libtards think that is okay with you because he is a Liberal and Liberals are expected to be sleaze balls.
As a general rule, Republicans will clean their own house whereas Democrats are happy to sleep with dirty pigs!
You wrote :"And a greater percentage of Liberal public servants are corrupt" Based on your standards, that is a racist remark.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136328 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Jacques, can you explain why Israel was not justified in shooting down that Libyan airplane in 1973?
They violated Israel's airspace, ignored warming shots and directions. The stupid azzed French pilots CAUSED their own shoot down!
Just a reminder, the planes that flew into the World Trade Center were 1) Civilian airlines and they were 2) AMERICAN planes. And you expect the Israelis not to defend themselves from an aircraft from a nation that is hostile to them?!?
Absolutely NOT justified , and same for that Iranian A-300.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136329 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote :"And a greater percentage of Liberal public servants are corrupt" Based on your standards, that is a racist remark.
A "truth" cannot be racist you moron! Think of it as a "fact" jacqieboi.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136330 Jan 10, 2013
DIM - Dense Is Me!!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136331 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an American. You? Not so much! You're such a coward you can't even say what race you are. Joke! LMAO!!
"American" is a race? Congratualtions. Well, let me tell you, sitting here close to the border, your being American is the US's loss, and Canada's gain. Whew, that was close, right next to us.

And why so curious about my "race"? That's at least the 5th time you've asked, even though you wrote yesterday you didn't care.

Does my saying, as a Canadian, that you are an uncouth unwashed/ boor/lout make it less so?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136332 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think jacqie has ever posted a link to support his BS.
I ALWAYS support my statements. Always. No need to support "I think" or "I believe" which are opinions. The 85% is an opinion, read my last post on that. You two birthers don't support half your statements and when challenged, we are told, in Rogue's case it's been submitted (false) and in LRS's case, to look for the inexistant ourselves. Tell me ONE statement I did not back up. Not two or three or ten, ONE.

But, guys, consolation's on the way, and for what I will write, no link or proof is needed. Come January 21, 2013, tune in for the inauguration of PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. Choose FoxNews.com if you wish and listen to their nazi commentators grovel as they report the chief justice saying "CONGRATULATIONS, MR PRESIDENT". Cheer as the Fox dummies eat live feathered crow, omg, you'll so enjoy this. You still want links?

CAN YOU HEAR US COMING? Ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136333 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"American" is a race? Congratualtions. Well, let me tell you, sitting here close to the border, your being American is the US's loss, and Canada's gain. Whew, that was close, right next to us.
And why so curious about my "race"? That's at least the 5th time you've asked, even though you wrote yesterday you didn't care.
Does my saying, as a Canadian, that you are an uncouth unwashed/ boor/lout make it less so?
Obviously, you are ashamed of what you are and rightly so. Coward.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136334 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me get this straight. Anyone who refers to Obama as "black" is a RACIST. Obama is NOT black. He is of mixed race.
In fact Obama is blatantly RACIST. He was repeatedly ignored the fact that half of his heritage is WHITE. In fact he is ashamed that his mother and grandparents were WHITE.
His WHITE grandmother raised him and while she was dying Obama refused to visit her. In fact he refused to attend her memorial service and ceremoniously dumped her ashes in the surf.
Just for these FACT I have utter contempt for THE MAN!
Hard to understand your rant. I call Obama black, as do many other "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd). Does that make me, or us, racists?

Strange, I seem to recall that Obama interrupted his campaign at a crucial moment in the fall of 2008 to fly to Hawaii to visit his dying grandmother. If I'm wrong on this, which is possible, let me know. As to "dumping" her ashes in the surf, was he simply obeying a request of hers? I don't know, was he?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136335 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I ALWAYS support my statements. Always. No need to support "I think" or "I believe" which are opinions. The 85% is an opinion, read my last post on that. You two birthers don't support half your statements and when challenged, we are told, in Rogue's case it's been submitted (false) and in LRS's case, to look for the inexistant ourselves. Tell me ONE statement I did not back up. Not two or three or ten, ONE.
But, guys, consolation's on the way, and for what I will write, no link or proof is needed. Come January 21, 2013, tune in for the inauguration of PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. Choose FoxNews.com if you wish and listen to their nazi commentators grovel as they report the chief justice saying "CONGRATULATIONS, MR PRESIDENT". Cheer as the Fox dummies eat live feathered crow, omg, you'll so enjoy this. You still want links?
Sorry but I don't recall one link from you on any matter. Could it be there are no links that support your views? Yep! What a useless tool you are.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#136336 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Moron: "THE ISSUE HAS NEVER BEEN RESOLVED *whining, cryin noises*."

Reality: Yes, yes it has. It was never an issue. It's a pretend issue among a tiny minority of unstable, uneducated losers. No one gives a shite. We are making fun of you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136337 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you brave enough to state your race? HaHaHa DA
5th such request. Yet, yesterday, you said you didn't care. Also, and not being racist, I don't care what race a person is. It's the person that counts, not the race. Proof ot the pudding : your case,(your race is American, right?. You just said so) I don't even have to be racist to demean your lowly demeanour, it just stands out, so degrading, abhorrent, so lowly, so uneducated and totally boorish. Come to think of it, calling you racist names would only improve your stature.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136338 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here is a classic example of Obama being a RACIST. Without knowing the facts he calls the WHITE police officers "stupid" and exonerated the BLACK man!!!
Obama: I Don't Know All The Facts But The Police Acted Stupid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qYUrY2GtBfcXX
And if you do not see the racism here, you are a racist!!!
Again, and if I go by your definition of "racist", is calling a police officer "stupid" not a racist remark? How about, ha ha, gun and oil company bigots? Sorry, how could I pass that up?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136339 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now you Libtards will probably claim this is RACIST but it does not mention anyone's skin color, race, ethnicity, etc. But it will not stop YOU from throwing out the race card.
When hurricane Sandy struck the East Coast, even houses of worship were not spared.
A local television station interviewed a black woman from New Jersey and asked how the loss of churches in the area would affect their lives.
Without hesitation, the woman replied, "I don't know 'bout all those other people, but we ain't gone to Churches in years. We gets our chicken from Popeye's."
The look on the interviewer's face was priceless.
They live among us, AND THEY VOTE.
Now, do you understand how we got our president?
I am not a chicken Popeye fan, believe me. But I agree with her. I'd gulp and swallow, but I'd frequent Popeye's before I'd enter any church except for tourism purposes. Any church, chapel, synagogue, temple, mosque, etc., those perverters of the real God, if he's there at all. Got it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136340 Jan 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In 1989-90 I flew for PHI out of New Orleans and a block from our heliport there was a Churches fried chicken joint and I ate there once or twice a week.
It was located on the edge of a poorer section of town and all of the employees where black.
I noticed they kept their rest room locked and you had to ask for the key. Even they did not want the local poor people using the restrooms.
Oh, Churchs made a pretty good fried oyster poorboy. I have had better but for a fast food joint it was pretty good!
And bingo, that post is not even remotely racist. Noooo.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136341 Jan 10, 2013
Oh, my post 136339. I just now realise Church's is a chicken fast-food chain. Sorry, did not make the link. I recall seeing them in the US, but as we don't have the good fortune to have them here in Canada (god, oh why are you depriving us of Church's chicken?), I went and posted what I posted. Anyhow, it pretty well illustrates what I think.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136342 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
5th such request. Yet, yesterday, you said you didn't care. Also, and not being racist, I don't care what race a person is. It's the person that counts, not the race. Proof ot the pudding : your case,(your race is American, right?. You just said so) I don't even have to be racist to demean your lowly demeanour, it just stands out, so degrading, abhorrent, so lowly, so uneducated and totally boorish. Come to think of it, calling you racist names would only improve your stature.
Same old bla bla bla from the lil imp. Twisting words again, huh child? You're pathetic on all levels. So tell us jacqie, what race are you? BTW, I didn't say my race was American you DS. HaHaHa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136343 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a chicken Popeye fan, believe me. But I agree with her. I'd gulp and swallow, but I'd frequent Popeye's before I'd enter any church except for tourism purposes. Any church, chapel, synagogue, temple, mosque, etc., those perverters of the real God, if he's there at all. Got it?
Got it! You're an Atheist because you lack the courage to have faith. Got it. Thanks. DS Coward is an appropriate description of you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136344 Jan 10, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I don't recall one link from you on any matter. Could it be there are no links that support your views? Yep! What a useless tool you are.
Well, if that's true, then you should have no problem finding ONE statement I didn't back up. Just ONE. Or do you want me to search for inexistant statements coupled with inexistant links?

CAN YOU HEAR US COMING? Ha ha. Friendly reminder, January 21, 2013, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BARACK OBAMA, will be inaugurated following his victory over "Can you hear us coming offshore Mitt Romney". Romney will not be present, he'll be counting his money in his second home, the Cayman Islands as he plans more job exports to China and Mexico. You will delight in hearing the chief justice's words, "Congratulations, MISTER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA". Oops, no, he'll just say "CONGRATULATIONS, MR PRESIDENT". Just thought I'd slip in BARACK OBAMA, snicker snicker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RealDave 1,172,485
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min Frijoles 71,539
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min Red_Forman 5,357
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min brad 50,283
Word (Dec '08) 43 min Red_Forman 4,959
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Brian_G 51,360
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 4 hr joey 2
abby 1-26 11 hr Mister Tonka 28
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM