BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,061 - 120,080 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

[QUOTE who="Rogue Scholar
And because you tell the truth, people like Poopo think you and I are racists just because we speak the truth. Libtards can not handle the truth![/QUOTE]

Yeah Rogue, I’m quite familiar with many of your truths that just ain’t so.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Remeber the Alamo to the victor go the spoils of war ALQaeda. I haven't even turned the witches loose again on you yet they are getting faster brooms. GF008 Safer World 2013

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is sad that people like Poopo will nt recognize that there are people of color who are Conservatives much less TEA Partiers! You are the BIGOT!!!

I understand the fact Rogue, but I only see them on conservative blogs. Statistically they’re not recognizable in the polls or at the polls.

But you’re absolutely right, many Blacks are conservative; just not your Party’s brand of conservative. You see, you guys can go to Drudge and see a picture comparing Obama to Stalin and Hitler and go yeah, right on! But every minority and probably the majority of Whites can look at the same image and the only recognizable reflection they’ll see is you; comparatively speaking that is. LOL
http://greenleegazette.blogspot.com/2013/01/d... +(Greenlee+Gazette)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Obama was not under the jurisdiction of the United States because of his father's Kenyan roots. Sorry bois, just doesn't work out for you. Too bad. LOL You support a liar and a fraud as president which makes you an enemy to the U.S. Enjoy!
Over 52% of American voters, so therefore we can assume over 85% of the American population, as not all Romney voters are like you, are the enemies of the U.S. And,seeing as you are in the minority, what are you exactly?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Mr. CIA and Mr. Annymous says North Korea is not the North Korea as described to west actually can be nice. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Et Tu Brutus no wonder bypass Congress message is sent. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

PRAVDA I am friend ask Moscow Spain Great Britian and U.S.Gov . GF008 Safer World 2013
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Email: Barack Obama Isn't a Natural-Born Citizen
Analysis:(UPDATED) As stated above, Article II of the U.S. Constitution indeed specifies that only natural-born citizens are eligible for the office of the presidency:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Therefore Barack Obama is, in fact, a U.S. citizen. However, some still argue that he is not a natural-born citizen. The reasons have to do with the disputed meaning of the term "natural born."
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/...
``````````
"Why Obama Is Ineligible - Regardless of His Birthplace"
WHY OBAMA IS INELIGIBLE – REGARDLESS OF HIS BIRTHPLACE
Exclusive: Leo Donofrio spotlights fact prez has admitted U.K.'governed' his nativity
http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/o.htm...
What a clueless individual you are. The links you supply are from the "Urban Legend links" which debunk your birhter theories. You are simply a dumb illiterate person who : 1) can't read and 2) can't understand the little bit that she (he) can actually read. Lol. OMG
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Moron is up early to play pretend.

WEEEEEEEEE!

Lol, what it's sad watching an adult infant slowly melt down over the years. Please get the help you sorely need.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You know that Obama told his Literary Agent that he was born in Kenya, right?
The same way you prove affirmative diversity with a fraudulent moniker?

You funny man GB!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial is a tough thing to work through, Libtard.
Sorry. For you it will not get any better.
It will get much better January 21, 2013 for most Americans except you and a few birther/tea party afficionados/whiners and sore losers as ya'll eat crow and increase the flow of tears along with being in denial ha ha. I'll be watching, as I'm sure you will. Remember, FOX, crow eating starts around 10AM EDT
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

P§: Will you be dancing in the streets as promised, Rogue?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Why would an one vote for someone who would lie about their own birth place and birth circumstances? At least fifty million people voted for this known liar.
We voted for a man who has substantiated the event of his birth Frank. Your assertion on the other hand is based on doo doo. Fact is we know you’re a liar.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is a typical Libtarding response. Libtards do NOT want to institutionalize mentally ill people like the people who shot up Tuscon, AZ, Aurora, CO and Sandy Point school but if a Conservative says he will defend himself, why he is crazy and needs to be locked up.
On a blog this individual said he was afraid that if Obama was NOT reelected there would be a race riot but he was prepared to defend himself. He made no threat against ANYONE!!! Yet the Secrete Service and the Virginia police convinced a LIBTARD judge to put him in mental hospital and denied him his civil rights.
On the third day they had a court hearing and did not allow him legal representation (another violation of his civil rights) and the judge extended his mental hospital stay another 30 days.
Where is the outrage from the left who professes to stand up to the rights of the "mentally ill"?
Oh, I know, he is a right-wing nut case and is not allowed due process of law.
Not to worry a lawyer did come forward and got him released after he was illegally jailed for a week in a mental hospital.
Most real mentally ill people are LIBERALS because Liberals use faulty logic to justify their the irrational acts.
Virginia Police Put U.S. Marine Veteran in Mental Institution for Political Facebook Posts
August 21, 2012; By S. T. Karnick
Remember this name: Brandon Raub.
Raub, a twenty-six-year-old former U.S. Marine, was arrested and sent to a mental institution for writing political comments on his Facebook page. He has remained in custody since his arrest last Thursday. He has not been charged with any crime.
Raub’s postings include conspiracy mongering and other fringe statements of an ultra-libertarian nature, but they reveal no direct threats of any sort. Furthermore, the statements the authorities claim to have found as most troubling were made on a Facebook page that is supposed to be limited only to members of that page, not outsiders.
Raub’s arrest and detainment are actions of a police state, reminiscent of the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Communist China, and other dictatorships around the world. The Virginia authorities have made Raub’s case for him.
http://stkarnick.com/...
This you wrote : "Most real mentally ill people are LIBERALS because Liberals use faulty logic to justify their the irrational acts." That statement alone is undeniable proof that you should've been locked up with that poor insane individual. Tell you what, let's say I'm the police or DA and I hear about a nut preparing for race riots by arming himself to the teeth, I lock him up quick along with anyone who posts "Most real mentally ill people are LIBERALS because Liberals use faulty logic to justify their the irrational acts," both for their own and society's good. THAT individual, Rogue, is the kind who will do a shoot-up. You advocate locking up his kind. It was done. Now you critize something you asked for. Yes, most liberals are mentally ill. Of course. 192 court cases, Supreme court, both houses of congress, ALL important politicians repubs and dems, etc, believe Obama is legally president but you persist and yet you think YOU ARE MENTALLY HEALTHY AND SANE? Suuuuure. Lock him up.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
NRA I understand assault weaposn 50 ALQaeda would need 50 cow and 18 ak 48's just to make even fight with me and me alone with sling shot. David versus Goliath. Safer World gF008 3013
Say what? A lunatic like you is allowed to even own a pea shooter? Have you chosen the school or work place or theatre where you'll act out your fantasies? Just make sure you don't do it around Jacksonville 'cuz Rogue is on guard portoectinng men women and children with his shiny 39 or whatever caliber.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Beenz wrote:
I know I'm late on this...regardless what u think of Obama, he was not born in the USA, that is a fact, he does not have a valid birth cert. I have nothin against him as a person, but he isn't fit for office. U should probably do research into his past. The stuff he stood for was really racial motivated, he saw himself as a kind of MLK jr. Except without the wisdom and spirit.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
A new bigot blathers
Just what the world needs
Let me get this right. You think we are bigots because we challenge someone's credential? Just how does that make us a bigot of any sort?
But I can see that you, using Libtardian Logic, think that just because Obama is half-white and half-black, we should not even bring up the subject of his questionable birth documents. If anything, that makes YOU the racist bigot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh, if you did not vote for Obama in 2008, you are a racist. But if you DID vote for Obama in 2012, you are an idiot.
Now, can you tell us again about the fairy tail that Obama will not raise taxes on the working poor. Less I am mistaken, the payroll taxes went UP about 2% on January 1st!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Being a long=haul trucker for thirteen years I dealt with a lot of cops. Most were just doing their jobs by a few were out of control jerks.
Since they were the cops and they had the guns I played along and four times I filed criminal complaints and the two times I did show up, the cops did not.
Not only where they criminals, they were COWARDS!!! That is right. I call North Carolina State Trooper C.L. Amaral a criminal for making a false police report and a COWARD for not showing up in court.
I also call Doughtery County, GA Police Officer R.E. Smith a liar, making a false police report, obstruction of justice, etc. and again a COWARD for not showing up in court.
But I don't think either of these COWARDS and FELONS will sue me as that would mean they would have to testify in court!!!
As a combat vet. I have utter contempt for cowards.
<quoted text>Again, you can not contest even one of my points and these cowardly cops will not sue me for libel because that would mean they would have to testify before court.
Why do you think Bill Clinton never denied RAPING Juanita Broabdrick? Why did Bill Clinton not sue Juanita Broaddrick for libel?
Listen up , folks, Rogue loses his cool once more and goes from trucking and crazy cops to Bill Clinton and Juanita Broadddrick and libel. Clinton's penis was not mentioned this time, but I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part. And you're allowed to own guns? If proof wasn't required that gun owners need to be examined for sanity, you are the living proof that something has to be done, with the number one priority to remove your guns instantly along with all birther and tea party members' arsenals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It will get much better January 21, 2013 for most Americans except you and a few birther/tea party afficionados/whiners and sore losers as ya'll eat crow and increase the flow of tears along with being in denial ha ha. I'll be watching, as I'm sure you will. Remember, FOX, crow eating starts around 10AM EDT
I bet you can not explain how things will get magically better after noon on January 21st? Oh, the inauguration starts at NOON ET!
And unlike you Libtards, we don't cry about spilled milk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 52% of American voters, so therefore we can assume over 85% of the American population, as not all Romney voters are like you, are the enemies of the U.S. And,seeing as you are in the minority, what are you exactly?
Can you explain how 52% equals 85%? I'd like to hear your logic on this matter!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Tomatoes 4 min KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 16 min yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 18 min Why 2
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 21 min Why 3
vote blank in 2016 unless you support Hillary. 31 min Why 6
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 39 min Why 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min ritedownthemiddle 1,079,014
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••