BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
120,041 - 120,060 of 176,698 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

NRA I understand assault weaposn 50 ALQaeda would need 50 cow and 18 ak 48's just to make even fight with me and me alone with sling shot. David versus Goliath. Safer World gF008 3013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Being a long=haul trucker for thirteen years I dealt with a lot of cops. Most were just doing their jobs by a few were out of control jerks.
Since they were the cops and they had the guns I played along and four times I filed criminal complaints and the two times I did show up, the cops did not.
Not only where they criminals, they were COWARDS!!! That is right. I call North Carolina State Trooper C.L. Amaral a criminal for making a false police report and a COWARD for not showing up in court.
I also call Doughtery County, GA Police Officer R.E. Smith a liar, making a false police report, obstruction of justice, etc. and again a COWARD for not showing up in court.
But I don't think either of these COWARDS and FELONS will sue me as that would mean they would have to testify in court!!!
As a combat vet. I have utter contempt for cowards.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, it sure looks like a sober, stable person wrote the above.
Again, you can not contest even one of my points and these cowardly cops will not sue me for libel because that would mean they would have to testify before court.
Why do you think Bill Clinton never denied RAPING Juanita Broabdrick? Why did Bill Clinton not sue Juanita Broaddrick for libel?
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Would adjoining farms in Tar Heel state have anything to do with ferry incident NATO GF008 Safer World.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What part of me calling you "insignificant" do you not understand? Imbecile.
Perhaps the part where your pissing moaning and pathetic imitation of a 2nd Grade playground bully is supposed to matter to anyone?
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

AlQaeda you talk too much before killing Gary Cooper. High Noon in Dodge City. GF008 Safer World.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to give ONE example of my racism? I dare, double-dare you.
Numerous, have you noted declared the attack on the King David Hotel a terrorist attack by the Israelis? Have you not declared the shoot down of the Libyan airplane in Israeli airspace a terrorist act?
By the way, I have shot down your allegation about the King David Hotel a half dozen times and you are still a broken record. The King David Hotel was not a CIVILIAN hotel but a military headquarters and barracks and was therefore a legitimate military target!!! Yes, a few civilians were killed but they worked at the military headquarters.
Meanwhile you totally ignore the terrorist attacks against Jewish civilians by Muslim terrorists and therefore you are anti-Jew as well as being anti-Christian and you are PRO-Muslim Terrorist!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Obama was not under the jurisdiction of the United States because of his father's Kenyan roots. Sorry bois, just doesn't work out for you. Too bad. LOL You support a liar and a fraud as president which makes you an enemy to the U.S. Enjoy!
Sorry but just because DufusDale told you this doesn't make it true. SCOTUS rejected your fable. Congress rejected your fable. The Americam people rejected your fable.

Birfoons fail - over and over and over.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Beenz wrote:
I know I'm late on this...regardless what u think of Obama, he was not born in the USA, that is a fact, he does not have a valid birth cert. I have nothin against him as a person, but he isn't fit for office. U should probably do research into his past. The stuff he stood for was really racial motivated, he saw himself as a kind of MLK jr. Except without the wisdom and spirit.
A new bigot blathers

Just what the world needs

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Ha ha ha. The UK cannot govern US citizenship. Donofrio cannot tie his shoes without help.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Holly wood keep making movies about exploits and Nashville keep writing songs about me. ALQAEDA hates Western culture. Bin Laden had six toes on one foot, and was made fun of by prostitute over manhood educated in U.S. California possibly but dead now thanks to President Obama and Seal Team Six.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense. As a sovereign nation the US exercises dominion over persons within its borders. Jurisdiction of a nation is understood to include authority over aliens within national borders. This has been so since before US independence. Check out Vattwl's definition of jurisdiction. See also Black's Law Dictionary; then read the Nationalization Act of 1790 where it refers to aliens under the jurisdiction of the US.
Play law doesn't count, Sonny.
Ah, Justus von Big Liar, we are not servants of our Country. The government serves We the People. A concept you will never understand. We do not need permission to move about our country or even to leave it where as many countries to need a exit visa to leave.
But I do agree with you that unless you have diplomatic immunity, you are subject to our laws regardless if you are here legally or not.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Bin Laden said let History be the Judge now put that on Boot Hill Tombstone. Safer World 2013
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

By the way RomperStomper - since you've decided to cling to Dale's fable I trust you've started proceedings to have your "non-Citizen Governor" removed from office

Please keep us posted on your progress.(Dale would love to help you but he's focused on removing that "alien" Cruz from the Senate)
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Speaking of sea AlQaeda message said they abandoned ship off coast of England. Ibelieve they wanted WW3. Safer World 2013.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The King and I was one of my favorite movies NATO. Safer World 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is a typical Libtarding response. Libtards do NOT want to institutionalize mentally ill people like the people who shot up Tuscon, AZ, Aurora, CO and Sandy Point school but if a Conservative says he will defend himself, why he is crazy and needs to be locked up.
On a blog this individual said he was afraid that if Obama was NOT reelected there would be a race riot but he was prepared to defend himself. He made no threat against ANYONE!!! Yet the Secrete Service and the Virginia police convinced a LIBTARD judge to put him in mental hospital and denied him his civil rights.
On the third day they had a court hearing and did not allow him legal representation (another violation of his civil rights) and the judge extended his mental hospital stay another 30 days.
Where is the outrage from the left who professes to stand up to the rights of the "mentally ill"?
Oh, I know, he is a right-wing nut case and is not allowed due process of law.
Not to worry a lawyer did come forward and got him released after he was illegally jailed for a week in a mental hospital.
Most real mentally ill people are LIBERALS because Liberals use faulty logic to justify their the irrational acts.
Virginia Police Put U.S. Marine Veteran in Mental Institution for Political Facebook Posts
August 21, 2012; By S. T. Karnick
Remember this name: Brandon Raub.
Raub, a twenty-six-year-old former U.S. Marine, was arrested and sent to a mental institution for writing political comments on his Facebook page. He has remained in custody since his arrest last Thursday. He has not been charged with any crime.
Raubís postings include conspiracy mongering and other fringe statements of an ultra-libertarian nature, but they reveal no direct threats of any sort. Furthermore, the statements the authorities claim to have found as most troubling were made on a Facebook page that is supposed to be limited only to members of that page, not outsiders.
Raubís arrest and detainment are actions of a police state, reminiscent of the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Communist China, and other dictatorships around the world. The Virginia authorities have made Raubís case for him.
http://stkarnick.com/...
Anyone stupid enough to say they're here to sever heads shortly after highly publicized massacres deserves a psych exam. Even his nutball FB friends were alarmed and they alerted authorities; not Big Brother.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

China said would keep an eye on American who interrupted ALQaeda attack Jan. 2002. Safer World 2013 Chinese President sent me dragon head cane with red eyes rare Chinese artifact priceless. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Peking is friend of mine ALQaeda try something on them cowards. Safer World 2013 I am Marco POlo descendant some say. Opened up trade routes for gunppowder and silk.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Bicential threat was not taken seriouly in 2000 two AlQaeda suspects were arrested crossing Canadian border. Wife bought potatoes at Macy's in Ireland to prepare for end of time warning. GF008 Safer World 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
By the way RomperStomper - since you've decided to cling to Dale's fable I trust you've started proceedings to have your "non-Citizen Governor" removed from office
Please keep us posted on your progress.(Dale would love to help you but he's focused on removing that "alien" Cruz from the Senate)
Two birfoons redefine jurisdiction within the confines of their playpens and probably believe they can redefine viral.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,095,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min truth-facts 46,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 49,246
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 49 min what it is 3,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Here He Goes Again 97,772
Tes tic my phono 2 hr ochoa 1
Amy 8-19 4 hr Kuuipo 13

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000