BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136228 Jan 9, 2013
Minor v. Hapersett specifically and purposely left open the natural born citizen question. Two citizen parents are sufficient but not necessary.

Kentucky Klown Kar is to stupid to put Ark and Happersett in chronological order.

Please learn to read, Kentucky Klown Kar and birfers.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136229 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Being a long=haul trucker for thirteen years I dealt with a lot of cops. Most were just doing their jobs by a few were out of control jerks.
Since they were the cops and they had the guns I played along and four times I filed criminal complaints and the two times I did show up, the cops did not.
Not only where they criminals, they were COWARDS!!! That is right. I call North Carolina State Trooper C.L. Amaral a criminal for making a false police report and a COWARD for not showing up in court.
I also call Doughtery County, GA Police Officer R.E. Smith a liar, making a false police report, obstruction of justice, etc. and again a COWARD for not showing up in court.
But I don't think either of these COWARDS and FELONS will sue me as that would mean they would have to testify in court!!!
As a combat vet. I have utter contempt for cowards.
LOL, it sure looks like a sober, stable person wrote the above.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136230 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
DIMs, are you aware you support a liar and a fraud? You also support the erosion of our (Americans) rights, you support a leader (LMAO) who has driven our country into bankruptcy, you support turning our backs on our allies, you support the obvious cover-ups under this administration and you support the killing of our Ambassador as a result, you support indoctrination of school children, you support class warfare, you support handouts to the undeserving (you), you support a leader (LMAO) who refuses to protect and uphold the Constitution, etc, etc, etc. As far as I'm concerned, you're an enemy to the U.S. Worthless pond scum is what you are.
Piss moan whine. Obama was reelected. Fact. Grow up.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#136231 Jan 9, 2013
The Petal cameraa 1940's spy camera was sold to U.S. Gov for ten bucks. GF008 Safer World 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136232 Jan 9, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Moron, what part of, I could say I was born in Kenya but the STATE I was born in that has the final say, do you not comprehend? That's the whole point. I can say anything I want but it is the STATE's word that counts.
Capisce?
What part of me calling you "insignificant" do you not understand? Imbecile.

Location hidden

#136233 Jan 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Minor v. Hapersett specifically and purposely left open the natural born citizen question. Two citizen parents are sufficient but not necessary.
Kentucky Klown Kar is to stupid to put Ark and Happersett in chronological order.
Correct. In Minor the court properly stated that persons born citizens in a country are natives or natural born citizens. Later Ark was determined to be born a citizen in this country, and in agreement with Minor, that made him a natural born citizen. Indeed under every system of laws a person who is born a citizen in a country is natural born.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136234 Jan 9, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Piss moan whine. Obama was reelected. Fact. Grow up.
You were just presented with the FACTS. Too much for you? Grow up yourself little man!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136235 Jan 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Correct, but the father is the prime ingredient to being a NBC. Chronicle order is everything, therefore Minor, Elk, Slaughterhouse would be case law for the Ark case to be decided on.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#136236 Jan 9, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in Hawaii. He is a US citizen.
Obama doesn't have TWO U.S. CITIZEN PARENTS, so he is NOT a Natural born citizen as required by the Constitution, and as defined by the USSC in Minor v. Happersett.
How do you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You know that Obama told his Literary Agent that he was born in Kenya, right?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136237 Jan 9, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. In Minor the court properly stated that persons born citizens in a country are natives or natural born citizens. Later Ark was determined to be born a citizen in this country, and in agreement with Minor, that made him a natural born citizen. Indeed under every system of laws a person who is born a citizen in a country is natural born.
Sorry, Obama was not under the jurisdiction of the United States because of his father's Kenyan roots. Sorry bois, just doesn't work out for you. Too bad. LOL You support a liar and a fraud as president which makes you an enemy to the U.S. Enjoy!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136238 Jan 9, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't have TWO U.S. CITIZEN PARENTS, so he is NOT a Natural born citizen as required by the Constitution, and as defined by the USSC in Minor v. Happersett.
How do you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You know that Obama told his Literary Agent that he was born in Kenya, right?
by the 14th amendment, Obama isn't even a citizen. At his birth he was a citizen of his father's nation of origin and not subject to the jurisdiction of the US.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136239 Jan 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>by the 14th amendment, Obama isn't even a citizen. At his birth he was a citizen of his father's nation of origin and not subject to the jurisdiction of the US.
It's really funny that you birfoons can't even agree on a reason as to why President Barack Hussein Obama is not eligible to be president.

The tactic of throwing every dumb idea your grandma conjures up has failed miserably.

You're a laughing stock.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136240 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't really matter to me. I just wanted to show what a wussy you are. And you fell for it perfectly! LMAO!! Are you ashamed of your race? Maybe you don't know what race you are? For now, we'll just toss you in the "mutt" grouping.
All humans are "mutts."

Sorry, racist birfoon.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136241 Jan 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really funny that you birfoons can't even agree on a reason as to why President Barack Hussein Obama is not eligible to be president.
The tactic of throwing every dumb idea your grandma conjures up has failed miserably.
You're a laughing stock.
very simple, there are sooo many!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#136242 Jan 9, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
Now what part of the Constitution prohibits eligibility if a literary agent thought the President wasn't born here?
I could say I was born in Kenya but it is the State I was born in that has the final say. Same with the President. He was born in Hawaii. Verified and certified. It doesn't get more official than that, Birfoons.
Why would an one vote for someone who would lie about their own birth place and birth circumstances? At least fifty million people voted for this known liar.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136243 Jan 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
All humans are "mutts."
Sorry, racist birfoon.
Speak for yourself.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136244 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself.
Denial is a tough thing to work through, birfoon.

Sorry. It gets better.
Beenz

United States

#136245 Jan 9, 2013
I know I'm late on this...regardless what u think of Obama, he was not born in the USA, that is a fact, he does not have a valid birth cert. I have nothin against him as a person, but he isn't fit for office. U should probably do research into his past. The stuff he stood for was really racial motivated, he saw himself as a kind of MLK jr. Except without the wisdom and spirit.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#136246 Jan 9, 2013
NO one AGREES on EVERYTHING at the same TIME !!!
``````````
There are others who believe that some of these men are unworthy of our attention because they owned slaves, Washington, Jefferson, Clark among them, but not Adams. They failed to rise above their time and place, though Washington (but not Jefferson) freed his slaves.

But history abounds with ironies.

These men, the founding fathers and brothers, established a system of government that, after much struggle, and the terrible violence of the Civil War,

and the civil rights movement led by black Americans, did lead to legal freedom for all Americans and movement toward equality.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeo...
African-American History Timeline

A chronology of black history from the early slave trade through Affirmative Action
600s •
1700s •
1800–1850 •
1850–1900 •
1900–1950 •
1950–present

Read more: African-American History Timeline (Civil Rights Movement, Facts, Events, Leaders)— Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmtimeline.ht...

Location hidden

#136247 Jan 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Obama was not under the jurisdiction of the United States because of his father's Kenyan roots. Sorry bois, just doesn't work out for you. Too bad. LOL You support a liar and a fraud as president which makes you an enemy to the U.S. Enjoy!
Nonsense. As a sovereign nation the US exercises dominion over persons within its borders. Jurisdiction of a nation is understood to include authority over aliens within national borders. This has been so since before US independence. Check out Vattwl's definition of jurisdiction. See also Black's Law Dictionary; then read the Nationalization Act of 1790 where it refers to aliens under the jurisdiction of the US.
Play law doesn't count, Sonny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,633
Mike Brown hidden video. 52 min StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 71,225
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Mike 51,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr OzRitz 49,310
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web