BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136178 Jan 9, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
neither is the monkee in the white house
And the bigot speaks
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136179 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Dear Abby,
My husband has a long record of money problems. He runs up huge credit-card bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them off, he shouts at me, saying I am stealing his money. He says pay the minimum and let our kids worry about the rest, but already we can hardly keep up with the interest. Also, he has been so arrogant and abusive toward our neighbors that most of them no longer speak to us. The few that do are an odd bunch, to whom he has been giving a lot of expensive gifts, running up our bills even more. Also, he has gotten religious. One week he hangs out with Catholics and the next with people who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ, and the next he's with Muslims. Finally, the last straw. He's demanding that before anyone can be in the same room with him, they must sign a loyalty oath. It's just so horribly creepy! Can you help?
Signed,
Lost in DC
----------
Dear Lost:
Stop whining, Michelle. You're getting to live in the White House for free, travel the world, and have others pay for everything for you. You can divorce the jerk any time you want. The rest of us are stuck with the son of a bitch for another term.
Signed,
Abby
Still as clueless as ever, right, Rogue? Abby is dead and Obama and family are in the WHITE House. For four years.

Oh, just a friendly reminder, only 12 days to go, January 21, 2013, THE INAUGURATION of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, BARACK OBAMA. Tune in any channel, but do choose Fox, and watch as their commentators swallow hard as they eat fully-feathered crow as the chief Justice of the Supreme Court (remember how Obama coerced him, in a meeting just prior to the 2009 inauguration to drop this annoying BC thing) will intone CONGRATUALTIONS, MR PRESIDENT. Eat your heart out. Oh, sorry, can`t eat what you don`t got now can you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136180 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so the Israelis didn't think it was dangerous, just that it may have been spying. I see. And for that, you shoot down an unarmed passenger plane and kill over 100 people. Isreal is a small country. Are you sure it was even overflying Israel?
And your expression "Okay, so now I know what you are talking about" is so darn hupocritical. Now you come back with a link. Well,well, after confusing it with the Iranian incident. You can't hide your cluelessness, it's out there for all to see.
Ande you are an anti-semite. The Libyan plane violated the rules of the ICAO Convention of which you are totally clueless. Tell me Jacques, when a cop stops you, do you tell him to f-off and ignore his orders? And then you wonder why you get tased.
Oh, were the planes that flew into the World Trade Center innocent airliners? No, they were Kamikazies!!!
Now, until you get a little education and can intellectually discuss the ICAO Convention, might I suggest you shut up you ignorant buffoon!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136181 Jan 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Pssst! Fuch off and die!!!
Sorry moron - that Constitution that you hate so much protects my right to mock your sorry ass.
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136182 Jan 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the bigot speaks
proud to be one
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136183 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to yourself?
all the time
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136184 Jan 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Pssst! Fuch off and die!!!
Another distinguished and literary remark by Justice ha ha Dale, self-appointed birther vice-cultural attrache, just a rank below the famed poet LRS, he of he famous dumbazzbastard or dunmbazzbitch lore, equal-opportunity foul foul/loudmouth that he is. Such eloquence!
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136185 Jan 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry moron - that Constitution that you hate so much protects my right to mock your sorry ass.
got that right monkee shines
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136186 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so the Israelis didn't think it was dangerous, just that it may have been spying. I see. And for that, you shoot down an unarmed passenger plane and kill over 100 people. Isreal is a small country. Are you sure it was even overflying Israel?
And your expression "Okay, so now I know what you are talking about" is so darn hupocritical. Now you come back with a link. Well,well, after confusing it with the Iranian incident. You can't hide your cluelessness, it's out there for all to see.
When a country says stay out of our airspace, it is best for a commercial plane to heed the warning! Wonder if Iran would mind a little flyover? You make excuses for any and everything that doesn't go in your favor. You talk out of both sides of your neck and your azz! You have no credibility what-so-ever. How long have you had this chronic case of diarrhea of the mouth? You're laughable.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136187 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the biggest racist on this board!
Care to give ONE example of my racism? I dare, double-dare you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136188 Jan 9, 2013
I thought so

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136189 Jan 9, 2013
Being a long=haul trucker for thirteen years I dealt with a lot of cops. Most were just doing their jobs by a few were out of control jerks.
Since they were the cops and they had the guns I played along and four times I filed criminal complaints and the two times I did show up, the cops did not.
Not only where they criminals, they were COWARDS!!! That is right. I call North Carolina State Trooper C.L. Amaral a criminal for making a false police report and a COWARD for not showing up in court.
I also call Doughtery County, GA Police Officer R.E. Smith a liar, making a false police report, obstruction of justice, etc. and again a COWARD for not showing up in court.
But I don't think either of these COWARDS and FELONS will sue me as that would mean they would have to testify in court!!!
As a combat vet. I have utter contempt for cowards.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136190 Jan 9, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
Now who's racist?
If Rogue called you racist on account of Obama hate talk, then consider yourself a racist.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#136191 Jan 9, 2013
Three mules for Sister Sarah, platoon apocolypse now platoon leader we were soldiers brave heart are all good movies NATO, Safer World 2013 Shakiest gun in the west apple dumpling gang also.
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136192 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rogue called you racist on account of Obama hate talk, then consider yourself a racist.
just like you, orangutan
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136193 Jan 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember when you hit the streets, your "right" is all it protects.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136194 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to give ONE example of my racism? I dare, double-dare you.
Wealthy whites!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136195 Jan 9, 2013
jacqie, what race are you?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136196 Jan 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
mocking is all you can do, you haven't the intelligence to do anything else!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136197 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just remember when you hit the streets, your "right" is all it protects.
Blather on moron. We all know what a blowhard you are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min positronium 1,126,994
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-23-14 4 hr pde 10
Amy 10-24 5 hr edogxxx 11
Abby 10-24 5 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]