BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136141 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's president and you're a banana's monkey.
wanna spank my monkey?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#136142 Jan 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron thinks there's a link between sun spots and earth's weather.
Rogue Moron does not think there's a link between his liver damage and the amount of cheap booze he forces down his gullet.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No man on Earth can effect the Sun. The Sun effects the temperature,the climate,and the tides on Earth.
Well, the Fake Grand Birther can not engage in any intellectually honest reply. That is why he resorts to personal attacks. That is why be assumed I have some sort of alcohol problem. But the fact is I do have an FAA Class III flight physical which means I am health!
Again, he has no knowledge of my drug or alcohol use but e uses that because he can not attack my knowledge of many subjects. Sad, very sad little Libtard troll.
In fact, I like it when he attacks me personally as I now I have his goat!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136143 Jan 9, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna spank my monkey?
Rendering my dinner.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136144 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dream on, Rogue. Keep on dreaming in Panavision technicolour. No senator will ask that kind of question, Dem OR Repub.Why? A 100-member bipartisan conspiracy? Pile the BS, Rogue.

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT WRITE THIS? SEE ABOVE, WE WERE TALKING SENATORS, RIGHT?

Who is a liar? Who is a bigot for shoving this in your face? Like I asked before, was that a red herring? Do you deny writing the following ?:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just 53 Libtards and 47 cowards!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136145 Jan 9, 2013

Now twist and squirm, master of the untruth.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#136146 Jan 9, 2013
obama birth certificate: is bill oreilly covering for obama ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136147 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gone to the trouble of comparing citizens' social advantages? Not companies', Rogue, citizens'
Comparing citizens' social advantages?
Bama Fan

Fort Myers, FL

#136148 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
Rendering my dinner.
jacques, jacques, puddin and pie...

kissed my monkey, and couldn't make it cry

Location hidden

#136149 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "Lone Ranger comes to the rescue" story. Do you always leave town on your white stallion after your good deed, Rogue? Do you think you're the only one who's done a good thing now and then?
One thing I found out is that people who have served in combat, take care of their people. Why? Because you come to realize that you count on everyone to keep you alive and you will do the same for them.
It has nothing to do with skin color, religion (or lack there of) and any other factor. You are soldiers and you work as a team and the chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.
After returning from Vietnam I saw some new officers who use to treat their subordinates with disdain. I never did.
My own father was an enlistedman during WWII and I never heard him disparage anyone. NEVER! Yes, he retired as a full colonel after 33 years of service and their is not one person on this forum, to include myself, that will ever equal him.
Duty, Honor, Country! Something you Libtards will never understand because you are Me, me, me people.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136150 Jan 9, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna spank my monkey?

jacqie wrote:
Rendering my dinner.

Bama, I think he wants your wood!

Location hidden

#136151 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Out of the 50 states, only 18 are running budgetary surpluses. And out of those 18, 14 have REPUBLICAN governors!!! Yet you Libtards will not accept that as the truth and you will blame Republicans in Democrat states that are running in the Red!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gone to the trouble of comparing citizens' social advantages? Not companies', Rogue, citizens'
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? There are many people who have raised themselves up out of poverty. In America, you can do that!
90% of all millionaires are self-made and you think they are criminals. Sorry you have such a perverted mind!!!

Location hidden

#136152 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>\
Three times I've written it down for you, and 3 times you've denied writing 53 and 47. No more.
As to your parents, I did not judge them, I just said, from what you project 'what a job they did on you". If not them, somebody did.
And you still have not explained what I said about "53 and 47" that is wrong? I have NEVER denied writing "53 and 47" but you will not explain what is so wrong with what I said!!! Do you have just a few brain cells?
Now, please explain about the "Egyptian" airliner WE shot down!!!

Location hidden

#136153 Jan 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue in black and white
In reality, matters are much more complicated. A surrender to a basic and fallacy laden argument that black people, and black young people in particular are uniquely and especially prone to violence, oversimplifies the nature of crime in America. As the old saying goes,“numbers lie and liars figure.” Or alternatively, the lazy recitation of statistics is a dumb person’s idea of how a smart person sounds.
The black people commit more crime canard is a fallacy of both process and outcomes. African Americans are subject to discrimination in the legal system at every level. As documented by The Sentencing Project, and detailed in such works as Race, Crime and the Law, and The New Jim Crow, African Americans are more likely to be stopped by police without cause, to be more aggressively questioned, receive longer and more severe charges for the same crimes as white defendants, and to have fewer resources to defend themselves in court.
As compared to white neighborhoods, black and brown communities are also subject to more severe surveillance and aggressive police tactics. Moreover, the disproportionate number of minorities in the criminal justice system can be largely explained by the War on Drugs. In total, if white communities were subject to the same type of aggressive police tactics as black and brown communities, the number of white people in prison would skyrocket.
While people of color are the prime targets of such policies as “stop and frisk” and racial profiling, it is in fact white people who are far more likely to be both drug users and to be in possession of narcotics at a given moment. This reality signals to a larger social phenomenon: black individuals who commit crimes are representative of their whole communities, crime is racialized, and there is no qualifier of individual intent. All black people are deemed suspicious and guilty because of the deeds of the very few.
In contrast, white people who commit crimes are unique individuals: the criminals who destroyed the global economy, a group of white men, were not taken as representative of the entire white community. There is a long list of crimes such as domestic terrorism, serial murder, child rape, sedition, treason, and financial fraud that are almost exclusively the province of white people. But again, whites as a group are excluded from suspicion or indictment as a “criminal class.”
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
The blame game.
Spin it however you wish, the facts remain the same.
"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, large metropolitan areas account for more than two-thirds of deaths by gun violence each year, with inner cities most affected. The majority of the victims are young, ranging in age from their early teens to mid-20s, and black."
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/26/opinion/breland...
And because you tell the truth, people like Poopo think you and I are racists just because we speak the truth. Libtards can not handle the truth!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136155 Jan 9, 2013
Obama to use Executive Order to control guns!!! LMAO!!! He should just piss into the wind!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136156 Jan 9, 2013
Bad New FoolUp -

More "Liberal news Outlets" mentioning Cruz ... All decide "Yep - he's probably eligible"

http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-lincoln-repu...

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/natio...

http://www.statesman.com/news/news/state-regi...

Darn them and their objective reporting!

Location hidden

#136157 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny that you call me a liar, but you can not prove it. I call you a liar even though you can not show where I lied.
Now, which airline incident were you talking about? The USS Vincennes Incident or something else?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_ ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite, make-believer. Yes, Vincennes, which you confused with the Libyan (not Egyptian as per my last post, but Libyan as mentioned yesterday, shot down in in 1973) You corrected me, wrote "did you mean the Iranian Airbus?". I meant no such thing, I meant the Libyan 727 three-holer which you were not aware of. Why do I have to repeat everything for you? Both were the result of criminal actions .
I do not dispute piloting or helicopter machinery with you, you obviously are the point man on that. But in politics, specially foreign politics, don't bother, you're out of your league.
Okay, so now I know what you are talking about. The Libyan airliner shot down by Israel in 1973.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Arab_Airl...
Tell me Jacques, did anything else happen in the area in 1973? Like the Yom Kipper War of 1973? If you take the time to read the article, the airliner failed to comply, the Israelis fired warning shots which were also ignored. Israel had every right to shoot that plane down!!! You want to be stupid, you mike get killed.
Oh, bad guys have been known to use airliners for other than flying passengers!!!
Oh, the copilot admits to not only ignoring warnings, but for refusing to comply. Please not, Libya said there were no warnings and THEY LIED!!! Muslims are notorious LIARS!!! Just like Obama!
Aftermath
The copilot, who survived, later said that the flight crew knew the Israeli jets wanted them to land but relations between Israel and Libya made them decide against following instructions.[1] In direct contradiction to the co-pilot's own account the Libyan government stated that the attack occurred without warning.[1] Israel's air force claimed that Flight 114 was a security threat, and that among the possible tasks it could have been undertaking was an aerial spy mission over the Israeli air base at Bir Gifgafa

Location hidden

#136158 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 1, here it is again :
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sjame on your. What a barefaced liar.
So, I put words in your mouth? Really? And I'm a liar? Really?
Reply to your point number 1 : Do you then deny this exchange that took place yesterday? Please note your reply :
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dream on, Rogue........Keep on dreaming in Panavision technicolour.......? A 100-member bipartisan conspiracy? Pile the BS, Rogue.
Rogue Scholar wrote:
Will you come back on this one? Hmmm, no. Unless it's a red herring
Black on white, Rogue. You deny you wrote the above? Really? It's right there. 47 cowards. Did you or did you not write cowards and libtards? So you never wrote that because I got one wrong word? What say you now?
2. Yes, you wrote about the Obama / Roberts meeting before the inauguuration so he'd remain mum on the BC thing. Not gonna bother finding that post, as I don't make things up like you, not a child like you;
3. Cameroon is NOT a Moslem country. You said it was.
Have you no self-respect, no pride? Not unlike your identical twin LRS, and when caught lying red-handed, you invent, change the subject, deny, lie, the whole gamut as everyone, including birthers stare in awe, the latter in full admiration of course, as you are their lying champion with LRS a close second (can you hear us coming, and your dancing in the streets on November 7 ha ha - more like getting run over by a truck, lol). Oh, you forgot the Iranian/Egyptian plane thing. Run, dodge? Look at number 1 again.
Yes, I DID say that the 47 were COWARDS. They should also be impeached for failing to do failing to protect and defend the Constitution. I expect that out of Democrats but Republicans are even worse!
Oh, I also refuse to refer to Oliver North as a Colonel as he has disgraced himself when he lied to Congress. He should have been court-martialled but thanks to the Democrat controlled Congress, they f-ed up and could not because they gave him immunity!

Location hidden

#136159 Jan 9, 2013
Dear Abby,
My husband has a long record of money problems. He runs up huge credit-card bills and at the end of the month, if I try to pay them off, he shouts at me, saying I am stealing his money. He says pay the minimum and let our kids worry about the rest, but already we can hardly keep up with the interest. Also, he has been so arrogant and abusive toward our neighbors that most of them no longer speak to us. The few that do are an odd bunch, to whom he has been giving a lot of expensive gifts, running up our bills even more. Also, he has gotten religious. One week he hangs out with Catholics and the next with people who say the Pope is the Anti-Christ, and the next he's with Muslims. Finally, the last straw. He's demanding that before anyone can be in the same room with him, they must sign a loyalty oath. It's just so horribly creepy! Can you help?

Signed,

Lost in DC

----------

Dear Lost:
Stop whining, Michelle. You're getting to live in the White House for free, travel the world, and have others pay for everything for you. You can divorce the jerk any time you want. The rest of us are stuck with the son of a bitch for another term.

Signed,
Abby
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#136160 Jan 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Bad New FoolUp -
More "Liberal news Outlets" mentioning Cruz ... All decide "Yep - he's probably eligible"
http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-lincoln-repu...
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/natio...
http://www.statesman.com/news/news/state-regi...
Darn them and their objective reporting!
by the 14th amendment, Cruz isn't even a US citizen.
He wasn't born here and his father's country of origin has jurisdiction over him.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136161 Jan 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>by the 14th amendment, Cruz isn't even a US citizen.
He wasn't born here and his father's country of origin has jurisdiction over him.
And DufusDale displays his ignorance for all to see.

Tell us Dufus - have you alerted your Senators to the fact that they are sharing the floor with an Alien?

Please share their response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,156,061
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,337
abby 12-26 26 min RACE 5
amy 12-26 33 min RACE 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 6 hr Reddog 6
Fight at Navy Pier 9 hr joey 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago